Afro Stress Relief Ch. 12

Story Info
Whiteboy and the harem.
17k words
4.71
3.7k
9

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
96 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

The rest of the week went by without incident, I made sure to avoid Baba G at work, after he'd used me as his black cock cleaner in the loading bay restroom.

Marci and Sarah began to move some of Marci's stuff over to Sarah's apartment and I was naturally expected to help with carrying Marci's belongings and transporting them to Sarah's place. I did all this moving as 'Tina', I'm not sure why but I just felt more comfortable being around the girls as a 'gurl' and I knew Marci and Sarah which much more relaxed around me when I was being 'Tina'.

Fortunately, Sarah had many friends, all girls, to help with carrying and unpacking Marci's stuff, Millie even turned up to help out. As I was delivering that last load of Marci's stuff, Sarah pulled me aside and said, "Tina, thanks for all your help today, we're nearly finished here, I'm planning on having a welcome orgy with Marci and girls, and it's no place for a little fairy like you. Do you mind just slipping away quietly?"

"Erm...no, of course not, do you want me to take Millie home?" I stuttered, taken aback at Sarah's dismissive attitude.

"No, one of my friends is really keen on checking out Millie's big black ass," Sarah giggled, I nodded and quietly left the apartment and returned home.

I was a bit deflated at the way Sarah treated me but realized it was just the way I was going to be treated by females from now on, I was a negro cock loving sissy-faggot and they knew it!

As I drove home, I thought how much I enjoyed talking and giggling with Staci and the other trannies at the brothels where I'd worked, but also thought how much I missed hanging out with my old buddies, however I doubt any of my old friends would ever understand my lifestyle choices. I realized I needed to somehow have my own circle of 'friends' again, with whom I could just hang out and be myself.

It was finally Friday and I'd avoided going into the loading bay at work so as not to meet Baba G, I knew later that evening I'd be serving as one of his harem slave gurls. I rushed home from work and as I entered my apartment, Ericka rang and told me the room number at the motel where we were to meet and said I needed to be there by six-thirty in the evening. I didn't really have time to do any preparation and quickly got myself something to eat, packed my case and called a taxi.

I arrived at the motel on time, I went straight to the room Ericka had told me to meet him and knocked at the door. The door opened and I was greeted by a naked white male with make-up and a wig on who said, "Oh hi gurl, you must be Tina, come on in, I'm Jilly."

"Oh, hi, I'm Tina" I replied and was led into a shabby motel room, where a second naked white man was putting on his pink harem pants, I realized this was Ericka.

"Hi honey, I'm Ericka, hope you've brought your appetite!" Ericka sniggered, I nodded and smiled.

I was the tallest of us three harem gurls and Ericka said I should get naked and have a quick shower, "Once you've finished in the shower, I'll give your asshole a good rinse!" Ericka said and patted a serious looking enema kit!

It wasn't long before my butthole was thoroughly cleansed and rinsed and I was applying my electric blue toe and fingernail polish. "I love this color!" Jilly said, admiring his own painted nails.

"Did you bring some bikinis?" Ericka asked me, I nodded, "Good, let's see what they look like," Ericka added.

It was odd but I felt completely natural, being naked with a couple of other white males with limp little penises in a cheap hooker motel and getting dressed up like a slut with make-up just to be ready to please a black man.

I quickly got my two-piece NONO bikini on and modelled it for Ericka and Jilly, "Oh that looks so cool, where'd you get it from?" asked Jilly. I told Jilly about 'La Negress' and the NONO brand, and the price.

"Shit, that's a lot of money, gurl! You'd be better spending that on getting a bigger ass!" Ericka chuckled and slapped his own impressive butt!

"Have you had yours done?" I asked Ericka.

"Yeah, I got mine before I met Baba G, my last black boyfriend wanted me to get a big ass and some tits but we broke up before I could get some breast implants!" Ericka replied, looking sad.

"Don't get that bitch talking about his deadbeat ex-boyfriend otherwise we'll be here all night!" Jilly interrupted, adding, "Baba G prefers slim white boy asses, so you're fine, honey."

Ericka, Jilly and myself chatted some more as we all got ready and Ericka explained my duties including preparing food for 'Prince G', which really consisted of ordering Baba G's favorite take-out and paying for it.

"You see, gurl, that's why we all bring a hundred dollars to pay for the food and drinks. I mean we need to thank our 'Prince G' somehow for letting us be used by his wonderful negro phallus!" Ericka answered, adding, "I'll look after the money."

I handed over my money to Ericka, I couldn't really do anything else but I thought how quickly things change as it wasn't that long ago when negro males were paying me, well my pimp, to use me and showed me that I had truly become a negro dick addicted white fairy, my little white penis erected at that thought!

Ericka also explained I could only refer to Baba G, as 'Master' or 'Prince G' and that I would need to do anything Baba G told me to do, and that I should expect to kiss or lick any part of Baba G's body! Ericka then took me through the special 'greeting ritual' we harem gurls had to perform on meeting 'Prince G', which was going to be very humiliating. Finally, Ericka said we might be expected to entertain some of Baba G's 'business partners'.

"Oh! Look that's fine but I will only serve negro penises!" I stammered but blushed red when I said it.

"Tina, we are all black-only!" Jilly confirmed, easing my fears of having to deal with non-negro cocks, which disgusted me.

"Hey, Baba G knows the deal!" Ericka calmly responded.

Soon all three of us harem white fairy homos were ready, and we all looked the part. Ericka had ordered us a taxi for the journey to Baba G's, both Ericka and Jilly had long black capes to cover themselves, whereas I just had one of Dr Jane's coat's and we all had our veils on.

Ericka checked out of the motel at the reception, with Jilly and myself standing behind him. "Hi Ericka, you off to see that nigger again?" the motel receptionist, who was an elderly white male, asked.

"We sure are, Joe!" Ericka replied in a surprizingly friendly tone.

"I see you've brought along a new nigger-loving homo?" Joe, the elderly receptionist asked, looking at me.

"Yep, this is Tina, another little dicked, big black cock worshipping white fairy! Say hello to Joe, Joe is a real asshole and hates blacks, ain't that right Joe?" Ericka chuckled.

"Ha, yeah, I can't stand them niggers, but I hate homos like you three even more! Back in the day, we would 'ave strung you lot up alongside them niggers!" Joe replied in an ominously calm voice and gave me a very intense stare.

I was a bit stunned as I'd never experienced such cold, matter of fact, raw racism and I felt very intimidated. "Well Joe, the only thing I'm going to be swinging on tonight is a big black cock!" Jilly breezily replied.

All three of us fairies turned to leave, with Ericka giggling at Jilly's reply and heard Joe say, "You homos better beware, I heard the Klan are back in town and looking for race traitors!" Neither Ericka or Jilly responded to Joe's threat and we went outside to wait for the taxi.

"Did you hear that?" I anxiously asked as Ericka, Jilly and I waited for the taxi, which, fortunately, soon arrived and we got into the back of the taxi.

"Look, don't worry, Joe is always making threats, him and his little white dick ain't got the balls to do anything!" Ericka replied.

"Honey, it's just part of being a negro dick rider!" Jilly explained trying to reassure me.

"Honey, we've got a nice big black stud who'll take care of us! Baba G always looks after his slave gurls!" Ericka added.

The taxi headed into the projects and our date with 'Prince G', we were all excited by the prospect of serving his gloriously big ebony phallus, Ericka gave me some more tips to follow, such as, smiling and bowing and then asked, "Have you taken a good ass whooping from blacks before?" I nodded and understood that white sissy bitches like myself, Jilly and Ericka knew it was necessary to let those big negro hands redden up our butt cheeks before getting our assholes penetrated! I thought it was like the pain before the pleasure but I'd noticed how excited and erect I got once I was bent over the lap of a black stud, waiting to receive my butt whooping.

Ericka mentioned other things, such as we sissies would be only drinking water or fruit juice and only eating water melon when we were in the harem, also Baba G didn't allow cannabis, tobacco or any other drugs to be used in his house.

"Now just remember little white sissies like us are there to do our Master's bidding, so anything Baba G wants he should have!" Ericka said pointedly to me, I just nodded. "Good, now Baba G is a bit kinky and has a little dungeon in his basement so he may tie us up at some point, and I'm sure you know he likes to get his fingers up our assholes!" Ericka chuckled, I smiled and nodded in reply. I was used to being restrained when I was a prostitute for Joshua and my asshole was well used to being probed by big negro fingers!

Soon, the taxi was pulling up in front of a house, which reminded me of Missy Bee's place, it looked well maintained from the outside.

"The neighborhood is a bit rough but Baba G's place is nice," Jilly explained.

I was surprised at how much the taxi ride cost but Ericka, after paying the driver, explained it was difficult getting taxis into this area at this time. Once again, I mused it wasn't a cheap business being addicted to African cock! Ericka, Jilly and I made our way to the door and Ericka rang the bell, after a short wait Baba G opened the door, he was naked, my own little white penis sprang to attention on seeing Baba G's magnificent big negro cock, even though it was flaccid!

"Come on into my harem, gurls," Baba G grinned, Ericka, Jilly and I quickly followed him inside, both Ericka and Jilly took off their capes and heels and put them in a cupboard, I did the same and followed them into a large room.

Baba G's home was spacious and, surprizingly, well decorated although quite lurid, the main room stretched from the front to the rear of the house and had a large couch along one wall with a huge TV on the opposite side, there were four doors off this main room. There were tasteful erotic paintings on the walls, and what looked like a trophy cabinet filled with framed photos but the room was quite dimly lit and I couldn't see the photos in detail. There was a second cabinet with a number of guns and knives on display however what caught my eye was what looked like a throne in one corner of the room, it was on a plinth and covered in purple leather!

Ericka and Jilly lined up in front of Baba G and dropped to their knees, I soon followed. Baba G positioned himself in front of Ericka, "Greetings Prince G, thank you Master for the honor of allowing this white sissy slave gurl to serve you!" Ericka said, then bent down and kissed both of Baba G's feet, Baba G turned around and Ericka kissed each of Baba G's big black ass cheeks, Baba G next turned to face Ericka again and Ericka kissed each of Baba G's ebony testicles and then the head of Baba G's big chocolate cock. Ericka continued the greeting by kissing Baba G's belly and each nipple, it eventually concluded with Baba G and Ericka kissing each other's lips for a few minutes. My own little white penis was upright at the thought of me worshipping Baba G like that!

Jilly did the same greeting and soon he and Baba G were embraced in a passionate kiss! Finally it was my turn, I spoke the required greeting that Ericka had taught me earlier, and kissed Baba G's feet, I could feel Baba G's gaze on me as I continued the ritual, I loved kissing Baba G's wonderfully large African ass and my own little white penis began to drool when I was kissing Baba G's bloated sperm sacs, and I finally finished when Baba G kissed me hard, whispering, "Hmm...gurly-boss you sure like my nigga dick!" I nodded and giggled.

"OK gurls, welcome to Prince G's harem weekend. I'm glad to see my head slave gurl, Ericka, and the lovely slave gurl, Jilly! And we have a new slave gurl Tina, who is joining us! Now Tina is my boss at work and that's where we hooked up and Tina learned to love my big black cock, but Tina's has already been 'blacked' but the poor little bitch has been dumped by his nigga boyfriend!" Baba G announced.

I was shocked that Baba G had talked about my black ex-boyfriend, Drake, dumping me, as that wasn't really the case. After that Baba G ordered Ericka to get him some fruit and a KoolAid and Jilly to make sure the hot tub was ready! "Right, gurly-boss I'm gonna show you round my harem!" Baba G said and smacked one of my ass cheeks.

"This is my throne room, here is where you slave gurls serve me, when I'm on my throne you sissies must sit at my feet and listen to me speak!" Baba G said, chuckling. "You'll also get your photo in my trophy gallery," Baba G added, pointing out the display cabinet, he took some framed photos from it and handed them to me, saying, "Here's some of your predecessors!"

The first photo showed a white sissy kissing Baba G's foot whilst prostrate on the ground, another showed a sissy kissing Baba G's big black cock and the final one showed Jilly with his face covered in Baba G's cum! "I need to have a think about your photo! Maybe have one of you on your back taking my black dick up your butthole!" Baba G chuckled. I just smiled but the thought of being part of Baba G's sissy gallery got my little white penis hard again!

Baba G next showed me into his bedroom, there was a huge circular bed with purple satin sheets and lots of big cushions, there were various other pieces of furniture. "This is my Royal Chamber, and you all get to sleep here with me on a night," Baba G explained and added, "but only if you've been a good bitch!" Baba G then took me into a bathroom which had a big walk-in shower that could easily fit three or four people.

Next Baba G took me down to the basement, it was a large mainly empty room but there were a number of items and devices, there was a stock-style device, some wrist manacles suspended from the ceiling, some whips and other dungeon sex-paraphernalia. "This is my little dungeon, sometimes it's for punishment but most of the time it's for fun. Now all my harem gurls have got to agree to take a good ole nigga ass whopping, and I know you already like being over my knee! So, gurly-boss, with the smart mouth the other day in the warehouse, this is part of your initiation as a harem slave gurl! Bend over that bench!" Baba G ordered and pointed to the small gymnastic horse, I leant over the equipment with my bare ass cheeks and rigid little white penis on show, Baba G went behind me and began to feel and stroke my butt cheeks, then he started to smack my vanilla ass cheeks with his big negro hand, it was painful but my tiny white penis remained fully erect! Once Baba G had stopped smacking me after a few minutes, leaving my ass cheeks sore and marked by his large ebony hand-print, I was allowed to stand-up and noticed his big black dick was hard and throbbing!

"OK, you done well gurl, but as part of joining my harem, you need to take this whip, OK?" Baba G asked, picking up a short but vicious looking whip, I knew I would have to allow Baba G to use it on me otherwise I couldn't worship his amazing black rod and so I nodded my consent and bent over the small gymnastic horse again.

I was expecting it to hurt more than it actually did, and it helped that Baba G wasn't too harsh but he didn't spare me either, after eight hard lashes of the whip across my bare buttocks, and me squealing like a little fairy, Baba G announced, "Good, you've got a nice stripped white ass! Tina, you're now one of Prince G's harem slave gurls, you may kiss my feet!"

I knelt before Baba G with my stinging butt cheeks and leaned down and kissed each foot, my little white penis was drooling! Baba G pulled me up and felt my hard white cock, saying, "You like being put in your place by a nigga!" I just nodded and we returned to main room where both Ericka and Jilly were on their knees and Ericka had changed into his bikini.

"Jilly, order me my food, and show Tina how to prepare it," Baba G demanded.

"Yes, Prince G," Jilly murmured and Baba G slapped Ericka's prominent butt and led him into the shower room.

"Does Ericka always get to clean Baba G?" I asked, after Baba G and Ericka left.

"Honey, always use Prince G in the harem otherwise you'll end up getting the whip again!" Jilly reprimanded me. "The head harem slave gurl always cleans Prince G first, but don't worry we'll get to wash him down later and get to touch his big ebony cock!" Jilly added and I realized there were benefits to being the head harem gurl!

Jilly quickly told me about the favorite restaurants Baba G liked to order food from and how we slave gurls would order and pay for the food, and then present the meal on proper plates with cutlery on serving trays. "It's easier now you're here as there are three of us fairies to serve Prince G," Jilly informed me. Jilly ordered take out from a pizza place and said it would be delivered in about thirty minutes.

"Are we going to answer the door like this?" I asked nervously, thinking about our exposed little genitals.

"Well, it depends, if it's our usual delivery driver then it ain't a problem, but you'd better wear my cape just in case," Jilly replied.

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang and I nervously went up and checked the spyhole, a young black girl in a delivery style uniform was outside with some bags. I quickly put on Jilly's cape, got the money ready, including a generous tip as Jilly said Baba G expected his white harem slave gurls to treat black people with respect and also tip them well!

I opened the door and greeted the young black girl, took the food and handed her some money, including a generous tip. "Thank you, er...are you a friend of Jilly's?" the young black girl asked.

"Yes," I replied, surprized the young black girl knew Jilly's name.

"OK, cool, what's your name, honey?" the young black girl asked in a friendly tone.

"Erm...Tina, why?" I answered, wondering why this young black girl wanted to know.

"Oh, it's just good to know who's in the harem, I always try to be your delivery driver cause you white sissy boys tip so well! If you order always ask for Marsha! I deliver for other places aswell just ask Jilly, bye," the young black girl answered and, just before she turned away, smiled and added, "In the future, you don't need to bother with the cape, I kinda like seeing your little white cocks!"

As I returned with the food, Jilly asked, "Was that Marsha?"

"Er...yeah she seemed to know about you and the harem," I replied.

"Oh yeah, she knows all about us and the harem, she's our usual delivery driver. I think her and Baba G are related somehow. Baba G even invited her in once, when I first joined, to whip our buttocks! Don't turn your back on her as she loves to smack our little white asses!" Jilly chuckled.

Jilly showed me how to dish out the food to Baba G's liking and once we heard Baba G return from the shower, "OK, now we can serve Prince G, make sure there's some Kool-Aid," Jilly said. I followed Jilly into the main room where Baba G was seated on his throne, naked. Jilly sat down on one of the steps below the throne and motioned me to do the same but on the opposite side. Jilly held up a tray of food and Baba G took a slice of a pizza, I offered Baba G a glass of Kool-Aid from the tray I was carrying and Baba G took it.

lisalsm
lisalsm
96 Followers