Afro Stress Relief Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry honey, my pimp was just letting me watch how things went, he didn't expect me to serve any 'Clients' but I did have to suck him off in his car!" Mary giggled.

"It sounds like you're serious about this?" I said, concerned that Mary didn't really know what she was getting herself into.

"I don't really have a choice, as you know I need the money, college is expensive!" Mary explained and I just nodded. "But I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about standing around outside. Look, I talked to my pimp and he said he was fine with you being with me at the truck stop. He said there were a few sissies and trannies working the place, there's a sort of code so that the drivers know what to expect, they all wear long pink scarves and hats to show the drivers they're fairies!" Mary explained, I briefly thought about the pink sombrero Marci had brought me back from Mexico but quickly pulled myself together.

"Oh, I'm sure your pimp is fine with me working for him!" I said sarcastically but quickly relented and added, "Look Mary, I'm not going to be a prostitute!"

"OK, OK, OK, how about if you just stand with me, I mean you don't have to do anything. I'm really nervous and to be honest a bit scared! Please Tina, I need someone there I know!" Mary pleaded with me.

"Mary, please don't call me Tina when we're in the office! Look I just can't do it and I don't think you should either, I mean it's very dangerous! Doesn't your pimp have an apartment or club you can work from?" I said in an exasperated tone.

"My pimp says if I want to earn good money then the street is the best place, he said I'm too old to compete with the girls in the clubs and apartments!" Mary meekly responded and began to cry. I didn't know what to do, Mary was sobbing and everyone in the office began to look at us. I quickly ushered Mary outside and tried to calm her down but she kept crying and moaning about not being a good mother and regretting her marriage.

"Alright, alright! I'll come with you but just for the first time, OK!" I said, annoyed at myself for being so weak.

Mary stopped sobbing and looked up at me, she smiled and said, "Oh thanks, honey! You don't know what this means to me!" Mary hugged me and we both returned to work. I was angry with myself but wondered if I should try and earn a bit of extra money selling my ass and mouth to the black truck drivers, I'd spent a lot of money on getting ready to serve Baba G and now there was more money required for the AMIRAP application process!

Baba G seemed to have got the message about not treating me like his bitch when we were at work, although Baba G did catch me in the loading bay toilets. I was just finishing at a urinal when I heard someone enter and Baba G's voice said, "Hiya boss, look my hands are really messy and sticky, and I don't wanna touch my big dick with them, can you help?"

I turned around to see Baba G with his arms outstretched showing me his hands, I could see they were covered in thick grease and oil, and would take quite some effort to clean. However, I couldn't believe Baba G was asking me to help him urinate, I was initially angry and was about to say something but I stopped myself and thought why shouldn't Baba G expect me to do this for him, I was after all about to join his sissy harem. I realized after what I did at Tammy's seminar this was just another step on the road to total Afro-cock submission, my own little penis stirred at that thought!

I strode past Baba G giving him a nasty stare and locked the restroom door, I turned back to Baba G and smiled, Baba G laughed and said, "I knew my harem gurl couldn't say no to my dick!" I joined Baba G next to a urinal and got on my knees, "I'd only do this for you, Baba G," I murmured, but was excited to get Baba G's big African dick in my hand. I unzipped Baba G's trousers and put my hand in and felt his familiar semi-hard cock, I pulled it out and stroked it a few times.

"Careful bitch, don't get it caught in my zipper!" Baba G growled, I nodded and using my hands pointed Baba G's ebony dick in the direction of the urinal. Baba G gasped and a stream of deep yellow urine spurted from his penis slit and into the urinal, I was still on my knees and holding Baba G's cock as he sprayed the urinal. Slowly the stream of urine dissipated and when Baba G was all done, I shook his big black cock off! "Come on bitch, wash it clean!" Baba G smirked.

I got up and still holding Baba G's cock, led him to the wash basin, I meticulously washed Baba G's shaft and head, making sure everything had been covered in soap and water and used my hands to massage it, Baba G's big black cock was fully erect as I dried it with a paper towel. "You like my big African dick, don't you bitch?" Baba G asked, I just nodded, "OK, give it a kiss," Baba G said. I got on my knees and kissed Baba G's wonderful fat huge, erect, ebony rod, "OK, that's a good bitch," Baba G chuckled, with difficulty I put Baba G's hard dick back in his trousers and unlocked the restroom and watched him leave.

I was a bit dazed and wasn't sure what to do, Baba G was blurring the line between Johnny and Tina. When I was Tina, doing anything for Afro-cock was fine but now my relationship with Baba G was spilling over into our work relationship which I knew would be disastrous, I resolved to discuss it with Baba G when I was at the harem.

It was the evening of Dr Jane's final class, Jonelle chirped excitedly as I drove her to college, "Shit, I feel great, this is the first time I've really finished something like this, I feel I've finally achieved something," Jonelle beamed.

As usual I met Harvey, "Hey thanks for coming over at the weekend, sorry about getting wasted, I felt fine one minute and the next I could barely walk. Charlene said you spent a lot of time with them three old witches," Harvey explained and laughed, "Man, I knew you liked nigger girls but I didn't know you liked big nigger Mamas!"

I gave Harvey a harsh stare, and he understood I wasn't happy with his joke, I asked, "Was Celeste OK?"

"There were a lot of tears when we dropped her off at the jail," Harvey explained, adding, "but I loved it, watching that bitch walk inside!" I realized I was right in wanting Harvey punished.

"Ida, lent me this, can you give it back to her," I asked Harvey, handing him a bag containing the cleaned ebony butt plug Ida had given me.

Harvey peered into the bag and asked, "What is it? You need to be careful about them bitches, they do VooDoo and all that shit!"

"Oh, it's just some old African art," I casually responded, Harvey gave me a suspicious look but took the bag.

When it was time for Dr Jane's class, I rushed into the restroom with a bag full of girls clothes Marci and Sarah had helped pick out, I locked myself into a stall and began to get changed, I was already wearing my stockings and panties. Marci had chosen a black short leather skirt for me and pink blouse, I did as much make-up as I could in the stall, then peaked out to check if there was anyone around. Fortunately, I was the only one in the restroom and quickly put my blonde wig on and finished my make-up, I looked in the mirror and was pleased with how I looked, I checked my watch, well Marci's watch which she'd lent me for the evening, and found I would even be on time for Dr Jane's class.

I hurried to the room and met Jonelle outside, she hugged me, "Oh gurl, you are looking fine," Jonelle said, I knew Jonelle wasn't being completely truthful but it was nice. Myself and Jonelle sat in our normal seats, a number of the other girls in the class looked my way and started to giggle, I knew they could tell who I was. Fortunately, Dr Jane, breezed into the room at that point, she was wearing an extremely short red skirt, fishnet stockings, high heels and a very revealing top, she immediately came up to my desk and hugged me.

"Hello Tina, you look great!" Dr Jane said.

"Wow, you look hot!" I replied, admiring her ample tits and amazing looking butt, Dr Jane also embraced Jonelle but kissed her on the lips and then went to the front of the class. The black boys, who sat at the back of the class, were open mouthed at Dr Jane's outfit and the way she'd just kissed Jonelle!

"Oh, that bitch is making me wet!" Jonelle whispered to me, referring to Dr Jane.

"Settle down, please!" Dr Jane shouted, as there was general uproar amongst the black boys in the class following Dr Jane's entrance, and all the girls were giggling. "Now, this is our final lesson, and as I said last week, I think this will be fairly relaxed. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I'm dressed like this, well this is how I sometimes dress when I'm relaxing and given there are no whiteboys in today's class then I feel I can relax," Dr Jane stated, the girls looked at me and I turned red with embarrassment but the black boys were baffled by that statement as they'd hadn't worked out who I was.

Dr Jane began to recap on the course and stressed how important she felt her work was, and the benefits it would bring society, she went on to discuss how we could all help better integrate the 'Afro-male', I thought I was definitely more integrated with the Afro-male! Dr Jane continued pushing her ideas, encouraging the white girls to date Afro-men, implying white males were inferior as lovers and she said this based upon her own experiences, which made me think of Amanda, Dr Jane's husband. Once Dr Jane had finished her speech, she announced she'd be giving out little prizes and started with some silly ones, such as best hairstyle, best pair of shoes, and other such things.

After a few of these prizes, which were mainly chocolates, Dr Jane began to announce more serious awards, such as most consistent achiever, best speech, most effective question asker, and things like that, a bottle of wine was typically awarded for these areas. Jonelle won two awards, best dressed butt but also most improved student, Jonelle was delighted and tightly hugged Dr Jane when receiving them.

One of the last categories Dr Jane announced was 'most improved attitude', "Now, I think this is quite a special category, and I think you'll agree with me that the winner has changed remarkably since joining this class, please come up Tina," I was bright red and nervously got out of my chair and shuffled up to the front, "Now some of you may not be aware, but Tina is also known as Johnny!" Dr Jane continued. All the girls burst out laughing but the guys at the back were stunned, I was furiously embarrassed but Jonelle suddenly stood up and began to applaud, Dr Jane joined in and soon the rest of the girls had stopped laughing and started applauding, finally the black guys, all looking confused, also started clapping without knowing why!

Shortly afterwards the class broke up, I think the black guys finally understood what had happened and I started to get some hostile looks, however the girls all embraced me and said how brave I was for attending class as Tina! Soon there was just myself, Jonelle and Dr Jane left in the class.

"Well Tina, how do you feel?" Dr Jane asked.

"Erm...OK I guess," I replied.

"You've come a long way, hasn't he Jonelle," Dr Jane said and looked at Jonelle.

"He sure has, I don't even think of him as white anymore, he's one of my sistas now!" Jonelle chuckled.

"Have you completed that AMIRAP application form yet?" Dr Jane asked.

"Almost," I replied.

"Well, OK, but try and do it as soon as you can. We're probably going to see a lot less of each from now on, so you're going to have to do the next stage of the journey mainly on your own, I'm concerned that you don't seem to have a regular supply of Afro-cock to keep you on track. I know you think you're a complete slut for black cock now, but as I've explained without the constant re-enforcement of being used by Afro-males you may begin to start returning to your old ways. That was the benefit of you being a prostitute for Joshua, I knew you were taking a lot of Afro-dick and semen very regularly, but you spoiled that when you had that silly fling with that young Afro-boy!" Dr Jane said and asked, "Anyway that's in the past, are you having sex with black men on a regular basis?"

Once again, I felt very intimidated by Dr Jane and just nodded.

"That's good, well I think for the moment, this is goodbye Tina," Dr Jane said and hugged me.

"Thanks for all your help," I stammered, but felt quite sad that I might never see Dr Jane again or at least never be so closely involved with her in the same way again.

Dr Jane turned to Jonelle and asked, "Jonelle, my husband is out of town at the moment, would you like to come over for a drink?"

"Sure thing, but you're gonna eat my pussy this time!" Jonelle chuckled.

"We'll see," Dr Jane playfully responded.

"See you later, Tina," Jonelle said and hugged me.

With Jonelle going to Dr Jane's, I returned to my apartment alone and went to bed. I wondered about my future, without Dr Jane's guidance I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

*****

Please don't forget to give feedback.