Afro Stress Relief Ch. 08

Story Info
Whiteboy runs into trouble.
16.8k words
4.6
4.9k
10

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

It was Monday evening, again, and I hurried home from work to get ready for my shift at the 'Babes With Asstitude' whorehouse, or BWAs as myself and my other fellow sex-workers called it. My new Afro-boyfriend, Drake, rang to chat about our new venture as soon-to-be Brothel-keepers and tell me not to work 'too hard' on my shift as a sissy-prostitute at Drake's uncle, Leroy's, place, BWAs! Drake wanted to come over to my apartment after my shift had finished, but I said I wouldn't be back until late and I needed to recover as I had to get to work the next morning, my diary was also pretty full all week due to my evening classes at a local college.

Marci and Sarah arrived at my apartment as Marci wanted to watch some of the TV channels she didn't get on her cable subscription, "I'm getting Sarah hooked on my Mex soaps," Marci whispered to me, I replied saying Sarah was hooked on Marcis's big black titties and ass, and we both laughed. Marci helped me get ready for my shift at BWAs, picking out some really slutty things, most were from Sarah and Becky's castoffs. As I showed Sarah my outfit she laughed, saying, "Shit, Tina, you look better in them than I did!", all the girls had started calling me Tina, Sarah's comments were nice, but I knew it wasn't true.

I was getting picked up, again, by Staci and Jamill, and I got a text-message saying they were waiting outside, I quickly made my way down to the car after saying goodbye to Marci and Sarah, and leaving them in my apartment to watch their TV show. I got into Jamill's car and kissed both Staci and Jamill, saying, "Hello darlings," and immediately started telling them about my date with Drake, and also all I knew about Drake's new venture.

"Shit, I hear you, honey. This one ran off like a jack-rabbit after sleeping with me the first time, but now I can't get rid of the fucker!" Staci sniggered, referring to his and Jamill's relationship, and stroked Jamill's muscular arm.

"Does Leroy know about Drake trying to set himself up?" Jamill asked on a more serious note, I replied saying I didn't know. "Yeah, well that nigga better be careful, Josh da boss, is one mean mother-fucker when it comes to business!" Jamill warned. After getting dropped at BWAs by Jamill, Staci and I waved to the black youths who, as usual, were hanging about outside the club and shouting filthy remarks at us, we were let into the club by one of the Afro-security hunks, who, as usual, gave us a sharp smack on our butt cheeks, both Staci and I thanked him and I cheekily gave him a kiss. As Staci and I sauntered to the dressing room, we chatted about Staci's hormone treatment, and transformation into a shemale.

"It's still pretty tough, but I want it to go faster so I'm gonna see if I can up my dosage," Staci said about his current level of treatment, I said I didn't think that was a good idea as I'd read articles saying it was better to go slowly and in small stages to allow the body to adjust properly. "So, I guess you're also thinking about hormone treatment and surgery?" Staci asked.

"Maybe, if Drake wants it then I ain't gotta choice," I replied, Staci nodded, acknowledging the fact that we were both owned white sissy-bitches, although in my case I wasn't sure who owned me, Dr Jane, Marci and Jonelle, Leroy and Josha, or Drake? Staci said he and Jamill had invited Jamill's Sister and her children over to Staci's place for a meal, it seems Staci was a pretty good cook and everything had gone well.

"She was real nice to me and very accepting, we really enjoyed it. It's important for Jamill, his family accept me, he only has his Mother and two sisters, both single parents. Jamill's really close to them and looks after them as much as he can," Staci explained.

"Ahh, what a sweetie, sounds like you've got a good man," I said, Staci nodded and smiled. I felt oddly comfortable in this environment, chatting with another white boy faggot about our negro boyfriends and preparing to work a night as a crossdressing white sissy prostitute in a brothel in a black ghetto. I was beginning to clarify my thoughts about my own future, my white male persona was being almost totally suppressed by my black-cock addicted persona and if Drake wanted me to have big white titties then I knew I would get some big white titties.

Leroy entered the small changing room, where myself and Staci were sitting. "Hiya gurls, hope you've brought your appetites, I got three full-titted trannies tonight but you're gonna be numbered straight off and that stage is never gonna be empty, understand?" Leroy said. Both Staci and I understood that not only would we be serving drinks but we'd be available for servicing the black guys anytime, plus we'd have to parade around the poles if all three trannies were in the cubicles at once, we both nodded. "Cool, hey Tina you not wearing that NONO-gear tonight? I like that stuff," Leroy asked.

"Er, sorry it's still dirty after this weekend, you understand?" I replied, smiling mischievously as I knew Leroy was aware that I'd been on a date with Drake.

"Shit gurl, your customers come before your man, they're giving you cash so you can look after your man, ain't that right Staci!" Leroy grunted in an annoyed tone, Staci just laughed, as both Staci and I knew that Leroy always thought of business first before anything else. "Ok, Ok, was Drake with you all weekend at your place? His Momma rang me as she was worried, he only turned up on Sunday," Leroy quizzed me.

"Most of the time," I answered coyly.

"Yeah, well, you'd better treat him right, I guess he won't be coming here tonight?" Leroy replied.

"I guess not," I answered, giggling.

"Less of the mouth, bitch. Now drop your panties, we've got some new stencils that I wanna try out on you two," Leroy growled. Staci and I presented our naked butt cheeks for the mandatory hard slap to redden them up, I was soon sporting a big number seven on both my ass cheeks whilst Staci had a number eight imprinted on his butt cheeks, below the numbers we both had 'Nigga hole for hire' stenciled on our left cheeks and 'Queen for Spades' on our right cheeks with the ace of spades symbol.

Staci and I were soon delivering drinks orders in the club, I was wearing red fishnet stockings, with a red see-through corset and white high-heels with long white lace gloves whilst Staci was in black stockings, high-heels, suspender belt and bra with black leather gloves and a bondage-style cap.

There were three white trannies gyrating on the poles with their false titties on display, I knew two of the trannies, Toni and Anna, Staci said the other tranny was called Beatrice, apparently Beatrice was a friend of Toni's. According to Staci, Beatrice was very popular and looking at him on stage I could see why, his tits were big and pert and his ass was amazing: large, round and firm, just what the black guys liked, and Beatrice's little white penis was erect as he danced around the pole.

If Beatrice was Toni's friend I wondered if he shared Toni's views on black men, in other words loving Afro-dick and jizz but not actually liking black guys, which I thought was very hypocritical. I noticed Toni followed black girl fashion, in fact all the trannies at the club dressed in the latest ghetto fashion, all of them wore big hanging ear rings, and all of them had big enhanced butts, all of which was to attract the Afro-studs, but only a few of trannies, as well as me and Staci, actually had negro boyfriends. I reasoned that trannies like Toni were simply in denial, as personally I loved kissing black men and couldn't get enough of their big Afro-lips smothering my own lips!

When I was at the bar with Staci and Leroy watching Beatrice climb down and head to cubicle number one, I noticed Beatrice had a big ace of spades symbol stenciled on both ass cheeks and nothing else, so I asked Leroy why Beatrice was using cubicule number one and not Toni, who was normally in that cubicule. Leroy explained that, unlike the other white trannies, Beatrice had an agent who always got Beatrice top billing at wherever he was working, apparently Beatrice wasn't just a whore but worked the tranny strip club scene, mainly in some of the seedier clubs in Las Vegas.

Staci added some gossip about Beatrice's past; Beatrice, apparently, was from a wealthy background and his parents had let Beatrice do almost anything he wanted to do, right up to when Beatrice turned eighteen. However, or so Staci heard, one weekend Beatrice's parents had returned home to discover Beatrice having a drug-fueled cock-orgy with the family's black bodyguard and chauffeur! After that Beatrice's parents decided to intervene, his Mother had insisted Beatrice visit a psychotherapist as well as enroll in a rehab program. The eventual outcome, according to the gossip, was that Beatrice was a raging sissy cocksucker and was recommended for sexual re-assignment, apparently Beatrice's Mother was really happy, having always wanted a daughter, and had Beatrice shipped off to Brazil to be transformed by some of the world's best cosmetic surgeons and learn all things transgender. Beatrice's breasts were modelled on his own mother's breasts, including the nipples, and Staci added Beatrice's buttock enhancement looked so good his Mother had her own done to match! Staci added that there were rumors circulating that Beatrice's Father wasn't the man of the house, and some insinuations that the Father liked some big black dick!

I was surprised Staci, and Leroy, knew so much but also wondered why Beatrice's rich parents had allowed him to become a stripper and prostitute, it seems Beatrice was a bit loose with his mouth and confided everything to Toni and Bambi, both of whom told everybody else.

Also, after Beatrice returned from Brazil, his Mother realized, that after all the therapy, rehab and surgery, Beatrice was still a raging little sissy cock slut but now with just some amazing false tits and ass.

However, tragedy had struck when Beatrice's father had an unexpected heart attack and died, according to Toni, who had been told by Beatrice's agent, after Toni had given the agent a blowjob, it happened when Beatrice's Father and Mother were in the middle of mammoth sex session with five black studs in New York. Toni, rather distastefully, suggested one black cock for each hole and also that 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', again suggesting Beatrice's Father was partial to Afro-cock!

After that, his Mother inherited everything and Beatrice got nothing, but this time according to Anna, Beatrice's Mother decided her t-daughter needed a career and so started Beatrice on the Tranny strip scene, mainly in some of the seedier clubs in Las Vegas. As Beatrice's popularity increased, his Mother bought a small, ailing, porn production company specializing in interracial transvestite and transsexual scenarios, again in Vegas with a view to making Beatrice a pornstar.

"I still don't understand why Beatrice is a prostitute in a place like this?" I answered, somewhat dazed at Beatrice's career and also a bit jealous.

"It's part of the porn business really, whenever there's a new movie release by the porn production company, Beatrice's Mother arranges a tour of some of the brothels in areas where Beatrice is most popular, to help promote it. Of course, Beatrice's Mother is a black cock slut and there's no question of Beatrice operating in any brothel but the blackest ones!" Anna giggled.

After this enlightening conversation, Leroy hustled us out onto the stage, later on I was at the bar getting a drinks order for a rowdy set of black boys when Beatrice sat down.

"Give me a brandy, Leroy, I'm exhausted!" Beatrice purred to Leroy, giving Leroy a smile with his perfect, sparkling, teeth, even Beatrice's voice was amazing, and so feminine. "Hi honey, we haven't been introduced, I'm Beatrice!" Beatrice introduced himself to me, as Leroy was getting the drink.

"Oh, hi I'm Tina!" I replied meekly.

"Have the gurls been telling you all about me?" Beatrice smirked and gave Toni, who was dancing on stage, a little wave.

"Er, sort of, I mean they've just been telling me what an amazing career you have!" I answered, star-struck, I was in awe of Beatrice, his body was amazing, curves in all the right places and his breasts and ass, although false, were perfect. "And you look amazing!" I added.

"Aw, thanks honey," Beatrice said sweetly and took the drink Leroy had brought over.

"Is this the good stuff, Leroy darling?" Beatrice asked, smiling mischievously at Leroy.

"Only the best for you, babe," Leroy replied, adding, "Hey Tina, don't bother Beatrice, she's the star, and take that drinks order over to those guys!"

"Yes Sir," I replied sheepishly and blushed, and took the drinks order to the three rowdy black guys, it took me ten minutes of having to feel the guys' big black dicks and having a couple of fingers probe my butthole before I was able to return to the bar. Fortunately, Beatrice was still at the bar, sipping his brandy and cola, and Leroy wasn't around, I nervously sat at the bar and re-introduced myself.

"Hey Tina, I've been on the go for three hours straight, I'm tired of getting strapped into those fuck benches, they should just leave us tied-up all night rather than messing about having to get on stage, off stage, cleaned-up," Beatrice complained, asking, "How's your night been?"

"Erm, I've managed to do a couple of Lattes," I replied, which wasn't great, adding, "but most of the guys are here to see you, some want Toni or Anna, so me and Staci get what's left."

"Yeah, these negroes like big white tits, sorry if I'm hogging all the black dick," Beatrice graciously replied, I sniggered.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's it like being a pornstar?" I asked.

"I see the gurls have been talking, well honey, it's not all about sex, I mean it's great when they bring in five big negro beefcakes, all with ten-inch black dicks and big full ebony balls and I know they're all just for me. But there's lots of hanging around, make-up, waiting for the crew to setup, having to learn the script and acting the part, which can make it a drag but it's just part of the business. Probably the worst part is waiting for the fluffers to get the big dark cocks hard or ready to pop," Beatrice explained.

"Fluffers?" I queried.

"Oh you can't be that naive darling, fluffers are little white fairies just like you and Staci, whose mouths are used to keep the black studs hard when we take a break or change camera angles, shooting schedules are tight so we can't wait for the studs to go flaccid and get themselves hard again! They are brought on set, then get to work with their white mouths on all the ebony fucksticks that need hardening, although the toughest time is when we get ready for the spunk shot, then the Afro-studs face-fuck the fluffers until they're just about to pop and then they'll jizz somewhere on or in me depending upon what's in the script," Beatrice commented, I was totally shocked at Beatrice's description, however my little penis went rigid as I wondered what it would be like to be a 'fluffer'.

"Oh, I see that's got your little dick excited honey, would you like to be a fluffer? It's not very rewarding, I mean you'll get to suck all that wonderful negro dick but that's it and they're treated pretty badly by the producer and studs. Although if the scene has me getting coated in Afro-sperm juice then I'll let the fluffers lick me clean and when my asshole is full of black semen I'll push it out for them to clean up, so there are some benefits! We're always on the lookout for good fluffers, they don't really get paid but we'll cover the costs of travel and accommodation," Beatrice added, I eagerly nodded and asked Beatrice to consider me for a part as a fluffer, he kindly noted my cellphone number.

"We do all of our filming in Las Vegas, it's convenient as I can still do my stripping in the Trans club-scene there, and Vegas is only a couple of hours away from here," Beatrice added helpfully, continuing, "I'll pass on your details to my producer, well my Mother really, she looks after my career. You never know you might even get a role in one of our films, I know Mother is looking into a project to film a big gang-bang in the desert and is looking for fluffers who are versatile and compliant."

Soon Leroy re-appeared and politely asked Beatrice to return to the stage as there were a lot of black dudes eager to have a piece of Beatrice's ass. Leroy whopped my white butt and told me to continue serving drinks and clearing up.

It was a busy night, me and Staci alternated between the stage and serving drinks, at the end of the night the proper trannies, Beatrice, Toni and Anna, were paid as me and Staci tidied up, I waved at Beatrice as he left and he blew me a kiss. Leroy appeared pleased as it was his best night for a while, but I'd only earned one hundred and fifty dollars and Staci hadn't earned much more, "Sorry bitches, but when Queen Bea is in town, you fairies don't get much action, but don't worry next week some of the guys in tonight will come back, they won't find Beatrice but you bitches will be around," Leroy commiserated with us. I was dropped off at my apartment by Jamill and Staci, I was disappointed by my earnings but pleased to have made Beatrice's acquaintance.

Later I rang Drake and told him about my night at BWAs, "Wow, you call that a bad night?" Drake exclaimed, after I told him how much I'd earned. Drake went on to say that he'd got some more stuff for our new sissy brothel and he'd make sure the bed frame was painted by Saturday when we intended to open.

I wanted to see Drake again and really wanted him to spend the night at my apartment but I realized it was going to be difficult to see Drake during the week, as we both worked and I had evening classes, and I would struggle to find the time to change into Tina and spend time with Drake before having to return to being Johnny. I only wanted Drake to see me when I was Tina and I thought how everything would be a lot easier if I was Tina all the time, but I knew that decision would have consequences which I couldn't face at the moment.

However, Drake said he needed to see me and my 'fine ass' during the week, I thought the only point I could meet Drake as Tina was probably Wednesday evening when I'd normally give Jonelle a ride back to her home at Millie's after our evening classes. I might be able to change into Tina, either in college after Dr Jane's class or perhaps at Millie's, I told Drake I might be able to pick him up from his Mother's on Wednesday. Drake wasn't keen on me picking him outside his Mother's home and so suggested a nearby drive-thru fast food establishment. Although I knew it was going to be a quick get together and I was probably going to end up getting fucked on the back seat of my car, I was desperate to see Drake and his big black cock again!

Things were normal at work but Elizabeth let me know there was another lap-dancing training session during lunch break. "I hope you've got your panties on?" Elizabeth asked me, fortunately I was wearing some of Sarah's cast-off panties, a bright red frilly pair, which I showed Elizabeth, who nodded with approval. "I think we'll do some make-up this time around, plus some high-heels, Monica has managed to get some that I think will fit you, I hope you can manage these," Elizabeth continued and handed me a pair of pink high-heels. I'd kept the full body leotard in my drawer and at lunch joined the other girls in the room, Mary had agreed to do my make-up however she was very surprised when I sort of took over and supervised, especially when making-up my eyes.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before, Johnny? Your eyes look really strange almost like those ghetto black girls," Mary commented, I mumbled something about a black girlfriend who had previously helped me out getting ready for a fancy-dress party, although I don't think Mary believed me.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers