Afro Stress Relief Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, gurls, that's a great first night!" I said in congratulations to Georgina and Jessica, Drake nodded in agreement.

"Oh thanks, honey, we couldn't have done it without you," Jessica responded.

"We're so proud we're your first whores, Drake!" Georgina gushed, adding, "We're so happy to have made those black studs shoot their big negro jizz loads into us, aren't we Jessica?"

"Oh god, yes, I even creamed myself twice!" Jessica chuckled.

"You're so right Jessica, this is so much better than our usual parties, we're normally finished too soon as all the guys want to use us at once, so there's black cock getting feed into my butt, my mouth and I'm trying to stroke another one or two negro dicks at the same time. We both ended getting covered in thick clumpy jizz, which is such a waste, as it should be in bellies or butts, don't you agree? I mean Jessica always say our job is to be black sperm sponges - you know absorb as much of that ebony spunk as we can!" Georgina said, I was a bit stunned but also envious as I thought of what it would have lots of big black cocks ejaculating on me and get covered in all that Afro-jizz juice, my little penis was soon hard.

Georgina purposely sauntered over to Drake, "Well Sir, as it's settling up time then I think Jessica and me need to perform our final duty of the shift!" Georgina smiled, I knew he was talking about the contract Drake had signed whereby Georgina and Jessica would get to suck Drake's big black dick and Drake would ejaculate into their mouths.

"Hey bitch, I ain't your employer, I'm your pimp an' I own you hoes!" Drake replied in a surprisingly menacing tone that took Georgina back a bit.

"Of course, Sir, we know but it's also time for us fulfil our contract," Jessica said in a seductive tone.

"Yeah I know babes, come and get me!" Drake said in a friendlier tone and turned to me and shrugged his shoulders. I was pretty jealous and angry but there wasn't much I could do, this was part of the contract Drake had signed with Georgina and Jessica.

Georgina and Jessica expertly stripped Drake naked and led him into the next door room and closed the door, I did notice Drake's black sex-rod was hard and erect. I imagined Georgina and Jessica worshipping Drake's big black cock and his ebony balls, I was annoyed but that thought had got me aroused and my little white penis began to harden. After about fifteen minutes Drake returned looking drained and with a flaccid dick, I also noted lipstick on his empty sperm sacs, both Georgina and Jessica had smeared make-up but both looked content.

We closed up and everyone got in my car, we were all tired after a long day, as we drove back to Georgina and Jessica's hotel, Jessica mentioned that they had been disturbed in the restroom during one of their clean-up breaks. "So this white guy comes into the restroom and asks who we are, so Georgina asks who he is and he says he's the gas station manager and says this is for staff only, so Georgina fires straight back and says we're employees of 'Cecil's Car Place', anyways that shuts him up and he leaves. Hope we ain't caused no trouble Drake-baby!" Jessica explained.

"Nawh, don't worry he's one nasty son-of-a-bitch and hates niggas!" Drake responded, but I noticed Drake looked concerned, I realized that it was probably Harvey who'd interrupted Georgina and Jessica cleansing themselves and no doubt Harvey would try and cause trouble for Drake on Monday. Drake noticed my worried expression and stroked my hand, saying, "It's OK babe, Cecil hates that white fucker and won't believe a word he says!"

We dropped Georgina and Jessica at their hotel but not before Drake had made it clear he was their pimp and they would be working tomorrow!

"Of course, Daddy Drake, we'll be ready to service more black cocks!" Jessica giggled, both Georgina and Jessica kissed Drake on the lips and said goodbye. I was annoyed as I knew Drake wouldn't be riding me tonight as his black balls were empty.

Soon, we arrived back at my apartment, I prepared some food for Drake and brought him a beer as he reclined on the couch. "Thanks, babe. That was a pretty good night, imagine how much money we're gonna make once more bruthas know about the place," Drake mused, and yawning added, "them Texas bitches say they know a lot of white sissies in Texas who they reckon l can pimp, you and me babe are gonna be on easy street." I suggested we go to bed as we had a busy day ahead of us tomorrow, Drake agreed and I stripped him and put him into bed, I quickly got myself showered, re-applied my make-up and wig and put one of my NONO teddies on. As I got into bed with Drake, he pulled me closer and hugged me, kissing my neck, it was a nice feeling and I realized that although Georgina and Jessica might get to suck Drake's big negro dick, they didn't get to feel his black cock pressing into their asses all night like I did!

In the morning I felt something in my butt and woke up to find Drake spooning me, "Come on, bitch, my dick needs to enter that white sissy hole of yours!" Drake whispered into my ear, I turned my head and kissed him, we were soon kissing deeply and my own tiny white penis was rigid, Drake began to stroke my little stick, saying, "You like that, bitch!"

"Mmmhhh, yes sir, let me get some lube," I murmured and took some butt grease from the bedside table and applied it to my ass ring. Drake eased his erect dark pole into my quivering hole, "Fuuuccckkk, yessss," I sighed as Drake entered me. Drake was soon up to his balls in my willing rectum and began to ride me, I was gasping every time his big negro phallus pushed all the way into me! "Ride me hard, darling!" I whispered, and Drake pushed me face down into the bed and began pounding me, "Fuck that's going so deep!" I panted as Drake's big hard cock stretched me out.

"I'm gonna shoot, bitch!" Drake gasped and I felt his hard cock pulsate and spunk his thick Afro-sperm juice into me.

"Oh yes, pump me full of your black semen, I just wanna be your spunk hole!" I moaned.

"Fuck, you're one dirty bitch, babe, but I like that!" Drake grinned, after pulling his big negro cock out of my ass, Drake straddled me and I took his dirty dark dick in my mouth. Drake yawned and collapsed into the bed, about an hour later Drake was up and getting a shower, I prepared some breakfast for him.

"Right babe, I've gotta run some errands this morning, I wanna make sure no one has said anything to Cecil about last night and I need to do a few things for my Momma and Leroy," Drake announced, he added that he was going to get picked-up by one of Leroy's staff and didn't need a ride.

I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to spend the day with Drake, but I was also concerned that more and more of Drake's and Leroy's friends were getting to know my address, and know that I was a white fairy with a black boyfriend!

Once Drake left, it suddenly dawned on me it was Saturday and I'd normally be taking Jonelle to Dr Jane's, I quickly rang Jonelle as I knew I'd be getting a hard butt whipping if I didn't contact her.

"Oh hi Jonelle, how are you? Look might not be able to take you to Dr Jane's today as I'm going out with Drake," I said nervously and waited for Jonelle to start complaining.

"Oh that's OK, bitch, I'm not at home today, me and Millie are on our way to prison to visit my man!" Jonelle said, this stunned me as Jonelle had seemed pretty disinterested in him. Jonelle went on to explain that she and Millie were getting a ride from Dr Jane and they were all going to visit Jonelle's man. I was completely shocked when I heard Dr Jane was also going, I wondered why Dr Jane was doing this, I was sure Dr Jane had an ulterior motive and that concerned me. "I gotta go now bitch, but I'll see you at college next week," Jonelle advised, rather ominously I thought.

I spent the rest of the day, relaxing, doing some butthole maintenance and also doing some yoga exercises.

Later on Drake rang me and said, "Hey babe, Leroy is making me work late, you're gonna have to pick-up Georgina an' Jessica and get them to Cecil's OK?"

"Er, OK, darling, you know I don't have a key, we'll have to wait in the car," I told Drake.

"No problems, babe, if you get there by seven then I'll already be there so I can open up," Drake replied, I agreed and asked Drake for the numbers of Georgina and Jessica, Drake said he would send them over and soon I was ringing the number Drake had given me.

"Hi there," Georgina answered.

"Oh hi honey, it's Tina," I replied, and added, "I'm gonna pick up about six-thirty and we'll meet Drake at the place, OK? Just remember to bring a couple of changes."

"Sure thing, darling. Look, me and Jessica just wanted to say thanks to Drake, and you, for giving us the chance to be prostitutes, especially Drake's first ones and I'm not sure why but we both feel different today. I mean, we can't believe black men paid to use us, a pair of white cheap sissy sluts! We're both really on a high, I don't think I ever felt so confidence, we can't wait to do it all again tonight!" Georgina gushed.

I was somewhat taken aback by these revelations, as when I was first a prostitute, I had some mixed feelings whereas it sounded like it was the best thing ever to happen to Georgina and Jessica!

"Er, yeah, no problems, I'll pick you up from the hotel this evening," I muttered and hung-up.

I got myself ready for the evenings work as Madam and whore, as I'd only had one Customer the previous evening, I decided to wear the same outfit, albeit new stockings as the other pair had Dutch's dried negro spunk all over them. Once I was ready and with one of Dr Jane's long coats on, I left my apartment and headed over to pick-up the eager pair of whores, Georgina and Jessica.

I pulled up to the hotel, Georgina and Jessica, with their white high heels, pink stockings and fake furs, were deep in conversation with one of the hotel's bell-boys, who was black. On seeing me, Georgina and Jessica kissed the Afro-Bell-boy, on his lips I noticed, and joined me in the car.

"Sorry 'bout darling, just reminiscing with an old friend," Georgina giggled.

"Last year, that gorgeous black stud and three of his equally hunky ebony bell-boy colleagues cornered us in the hotel elevator late at night, took us to the basement, gagged and tied us up and locked us in a small cupboard. For next the eight hours whenever they had a break or were around, they'd unlock the cupboard, drag us out and fuck our asses!" Jessica chuckled, but added on seeing my shocked expression in the mirror, "But they let us go, when their shift was finished."

"Shit, did you call the cops?" I answered, stunned at Georgina and Jessica's treatment at the hands of these black dudes.

"Of course not, I've never cum so many things in an evening, they knew we were a pair of black-only sissy-sluts and simply used as we're meant to be used," Georgina casually replied.

"Georgina's right honey, besides at the end we invited them all to our suite for a final ride, we sure swallowed a lot of black sperm that night," Jessica added, and both he and Georgina laughed. I was pretty shocked but my own tiny white penis began to harden as I thought about being trapped in an elevator with all those rampant juicy ebony fucksticks!

Soon we'd arrived at 'Cecil's Car Place', I noticed a light on in the upstairs office, our brothel, and assumed Drake had arrived already and I noted a number of expensive looking SUVs parked nearby which I thought was unusual for this time at night.

"Alright gurls, lets get to work, remember we're here to earn for Drake, so get them big black cocks shooting into your holes as quick as you can!" I announced to the gurls.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna drink deep from the negro sperm river tonight!" Jessica giggled.

We climbed the rickety stairs to the office, "Hey Drake, honey, we're here," I called out as I reached the door and opened it, as I entered a strong negro hand grabbed me and pulled me onto the couch, I squealed.

"Shut it, bitch!" a gruff black voice growled at me, I was soon joined by both Georgina and Jessica who were also flung onto the couch. Once I'd got myself together, I could see that Drake was sitting meekly on a chair and we three gurls were on the couch, there was four tough looking, but hunky, black males standing and glaring at us.

"OK boys, who wants first go at my ass!" Georgina quipped.

"Quiet, fairy!" one of the black hunks growled back.

The door opened and Joshua, the owner of BWAs, entered with another tough looking Afro-male! "Hi Tina, as I was in the neighborhood I thought I'd come and visit," Joshua announced ominously, Drake looked nervous and stared down at the floor, I was very frightened and stared at Drake with a questioning look.

"So, you thought you could run a set of white sissy faggot hoes on my patch, nigga?" Joshua calmly asked Drake, adding, "You know I got contacts in the police and the Mayor's office, are you so dumb you didn't think I'd find out!"

Drake shook his head and stammered, "Sorry Josh, I didn't know this was your area, really sorry, it won't happen again!" Drake tried to explain.

"Yeah! I'm gonna make sure it don't happen again!" Joshua replied calmly and added, "Tina, honey, I want you to use that towel and make sure these bitches assholes are nice and dry!" Joshua ordered me. I knew I'd better do as instructed and told Georgina and Jessica to turn around and bend over, they both looked worried but one of Joshua's men bundled them over so their asses were on display, I quickly put the end of the towel up Georgina and Jessica's rectum and dried them both, making sure each hole was grease free and dry. Joshua strolled over and roughly stuck his finger up both Georgina's and Jessica's buttholes to test I'd done it properly, both Georgina and Jessica squealed in pain.

"Right you guys, take this pair of sissy white faggots into the backroom and you ride 'em hard, ride 'em dry and ride 'em sore!" Joshua commanded one of his ebony hunks, four of the tough looking black guys roughly manhandled Georgina and Jessica into the next room.

"Alright boys, we're coming and I know you boys will be cumming soon as well!" Georgina said as they were bundled into the other room, I was impressed he was so calm as both he and Jessica knew they were going to be fucked by some huge negro cocks until their rectums were red, stretched and sore.

"No shooting your loads up their asses, if you need to cum make sure you do it down their throats, I wanna keep them butts nice and dry!" Joshua said. I realized Joshua definitely wanted to make sure Georgina and Jessica suffered.

I could hear Georgina and Jessica getting roughly treated after the door was closed, but I also heard both Georgina and Jessica making dirty little jokes about what was happening, such as "my word that is one big black dick what are you gonna do with that?" I heard Jessica say and "I bet I can take all your cock down my throat, honey!" Georgina commented. Soon, however, the smart remarks stopped and all that could be heard were intermittent moans, as both Georgina and Jessica were getting dry humped by Joshua's thugs.

"Right, as those bitches are getting fixed, it's your's and Tina's turn," Joshua grinned, he grabbed me and pulled me up, then pulled down my panties to reveal my limp little white penis.

"Now, how are we gonna get this tiny thing rigid?" Joshua asked, I didn't answer and Drake just looked at the floor.

"The little white homo needs a nigga cock up his butt, boss!" Joshua's remaining tough guy shouted.

"I think you're right!" Joshua replied and proceeded to take his shoes and trousers off, soon his bottom half was naked and I could see his impressive negro dick and equally impressive black testicles, Joshua stroked himself until he was erect and embarrassingly, I became erect at the sight of his negro genitals.

Joshua pushed me into the center of the room and roughly inserted his hard dark dick into my dry hole, I squealed in pain and pleasure as Joshua's dark cock was nice and thick and my own penis became super hard as Joshua slowly began to fuck me.

"You see Drake, these white fairies get hard for any nigga dick, and they'll let any nigga fuck them!" Joshua chuckled, taunting Drake. Joshua signaled to his black tough guy, who forced Drake to undress, soon Drake was naked and looking very sheepish and trying to cover his genitals with his hands, but Joshua's man punched Drake hard in the stomach, pole-axing Drake.

"Now you'd better do everything I tell you boy! Or my friend here will give you more of that!" Joshua said threateningly to Drake, Drake slowly got off the floor and nodded. I was shocked and scared but my little penis was still hard as Joshua was still gently riding my butthole.

"On your knees in front of your bitch-boy and put his little white dick in your mouth and start giving this fairy one fine blow job with them big nigga lips!" Joshua chuckled as he commanded Drake to start sucking my little white penis, Drake hesitated but was pushed on his knees and forced to put my little penis in his mouth.

With Drake's beautiful big Afro-lips giving me a blow job and Joshua's big Afro-phallus stretching my asshole, I began to moan in pleasure. "OK, Dwight start taking the pictures and keep me out of them!" Joshua ordered his tough guy obviously called Dwight, Dwight produced a camera and starting taking photos of me and Drake in this compromising pose.

After five minutes of Drake cock-sucking my little white penis, Joshua told Drake to stand-up, turnaround and spread his cheeks, I noticed tears in Drake's eyes as he realized what Joshua was doing. "Now put that little white dick up your boyfriend's butt and fuck him or else" Joshua said to me and brandished a hunting knife in my face, and snarled, "You'd better fuck him good otherwise I'm gonna perform a castration on both of you!"

Terrified I pulled Drake into position, so that his ebony butt was touching my rock hard little white penis, and I began to feed my small white penis into Drake's black asshole. As I penetrated Drake's rectum it felt nice and tight and I heard Drake moan but I wasn't sure whether it was in pleasure or pain.

"Yeah! Fuck that nigga hole, honey!" Joshua muttered to me as he slowly fucked me at the same time.

"I know there is a little bit of the Klan in all you southern white sissies, it's just nature. Now think of all the times some nasty nigga has treated you bad, or has disrespected you or your family, well now's your chance to get even. Fuck this nigga's ass and seed him, own him just like your ancestors did!" Joshua whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

It had been a long time since I had fucked anybody as a male and with Joshua's big black dick in my rectum, his big negro hands all over me and his big Afro-lips kissing my neck, I was fully aroused and began to slowly fuck Drake as ordered by Joshua.

"Shit boss, this nigga's dick is rock-hard!" Dwight commented to Joshua about the state of Drake's erection.

"Yeah, Leroy always said this nigga was a homo, keeping taking pictures!" Joshua replied, by that time he'd stopped humping me but left his huge negro cock up my rectum, so as I was thrusting my small but rigid white penis into Drake's black butthole, I was also fucking myself on Joshua's cock!

Drake was now moaning in pleasure and I felt for his cock which was rock hard, Joshua was caressing me at the same time and whispering into my ear, "Come on honey, your boy needs this bad, listen to him! When you shoot your load, I'm gonna fill you up with my black cream!"

Sandwiched between two Afro-males, with a big negro cock up my ass and my own penis rutting a tight ebony butthole, I knew I was going to cum soon and felt myself reaching my climax and thrust hard into Drake's asshole and I moaned as I ejaculated a long stream of my semen into Drake's rectum.