Afro Stress Relief Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK bros, now before you leave you need to thank my harem gurls!" Baba G announced and motioned for Ericka to bring the glass topped table we used previously to lick Baba G's cum off! I noticed Jilly licking his lips and my own little penis strained in its harness as I thought of what we slave sissies were about to do!

Ericka positioned the table opposite the throne and we white sissies knelt around it and Baba G then stepped forward next to Ericka. Ericka started to stroke Baba G's big thick ebony cum gun. "Right niggas, my gurls are gonna stroke your dicks till you jizz onto the glass," gasped Baba G, as Ericka went to work on Baba G's big black cock.

Jilly quickly took hold of DD's stiffening ebony rod and pulled him closer to the table, then started to intermittently lick and masturbate DD's sex-tool.

I followed my harem sisters' example and took charge of Rakeem's black sperm shooter, I eagerly stroked and caressed it. Rakeem's ebony fuckstick was soon standing proudly erect and Rakeem was gasping as I worked on his big black cock, "Suck it, faggot!" Rakeem panted and I happily took his African dick in my mouth.

I could hear both Baba G and DD moaning in pleasure as I brought Rakeem to climax with my mouth, "Fuck I'm cumming!" Rakeem announced, I quickly took his throbbing black dick from my mouth and directed it at the table top. Rakeem shook as the first spunk spurt shot from his cock onto the table top, this was followed by more ejaculations and soon the table top had some a nice pool of negro semen on it. I was absurdly pleased I was the first sissy to get a black hunk to release his ebony man-juice. Rakeem relaxed and arrogantly smiled down at me, as I was on my knees, "Not bad, bitch!" Rakeem smirked.

Ericka soon followed by getting Baba G to add to the black sperm coating the table top, and almost straight after DD pulled his African man meat from Jilly's mouth and sprayed his negro jizz liberally over the table top.

Myself, Ericka and Jilly quickly positioned ourselves round the table, the table top was awash with Baba G's, DD's and Rakeem's creamy thick Afro-man seed juice. All three of us white fairies were waiting in anticipation, "OK gurls, time to give my Bros a show!" Baba G chuckled.

Ericka was the first to lean down and start 'polishing', Jilly and I soon joined in and shortly all three of us were furiously licking and eating up all the freshly deposited negro jizz from our black studs! The semen was still warm and sticky as my tongue lapped it up, my tiny white penis strained in its harness as I thought how lucky I was to be swallowing the contents of three negro studs' sperm sacs! All three of us white fairies eagerly lapped up every drop of the precious African seed!

"Shitttt!" DD exclaimed, adding, "I ain't seen anything like that before!"

"Yeah, my sissy-bitches know their place!" Baba G chuckled as the three ebony studs watched us clean the table top with our tongues.

Once the table had been 'polished' and was negro jizz free, DD announced, "Well it's time me and Rakeem hit the road, bro."

"Right gurls, time to thank DD and Rakeem!" Baba G chuckled. Ericka, still kneeling, quickly shuffled over to DD and Rakeem, and bent down and kissed both the black hunks feet.

"Thank you, Sirs. I hope you enjoyed using me!" Ericka purred. Jilly followed Ericka but I noticed Jilly spent a lot of time worshipping DD's feet and repeated the same phrase as Ericka, but gave DD a little smile and wave.

"Thank you, Sirs. I hope you enjoyed using me!" I repeated after kneeling before DD and Rakeem and kissing their huge negro feet. I looked at Rakeem and noticed even though his ebony penis was flaccid it was still huge, I desparately wanted to take Rakeem's and DD's black cocks in my soft white hands again and stroke them lovingly.

Baba G ordered us to dress DD and Rakeem, and get them ready. Jilly hurriedly got DD's clothes and made sure he was the one dressing DD, I retrieved Rakeem's clothes and with Ericka's help dressed Rakeem, both Ericka and I took the opportunity to caress Rakeem's lovely big black cock as we pulled on his shorts. "Shit, I could get used to this!" Rakeem smirked and slapped both mine and Ericka's butts.

Baba G, still naked, showed DD and Rakeem out and I noticed a new Mercedes SUV with tinted windows was waiting for them outside. Baba G came back inside and informed us, "Right gurls, I gotta sort some business out, so get me dressed and you harem gurls can leave."

Ericka quickly brought in some clothes for Baba G and told Jilly to ring a taxi for us, and told me to get our sissy things together. Ericka then removed our chastity cages and told Jilly to clean them. Next Ericka, knelt before the still naked Baba G and said, "Thank you Master, for allowing me, a tiny-dicked white sissy-faggot slave gurl to serve you!" Ericka then kissed each of Baba G's feet, each ebony testicle, Baba G's throbbing knob-end, each big black buttock, each nipple and finally Baba G gave Ericka a long sensuous kiss.

Jilly then performed the same farewell ceremony and when they finished kissing, Baba G said, "Well, Bitch, seems DD wants you to work in his Detroit club. I've said it's OK, so I'll call you next week to arrange things, OK?" Jilly smiled and eagerly nodded, Baba G continued, "And if I know DD, he'll have you strutting round his club with a big new set of white titties pretty quick, and maybe you might lose something aswell!" Baba G chuckled and I could see him pressing Jilly's little ball sacs, Jilly giggled.

I was up next and was soon performing the farewell ceremony, when I went to kiss Baba G big black knobhead I noticed it was nice and swollen and quickly put the entire head in my mouth for a quick suck, I finished by kissing Baba G on his wonderfully thick ethnic lips, my little white penis was rock hard by this point. "Hmm...I think my gurly-boss likes being one of my slave gurls?" Baba G purred, I just nodded.

"Erm...one thing, Master," I stammered, I knew I had to discuss our work relationship, and said, "It's getting quite awkward at work, I'm meant to be your boss and it's kinda of difficult if you keep treating me like your slave gurl at work...well you know."

Baba G slapped my ass cheeks hard, making me squeal. "Shit, gurly-boss, you wanted to be a nigga cock sucker! So, you can't complain when you're treated like a little bitch-faggot!" Baba G chuckled, adding, "But I see it ain't easy, I mean the other Bruthas know you left the Beer Bust with my nigga seed up your ass, so they know you're mine. But it don't matter, I've decided to quit because this business I'm gonna do with DD means I need to spend more time away."

I meekly smiled at Baba G feeling relived at what he had said as it would make my life at work a lot easier if Baba G wasn't there but I was unnerved that all the loading bay crew knew I was full of Baba G's negro spermies and wondered if that alone stopped them from making passes at me. If Baba G was no longer at work would that mean I'd have to spend more of my time servicing the rest of the black loading bay crew!

After that Ericka took the lead in dressing Baba G but I did get to help pull on Baba G's trousers and also put Baba G's sneekers on his ebony feet.

Once the Taxi had arrived, myself, Ericka and Jilly gathered our coats and cases and Baba G showed us out, saying, "Prince G thanks you for your service, slave gurls!"

In the back of the taxi, I asked Jilly about DD and the move to Detroit. "Isn't it great, I can't wait to be queening around DD's club, can you imagine all that ebony hardwood on display!" Jilly giggled.

"You're one lucky white sissy, if what Baba G says is true, you'll soon be showing off a pair of big white titties!" Ericka chuckled, adding, "Make sure you get a good butt job aswell!"

"Yeah, but it sounded like they want to remove your testicles! Ain't you worried?" I interrupted.

"Of course not, I'd do anything that helps me become more feminine and attractive to these black hunks!" Jilly replied.

"Maybe, but you know Baba G likes milking us," Ericka interjected.

"I know but I think I need something different, you know, something more. My Aunt keeps telling me I need to go full shemale and find myself a negro boyfriend!" Jilly explained.

I could in someway understand Jilly's views, I still thought about Drake a lot and knew if he was still around, I'd probably be following in Staci's footsteps but Drake wasn't coming back and Dr Jane was pushing me down the AMIRAP path.

"Look gurl, me and Tina can tell you about black boyfriends, they just gonna cause you a lot of hurt and pain, ain't that right Tina?" Ericka said.

"Yeah, but I still want one, and I'd do anything to get one," I meekly replied.

Ericka laughed and embraced me, saying, "I know honey, I'm the same, I guess we're all just silly little fairies who love our negroes!" We all laughed and giggled knowing there wasn't anything we wouldn't do to have an Afro-boyfriend.

Soon after, we arrived back at the low-class motel we'd set off from on Friday, Ericka booked and paid for one room for two hours, unfortunately it was Joe, the white racist, who was working at the motel reception. I could see Joe had a look of total disgust on his face as he tossed the key to Ericka, muttering, "Nigger-loving homos!"

"We sure are!" Jilly giggled in response.

"You're laughing now bitch, but just wait, them good ole boys are back in town and you'd better watch out!" Joe angrily replied.

Ericka quickly shepherded us away and towards our room, saying, "Ignore the mother-fucker, he won't do anything, it all words with Joe!" I felt I wanted to say something but Ericka's expression suggested I was best just keeping my mouth shut.

In our coats and harem outfits underneath we hurried to our room, passing a couple of women who seemed to be hanging around the front of the building, the reception was in a separate building from the actual rooms, so the rooms could be accessed without going through reception, a standard feature of these cheap motels and important for the hookers and their clients.

"Prostitutes!" Jilly giggled.

"Hey, whaddaya think you're going to be doing for DD in his club, honey!" Ericka snidely remarked as we all knew DD would be selling Jilly's ass to his black clientele!

"I know, but at least I won't be working the street corners!" Jilly snorted in reply.

"Are you too good for the street corner, gurl!" Ericka giggled.

"Maybe," Jilly giggled. I felt uncomfortable with this conversation as I'd been a whore, and enjoyed it, but was a bit annoyed with Jilly for disrespecting the girls. Although I'd been a tranny hooker, I'd never had to stand on the street trying to get business but I knew it wasn't an easy existence, especially if you had a demanding pimp and I thought negro-cock only fairies like ourselves should have some sympathy for these girls! In the end we were sissy-sluts who would happily stand on street corners for free to service the Afro-studs.

We got ourselves into our cheap room and began to get undressed, I quickly got out of my harem outfit and into my male attire, it felt strange and unnatural. Jilly was soon in his boy clothes aswell, but Ericka got changed into casual female clothes and re-did his make-up, I was surprised and Ericka saw my startled expression. "Honey, I always dress as a gurl, and one day I'm gonna have some big boobs aswell!" Ericka said proudly.

After that we all left to go our separate ways and it wasn't long before I was back in my apartment, thinking about what had happened. I masturbated whilst thinking about Baba G and putting a big black dildo up my butthole, I soon shot my load, it was thick and sticky and I thought not too bad considering how it used to look before I was converted.

I wondered how things would turn out, I was now a slave gurl in Baba G's harem and about to apply to join AMIRAP, I hoped work would be easier once Baba G had left, but wasn't certain and I'd agreed to accompany Mary on her first outing as a hooker! There was a lot going on but I also felt there was somethings missing, obviously Drake, but also, once Marci and Sarah moved out, I would be very isolated. I thought I really needed to either reconnect with my old friends or try and start afresh with some new friends

I went to sleep feeling restless and wondering what next week would bring.

*****

Please don't forget to give feedback.