Tension Relief

Story Info
He gets stress relief when he needs it most.
1.6k words
4.54
10k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the breakroom fixing myself a cup of coffee in the hopes of clearing my head. In a couple of hours, I had my monthly meeting with the executives. As head of sales, I had to brief the executive team on the company's sales each month and the lead up to it always had me a bit on edge because a couple of the board members didn't particularly like me and thought they knew people who could get better sales.

I took a sip of the coffee I had just fixed myself and grimaced. The coffee had clearly been sitting on the warmer for quite some time because it had a distinct burnt taste to it. Frustrated, I dumped the coffee out of both my cup and the pot and poured some fresh grounds into a filter to make a fresh pot. While I waited impatiently for the fresh coffee to brew, I heard the door to the breakroom to open and in walked Claire from accounting.

"Hi Bobby." she said cheerfully walking to the refrigerator.

"Hi Claire." I said barely letting my eyes leave the coffee maker as it still brewed away.

"You ok? You look tense" Claire asked as she pulled her lunch out of the refrigerator.

"I've got my monthly sales meeting with the higher ups in a couple of hours." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said giving me a sympathetic look. "I know some of those guys are real dicks."

"Mathews in particular has made it clear he thinks others would be better at my job." I said as the coffee maker finally quit dripping. I filled my cup up with fresh coffee and took a sip that tasted much better than the prior one did. I turned to leave the breakroom but before I did Claire smiled at me and said,

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"Thanks." I said with a weary smile.

A little later on I found myself in the supply closet looking for a sleeve of paper so I could make copies of my sales report to give to each member of the executive team. Naturally, someone had used the copier earlier and left it nearly empty of paper and I was the lucky person to be next to need to make copies. As I looked around impatiently in the small closet for the boxes of paper, I swore to myself in frustration before hearing a voice behind me. I looked back and saw Claire giving me a curious look.

"What's wrong Bobby?" she asked.

"I need some paper." I said.

"It's right there." Claire said pointing to a stack of boxes on the floor in the back corner of the closet. I mentally hit my head at missing them when they're practically in plain sight. I bent down popped the lid off the top box and pulled out two sleeves of paper. Turning back to leave I noticed that Claire had closed the closet door leaving both of us in quite a small space alone. She then took two steps putting her right in front of me and gave me a bit of a smirk.

Before I could ask what was going on Claire said, "Let me help you unwind a bit before that meeting." She then pressed her hand against the front of my pants. Claire was no knockout, but she was far from ugly with shoulder length light brown hair and a freckled face that gave her a sort of girl next door look. She had a slender build that made her look good in the skirts and blouses she wore.

Claire pressing her hands against the front of my pants had the expected result and my dick started rising to the occasion literally. She looked up at me with a look of awe on her face as she felt me get hard. What Claire didn't know was the fact that two weeks prior my girlfriend, Alex, and I had broken up, so I hadn't had any sexual release since then being too depressed to jack off. So, her being overtly sexual had me hard in no time.

"Claire what are you doing?" I asked nervously. I set the sleeves of paper down on the shelf next to me and looked down to see her hand firmly pressed up against the front of my pants.

"I told you Bobby, I'm helping you relax before your meeting." she said coyly giving me a flirty grin. "Someone here seems to be on board with it." she added glancing down at her hand on my crotch and giving me a squeeze.

"Oh god." I groaned as she squeezed me. Claire took this as clearance to go forward and proceeded to undo my belt and open my pants and slid them down. The whole thing was surreal to me. Naturally, I'd heard of office trysts before but never thought I would be part of one myself. After getting my pants down Claire fished my full staff erection out of my boxers and gazed on it with awe.

"Wow Bobby." she said as she wrapped her hands around my cock and started to stroke.

"Claire, you know we shouldn't be doing this." I said breathily. Not having any sexual release for over two weeks left my cock particularly sensitive, so every stroke she gave it sent tingles through my whole groin area.

She smirked at me before saying, "Hmm, your mouth says no, but your penis says yes." Then giving me a sly grin she added, "If you really don't want this tell me to stop and I'll stop." as she continued to stroke and squeeze my hardon.

She then used her fingers to tease the tip of my cock which was getting wet with precum. This nearly drove me over the edge, and I cried, "Oh god Claire be careful. I haven't had sex for over two weeks, so it won't take much to make me blow."

"Two weeks!" she said looking shocked. "No wonder you're so worked up and so tense. Let me help you with that." She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth and engulphed my cock and began to suck. Even when Alex and I were having sex she hardly ever gave me blowjobs. Claire's warm mouth around my cock felt unreal and I somehow didn't blow my load right away as she sucked and licked away at my cock.

My whole cock was tingling and throbbing as Claire sucked on it. She was clearly a pro at this keeping me right on edge without bringing me over it. After a few minutes though I couldn't take it anymore.

"Claire I can't hold out much longer." I panted. This make her suck harder and less than a minute later I felt the pressure build exponentially and seconds later my cock was exploding. I pressed my back up against the shelves in the closet and held on for dear life as my cock exploded like a howitzer and my whole body shook. Claire took it like a pro and kept sucking me as I exploded swallowing as needed to now drown in the massive load I was emptying into her mouth. She even kept sucking after my dick quite pulsing giving me a pleasant yet painful sensation at the same time. After a few minutes of this she stopped and slid her mouth off of my cock that was still rock hard.

I was still panting from the orgasm as she gave me a sweet smile. I couldn't help but chuckle since she had a drop of my cum on dripping down her chin. As she stood up, I used my finger to wipe it off and said, "That may not be the best way to go back to work." and we both giggled.

As I put my dick back in my boxers and pulled my pants up, she turned to leave and said, "I hope that makes you feel better during your meeting." before opening the door and walking out. In a daze I got my paper and finished making the copies I needed for the meeting.

She was right I was a lot more relaxed during the meeting. Yes, it was still tense and yes, the same people who are always dicks were still dicks, but it didn't bother me like it normally did. Any time they made a snarky remark or asked a hard question my mind went back to Claire pleasuring me in the supply closet and my nerves were calmed so I could answer their question or ignore the remark.

The meeting went about like they normally do with most of the higher ups being overall pleased with my teams work but always wanting more. Instead of leaving the meeting drained like I normally did I still had a bit of a spring in my step. Later on, after meeting with my senior sales team and telling them all good job I had packed up my bag and was getting on the elevator to go home when Claire jumped in at the last second. As we rode down Claire asked,

"Did the meeting go well?"

"About like normal. Most of the execs are pleased with my results but always want more." I told her as we reached the lobby. We walked through the lobby and out the front doors and had turned to go our separate ways when inspiration hit me.

"Claire." I called out and she turned back to face me.

"Want to get some dinner?" I asked.

She gave me a big smile before saying, "I'd love to."