Afro Stress Relief Ch. 11

Story Info
Whiteboy attends Harvey's barbecue.
16.8k words
4.44
4.2k
9

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

At work on Monday, things were once again running as usual, no one mentioned the Beer Bust, well almost no one, Mary cornered me when I was getting a coffee.

"Would you like to know what I did this weekend?" Mary asked coyly.

"Er...yes sure," I answered, trying to sound completely uninterested.

"Well, I was recruited by a black pimp! I'm a real prostitute now!" Mary beamed, I was absolutely shocked and stood open-mouthed. "Oh, don't worry honey, I know what you're thinking but my pimp agreed that I'm going to be a black-only hooker!"

"What! I don't know to say! Why?" I stammered.

"Oh well, I don't know if you know but I was divorced not that long ago and so money is a bit tight and my ex-husband is demanding I contribute to my kids' college funds. And, well, this job doesn't pay that much, plus you know I'm a black cock worshipper, just like you, so I thought I'd try and combine the two things!" Mary explained in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Wow, where are you going to be working?" I asked, still stunned by Mary's revelation.

"Obviously I can't work in OKC, if my ex found out he'd make sure everyone knew! But my pimp says he runs girls out of Tulsa and Little Rock, it's a long way but he'll get me rides every weekend, he also said there was a truck stop mainly frequented by black truck drivers out on I44 where I could do some weekday evening shifts!" Mary replied.

"Shit, isn't that going to be very dangerous?" I said, even though I had been a prostitute it was always in the confines of a club or house with security, not on street corners or a truck stop, I was concerned for Mary's safety.

"Oh, don't worry, my pimp said there'll always be someone around to make sure I'm safe," Mary responded in an unconcerned tone. "Maybe you'd like to join me, I told my pimp about you and he said Little Rock was the best place for white fairy-boys like you! What do you think?" Mary asked, giggling.

"Er...no thanks," I hesitantly replied, but wondered what it would be like to stand on a street corner waiting to be picked by some lusty black men.

"Look honey, once I saw how much you enjoyed pleasing those big black cocks, I knew you were like me! These other girls are just in it for the fun during the Beer Bust but me and you are different, we understand the superiority of the African penis, and I'm sure we both know that it's our duty, and privilege, to serve and worship it!" Mary exclaimed.

I was taken aback by Mary's outburst, "Er...OK, I don't really know what to say," I mumbled.

"Sorry honey, sometimes I know I come across as too enthusiastic but it's just that I'd like someone to share my, shall we say, exotic tastes with, and I think me and you would make a great negro cock sucking team! Don't say no at this point, go away and think about it!" Mary said, completely without embarrassment.

"Er...OK," I replied and returned to my desk. Mary was obviously completely devoted and addicted to the negro penis but I also recognized that Mary was probably right about me, after Tammy's seminar I knew I would undergo any humiliation to serve ebony dick!

The rest of the week at work went by quickly, apart from one incident, when I was just in the loading bay finishing up some stock-taking, the loading bay late shift crew were the only ones left and there wasn't much to do. Unfortunately, Baba G was on the late shift with the young ebony youth whom Mary had performed the first lap-dance of the Beer Bust on, and where I'd sucked off both of them.

I needed to do some checking of stock on one of the top racks, and needed the trolley ladders, I asked Baba G to bring them over.

"Sure thing, boss!" Baba G replied and then turned to the ebony youth and, handing him some money, said, "Go get me some Kool-Aid." The ebony youth sauntered off to the drinks machine in the office, and Baba G wheeled the trolley ladder in-place and stood aside.

I started to climb the stairs but after the second or third step, I felt a hand grab my ass cheek, I looked down to see Baba G giving my butt cheek a good feel, I hesitated as it felt good but I quickly snapped out of it and growled, "What the hell are you doing, Baba G?"

"Just checking on my harem bitch!" Baba G chuckled, adding, "It's been a long day, honey, and Baba G needs a piece of white sissy ass."

I was dumb-founded and hissed, "Look, Baba G, when I'm Tina, I'll do anything you want but right now I'm the boss so hands off my butt!"

Baba G gave me a hard slap on my ass, and chuckled, "OK, sorry boss, but Tina is gonna pay for that smart mouth!" I gave Baba G a slight smile and climbed the ladder as Baba G held it, after completing my checks I descended to find Baba G and the ebony youth chatting and drinking. I thanked Baba G for getting me the ladder and left, I realized it perhaps wasn't going to be as straight forward as Elizabeth had suggested when she said 'what happens at the Beer Bust stays at the Beer Bust'!

At college things seemed pretty quiet aswell, Jonelle seemed particularly happy, "Shit, I had a great time on Sunday, Tammy was insatiable, and she ate my pussy for hours! I think she really got turned on when she watched you kissing all those niggas feet!" Jonelle giggled, I smiled weakly although I was annoyed that Tammy had told Jonelle about our visit to the AFAL facility.

"I can't believe we've only got one more class after tonight, Dr Jane says I'm heading for a top mark!" Jonelle remarked as I drove into the college parking-lot.

"That's great news, hopefully I helped in some way," I said, looking for some thanks from Jonelle for helping her.

"Yeah, thanks honey, you and the fact that Dr Jane loves me licking her juicy pussy!" Jonelle giggled.

"I guess you won't be visiting Dr Jane on Saturday s anymore?" I asked, I enjoyed the time I'd spent with Jonelle at Dr Jane's although humiliating, it had helped me become a better sissy-faggot!

"Well, I'm not sure, me and Tammy are pretty close now, but I guess I won't need any more rides on Saturdays," Jonelle explained, I was a bit disappointed but realized the girls couldn't give me what I needed, big black cocks spurting thick negro jizz down my throat or up my butt!

Once again I met up with Harvey, he too seemed very happy, "Oh man, you know how I was telling you my girl's sister is a whore and got picked up by the cops?" Harvey asked, I nodded remembering how Harvey had told me with glee that his Girlfriend's bi-racial sister had been arrested for prostitution and was waiting for a trial date.

"Well she's gone and done a plea bargain, she's gonna do six months in county!" Harvey explained, looking very pleased that his Girlfriend's sister was going to county jail for six months.

"Wow, that's tough! How are they taking it?" I asked, and sounding a lot more concerned than Harvey.

"Ah don't worry, they're having a big barbecue on Sunday before the whore gets picked-up! How about you come along, it'll be fun!" Harvey chuckled.

"Er...I'm sure they'll only want close friends and family to attend," I replied.

"It's up to you but if you don t come, I'll be the only white guy, and to be honest it's a bit scary with all their nig...black friends turning up!" Harvey responded sounding strangely concerned, I said I'd think about it.

Dr Jane's class was pretty relaxed, but towards the end of the lecture Dr Jane announced that she'd be giving out little prizes next week for various categories, such as best assignment, however Dr Jane said the most entertaining category would be the most improved attitude category, whilst giving me a long stare! Again, Dr Jane asked me to stay behind at the end of the class, and I told Jonelle I'd meet her outside.

"Well Tina, only one more week left, you and I have been on a journey, haven't we!" Dr Jane asked rhetorically, I just nodded, and she continued, "Firstly, once again, thank you for helping me with the surveys. Secondly, here's the AMIRAP white male volunteer application form, it's pretty self-explanatory, but give me a call if you don't understand anything, I've already completed the sponsor section with my details, the form also tells you where to send it. Now, finally, I think you know you're likely to win one of those categories I mentioned and so, next week, I'd like you to turn up as Tina!"

I was stunned and stammered, "What! You want me to come to college in female clothes?"

"Yes, but just casual girls' clothes, I'm not expecting you to turn up dressed as a prostitute, although that would be amusing!" Dr Jane replied.

"Erm...I can't attend my other classes as Tina!" I gasped.

"I agree, just bring your clothes and make-up and get changed before my class, I don't mind if you're a bit late as it's going to be pretty relaxed next week!" Dr Jane responded, I didn't know what to say and just meekly nodded. I met Jonelle outside and told her what Dr Jane had said.

"Ha, ha! That's gonna be fun!" Jonelle chuckled as we got into my car.

"Fun! I'm terrified!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sugar, don't worry, I'll be there! Look, most of the girls have picked up that you've gone homo!" Jonelle said.

"What! Did you tell them!" I screeched.

"Take it easy, bitch! Course I didn't tell 'em but you've changed sugar, the way you look, walk and talk, girls pick up on these things! The nigga dudes in class are gonna be surprised though!" Jonelle laughed. I was shocked into silence for the rest of journey to drop Jonelle off, as I got back to my apartment not really knowing what to do, I put the AMIRAP application form to one side and went to bed.

The next day at work I got a call from Ericka, "Hey Tina, the next harem is set for the weekend after next. We're meeting at seven on Friday evening, by the way have you got some bikinis?" Ericka asked.

"Er no, why?" I hesitantly asked.

"Baba G likes us wearing them in the shower when we clean him, he's also got a hot tub. You'd better get yourself a couple of pairs," Ericka explained, and added casually "One other thing, I'm not sure if Baba G mentioned it, but you'll need to bring about a hundred dollars in cash."

"A hundred dollars! Why?" I exclaimed.

"Hey, take it easy Tina! Look, Baba G allows us to worship his wonderful African manhood, and for that privilege we need to be grateful, so all us slave gurls bring a gift! The money pays for the motel, taxi money, plus meals and drinks for Baba G. OK?" Ericka responded.

"I guess so," I replied and realized it wasn't cheap being a slut for negro cock!

After getting off the phone to Ericka, I wondered from where I was going to get the bikinis and decided the best place to get them from would be 'La Negress', the lingerie shop in the projects from where I'd got my 'Negro Owned & Negro Only' (NONO) branded outfits. Even though Joshua had told me to keep out of the projects, I was pretty sure no one would recognize me as Johnny and I'd only be stopping at one place.

On Saturday I was, again, taking the familiar route to the projects, driving to my destination felt so right, I'd missed the projects and especially missed being Tina in the projects. I briefly wondered if I should beg Joshua to let me return to work at my former brothel, BWAs, but realized that would be a bad idea and soon I'd arrived at my destination, 'La Negress'. The small shop looked empty from the outside and as I entered, I was relieved to see Naomi, however she was serving another Customer, an older black woman.

Naomi gave me a little wave and smile as I entered the store, I returned the greeting but only to get a rather odd look from the black lady customer. I decided to browse around the store and wait for Naomi to finish serving the mature black lady customer, the store was small enough to hear their conversation.

"I wanna look real cute for my man, Naomi," the black lady told Naomi, who nodded.

"Of course, madam, I think this corset and stockings will really accentuate your natural figure and curves, I'm sure your husband will approve!" Naomi replied to her Customer, adding, "Why not try it on, we have some tester stockings." The black lady Customer nodded, and sauntered over to the changing area with the outfit.

"Hi Johnny, glad to see you again, looking for anything in particular?" Naomi beamed, I said I needed a bikini.

"Oh, going on holiday with a boyfriend, I hope he's black!" Naomi chuckled.

"No, but I've got a friend who has a hot tub, and of course he's black," I replied, giggling. I'm not sure why I giggled but I felt quite relaxed in Naomi's company as she knew I was an ebony dick slut.

"Good! NONO have got a nice range of bikinis," Naomi said, showing me into the specialist section. Naomi handed me some samples, one had a top with one breast cup red, the other black and a pair of green bottoms, the colors of NONO, upon the red cup, in bright pink lettering it said 'NEGRO OWNED' and the other cup was similar except it said 'NEGRO ONLY' and the bottoms had the ubiquitous NONO logo on them.

"Have you got anything in pink?" I asked, checking out the NONO range.

"You are such a little fairy," Naomi sniggered, adding, "What about this, it's NONO again but they discontinued this range." Naomi handed me a bright pink bikini and its top had the standard NONO label on each breast cup but the bottoms had 'WHITE FAIRY FOR AFRICA' printed in white on the rear.

"Why not try them on, use this party wig and I'll put some make-up on you for the full effect, OK?" Naomi said.

"Oh, what about your other Customer?" I asked hesitantly.

"Don't worry about her, I'm sure she doesn't mind," Naomi purred and ushered me into the changing area, I was soon in a cubicle and stripping off.

"Hey, Naomi, are you there?" the mature black lady Customer asked.

"I sure am, honey, come on out and let me see," Naomi answered, and continued, "Oh my, your man's gonna like this!"

"You think so? What about my ass?" the mature black lady Customer responded.

"It looks great, honey! Nice and big!" Naomi said, I heard this conversation as I was in a cubicle and I'd soon stripped off, put on the pink bikini outfit and purple party wig. At that point Naomi pulled the curtain back on my cubicle.

"Good, you're ready, now let's get some make-up on you!" Naomi explained and produced a little bag full of make-up items and began to apply them to my face, I didn't say a word.

"OK, I've decided I'll take it!" the black lady Customer shouted from her cubicle.

"Great, honey, you won't regret it!" Naomi chuckled, adding, "I'll be with you in a minute." Naomi continued to apply make-up to my face.

"I'm gonna try it with the fishnet stockings, have you got some testers?" the black lady Customer loudly asked.

"She's treating her man, and you need to see her butt, it's amazing!" Naomi whispered to me and giggled, adding, "All finished, come and have a look in the mirror!"

"Just coming, honey!" Naomi shouted to the black lady Customer, and pulled me out of the cubicle. The black lady Customer was standing and admiring herself in a full-length mirror, she was wearing a satin red corset with lace black trim which just covered her ample breasts, she also wore a frilly set of black panties which accentuated her amazingly prominent butt and a pair of red stockings. The black lady Customer looked very sexy in the outfit, she reminded me of a larger version of Marci but I was really jealous of her ample ass and wondered what black men would do to me if I had such an ass!

"I didn't know this place looked after skinny-assed white girls' aswell?" the black lady Customer commented sneeringly to Naomi after noticing me in the mirror.

"Don't worry girl, this little bitch ain't like that!" Naomi giggled and turned me round, although I couldn't see I knew Naomi was pointing at the lettering on my bikini bottoms.

"What does 'WHITE FAIRY FOR AFRICA' mean?" the black lady Customer asked.

"Well, it tells everyone that this is a whiteboy sissy-bitch who loves black cock!" Naomi giggled, making the black lady Customer chuckle aswell.

"Oh, so he's one of them sort of whiteboys!" the black lady Customer sniggered.

"Yeah, he knows his place around black folks, ain't that right, sugar?" Naomi asked me, and slapped my ass cheek, I nodded but was furiously embarrassed. Naomi added, "He's not really a man anymore and I don't think you can consider him white anymore as he's been pumped full of so much nigga jizz! But he knows his stockings and especially knows what black men like, ain't that right?"

I just nodded but was very embarrassed, the black lady Customer asked, "OK, fairy, do you think my man would prefer me in fishnet stockings?"

"I would say he'd prefer fishnets, and maybe add some gloves, and perhaps a neck band but you look very sexy either way," I replied.

"Oh, ain't he sweet, thanks sugar," the black lady Customer beamed and asked Naomi to add my suggestions to her purchases.

"You look cute in your bikini, is that for your boyfriend?" the black lady Customer asked me.

"Honey, white fairies like this, don't have ONE boyfriend, they are used by lots of niggas not just one!" Naomi chuckled, giving me a knowing look.

"I understand Naomi, has he joined that charity you mentioned, what's it called...AMIRAP?" the black lady Customer asked, Naomi looked at me questioningly.

"Erm...not yet but soon!" I stuttered.

"That's great, I'm so proud of you!" Naomi beamed, adding, "This white fairy is one of the first I've encouraged to join!" Although this wasn't actually true, I realized this wasn't the time or place to discuss this, and just nodded.

"From what Naomi tells me, it sounds like that little white ass of yours is in for some hard nigga dick riding!" the black lady Customer laughed.

After that, with the black lady Customer tolerating me, we discussed the best colors to wear with her outfit and I said I always believed black men preferred me in black fishnets and panties but I liked being in pink as I was a fairy. The black lady Customer finally purchased the outfit and all the things I'd recommended which made Naomi very pleased. I also decided to buy both bikinis after being complimented by the black lady Customer, the price was one hundred and fifty dollars!

Both myself and the black lady Customer left at the same time and after she gave me a brief hug in the parking-lot, we parted and I drove back to my apartment, both pleased with my purchases and happy to have helped Naomi out.

Back in my apartment, I decided to try one of the bikinis on and I was prancing around my apartment, practicing my lap-dance moves, when I heard a knock at the door and went to check the spyhole, I discovered it was Marci! I guessed Marci and Sarah must have returned from their holiday in Mexico, without thinking I opened the door and greeted Marci, "Oh Marci, I'm so glad to see you!" and embraced her.

"Oh Sugar, thanks! What are you wearing?" Marci replied as she entered my apartment, I noticed she was carrying a big pink Sombrero. "This is a present from Mexico!" Marci announced and handed me the hat, I thanked her and immediately tried it on.

"Well Sugar, how've you been? Had any black dick since Drake left?" Marci asked.

"Oh thanks, I like the color. You're looking good, all that Mexican sun suits you! Yeah, I managed to suck a lot of black dick at my works party!" I replied.

Marci beamed and hugged me, saying, "Oh that's wonderful, Sugar! You've finally come out as a little crossdressing homo, don't you feel more relaxed now everyone knows?" I nodded and explained, without blushing, what had happened at the Beer Bust and how I'd joined Baba G's harem.

"Oh, I thought you were banned from the projects by Joshua?" Marci asked, looking concerned.

"Er...I was but I'm only going to Baba G's, so no-one will know and I'm not alone, there's another two white sissies going with me," I explained.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers