All Comments on 'After Class'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
again why?

are the black men in these stories unable to satisfy a white woman by themselves so they have to call other black men for help? that is insulting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

The stories I like best are those that involve characters that seem like real people and I was able to imagine one of my old teachers being this woman. She was the prim and proper type like this Martha and I remember there being a rumor about her and a younger teacher. It was probably just a rumor but it made my fantasies come alive back then. You never know about those quiet types.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 10 years agoAuthor
To "again why..."

You seem like the same person that made a similar comment on another story that appeared today so in hopes that you come back here's the explanation...

1. Not sure about the "insulting" part of your comment. Insulting to who?

2. The janitor was obviously able to please the woman. Why else would she wander into a ghetto scared out of her mind to see him again, and bearing a gift as well if it wasn't good for her?

3. You are assuming that the two of them shared this woman. The implication was there but it was left for the reader to decide what the teacher did. She might have ran back out the door. The story is complete as it is so you are free to draw your own conclusions.

I LOVE the comments of all kinds and am happy to respond to any and all readers with positively no bad feelings. I'm glad to explain what I can and enjoy the interaction. Thanks to all that read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Sure

I thought your story was great. I have always had a fantasy of having to use toys to completely satisify a woman I was having sex with. When I tried it, she told me it was the best sex she had ever had. Meaning, maybe it takes two men to really give the woman all that she needs. Just saying.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
A dream cum true

The story speaks to me, because I can think of a few elderly teachers that I would have loved to lay my pipe into, and they're not hot, just pretty.

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 9 years ago
what a lucky girl

Martha sounds like one lucky teacher. I mean, can you imagine if your life were like hers? How exciting would that be? Too exciting for you to handle I know.

Alas, it's too bad that good lovers are so hard to come by these days. Do you happen to know anyone like Lester Riddle?

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveabout 7 years ago
Great storytelling!

Always entertained by your stories. Your characters are very interesting, REALISTIC, and your stories are relateable--even if they aren't always aligned with my particular tastes in erotica.

Keep up the good work! You never fail to entertain me =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance of a continuation? My favorite story of all by far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice hot story. I would always tease the men at my company with a thin blouse or giving a better view of my cleavage, leaning over or snap bra tits giggling. I got fucked twice at work by two different men, 1st time laying on top of the desk and with the second time bending over the desk, both times make for drips of cum hitting the floor. 40-something now and still giggling for the guys. I've been blacked but that wasn't work related.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice hot story. Better late than never for Martha. Divorced in my fifties, it took months for me to even have a drink with another man and if it went beyond that, the sex wasn't very satisfying, figured it came with age. That stage ended walking thru a park one late one Saturday afternoon, when I passed a thirty year old guy smoking a joint, I said, "Ah, the nice smell of sweet air." He smiled, offered me a toke, ahh it was nice, we continued together, got stoned, I bought a bottle of wine, we went back to his bungalow-type house. We lounged on a long old sofa on his back deck, drinking and smoking, soon making out, it felt odd, he liked my large tits and I liked his hands on my girls, so my T-shirt went up and the bra came off, it didn't take long before his hand was in my pants. Wet and horny, I protested weakly and stroked his bulge. My overgrown bush didn't phase him in the least as he went down on me, did I ever cum, twice! He fucked me deep and vigorously on the couch and then again in his bed. Later I left a note and slipped out as he slept. I was surprised he called the next day, we fucked a few times a month, I knew he was seeing younger women but I was always good for a late night fuck or blowjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous