Afro Stress Relief Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, well I hope you know what you're doing, now go and get yourself made-up as Tina and keep that bikini on and come to our apartment, and don't forgot to wear your new hat!" sniggered Marci, I nodded and laughed and she left.

I quickly added high-heels, make-up and wig, and wearing my new pink Sombrero I left my apartment, as I closed the apartment door with my keys in my hand, I realized with a shock I hadn't put on a long coat and was outside my apartment in a pink bikini with 'WHITE FAIRY FOR AFRICA' emblazoned on my bikini bottoms! I hesitated, but thought how natural I felt in my outfit, showing the world what I really had become, a little-dicked white fairy who was addicted to African cock, and I decided to head straight to Marci's as I was and strode off to the elevator. I wasn't sure if it was fortunate or not, but I didn't encounter anyone and was soon knocking on Marci's apartment door, where Sarah opened the door and gasped, "Oh Johnny...sorry Tina, you look great!"

I entered the apartment and showed Marci and Sarah my butt, "Oh Sugar, I love it, you've finally accepted what I always knew you were!" Marci purred and embraced me.

Marci got us some wine, whilst I repeated my story of the Beer Bust and Baba G to Sarah, Sarah was impressed I'd managed to eat so much negro cock in a single evening but Marci laughed, saying, "You gotta remember Sarah, this bitch used to be a real-life prostitute not that long ago!"

"I so wanna see you on your knees in front of a black man!" Sarah giggled to me.

I laughed and asked them about their holiday in Mexico, Marci said it was her first time in Mexico and they'd stayed at a fairly decent resort, Marci had wanted to visit some of the locations where her favorite Mex Soaps were filmed and so her and Sarah hired a car to do some touring.

"Sounds like you had a great time," I said.

"Yeah, we did except for the first night in the resort. Some white college girls found out me and Marci were a couple and started giving us a hard time," Sarah explained.

"Oh, that's terrible, what happened?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we sorted them out!" Marci giggled.

"Yeah, we challenged them to a drinking contest. It was so funny, they were drinking Tequila shots and they thought we were drinking Brandy and cola," Sarah chuckled and continued, "But we were only drinking cola, in the end they were completely drunk and we weren't, so we invited them back to our room."

"It was so funny, but I bet them girls didn't expect to be eating pussy that night!" Marci chuckled.

"I bet they didn't think they'd be eating black ass!" Sarah giggled.

"Wow, what did they do?" I asked.

"In the morning, we all woke up in bed and they were all so embarrassed and quickly left, but we didn't have any more trouble from them during the holiday," Marci sniggered.

"Well, except for one of them, she kept turning up to our room after midnight to eat our pussies out!" Sarah laughed.

Soon afterwards I returned to my apartment but only after Sarah had lent me a bathrobe to cover myself, and I used the stairs to avoid meeting anyone as my previous confidence had quickly evaporated.

Back in my apartment I decided it was time to start filling in my application to join AMIRAP and started to read the form Dr Jane had given to me. It was entitled 'Initial Application for the role of White Male Volunteer for the Afro-american Male Integration and Relief Awareness Programme', the form had a pre-amble which explained this was the first part of an application process, which if successful would be followed by a face-to-face interview and an induction course and there was also a fifty dollar charge for processing the application!

The pre-amble also had a number of caveats and disclaimers, and stated that although they were governed by the state laws of New York, AMIRAP and its affiliates had complete discretion on how they may use the information supplied, which wasn't reassuring. The form also stated some restrictions on the membership of the White Male volunteer role, only those born in the USA and whose biological parents were Caucasian would be eligible. I had to supply details, such as name, address, date of birth, county of birth, state of birth and similar details for both my parents. Also, I had to provide a complete physical description of myself including height, weight, eye and hair color, shoe size, head size and a number of other measurements, I even had to submit two full length, naked, photographs of myself, front and rear with the application. There was also a detailed medical section where I had to document any medical conditions, allergies, or surgical procedures I'd undergone, I also consented for AMIRAP to view my medical records and I had to record any mental illness episodes and visits to psychiatrists.

Other sections included detailing any criminal convictions or court appearances and, again, consenting for AMIRAP to have access to my criminal record. Another section included recording my social security number, occupation, employer, salary, benefits, whether I was a home-owner, could I drive and did I own an automobile.

There were other sections that wanted details of my education and qualifications, which unfortunately for me was very limited, whether I'd been in the military, what memberships of other clubs or organizations I held and any subscriptions to magazines or suchlike; whereas a different section wanted to know if I was married, divorced or co-habiting with a partner and also my wife, ex-wife or partners details.

It took me all of Saturday to complete the application form, and I realized this was probably the only single document that fully described me and my life up to the present, it was shocking that I would be handing over all this information to an organization that I hardly knew anything about.

I decided to speak with Sarah and Marci about this, plus I also needed to get Marci to agree to be one of my sponsors, I was still wearing my new bikini and Sarah's bathrobe as I rang Marci's number.

"Hi!" Marci responded after answering her phone.

"Oh, hi Marci, it's Tina, I was wondering if you could come to my apartment and look at something for me?" I asked, nervously.

"Sure thing, honey, I'll be there in ten minutes," Marci replied and hung up, I decided to touch-up my make-up and made sure there was some wine in the fridge, a prerequisite for any visit by Marci. About thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door and, after checking the spyhole, I opened the door to Marci who was wearing a very daring see-through gown with just a bra and panties underneath.

"Oh wow, you sure look fine, girl!" I stammered.

"You 'turned' whiteboys speaking nigga-talk is always funny," Marci giggled, adding, "I can't stay long, I've got Sarah handcuffed to the bed with a butt-plug up her ass!" My little white penis began to harden as I thought about Marci and Sarah having fun together and I wished I could join the action but I knew my days of being Marci's plaything were over, now that Sarah was in the picture.

I explained to Marci about the application form, she was already aware of AMIRAP as I had told her how I'd gotten 'blacked' through Dr Jane and, of course, she spoke regularly with Jonelle. "So, you're finally gonna do it! Jonelle's gonna be happy as she thought you might be having second thoughts," Marci chuckled.

I showed Marci the form and she spent the next ten minutes looking it over, "Wow, they sure wanna know a lot about you!" Marci exclaimed, mirroring my own concerns, however she added, "But I guess they gotta be careful, you whites got some crazy folks, always wanting to do us, colored people, harm!" I think I understood Marci, I guess AMIRAP had to be very careful and thoroughly vet all white male applicants for suitability in order to avoid white-supremacist style nutcases from joining and causing mayhem! Dr Jane had already told me about the, so called, 'u-turners' who'd caused problems and I realized it was up to me to prove I'd been completely 'blacked' and would be a well-behaved negro dick worshipper!

"I also need to get two photos of myself, naked, front and rear. I don't know how I'm going to do that?" I said.

"Hmm...I think I have an old instamatic-style camera, give me a ring tomorrow," Marci replied.

Marci signed the form, indicating she was a co-sponsor and willing to vouch for me, "There you go, honey!" Marci announced and hugged me. Marci soon left to 'unlock' Sarah but not before telling me, she and Sarah would be spending most of Sunday visiting Millie.

I was pretty drained after completing the form and still unsure about whether to continue with my application to join AMIRAP, plus I was feeling frustrated as my butthole hadn't taken a good hard pounding from a big black dick since the Beer Bust! I was considering giving my asshole a workout with my plastic black dildoes when my cell phone rang, I didn't recognize the number and cautiously answered it.

"Er, hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hey Johnny, its Harvey! You OK, sorry for calling you so late but are you still OK for coming tomorrow?" Harvey's familiar voice asked. I was surprised that Harvey was calling and didn't realize I'd given him my number, I guessed I must have exchanged numbers when we first met in Dr Jane's class. I remembered Harvey wanted me to attend the 'goodbye' barbecue for his girlfriend's sister before the sister would be sent to county jail for prostitution.

"Er...sorry but I can't make it," I stammered, I didn't want to be involved in Harvey's family disputes and the thought of spending hours with Harvey wasn't very appealing to me.

"Ah man, come on, I really need you there, the place is gonna be full of niggers! Look, there'll be some black girls there, I know you like them! Please, I really need another white dude there!" Harvey pleaded. I was about to decline Harvey's offer but I thought I didn't have anything else to do on Sunday and I'd promised myself to get revenge on Harvey for, indirectly, causing me to lose Drake by informing the police of our sissy whorehouse venture and this might be an opportunity or at least a chance to learn something that might help!

"Erm...OK, I'll come but I can't stay for long," I replied, not really knowing what I would do when I got to the barbecue.

"Great, oh thanks man, bring some beer!" Harvey said, sounding relived, he told me the address and to arrive about 2pm and, annoyingly, mentioned that the trailer park charged five dollars for cars to enter and recommended getting a taxi or a bus. I decided I wasn't really going to have any alcohol and the cost of a taxi or bus was going to be more than five dollars therefore I was going to drive. I spent a restless night as I decided against stretching my butthole with my big black plastic dildoes but I had some erotic dreams about Drake and his large ebony cock!

In the morning I went to the store and got some beer, but also some non-alcoholic drinks, wine and snacks, as I was waiting in line to pay for my items I thought how the 'old' me would have only thought of getting beer for himself whereas the 'sissy' me was a lot more considerate.

Once I returned from the store, I rang Marci about taking the naked photos of me that I needed for the AMIRAP application form, I was hoping Marci could take them before she and Sarah left to spend the day at Millie's. Fortunately, Marci was in and she'd found her instamatic camera and it had film in it, I said I come to her apartment straight away to get the photos taken.

I arrived at Marci's apartment as Johnny, Sarah answered the door and ushered me, saying, "We haven't got much time, get your clothes off, I hope you've shaved everywhere!" I quickly started to undress and was soon naked.

"I can't believe I ever thought you were a man!" giggled Sarah, looking at my slim hairless body and small white penis, but added, "You know, I think you should think about getting some small breasts, maybe an A or B cup, they'd look good on you, but you definitely need to do something about getting a bigger butt!" at that point, Marci came into the room with the camera.

"OK, stand over there," Marci directed me, and asked, "Do they want the photo with your little sissy dick erect?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure," I stammered, not having thought about that question.

"We'll take a couple with you soft then hard, OK?" Marci responded, I just nodded and stood where Marci had said, in front of a door. Marci took the photo of me and then told me to turnaround, and she took another photo of me facing the door. "Now use your hand to part your butt cheeks, honey! They might want one of your butthole!" Marci said, I nodded but was embarrassed as I stood with my ass cheeks parted and Marci took a photo of my well used rectum. "Right, they all look OK," Marci said as the photos developed, and showing Sarah who just giggled at them.

"Ohh...that little dick is so cute," Sarah laughed, but added, "Now get it hard, sissy!" pointing at my penis!

I struggled to get an erection and after a few minutes of trying to stroke myself, Marci announced, "I know what to do!" and left the room but returned a few minutes later, naked but wearing a huge black strapon dildo and told me to bend over, I watched Sarah lube up the strap-on dildo before Marci stepped up and slid the black plastic sex-toy into my eager anus and began to pump me.

It wasn't long before I was moaning and my little white penis was rigid, Marci gasped, "Sarah get the camera and get ready!"

A few seconds later, Sarah shouted, "Ready!" and Marci pulled the thick plastic ebony rod from my butthole and spun me round, I stood up as before but this time with a hard penis and Sarah took a couple of photos.

Once all the photos had developed, Marci gave them all to me and said, "You should be able to use some of them." I thanked Marci and Sarah and got dressed.

I was about to leave when Sarah said, "You know you should think of getting a professional shoot done, but as Tina of course and I know a couple of photographers."

"Erm...OK thanks, I'll think about it!" I replied but thinking I had no intention of getting one done.

I returned to my apartment with the photos and started to get ready to go to Harvey's, I would have to wear long-sleeved shirt and trousers, so people wouldn't notice I had no body hair but decided to wear a nice pair of red frilly panties as I didn't feel dressed without wearing at least one piece of 'gurly' clothing. I set off for Harvey's just before 2pm, I didn't want to arrive early and spend any more time than I needed to at the barbecue, however it took me longer than expected to get to the 'OKC Grand Trailer Park' and by the time I paid my five dollar entrance fee it was 2:45pm.

The attendant on the entrance gate was an older black male and he asked me, "Are you sure you've got the right place, sonny?"

"I think so, I'm here to meet a friend," I replied.

"Well, OK, but most folks here are black and I don't want no trouble, so don't be doing no stupid redneck shit!" the attendant said.

"Er, OK," I replied, concerned about what I was getting myself into.

The 'OKC Grand Trailer Park' seemed well kept, with a variety of trailers from fairly basic models to much more expensive looking ones, I eventually pulled up in front of Harvey's trailer, which seemed to be one of the more luxurious ones, and knocked at the trailer door, there was no answer and everything seemed locked up.

I rang Harvey, "Hey man, where are you?" Harvey answered, sounding indignant and I replied I was waiting outside his trailer. "Ah OK, the barbecue is at my Girl's mother's, just take a left and look for trailer 554." I wandered along the row of trailers and noticed how quiet it was but realized everyone must be either having their own barbecue or sheltering from the Sun, I smiled to myself as I thought I should have brought my new bikini and wondered what people might have said if I arrived wearing it. I was soon at trailer 554 and could smell the food on the barbecue, there was a path behind the trailer that led onto a large communal area surrounded on three sides by trailers, the remaining side was open to the country and there was a big bunch of trees and bushes a couple of hundred yards away.

Harvey was standing over a barbecue playing with some hamburgers, there were six women standing nearby, I recognized Harvey's girlfriend and her Mother and Sister, but there were another three black older women that I didn't recognize.

"Hey, Johnny! Glad you could make it, at last!" Harvey shouted, as I walked over to the group. I nodded a response and told Harvey it took me longer than expected and asked him where I should put the drinks and snacks, I'd brought. "Charlene! Come and meet my college buddy, Johnny," Harvey shouted at his girlfriend.

Charlene was a very pretty white girl with, from what I could see, an impressive set of tits! Charlene wasn't particularly tall, but then neither was Harvey, she was wearing a simple vest top with shorts and pink sneakers, which I liked. Charlene broke off talking with the other women and sauntered over, "Hi Honey, nice to meet you, I'm Charlene," Charlene said and gave me a little hug.

"Hi, thanks for inviting me, I'm Johnny. I've brought some stuff, what should I do with it?" I replied.

"Oh, that's nice, is it more beer?" Charlene asked.

"Er, not just beer, but wine and food aswell," I answered and showed Charlene the bags I was carrying.

"Ain't that sweet! Hey girls, we've got a real gentleman here, look what Harvey's friend has brought," Charlene announced and held up one of the bottles of wine I'd brought. Charlene ushered me over to the other women and introduced me.

Charlene's mother, who was called Daisy, was also blonde and wearing a very similar outfit to Charlene, except Charlene's mother's breasts were huge and barely contained by the flimsy vest top. Charlene's bi-racial sister, the prostitute and soon-to-be prisoner, was called Celeste. Celeste was pretty in a sort of butch-way and again Celeste was wearing a similar style outfit to Charlene but had a pair of red hooker high heels on, which I also liked, and Celeste was wearing her hair in cornrows. The three remaining mature black women all wore long flowing African-style dresses, which reminded me of the ones Marci sometimes wore, and all had ample bosoms. Once Charlene had put my beer and wine in a cooler and added my food to an already full table, the women resumed their conversation, which was a signal for me to return to Harvey.

"Get yourself a beer," Harvey said, as he took a swig from a bottle of beer.

"No, I'll just have a soda for the moment, I'm driving. I thought you said you were worried about too many black men turning up?" I asked, alluding to mine and Harvey's previous conversation where he'd pleaded with me to come, as he was concerned about being the only white male at the barbecue.

"Ha, ha!" Harvey laughed, adding, "Them lazy niggers ain't gonna turn-up until everything is ready!"

I realized it was going to be an awkward time if I didn't say anything, "Come on Harvey, take it easy on the language, you know where that got us last time!" I told Harvey.

"Hey, I'm in my own place and I can talk how I like, OK?" Harvey grumbled, but added, "Look, I only talk to you that way, I mean we're both white and we know how it is! I don't mean anything by it, besides Charlene's sister is always using that word!"

Harvey got himself another beer and began talking about other things such as cars, sports and guns, and I listened, realizing there wasn't much point in trying to educate Harvey at this point. I was pretty bored listening to Harvey and would rather having been talking with the other women about clothes, make-up and boys, well black boys when Harvey asked me about the surveys I'd done for Dr Jane.