The Trip

Story Info
He sends her off for a forbidden rendezvous.
1.4k words
3.27
9.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all arranged," he said matter of factly, casually walking toward her from the hall into the bedroom. "Your Uber will be here in about 15 minutes."

She sat cross legged on the edge of the bed, comfy, ready to travel in yoga pants and a light sweatshirt. She looked up at him with pensive eyes. Her mind raced as it bounced between thinking of the minutia of traveling and the welling excitement of what it would mean to walk out that door and into the Uber.

He could sense her excitement. And her reservation. He walked to her, taking her head in his hands, and leaned over for a long, passionate kiss. She melted into him. The heat from their bodies brought them closer, his right hand moved from her head and hair down to her back, caressing her muscles.

He pulled away gently from her lips, leaning into her hair as she embraced him, admiring the smell of her perfume.

"Your bag is packed. I put more than enough underwear in there for the trip. New ones you've never seen before. Enough for any occasion" He smiled to himself as he said it.

"Ok," she whispered in his ear.

"You have a couple outfits packed... a little black cocktail dress in case he takes you out. Workout clothes and shoes. And some more yoga pants. I also put in a bikini and wrap for the spa or pool. And a pair of jeans and some tops. Should be more than enough."

"Thank you..."

He moved his hand from her back down her curves to her hips, his favorite place. Moving his head back to her lips for another kiss, he slid his hand down to the front of her pants...gently touching, exploring, calmly feeling every line of her body, the outline of her panties. Her warmth. She purred softly. Then he quietly moved his hand up to the elastic at her waist, sliding in and under the band and down, closer to her, parting her. He growled lightly into her mouth "Let me just check you one last time..."

He moved his fingers, checking her completely, feeling her open to him. Their lips locked again, kissing passionately. Involuntarily, she rocked her hips back and forth gently, trying to get closer to him and his warmth at the edge of the bed. She grabbed his hand with hers, pulling his into her body, grinding slightly.

"What did you find with your check?" she asked shyly, knowing the answer.

"Seems like you are ready."

She whimpered in his mouth, "I can't believe I am doing this. I can't believe you are shipping me off. Please. Please make me come before I leave..."

"No," he said casually. "Remember, you have to save that for when you get to Dallas."

"Please, I don't know if I can leave without it, it's too much." Her hand continued to push his into her.

"Do we need to go over this one more time?" he said dryly.

Gasping, "Yes...tell me again what I am supposed to do."

Still leaning into her hair and her ear as she sat on the bed pressing into him, he said "Ok. The Uber will drop you at the airport. You have a first class ticket, so enjoy yourself. Have a drink. Relax. After you land in Dallas, head down to baggage and someone will be waiting for you."

"Him?" She pressed her face into his chest as he held her.

"No, not him. But the driver is an acquaintance of his, and black."

More wetness on his hand. "Oh my..." she whispered, losing the rest of the thought...

"Just look for your name on a sign. He'll drop you at the Four Seasons. You are already checked in, just tell the front desk your name and they will give you a key."

"Ok..." She pushed his hand back and forth into her, beginning to breath more heavily. He only barely tried to slow the movement down, biding time.

"When you get to the room, unpack and get settled. You have access to the gym, pool, and spa. Relax, grab some champagne if you like."

"Ok." She tried to force his hand to move more quickly, more deeply. His strength kept the movement slow.

"He already has a key to the room. He'll text you when he's ready so you know when he will arrive."

She whimpered softly into his chest, breathing harder as he stood over her, holding her body tightly.

"I put a few other things in your bag as well. Your oils and gummies you like."

"Ok..." her breath was getting heavier.

"Also, I put condoms in there. But I am guessing he won't want to use them. Which means you will have to make a choice." He smiled as he said it, knowing where she would likely let him come.

She moaned, pushing her body into his hand. "Please," she gasped. "Please make me come."

He ignored her, slowing his hand. "When he gets there, he might take you to the bar first for a drink, or, more likely, he'll want to stay in... so I suppose just be ready for anything. There's also a Bourbon tasting being sent to the room so the two of you will have something to do," he chuckled lightly.

"Oh my god," she moaned, breathing loudly.

"And here are the two rules. His rules. Remember... no orgasms before he arrives. So find something else to occupy yourself with when you get there. It will only be a few hours before you see him. Second, make sure you have on yoga pants when he arrives. Like he used to see you in before he moved. It's what he wants. And that's it. Those are the rules."

"I don't know if I can do it." Her mind was confused now, jumbled with lust, racing. "Please... no one will know. Make me come," she whispered into his chest, pushing her hand into his even harder now.

He nearly stopped the movement, feeling her body cave towards him.

"No," he commanded. "And listen. Here are some things to remember. From me. First, have fun. You know you are going to enjoy this, just let yourself go. Second, be as slutty as you've ever wanted to be. That's what this is for. It's what you've always wanted to do. It's what you never got to do. Third, don't worry about anything. You are completely safe."

"Jesus Christ I need to come..."

Neither of them moved positions... he stood over her, pressed up against her as she still sat cross legged on the edge of the bed. Their bodies connected, his left hand caressing her hair, his right hand buried in her yoga pants.

"Here's the most important thing. Remember this..."

She squirmed.

"I will reclaim you when you get back home. Remember, no matter how sore you are, no matter how tired you are, no matter how many orgasms he gave you, it doesn't matter. I get your body. I get your mind. Right away. And while I am in you, you have to tell me all the ways he had you, the things he did. The things you did. It's how we reconnect. And it's the best part."

He kissed her open lips.

"Are you going to remember that?" It was a command more than a question.

"Yes....Ok." She continued to push her lower body into his hand, him resisting giving her the leverage she needed.

"Please," she whispered, knowing at this point she wouldn't get what she so desperately wanted. Knowing she would have to wait. Almost going over the edge reveling in the excitement and anticipation of the next six hours ... until she would hear his keycard unlock the hotel room door...

"And finally, remember that I love you." He kissed her passionately while slowly moving his fingers, then removing them from her, sliding his hands back to her hips. He pressed down on them, caressing her with both hands as she continued to melt into him, lips still locked.

"Fuck," she whispered as he broke the kiss.

"That's right. Enjoy it. I know you will. And I'll see you when you get back. To reclaim you."

Flustered, she rose from the bed, adjusting herself and smoothing down her clothes.

"Your Uber is here."

She exhaled loudly, steeling herself with a mischievous smile, gave him a final hug and kiss, and turned for her suitcase and the door.

###