All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 12'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Yes! Long awaited chapter about Baba G`s harem weekend! Going to enjoy every word of it. Proper comment after reading traditionaly. Thanks a lot to lisalsm!

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Oh, this chapter is a really hot one! I believe that hottest part is yet become, but reading this chapter i was aroused like never with others. I suppose it because of here describes a really special event that demands a proper preparations and brings a lot of satisfactions as result. Despite my extremely arousing while reading it, i had to admit a few important things which this story made me think about.

First - before the weekend started Tina`s admitted that she (the Author using a word "he" reffering to sissies and crossdressers, but i hope for its discussable) need her own sircle of friends, whose have the same interests and mindsets. I totally agree. Even if your familiars support you and know your desires and fetishes, its not the same when you surrounding such people like you are, who crave the same as you, i mean their want their mouths and boipussies fill by BBC, their asscheeks slapped by strong alpha men and they not take like offence the words "sissy", "slut" or "cocksucker", rather as a compliments and encouragements. Its makes your feel like a really meaningful part of movement, not like a outcast.

Second - its very reasonable that how Baba G`s harem organised. Its good that there is a Head Girl position who responds for organisational issues and distributes the tasks for harem girls. Its excludes the any antagonism between harem girls and brings more satisfactions to all participants of event.

Third - it was a Jilly's possible destiny in Detroit... To be honest, the idea of sissies castrations as well as surgical modification extremaly scares me. Scares and excites the same time. I belive that sissies nuts formes their sexual drive and cutting it off may to reduce their desire to serve men. But oppositely i really appreciate such level of sissy`s devotion when she totally embrace her fate as Black Man`s property and became her owner`s project. Its natural for sissy to crave to fulfill her man`s wishes, but i really dont know... I need to think more about that.

Well, i really enjoyed this part! Thanks to lisalsm for brings us such pleasure. I really wish this story of Tina`s evolution as a sissy serving black cocks will never ends.

ValentXIIIValentXIIIover 1 year ago

Ngl really dont like Baba G kinda bummed he became so prominent in the story

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, again thanks for your comments and you raise some good points, without the company of like-minded white sissy boys, our BBC-addiction is a hard road but a worthwhile one.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to ValentXIII, thanks for the comment, who'd you prefer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous