After Dinner

Story Info
The focus is on you after dinner.
1k words
3.67
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're so sweet to wash the dishes after dinner. You've had a long day. You would probably much rather be sitting on the couch, watching something. But there you are in front of the sink washing up.

I told you I'd take care of them, but you kissed my forehead and said it was no problem. I stand beside you not saying a word. Just watching. Falling in love with you all over again.

"Stop," you say. A sly smile creeps up on your face. You know what's on my mind and you can't help but think it too.

You're on the last dish when I step behind you. I kiss the back of your neck. Nibble gently on your ear. My hands move down your back. Down your sides and around your waist. I know I should wait until your finished but I can't help it.

You still have on your work clothes. You know I'm a sucker for you in your dress shirt and black dress pants.

I make my way down your body. Kiss your shoulders then your back. Slowly until I'm crouched behind you. I reach up and around to the front of your pants.

I undo them and let them drop around your ankles. Kiss the backs of your legs, waiting for you to tell me to stop. But you haven't yet. I kiss my way up to that sexy ass, covered by your boxer briefs. I squeeze it gently. I rub it. Slap it. Just like you always do to mine.

You still haven't said anything so I keep going. I move my hands up and around your waist and slide them up and down your thighs. Slowing down every time I reach your bulge. I don't touch it. I barely graze over it and go back to running my hands on your thighs.

I grip the waistband and tug down. Expose that ass. I plant kisses all over and squeeze as I go. Finally you moan. It's like you've been holding it in, trying not to let on how much you're enjoying it.

It's only now that I realise you stopped washing. You're just standing there, hands on the counter letting me have my way with you.

You step out of your pants and boxer briefs. I tell you to turn around. When you do, I kiss my way up but ignore your hardness. I stand and look you in the eyes. You reach for me but I push your hands away and shake my head. "Tonight is about you. All you need to do is relax." I kiss you, slip my tongue between your lips and play with yours.

I start to unbutton your shirt while we kiss. I step closer. I feel you, hard, against my stomach. It takes everything in me not to reach for it. I want to go slow. Love teasing you. Love to make you need me.

I bite your bottom lip. Pull it. Suck it. Your eyes are half closed now. It turns me on when you're turned on. I kiss your chest every time I undo a button.

Soon your shirt is off and on the ground. I kiss my way around your chest, your stomach, and right above your hardness. I kiss and rub your inner thighs. Slowly move my hand towards you.

You groan. I smile. I know all this teasing is killing you and I'll get what I deserve. But for now I'm in control.

I squeeze the base and then begin to stroke. You're so smooth and hard. I kiss the tip, roll my tongue over it as my hand twists up and down the length of you.

I take you into my mouth. Slide my tongue around. Take as much of you as I can before I pull back. You rest your hand on the back of my head. I look up at you and smile. You push me back down.

I rub. Stroke. Suck. You thrust and groan as you hit the back of my throat. I love that feeling. I love the sound. You thrust a little deeper each time.

I moan as you pick up speed. But you slow down just as quickly. Thrust in and out as I move my head back and forth almost in unison.

Your hand falls away. I look up to see you staring down at me. Lust in your eyes. Almost looks like you're begging. Begging to fuck me. But not tonight. I just want this to be about you.

I pull away. Stroke and lick up the shaft. Spit and precum drip from you. I stroke as I watch you. Your head tilted back. Your body relaxed, enjoying being looked after.

I stroke and lick, feeling you get harder, feeling you throb.

I run my hands up and down your thighs. My hands close in around your balls. I caress and play with them before sucking one into my mouth. I lick and suck as your moans get louder. I take the other in my mouth. Suck and lick all around.

I stop, pull away. Stick out my tongue. Lick the tip and suck you back into my mouth.

I stroke and caress you. There's no stopping me now. I want to taste you. I bob my head back and forth. My hands do the same. Twisting and rubbing, making sure you get just what you want.

You tense up. I know you're close. I suck you deeper, as much as I can take.

I've left you speechless. You're just groaning. That's all you can manage.

Your breathing gets shallow. It's my favourite part of getting you off. You growl. Start to whimper.

You jerk. I pull back just enough to wrap my hand around you again.

I stroke faster. Suck harder.

"Yes!" you finally say.

You thrust into my mouth. You groan as you cum. You jerk.

I take my time as I clean you up. You twitch just a little as I lick all around.

I stand and kiss you.

"You know I have to pay you back for teasing me," you say.

"I'm looking forward to it."