All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 15'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tommy's got a sex slave!

Love the new chapter! Anything about a girl becoming a complete submissive sex slave for a guy gives me a raging hard on! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please tell me you are already almost done with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My ultimate fantasy

I have always liked this story because I have always wanted to cut loose and slut it up like Alicia. But this chapter has delved into my deepest fantasy of being completely owned by a man and treating like a piece of meat for anyone's use. I have no longer any control and he tells me what to do and who to fuck. Having me service all his friends on a whim or even pimp me out to the land lord for rent or extrenely cheap like a $5 blow job or $20 fuck or something.

Keep this up I have already read it three times and it's only been out a day. Please please please tell me your already working on chapter 16. I don't think I can wait to long for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Respect.....??

She wants her "feelings" respected. Wants to be treated like a Lady.

WTF is she yappin about? NOT going to happen!!!!

Not as long she keeps doing whatever seems fun right now.

Good luck Ally. Hope you find it....***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
16?

NAU, at first this had my curiosity, but now it has my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome update, 16 coming soon?

my new favorite chapter, man! Any idea of when you'll finish chapter 16? A few weeks or so?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG Don't leave us hanging!

Please give us a status on chapter 16! I have blue balls waiting for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so adolescent bullying wins

You've gone too far and destroyed the heroine of the story. Really stupid.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Heroine?

Who said she was a heroine? Alicia was never meant to be some sort of character that anybody should cheer for. That said, "adolescent bullying" has not "won." She finds herself in a difficult situation - one that scares her and excites her at the same time. If you're looking for a story about a woman who has no depth and goes around fucking people left and right light-heartedly - this is not the story for you.

Thank you for your grown up review of the story. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loyal reader

Loyal reader and have been reading them since the first one was released. I know you must get this question a lot, but I'm curious on when the next chapter will be released? Sorry, but I'm very interested!

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 8 years ago
Suspense

I'm in so much suspense at wanting to see what happens next!

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate everyone's patience.

This would be a LOT easier if this were some kind of job or source of income for me. I'd have 100 chapters of this story if that were the case lol

I have a lot of ideas for this story and where it can go (100 chapters isn't a stretch - I have that many ideas!)

It's tough to balance other projects and write (which I love to do).

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01over 8 years ago
Patreon

Perhaps you make a Patreon and get people to donate a few bucks every month?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 8 years agoAuthor
My Patreon Account

This is the link if anyone wishes to make a donation to help me write more work!

www.patreon.com/naefiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comic Site?

This is a great series and it might make an awesome comic. Maybe a site that publishes a panel every couple days might generate revenue with advertising on it. "The Rock Cocks" for example (http://www.therockcocks.com/comic/page-1) or The "Naughty in Law" series (http://myhentaicomics.com/index.php/The-Naughty-In-Law).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any news?

Any new progress?

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 16

The newest chapter of the story is now available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous