Glory Hole Becca

Story Info
Becca always had a kink for cock sucking.
1.7k words
4.34
6.5k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
954 Followers

Married with a secret fantasy. Sucking off strangers.

It started at a drunken kegger in college. Woke up with a nasty taste in my mouth, dried jism on my face, and 'Blowjob Becca' written across my forehead.

It got worse. On my cell were a dozen pics of me sucking off a line of guys...I didn't know NONE of them, but I'd swallowed sperm from ALL of them.

Instead of blushing I burned... between my legs. And my clit throbbed. I hurried to the shower to wash off the gunk and finger my aching cunt.

***

I always had a kink for cock sucking. What can I say? Nothing got me as hot as sucking. I loved a stiff shaft throbbing in my mouth. Every day I woke up hubby with a BJ. Chuck loved it.

But sex with Chuck grew dull. So I turned to porn to spice things up. Whenever I saw a scene with a girl sucking a huge dick, I'd go cunt-crazy. Soon I found a video, 'Glory Hole Adventures.'

A slut sat in a booth waiting. Like magic, a long erection popped through a hole in the wall. The whore sucked it like a sword swallower. "Wow." Watching the vid made my nipples hard and my cunt burned hot.

Cock sucking was my true calling. Grabbing Chuck, I tore at his zipper with my teeth, and my mouth engulfed his rod. "Mmm," I gurgled as his shaft pushed to the back of my throat. I wanted that prick, and I wanted it all.

Deepthroat or die trying!

Pushing further I suppressed my gag reflexes, swallowing half of hubby's pole. The gagging went away, and the pleasure increased. I leaned forward. With one final push his boner slipped so deep that my tongue touched his hairy balls.

My throat clamped around his shaft. Chuck moaned. "Yes...Yes, that's it Becca." I choked on cock and loved it. My clit throbbed. I felt his prick throbbing as it penetrated deep into my throat. With one violent thrust, he pushed his erection to my tonsils and spurted.

In a panic I swallowed quickly, one spurt after another. Chuck's pulsing dick was a rhythm of raw sex. The thrill sent me over the edge. Reaching down I fingered my pussy as I swallowed. The climax hit me like a tidal wave.

The idea of sucking off strangers kept gnawing at me. Shopping at the grocery store, I'd wonder what it'd be like to blow all the guys there. Once, I got caught sucking a cucumber.

Blowjobs became an obsession, a suck-switch I couldn't turn off.

Then, I met my friend Bambi for drinks at a dive bar. We sat at her usual seat and the dark end of the counter. Bambi worked as a stripper and did some hooking on the side. She winked. "What can I say. My sexy bod is a fun-park roller-coaster."

I told her about my fantasy. "Am I perverted?"

"No Becca, the whole frikin' world is perverted." She flashed a grin. "Dancers always need extra cash...So my club has a Glory Hole Room in the back...A girl has to eat. Right?"

"Eat cum? Oh my God yes. Where do I sign up? I wanna start today!"

"Well, aren't you a horny little whore." Bambi giggled. "You can start by paying for our beers on your knees." She waved at Diego, the bartender.

I blushed. "Right here in public?"

"No, go behind the counter. I do it all the time." The bartender came up. Bambi licked her finger and pointed at me. I hesitated until he pulled out his black rod. It was dark and juicy...he stuffed my mouth with his fat cock. I lurched forward, taking it to my throat until I gagged.

I love gagging on dick. My pointy fingernails tugged on Diego's balls, urging them to spurt. I sucked hungrily, bobbing my head, deepthroating his black shaft.

Soon I felt the bartender's boner throb and swell in my mouth. I knew he was close... He groaned as his prick jerked up--shooting a thick cum blast into my throat! I choked and gulped.

More jism gushed out. I swallowed load after load...then pulled away, panting. "Did you like that, Diego?"

"Hell yes Becca. Come back anytime you want free beers for a blowjob."

We left for the strip club. Bambi took me in back to a room called 'Hole-In-The-Wall Gang.' The room had booths, and each booth had, of course, a hole in the wall.

"There Becca, you're part of the gang. You have your very own blowjob booth." The idea made my pussy burn as my nipples hardened. Bambi giggled. "Want to try it out?"

"Sure." I sat in front of the hole, ready for my wild night. A green light flashed and a prick popped out, thick and beefy.

Bambi yelled. "Get sucking girl!"

My mouth attacked the cock, like I was starving. My lips engulfed the fat knob. I licked the pee slit then gave the knob several quick sucks--that drives guys crazy. My tongue tickled around the shaft as I sucked back and forth.

The booth filled with the slurping sound of cock slurping. And I heard more blowjobs in other booths.

With the guy's next thrust, his dick pushed in balls-deep. My eyes watered as his boner exploded, shooting salty cum to the back of my throat.

The stranger's prick jerked a few more times, filling my mouth full of jism. I swallowed it down, savoring the thick semen. Greedily I kept sucking until he went limp.

Behind the wall a guy yelled, "I'm next!"

I heard a zipper pull down, and an erection shoved through the hole. The stranger's love-muscle felt hard as steel. First I rubbed it with my naked tits, then I licked his pee-hole and rolled my tongue along his pole.

The guy inhaled as I inched his erection down my throat... bobbing my head like it said in the 'Girl's Guide to Cock-Sucking.' Ha!

Soon I tasted pre-cum and knew he was ready to spew. Pushing forward I took his entire cock as he shook and exploded. Load after load kept spurting out, and I swallowed it all.

As soon as he pulled out I heard another zipper. The next boner wasn't very long, but wow was it thick. I had to stretch my mouth to swallow that monster cock and loved every minute of it.

Keeping my head straight I let the stranger face fuck me.

He pushed that fat fuck-stick in and out of my throat as I fingered my burning twat. Soon his balls burst as I squirmed in climax. I had to swallow hard to keep from drowning in sperm.

Having an orgasm and swallowing at the same time was harder than I thought, but it was so worth it. I was still shaking as the guy's prick pulled out of my stretched mouth. Sticky cum dripped from my mouth and ran down my chin. I felt a big glob hit my tits and drip off a nipple.

Before I even wiped my face, another cock stuck through the hole.

When I left that day, my jaw was sore and I felt like a cum urinal. At home, I kissed my husband with the same lips that'd sucked off a dozen guys.

The following day was one prick after another, hour after hour. This was way better than any sex fantasy. Yep, the man-meat was all mine, and I was a happy-happy slut!

I got up to leave when a guy yelled through the wall. "Are you ready babe?" I recognized that voice. It was Frank, my best friend's husband. She always talked about her perfect husband. The idea of sucking Mr. Perfect turned me on. And Frank had a wrist-thick dick.

I sucked it hard and fast, feeling it stiffen as my pussy burned. Like a good slut I took both his balls into my mouth, slathering them with saliva... But my aching cunt felt neglected.

Dammit. My pussy wanted that massive meat pole!

I was so ready. Dropping my panties, I turned around, lining up my naked pussy with his prick. I thrust back, engulfing his boner with my dripping wet folds. My hungry twat gobbled it up.

Frank didn't waste any time. He pounded me with rapid-fire thrusts...trying to kill me with man-meat. I loved it. With every thrust the spring in my belly coiled tighter and tighter...and exploded!

My convulsing cunt squeezed his thick shaft, milking out his creamy cum.

Frank pulled that beautiful meat pole out of my pussy, and I fell on the chair. Damn, that was a fucking good fuck. Sweet Sara would shit bricks if she knew I'd sucked and screwed her perfect husband. And I hoped to do it again.

Looking at the clock, I buttoned up my top and fixed my lipstick. Blowjobs are hell on lipstick. Hurrying home, I found hubby in the bedroom and kissed him with my cock-sucking lips. Then his cell rang.

Chuck answered, and I saw a strange look on his face. "Wifey, that was the local strip club. They said you left your bra there??"

I had to think quick. "No way. I told you I got a job at the call center. Me and Bambi must've accidentally switched bras at the gym. So Bambi left that bra." Chuck still had a weird look. But like all wives I knew how to distract his attention.

"Hubby, you wanna fuck?" Spreading my thighs I wiggled my pink labia like cock bait. He pounced on me, attacking my sore pussy. We screwed like newlyweds.

The fucking became pounding. Chuck bit my nipples and I bit his neck. Soon my hips lifted, grinding my burning clit against his pole. He rammed his boner so deep it hit bottom and spewed. And I jolted in climax at the same time.

The next day I went to my job...my Blow Job. Sitting on the chair, I giggled every time a stiff dick popped out of the hole.

Six cock-sucks later Bambi showed up with some food. "How's it going Becca?"

"The same old thing. Suck. Swallow. Rinse. Repeat."

Bambi laughed. "I brought us salads. I thought we could use some healthy food. After all... you are what you eat."

"Hell. If that's true, then I'm made out of cum!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
954 Followers