Afrocentric Couple Into Bi BWC

Story Info
Vincent fucks Marcel and Jada in Montreal.
1.5k words
2.79
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"Stop fighting this, it's okay to be bisexual," Jada Adewale said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned young Nigerian woman began masturbating as she watched her boyfriend Marcel Jean get it on with their good friend Vincent Seguin. In the living room of Jada's apartment, located in the environs of Montreal-Nord, Quebec, things were heating up. Marcel, a big and tall black man of Haitian descent, smiled at Jada and then focused on his pal Vincent. Grinning, Vincent unzipped his pants, revealing his long and thick white cock. Without further ado, Marcel took Vincent's cock into his mouth, causing the slim, red-haired and blue-eyed nerd to smile. Some bisexual black men love black pussy and white cock, and it's more than okay...

"Hmm, I've been with black women and black men but never both at the same time," Vincent said, sighing happily as Marcel sucked his big white cock. The openly bisexual French Canadian nerd could not believe his luck. Jada nodded and began fingering her pussy while watching her man Marcel suck Vincent's cock. Marcel was devouring that big white cock like there was no tomorrow. Jada felt a tingle in her pussy as she watched the hot interracial bisexual action between Marcel and Vincent. The same way lots of men love lesbian porn, lots of women love watching bisexual male videos. It's the good stuff that gets a lot of women wet, for real...

"Delicious," Marcel paused to say, and he winked at Jada as he continued sucking Vincent's pale cock. Jada, tired of playing spectator, decided to join in on the fun. Marcel smiled as Jada grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, and took him into her mouth. The young Nigerian woman inhaled the scent of her bisexual Haitian boyfriend's cock, and then sucked him in earnest. Soon, Jada had Marcel's big Haitian dick hard as a rock. Jada looked at Marcel, who had Vince's cock hard as can be. What would the bisexual Haitian stud do, focus on his lady or their bisexual male friend?

"Let me return the favor," Vincent said, and he knelt before Marcel and began sucking the big Haitian man's dick. Vincent likes women and men of all races, but the bisexual French Canadian stud finds black men and black women to be magically delicious. Black pussy is just as delicious as black dick, and Vincent absolutely craves both. Heterosexual men who fear the dick are missing out, just like homosexual men who fear the pussy are missing out. As a forthrightly bisexual gentleman, Vincent is enjoying everything on the sexual menu. The French Canadian stud soon had Marcel hard as a rock. Watching Marcel and Vincent, Jada clucked her tongue impatiently. What does she want now?

"I need some dick," Jada said, and Marcel grinned, then rolled a condom on his cock. Grinning, Jada got on all fours and shook her big Nigerian booty at Marcel. Without further ado, Marcel caressed Jada's big black booty and rubbed his hard dick against her. Just like that, Marcel thrust his big Haitian dick into Jada's tight pussy. Jada moaned passionately as Marcel slammed his dick into her pussy, making that big Nigerian booty of hers bounce. Yeah, Marcel definitely loves big booty black women, as do most black men. Sometimes, though, Marcel is curious about white cock, and that's okay. Jada is cool with Marcel being bisexual, as long as he's safe and doesn't neglect her.

"Go for it, this is it hot," Vincent said encouragingly while watching Marcel fuck the hell out of his girlfriend Jada. Jada groaned and moaned, grinding her big beautiful Nigerian booty against Marcel's groin as he fucked her roughly. The bisexual Haitian stud and his Nigerian lady seemed really into each other. Vincent understood that kind of passion all too well. A while ago, Vincent dated a young Ethiopian woman named Bethlehem who gave killer head and had a big beautiful ass. Vincent had a lot of fun with Bethlehem, and things were great between them until the day she walked in on him while he was fucking her brother Girma. Yeah, that relationship ended badly. Vincent loves fucking both black men and black women, but they refuse to get with him, what's a horny bisexual white guy to do?

"Oh yeah, Marc, fuck my ass," Jada squealed, and Vincent watched as Marcel spread Jada's thick Nigerian butt cheeks wide open, lubricated her and then slid his big Haitian dick into her butt hole. Vincent stroked his big white cock while watching Marcel fuck Jada in the ass. Jada moaned deeply, clearly loving the feel of Marcel's dick in her ass. Vincent thought of the last time he got fucked in the ass by a black man. While visiting the Montego Bay area of Jamaica last summer, Vincent met a tall, dark-skinned and handsome Jamaican man named Kingsley and his wife Jocelyn, a tall and sexy, big-booty black woman with dreads. Vincent enjoyed eating Jocelyn's sweet pussy while Kingsley crammed his big black dick up his French Canadian ass. Good times, for real...

"Vince, get over here," Marcel said, snatching Vince out of his reverie. Vincent smiled at the Haitian stud and his sexy Nigerian lady, and joined in on the fun. Jada smiled as Vincent drew near and grabbed the bisexual French Canadian man's thick white cock. Lots of black women love big white cocks, just like many bisexual black men do as well. Vince was all smiles as Jada began sucking his cock. In no time at all, Jada had Vince hard as a rock. Marcel pulled his big Haitian dick out of Jada's butt hole, and flashed Vincent a sexy wink. The fun was just getting started for the bisexual interracial trio...

"This is nice," Vincent said as Jada sucked his cock and balls. Meanwhile, Marcel grabbed a new condom and lubricant. The three of them continued with their fun. Jada got on all fours and Vincent came up behind her. After putting on a condom and spraying Jada's ass with lubricant, Vincent worked his big white cock into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Marcel came up behind Vincent and the bisexual Haitian man worked his big dark dick into the bisexual French Canadian man's butt hole. Jada groaned as Vincent's dick popped into her butt hole and Vincent winced as Marcel's cock popped into his ass hole. Thus, the three-way interracial anal fun got underway...

"Oh yeah, Vince, fuck my ass," Jada said, and the sultry, big-booty Nigerian gal pressed her ass against Vincent's groin, driving his big white cock into her ass hole. At the same time, Marcel plowed his dick into Vincent's butt hole. Some bisexual black men enjoy fucking black female butt holes as much as they like to fuck white male butt holes. Marcel is progressive like that and doesn't discriminate based on race or gender. The three of them fucked and sucked the evening away, and didn't stop until they were sexually exhausted. A grand old time was had by all...

"That was fun," Vincent said as he relaxed with Marcel and Jada after some stupendous fun. Marcel looked at Jada who nodded, and then he smiled at Vincent. The big and tall Haitian man was still horny, and after fucking a black female butt hole and ravaging a white male butt hole, the bisexual black man needed his ass filled up. Marcel got on all fours and Jada lubricated his ass while Vincent put on a condom. Without further ado, Vincent came up behind Marcel and caressed his ass. The bisexual French Canadian stud pushed his big white cock into the bisexual Haitian man's ass while the horny, sexy and big-bottomed Nigerian woman watched. Bisexual interracial action happens, and some black women are into it. Nothing wrong with that...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Marcel groaned, and the big and tall Haitian man stroked his cock as Vincent's dick filled his black ass. Jada smiled and fingered her pussy while watching Vince's cock fill Marcel's butt hole. Some black women like watching big white cocks slide in and out of black male butt holes and Jada is definitely one of them. The fact that Vincent's cock fucked Marcel's ass after fucking Jada's asshole turned the Nigerian woman on immensely. Vincent fucked Marcel real good and then pulled his cock out of his asshole. Smiling, Jada grabbed Vincent's cock the moment it exited Marcel's butt hole and sucked him good. Jada is a wild and freaky black woman, and these two bisexual studs are lucky to have her in their lives, for real...

"I love handsome black men and beautiful black women, this bisexual white dude enjoys both," Vincent said to Marcel and Jada, as they exited the showers. Marcel and Jada were all smiles, and thanked Vincent for an absolutely wonderful time. Vincent hugged Marcel and Jada then left. Vince felt like a million bucks. The bisexual French Canadian absolutely loves big-booty black women and tall and handsome bisexual black men and absolutely cannot get enough of them. After trying Haitian dick and Haitian male ass, Nigerian female booty, Ethiopian female booty and Ethiopian dick, Vince is ready for his next adventure. Vincent thought of Ali and Mona, the Somali couple in his building in Laval, Quebec. Perhaps it's time Vince visits his Somali neighbors...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers