After Erotic Writing Class

Story Info
Prof gives a talented student a special tutoring session.
766 words
4.35
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

"So, Mr. Valles," she said, after she'd released my shaft from her lips to brush back her dark, wavy hair, "Is this what you expected when you saw me come in, the first day of class?" She put her lips back onto me and waited for an answer.

I sat in my chair in the classroom, alone except for the coed who knelt between my legs. "Expected? I'm not a movie star. Hoped. Dreamed." And fantasized during this and every 90-minute evening class, with her eyes always on me.

"I knew I'd be doing this the moment I set eyes on you," she said.

"Really?"

"I admire your work. Super-hot. I figured that if you looked half as cool as the photo in your book, I'd want to do it. And when you gave me that look when I walked in . . . I knew." That confession finished, she returned her mouth to a more intimate form of communication. She had me straining and grunting in seconds and kept me there long enough that I was no longer in control. She teased me, making me wonder with a series of luscious sucks if one of them would be my last.

It was, but not because I'd spurted my load all over her delightful mouth. She stopped, making me jerk. "You praised my writing," she said. "Were you just bullshitting me to get between my lips?"

"Not at all. It's the other way around. Your writing is smoking hot. I knew that if you could be so hot using your tongue in that way, then using your tongue this way—" I took a handful of her hair and ran her mouth up and down on my cockhead— "I knew that the real thing would be even hotter."

I was rewarded for the compliment with some enthusiastic fellatio, almost painful in its intensity. She didn't waste time breathing and had to come up for air. I appreciated her spontaneity and devotion.

"But it's time for you to take your passion to the next level."

Her knob polishing stopped.

"Sit back for a second." I put my hands on hers briefly as a signal to keep holding my cock. "You want to think in longer, more complex ways, to create a more passionate and satisfying work. How about if in your latest story your main character, Lily, feels guilty about blowing her cool teacher. Lily has a boyfriend."

"Hmm." She returned her lips to my cock and slid her head up and down on me. I could feel her humming. She was thinking. She gnawed on my helmet. I'd seen her do the same things to her pen as she worked on exercises I gave in the class. "But then she blows her boyfriend?"

"Goes without saying. Suppose the BF extracts revenge in the next chapter?"

"Ooh." With her lips kissing my tip, I could feel that response as much as hear it.

"Also," I managed to squeeze out of my lungs, "that goes for this—" I waved my hand weakly toward her and my ready-to-burst cock. "Imagine if this spectacular blow job were the first of, say, five, each one its own erotic narrative, building up to an even bigger climax."

She laughed. "Mr. Valles, are you trying to seduce me into giving you more blow jobs? In the middle of a blow job? Hmm." She resumed her meditative fellatio. "The second one should be a quickie. Sometimes during class I want to come up to the front and give you a quickie when you say something amazingly cool." She thought and sucked some more. "The first three I want to do in succession, this one now, a quickie tomorrow, then I'll take more time on number three and make your head explode." She laughed again, my cock half in, half out of her mouth. "Fuck, I'm talking myself into it. What should four and five be? Wait, I know. Four will be a really long one. Days. Make you super horny. Then when you can't take it anymore I'll give you a double, one after another. Okay?" Down again she went.

I was speechless. I didn't last long. "One," she declared after I'd shot everything I had into her. "As punishment, boyfriend will make Lily eat his teacher's pussy! You are awesome, Mr. Valles!"

My speech returned, barely. "Do . . . you . . . have a boyfriend?"

She laughed. "I'll let you know in chapter two."