Afro Stress Relief Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright girls, meet Tina!" Mary announced as I entered the room, fully made up and in heels and leotard. Some of the girls giggled but others were more supportive and smiled, saying how good I looked.

Monica took us through our warm up exercises and then showed us some lap-dancing moves and made us practice them, again Monica had me come to the front of the class to demonstrate things. "See this nice straight leg girls, this is what you should aspire to, you've got good legs Johnny, sorry Tina!" Monica chuckled. The class broke up soon after and I noticed Mary talking to Elizabeth, it looked quite serious, I left and went to the restroom to change and clean my make-up off, I got a few odd looks from the other male occupants of the restroom as I entered in my leotard, heels and make-up, I was hoping it would have been empty.

"Just something for the beer bust," I explained to the men in the restroom and got some disbelieving nods in response, however, as I left the restroom in my normal clothes, I ran into Elizabeth.

"Can I have a quick word Johnny?" Elizabeth asked or rather demanded and led me into a nearby empty office, "Look honey, you don't have to pretend to me and the girls, from today's performance I guess we all know what you are or perhaps what you want to be?" Elizabeth suggested.

"Er, I don't know what you mean?" I stammered but felt myself flushing red.

"Honey, we all saw how comfortable you were in high heels, like you've done this a lot before and Mary said you almost applied the make-up yourself!" Elizabeth smirked and added, "Look anytime you want to turn up in make-up and heels it's fine by us, although I doubt the bosses will be happy. Maybe just keep a pair of heels under your desk and perhaps just paint your toenails. We girls go out maybe once a month, perhaps you'd like to come along some time, as I think we'd all like to see the real you!" I stuttered and stammered and thanked Elizabeth but said she'd got it wrong about me. "OK sweetie, if you wanna be in denial, but I think you're gonna be the best lap-dancer at the beer bust! Although I don't know what you're gonna do when the guys get handy!" Elizabeth giggled, meaning when the girls pulled their tits out for the all-negro loading bay crew to caress!

Soon, it was Wednesday evening and I'd packed some casual girly outfits in my car, ready to get changed and meet Drake after my evening classes, I'd decided to wear a good pair of black stockings, a pair of NONO panties and just a simple suspender belt, and bra under my normal clothes, as I wasn't sure if Jonelle would allow me to get ready in Millie's.

I meet up with Harvey again and, as usual, he was pretty angry, "Goddamn, nigg... sorry Afro's, tried robbing the gas station, again! But the Cops turned up, for once, and caught 'em! I even managed to sock one of 'em in his nuts as the Cops were cuffing him," Harvey laughed.

I wondered why I still talked with Harvey, apart from us both being white our only other thing in common was Dr Jane's course, which Harvey had now dropped. I guess Harvey thought we were sort of friends, which given I'd punched him on a couple occasions, surprised me but I guess he thought I was still the same person whom he'd first met in Dr Jane's classes, not the Afro-dick worshipping sissy I was now!

Harvey told me, not unsurprisingly, that he really hated having to deal with black people in his current three jobs and two of which, the gas station and mini-mart, were actually located in the black areas of the city. Over time Harvey had confided some very personal aspects of his life to me, such as the reason he was taking these classes was to get himself a better job that would allow him, and his girlfriend, to escape from the trailer park where they lived.

"My girl is on birth-control and she'll only fuck me if I'm wearing a condom, but I really want some kids but she won't, she says I need to be able to provide for them! Yet all her friends are getting breed by all these nigg.. sorry blacks and running around with one or two half-black kids, I can't stand living in that trailer park. I think I'm the only white straight dude left, everyone else is either in prison or they've moved out," Harvey explained.

Harvey also revealed he and his girlfriend lived next door to his girlfriend's Mother and Sister at the trailer park and I was pretty stunned when Harvey had showed me a photo of his girlfriend, who was very pretty, which included Harvey's girlfriend's Mother and Sister, as the Sister was bi-racial.

"I don't really like Shelley's Mother, but I can't do anything 'bout that, and she's the local slut, always having blacks around her trailer. But I really hate Shelley's Sister, she's a hooker and always bad-mouthing me in front of Shelley," Harvey said, I wondered if Harvey's girlfriend's Sister worked in the same brothels as myself.

Harvey had invited me to a couple of family barbecues at his tailer park, as he wanted another 'straight white dude' there, but I'd always avoided it by giving some bullshit excuse, I definitely didn't want to be in the middle of a family rivalry, especially when I was probably more in-tune with Shelley's side of the family than Harvey, although I thought it might be fun to meet the Sister and exchange 'hooker' stories.

I meet Jonelle in Dr Jane's class and told Jonelle I was meeting Drake afterwards and asked if I could get changed at Millie's, Jonelle said that would be OK. "By the way, honey, I can see your stockings, those skinny jeans don't cover your ankles," Jonelle chuckled, but added on seeing my embarrassment, "Look darling, why don't you just come out, maybe start coming to college as Tina. I mean you've got a nigga boyfriend and love dressing as a girl."

"Er, thanks, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that," I replied.

"Hmm...OK but you know you've got to do it one day," Jonelle answered.

After class, Dr Jane called me back and asked me how things were going, I replied that I thought things were going well, although I hadn't managed to get anymore surveys completed. "My husband, Amanda, thought you'd be perfect for AMIRAP, he thinks you'll at least be able to work yourself up to the level of a slut," Dr Jane told me.

"Er, thanks," I replied, but I wasn't really sure what Dr Jane meant by her 'slut' comment, or that I even wanted to join AMIRAP now, as I had an Afro-boyfriend who'd probably want me to get some big white titties and a big white ass, and work full-time as a prostitute.

Afterwards, as I drove Jonelle back to Millie's place, I noticed she was very quiet, and I tried to make small talk but didn't get any real responses back, and so finally I said, "Are you OK, Jonelle?"

"Yeah, honey, just thinking about my man, I'm just sick and tired of him being in prison. Dr Jane says I should try and make it work when he gets released, Dr Jane says AMIRAP is making a big push in Oklahoma to try and make sure there's plenty of white fairies, like you and her husband, available for Afro-males to use," Jonelle explained, I didn't respond and, after an awkward silence she continued, "Dr Jane says Afro-women in areas where AMIRAP is very active say they are happier with their men-folk than in areas, like OKC, where AMIRAP ain't doing much."

"Wow, I'm not sure what to say about that," I stammered, but I wondered why Jonelle was telling me these things.

"Oh well, I guess it's just something to think about, I mean I know you wanna help the Afro-community and you've been real nice to Marci," Jonelle said, I realized that Jonelle was trying to make me commit to joining AMIRAP. I decided it was best just to say nothing, so I just nodded, fortunately I soon pulled up to Millie's place.

"You still OK with me changing here?" I asked Jonelle.

"Sure, honey, Millie's seen you as Tina anyway," Jonelle replied.

As we entered Millie's home, Millie came up and embraced me, saying, "Hi Sugar, Jonelle says you're off on a date with your man."

"Er, yes, I just wanna get myself ready, and look my best for him," I smiled.

"I think this white bitch is in love," Jonelle sniggered, Millie castigated Jonelle and showed me the bathroom. I quickly got undressed, did my make-up, put my wig on and put some casual women's clothes on over my lingerie, I wore some red high-heels.

"Oh yeah, you look real nice, honey," Millie kindly complimented me, as I returned and let Millie and Jonelle check me out.

"Shit, not sure why you're bothering, we all know you're gonna be on that back seat with no panties, five minutes after Drake gets in the car," Jonelle chuckled, once again Millie scolded Jonelle for being mean to me. After saying my goodbyes, I was soon driving to meet Drake, he told me to meet him at his workplace and it wasn't long before I was pulling behind the now familiar gas station, I wondered if Harvey was working that evening.

However, as I arrived I noticed Drake standing outside, he quickly jumped into the passenger seat and kissed me hard, "Shit, gurl, I'm real glad to see you, the cops have been past here twice, checking me out," Drake explained breathlessly, I quickly pulled away and we drove off into the night, Drake had his hand on my crotch.

We drove for a few minutes before Drake directed me down a derelict alley, it was dark but secluded, "OK babe, my balls are full of spunk and need emptying," Drake whispered in my ear and kissed my neck, my own little white penis went erect in my panties.

"Let's get comfortable in the back seat," I suggested to Drake, putting my hand down his trousers and stroking his big black python.

"Shit, I can't swing my dick in that seat, let's get outside," Drake suggested, I nodded.

Fortunately, there was some sort of security light illuminating the alley as Drake and I got out of the car, I quickly got undressed just to my lingerie, Drake pulled his top off and I got on my knees and took off his shoes and trousers. "Come on honey, put this in your mouth," Drake said and pushed his semi-erect big black cock down my throat, I spent the next ten minutes lovingly licking, kissing and sucking his ebony dick. Drake moaned in pleasure as I gave him my best white bitch-boy blow-job, I made sure there was plenty of my lipstick on his big heavy Afro-jizz filled testees, they felt nice and full on my tongue as I worshipped them.

"Come on gurl, get on that hood, and spread them legs and let me see that white sissy asshole," Drake growled with lust, and he pulled me up and manhandled me onto my car hood face-down, pulled my panties off and started to finger my butthole. I managed to wedge my heels into the fender and spread my ass cheeks as best as I could, it was my job to make sure my man had easy access to my holes. Drake managed to get behind and push his big dark penis into my rectum, it was an awkward angle and I squealed in pain, and some pleasure, as Drake penetrated me.

"Fuck, darling, that's hard... Oh it hurts.." I moaned, and complained, "You gotta pull it out, let me get on top!" Drake complied and pulled his hard Afro-cock from my white anus, I got off the car and told Drake to sit on the hood facing me, I took my heels off and straddled Drake on the hood, positioning his black rod in my butthole opening, I eased my ass down onto Drake's waiting big dick. "Oh yeah," I gasped as I impaled myself on Drake's wonderful African sex-tool, however I knew I was going to have to do the work and began to ride Drake's dark dick!

After what seemed like a long time of my bouncing up and down on Drake's amazing negro cock, he whispered, "I cumming, bitch!", and soon he let out a long moan and rammed his cock deep into my slut fairy hole, ejaculating a hot stream of Afro-spermies into me.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" I moaned and collapsed on top of Drake, after a few minutes I managed to compose myself and get off Drake. I knelt before Drake and sucked his big negro dick clean, and afterwards we both got dressed. Without a butt-plug, I realized Drake's spunk load was probably going to end up leaking into my panties, and maybe even staining my car seat but I didn't care. I kissed Drake hard as we got into the car, Drake looked satisfied and more relaxed and we chatted about the whorehouse.

"How are guys going to know our sissy whorehouse is open?" I asked Drake, Drake said he'd been getting the cellphone numbers of the dudes visiting BWAs and also knew a few friends who liked to fuck white sissies and said he was going to send them a message. I thought that didn't sound like a great idea but it was probably too late to do anything else and I guessed we'd have to rely on word-of-mouth after opening night, Drake asked me to help him out with a message he was going to send out. I put together a text message saying:

'Hi, need a quick and cheap fuck or suck, no problems...new establishment offering a pair of big-assed white tranny faggots to Afro-cock only! Open Saturday and Sunday till late, call for details!'

Drake changed the 'Afro-cock' to 'niggas'.

"I want you to tell those two sissy Texas bitches to come in pink, it'll match everything, did you paint the bed pink as I said?" I asked Drake, and he nodded. "If we ever get our own place I want it to be pink everywhere," I said.

"Why? I don't get it, I prefer you white hoes in black, maybe red, but not pink!" Drake replied.

"Oh no, pink is just perfect, imagine it, having a load of little white fairy homos all dressed in pink, in a pink whorehouse all just waiting to be used by big black cocks!" I gushed, Drake gave me a strange look and I realized I was letting slip my own fantasies!

"Fuck, Leroy was right about you white bitch-boys, you sure wanna worship the black dick!" Drake chuckled.

"Well, just yours, darling," I replied and kissed Drake. I asked Drake if he'd thought of a name for our new place, Drake said he hadn't really thought about it and so I suggested some possibilities, 'White Fairies for Africa', 'Big White Butts for Blacks' and 'White Sissies for the Bruthas', in the end we both liked the idea of 'Negro Only White Fairies'!

This was the last time I'd see Drake before Saturday and our grand opening, Drake was busy helping Leroy out on Friday evening, it seems Leroy was doing some refurbishments at the brothel where I worked on Mondays, 'Babes with Asstitude'. I dropped Drake off at his Mother's and he gave me a long, hard kiss, saying, "See you Saturday, bitch!"

The rest of the week went by fast, I was eager with anticipation, but I was slightly concerned about Georgina and Jessica's attitudes as they were just doing this for fun as they were a pair of Afro-only cock sluts, however for Drake and me this was business not just fun! But the thing that really got me mad was how they'd made Drake sign that contract giving them access to Drake's big black cock and jizz! I decided I was going to make sure Georgina and Jessica knew their place as a pair of little white fairy whores and also make sure Drake and me were going to earn as much as we could from Georgina and Jessica holes. On a phone call with Drake, I again reminded him that he needed to tell Georgina and Jessica to only wear pink lingerie, as I wanted the pair of Texas sissies to show what submissive bitches they were to our black customers!

It was soon Saturday and I'd arranged to pick Drake up in the afternoon and then we'd drive onto the hotel where we'd pick up Georgina and Jessica, and then go straight to our new brothel and get down to some hard prostitution. I was wearing one of Dr Jane's long coats and black high-heels, but underneath, I had a pair of black fishnet stockings, a red suspender belt and bra, red thong, black lace gloves, and I was also wearing the pink frilly baby-doll negligee, from Sarah and Becky cast-offs.

Drake jumped into my car as I pulled up and kissed me passionately on the lips, I'd missed Drake and hoped he'd missed me. "Hiya babe, I'm really tired, Leroy has been working me hard but I've managed to do some more work at Cecil's so it's looking better!" Drake explained.

"Great, once we get the bedding and stuff in place, it'll be fine!" I agreed, and we headed for Georgina and Jessica's hotel. "I've been thinking, I guess you're gonna be security, honey, but I know our Customers ain't gonna be comfortable if another man is sitting in the office and listening to everything going on in the next room! I reckon you're gonna need to sit downstairs, you OK with that?" I asked Drake.

"Yeah, you're right, I don't wanna hear you gurls getting worked over by the bruthas," Drake chuckled in agreement, but added on a more serious note, "Ring me or bang on the floor if there's any trouble babe, and I'll come running."

Once at the hotel, I pulled up to the front entrance and could see the pair of Texas white sissy faggots, Georgina and Jessica, who were both wearing short fur coats, blonde wigs and white high heels, they both quickly got in the back of the car.

"Hi Drake, you're looking cool," purred Jessica and leaned forward to kiss Drake on his cheek.

"You sure do, darling," interjected Georgina also leaning forward and kissing Drake, adding, "We're so happy you picked us as your first working gurls, we're both pretty nervous but we promise to do our best! But just so we're clear, honey, me and Jessica only do black dick, OK?"

"Yeah, course babe, you're working in the darkest part of the projects, and only niggas allowed in my place, and this is what we're saying," Drake chuckled showing Georgina and Jessica the text message advertising their sissy sex services, both Georgina and Jessica giggled.

"Oh honey, 'big assed', we've both got one an' we know you black boys love big white butts!" Georgina sniggered as he commented on the text message!

"Are you bitches wearing pink?" I asked, annoyed that I was being completely ignored.

"Oh hi Tina, are you the receptionist?" asked Georgina in a derogatory tone.

"No, I'm the madam, I'll be running it! Now, are you both in pink?" I asked again, getting even more annoyed.

"Course we are, we're Drake's hoes and he's our pimp so we gotta do what he says, ain't that right Georgina?" Jessica asked Georgina, who nodded in agreement.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm always gonna treat my gurls right and treat 'em with respect," Drake explained, I could see both Georgina and Jessica beaming big smiles in my mirror after they heard that. After that we drove to our destination as Drake, Georgina and Jessica made small, but very rude, talk. I remained silent although was angry at Georgina and Jessica for being so dismissive of me.

Soon I was pulling up in front of 'Cecils Car Place', we all got out and I asked Drake to bring along the bedding and stuff I'd got from Dolly's laundromat. Once inside Georgina and Jessica looked shocked at the state of the place, I showed them round and explained how Drake would provide security downstairs as it would make customers uncomfortable if he was in the office with us sissies. I told Georgina and Jessica to make up the bed in the other room with the fairy-embraided sheets and I covered all the furniture with the red satin, afro-spunk stained, sheets. I thought things didn't look too bad, once we'd covered up most things, the color was a bit bright but this was a brothel, I thought to myself!

"Yeah, I like this look, babe, you've done a great job!" Drake said to me, and slapped my ass cheeks, I smiled and embraced him. Georgina and Jessica didn't look happy that I was monopolizing Drake's attention, and sat on the couch whispering to each other.

"OK gurls, I'm gonna leave you in Tina's hands, remember you're my bitches now," Drake said and kissed them both which made them giggle, I could tell Georgina and Jessica loved getting Drake's attention.

I was pretty angry with Georgina and Jessica, I was used to being disrepected by the Afro-men who used me and it was what I expected, I kinda enjoyed being put in my place by a negro-stud. However, I certainly didn't expect two white sissy-boy fairies like Georgina and Jessica to give me a hard time and I wasn't going to put up with it. "You bitches better have clean assholes and you'd better have brought a couple of changes of everything, these Afro-boys don't want to see jizz stained stockings and messed-up makeup!" I growled at them.