All Comments on 'After Coming Home'

by 6,227

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Belongs in Loving Wives. She cheated on her husband, both emotionally and physically. Just because there's a reconciliation, doesn't make it a romantic story. Just means it caters to the the people who have have a cuckold fetish.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good conclusion!

5

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Your explanation in the author notes is a quite different to what actually happend in Part 1. It was not just that everyone told him that he needs to speak to Meg but everyone basicially implied that he was at fault. That he did something wrong. After part one it was clear that they or atleast Meg married too early. She pulled away from him, hard. Lying to your spouse, blowing off steam with other people and taking drugs, almost cheating is a sign that you are not ready for commitment. And not being able to talk to your spouse about it over a very long time is a sign that something is missing in the relationship. So yes, he was not at fault and not everyone should have hounded him. Because that was what they did, everyone he met, atleast told him once that he NEEDS to talk to her in their meetings. Thats the same as having no agency. This chapters was okayish but had the same premise as the last one. It was his fault again. If Meg is sooo interested in being together again why didnt she take the first steps? Again it was expected that he takes every single step. He was having fun, one evening in a dance club, as a single guy just dancing. What was her reaction? Almost ghosting him. His sister implied that he was leading Meg on but thats what she actually did. If you go to a couple of dates with someone and then the person you are dating tells you that she 'needs space' its a clue for not being interested. How did she know? Well she was there herself with a girlfriend to dance and have fun. Should he have ghosted her after seeing her there by chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little too cutesy. Nothing happened with rob and he believes her. 3 years and no sex with another man. Really? No blow job? He again believes. He gets the guilt trip not so much her. No all is right? Her therapy all of a sudden has her ok being wife and mom? She didnt experience what she said she was missing. I think at the pool party she had a guy lined up or planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice ending but I don't feel it resolves her feelings of regret over giving up her life to be a Mom. I see more lying and cheating in her future.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Right category; wonderful, believable romance. As a near hopeless romantic, I enjoyed “Coming Home” — both pieces. Yes, maybe a bit much angst, but relationships are never perfect; folks make mistakes, react poorly, fail to communicate, suffer consequences and sometimes reconcile. Thanks for sharing. Hope you do not experience inane BTB rants that accompanied the initial piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Communication is so important but unfortunately it often not carried out properly. So many things in our lives go wrong because of miscommunication. Just think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written follow on to the first part. Even though I can't pretend to think the MC's making a wise choice it is erotic fiction and it's up to the author to set out the course of the story. 5 stars for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sequel is needed. More about Conner and Meg PLEASE! Does she have Connor's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This part seems to ignore Meg setting up the circumstances that left her undressed with Rob. Lying, drugs and partying with singes without her husband doesn't change in the least. He did the right thing 3 years before, he should take the job and go back over seas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again I like tbe story in general. Would you really believe such a sorry excuse as the wife spews forth?

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

Both chapters were excellent. Well written and entertaining. The plot was solid and believable, without having excessive betrayal. Well done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

silly.confusing.juvenile. one star is too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
probably written by a dumb kid?

these people are morons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! If the first part was wooden and stupid…the writer managed to put do himself in part 2…dumb and dumber I can say!! He seems to have decided that a romance story needs to keep common sense or any practical behaviour out of the door!! And every possible cliche taht could be employed seems to ahve been used by the ‘out of ideas’ writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, he is a better man than I. Had I gone there and she said that to me I would have turned around and left, again. But I would not go back again unless my parents were ill or something that serious.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Crazy, manipulative and high maintenance. I’m thinking ghost everyone he knows except Matt and Keith. Then head to Brazil and marry a 22 year old Latina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were a few small things that could have been expanded and clarified a bit, but overall - we loved the whole story and the wake-up loving ending.

Made us misty!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is Conner better off with Meg than without her? That's for him to decide. But he MUST get away from his toxic family. Charlene would gave to be the most hateful obnoxious condescending cunt ever to (dis)grace a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lovely story and nice to read a story in loving wife that doesnt involve the wife cheating which is not what a loving wife would do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope the wife at least lied to him about birth control. Then fooling around with another guy in their house..........remorse in her part yeah but she screwed up it was up too her to do some work too get him back and she did crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The previous 23 comment run the gamete.

As a marriage counselor with 53 years experience I will just say the story is amazingly true to life. People have their strengths and weaknesses. At times communication is hard because one can fear upsetting a partner, especially when one feels confused. The intro (to which some objected) clarified things very well and I suspect was an attempt to clarify things for readers who did not understand Part One. Over all a 5. The series is a must read especially if you are young. It is good preparation for the challenged of life.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this pair of stories. The fact that they are set in the county where I live was very special. Forty years ago I worked across the street from Nichols Hardware and the store really does have everything that Home Depot doesn’t. Of course I think I read that Nichols is now owned by someone other than the original family. Well I guess that just like Conner life moves on and then once in while comes back. Wonderful story with a lot of emotional insight.

beatman04beatman0412 months ago

Very nice. Sweet! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meg is a child, and dude is an idiot for jumping in the pool after her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story brought tears to my eyes. My wife and I got married when I was 19. She died after we were married 45 years. I have lived the last 8 years thinking, remembering and loving her every day. You don’t know what you have until you lose it. It doesn’t make you any less of a man to love someone with all your heart and all your life. The story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfect! Touching! Romantic! Delightful!

Please ignore the intolerant misogynistic naysayers; they have their heads up their asses.

Boomerbill

Pussylover0286Pussylover02865 months ago

Ended as it should and a lot of stupid comments from ignorant people, I have been in a similar situation and know if you talk things through rather than hiding away they come right! but then there would be no story so please remember this was a story with a positive ending

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Ended well, we never found out why she was taking drugs, the drugs she said got her into the mess. I took a point off u for that, so 4/5 is your score not a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user6227@6227
Because I've been asked.... 6227 is my work extension!

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories