After Hours at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was working hard to believe that this beautiful green-eyed brunette had simply stripped off her clothing and was striding along confidently right in front of him. Life is good, he thought.

Megan stopped in front of a small store that had once been a record shop. It still sold CD's and old vinyl albums but had branched out into a sort of curio shop.

"See, they have the listening post right in the front," she said. "If I can go inside, I'll put on earphones and look like I'm listening, and you can take a photo from outside." Megan's excitement at what was happening was palpable, and Matt's wasn't far behind.

She handed him the phone and stood close to him as she showed him a few details of the phone's workings and camera's operation. The wonderful aroma of perfume emanating from this naked woman had him tingling.

Matt started through his ring of keys, abbreviations written on each key to let him know what store or shop they fit. Plus, they were in order, so once he found the first one, the rest were easy. Still feeling strange doing it, he opened the door, and Megan slipped inside.

He lifted the phone/camera and looked through the window. She had the earphones on, hands holding them to her head, a dreamy expression on her face, and those breasts that he was beginning to appreciate more and more thrust forward, the nipples pointing nearly at him. Catching his breath, he snapped two pictures, being sure to have the shop name clearly in view.

"Got them," he called, and she came toward him, then stopped.

"Take one of me going in through the door," she requested, and he had two more shots, this time of those beautiful buns.

Matt showed her the pictures, and she looked at him and smiled.

"Emily, eat your heart out," she said with a laugh. "Ready to keep moving?"

Matt relocked the door, and they moved on, stopping at a shoe store. He got a questioning look from Megan and unlocked the door.

She went inside and looked around for a few moments. Finally, she motioned for him to come inside. She was holding a pair of very high-heeled red shoes.

"Can we turn the lights on here?"

Matt looked outside. They were far from any doors, and it only took seconds to find a switch that lit the front of the store.

"Perfect," she said. "Let's experiment with a short video. I'll sit here with the shoes, put them on, stand and take a few steps, then sit down and say to the camera that I'll take these. Then we can take a couple of backup photos."

Matt started the camera, and Megan put the shoes on her feet, not quite able to keep her legs together for the entire process. It was an unexpected view, but one he'd treasure. She stood, now at least four inches taller, and the legs that had been close to flawless were now spectacular. She took a few steps, spun around quickly so that her breasts bounced nicely, and sat down. She looked directly at the camera and, in the most seductive voice he'd ever heard, said, "I'll take these."

After he had taken a few more photos, Megan carefully returned the shoes to their original spot and bounced out the door of the shoe store.

Matt turned off the lights, locked the door, and followed behind, unable to believe that the Playboy photographers ever got used to doing this.

She stopped and waited for him, anxious to see the photos and the video. She pressed against him, watching as he operated the phone.

Once more, her perfume filled his nose. It was becoming her signature, and he loved every moment of it.

Her next stop was a sporting goods store, and she waited while Matt unlocked the door. Hearing no instructions, he waited outside. In just a few seconds, she was in the window with a golf club. She swung the club gently and froze in the follow-through position. Two photos and Matt was already amazed that she seemed to have a knack for striking the perfect pose.

She disappeared and was quickly back at a new spot in the window, this time with a baseball bat. She swung the bat and froze as before, waiting for him to snap the photos. Next was a tennis racket with the same process.

Matt noted that, however she posed, she had a knack for highlighting her breasts and making them very prominent in the photo. And rightfully so, he thought. They were certainly highlight-able.

She disappeared again and returned, and Matt had to smile at this one. A huge grin on her face, she was beautifully bottomless with a T-shirt covering her top, two manicured fingers pointing to the shirt's logo, Just do it. She certainly had the knack.

"Megan, when you swung the golf club, the bat, and the tennis racket, it looked very natural."

"First of all, Matt, just call me Meg or Meggie, okay?" He nodded his assent. "I play golf when I get a chance, and I played softball in high school and college, and everyone plays tennis, don't they?" She laughed.

"I play a little," Matt responded, "and I wish I could buy that shirt for you."

"I know," she laughed. "It was perfect, wasn't it?"

He wanted to say, "perfect, like you," but decided not to just yet. He did enjoy the way she looked at him, though.

Megan, or Meggie, seemed so bubbly he was surprised she didn't skip to the next store. He would have enjoyed watching that for sure.

"How about this appliance store?" she asked, turning to him.

"Security system," he cautioned, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I guess I don't need the manager there seeing my tits in the morning." She stopped abruptly and looked at Matt again, an uncertain look on her face. "Is it okay if I call them my, um, tits?"

Smiling and gathering his courage, Matt said, "There's no doubt that's what they are, so, if you want to call them tits, it works for me."

The smile returned. "What do you call them?"

Maybe it was time, he decided. "I call them perfect."

She snorted. "Thanks, Matt, but they're a long way from perfect."

He knew he was blushing but hoped she couldn't see it in the dim light of the mall. If she wanted to play a little, he was game.

"So, shall we discuss your tits for a while?" he asked as casually as he could muster.

"No, we don't need to do that, but they aren't perfect."

"Well, there have been two votes so far, one saying they are and another saying they aren't. Maybe we'll have to let whoever sees these pictures decide."

"Matt, you're, well, not completely incorrigible yet, but we may have to work that out."

"I'd enjoy that."

He received a smile and a half-closed eye look from Meggie.

"Here's a Victoria's Secret," she said, peering in the window.

"You're way beyond Victoria's Secret," he said, looking at her from head to foot.

"I suppose, but it might be fun."

Matt unlocked the door and switched on the light. Megan picked up a tiny thong, spread the waistband, and held it beside her hip. Matt took two photos. Next came a sheer nighty that she held in front of her, her areola and nipples still clearly visible. Two more photos. She stood behind the counter as if rearranging the stock. Two more photos.

"That's enough," she said, and they exited, Meggie heading for a high-end clothing store.

Matt unlocked the door, and she went immediately to the front window, striking a stylish pose, a naked mannequin waiting to be dressed.

Matt was wishing this was his phone, and she'd be getting the photos from him... and he'd have copies for himself. At least he had the memories and was sure there'd be more.

Now she was seated in the window, a very stylish hat on her head, and finally standing again with a scarf around her neck. Then she was back outside.

Matt locked the door, and when he turned, Meggie was waiting for him.

"Can I be honest with you?" she asked softly.

He smiled. "Please," he said.

"When I was in your office and asked you to help me do this, I was terrified. I'm not a prude -- far from it, but I wear clothes most of the time. You were a total stranger, and I was going to be naked with you taking pictures, and I hoped..." She chuckled. "I said I wanted to do something daring, to outdo Emily. She had her boyfriend. What's more daring than to do this with a perfect stranger? You said my tits were perfect. I'm telling you that you've been perfect and certainly aren't a stranger any longer."

"You don't know what I've been thinking," he answered, a sly smile on his face.

"I bet I know one of the things, and you'll get copies of all these photos and videos if you'd like to have them.

"I'm normal enough to like that idea. And you don't have to worry."

A puzzled look. "Oh, I wasn't worried."

"I'll be sharing these with Emily, and she'll probably show them to her boyfriend, so he'll see me too. I don't have a boyfriend to show her pictures to."

Matt didn't have to be a genius to recognize the look on Meggie's face.

"You can sure show them to me."

"You'd like to see Emily naked, flashing her... her tits?"

"I said I was normal."

"Normally perfect," she shot back.

"Listen, if you'll agree that your tits are perfect, I'll agree that I'm normally perfect."

She looked down at one breast and then the other. Looking back at Matt, she winked.

"They are nice, aren't they? It's a deal then."

Matt knew that her tits were a lot more perfect than he was, but he wasn't going to argue.

"When you see Emily's pictures, toward the end, you'll see a few that are... well, they're a little more than flashing."

This sounded interesting, and Matt decided to tease a little.

"More than flashing. What do you mean?"

Meggie's cheeks began to pink. "Well, a little more than just lifting your shirt at the Mardi Gras."

"You've been doing that today. In case you've forgotten, you aren't wearing any clothes."

"Matt, stop it. This is hard enough without you, well, teasing about it."

"I'm enjoying the teasing."

"Maybe you're not perfect after all."

"I tried to tell you."

"Grrr, just be quiet while I try to get this out. I've been naked the whole time but careful about, well, just kind of flashing, you know."

"Except at the shoe store."

"Oh god, I wasn't sure if you saw that."

"Go on."

"Well, what you saw at the shoe store is what I'm trying to talk about."

"You want to show that part of you a little more and wonder how I'll get along with that?"

Meggie shrugged.

"I'm perfect," Matt chuckled. "You shouldn't worry."

"When I thought about this, in your office, this whole scene was perfect. There'd never be another chance to do something like this. I knew I'd be naked in front of you, and I was able to do that, and it was easier than I'd imagined. Now this, and..."

"You don't have to do it, you know."

A deep breath. "I do, and I will. Let's go."

Matt had no doubt that Meggie meant what she said and found himself anxious to be there when she did it. She moved along until she was in front of a furniture store.

"Security system?"

Matt shook his head and unlocked the door.

Meggie went inside and looked around, smiling broadly when she spotted a king-size bed. Hand to mouth, she was thinking about something. She walked around the bed, picked up a display book from a night table, then lay down on the bed on her stomach. She opened the book and appeared to be reading. Matt was standing at the foot of the bed, ready to take the photo, Meggie facing away from him. As he raised the phone to take the photo, her legs began to spread.

Heart pounding, he waited for them to stop, and when they did, he had a clear view of what he'd only glimpsed in the shoe store. He noted that she'd chosen the bed carefully. The photos that Matt took showed not only Meggie's delectable ass and that formerly hidden place, but the entire interior of the store, nicely lit by the lights the store left on at night.

"Got it, um, them," he stuttered.

Meggie rolled over, laughing. "You are normal, aren't you? Help me smooth the bed."

Matt knew he was blushing, but somehow, she had grabbed hold of him, very unusual. Maybe seeing her like this was doing it. He wasn't sure.

They worked on the bed until it looked immaculate. Then Meggie moved across the store to the service counter. It was just above waist high, perfect for leaning, which she was doing. She raised her hand as if gesturing to a clerk and, once more, spread her legs. Matt took the photos.

"Did you get... IT?" she asked.

"Meggie, you're cruel," he groaned.

"As long as you're perfect, it's okay," she giggled. "Let's make one more stop."

They walked through the mall, stopping at a men's store.

"These will be specially for Emily," she said as Matt unlocked the door.

Inside, she went straight to the outerwear department, where she selected a man's overcoat, XL, that went almost to the floor.

"Ready?"

Matt nodded, and she spread the coat wide, mimicking what she had described from Emily's photos. She moved to several different locations and flashed him at each one. He realized he was becoming comfortable with her nudity but also that she'd soon be on her way. He sighed.

"Can we stop at the furniture store on the way back? There's one more thing I'd like to do there." A big smile came Matt's direction.

"Sure," he answered, searching for the key as they walked. He unlocked the door and followed her tight buns inside. She went straight to the bed where he'd taken the pictures and turned to face him.

"It looks just like it did when we left it. We need to fix that."

"We?"

"We," she confirmed as she grabbed his shirt with both hands and spun him around, so his back was to the bed.

"Matthew Walters, you are to stand here without moving until I give you permission. Understand?"

"Meggie, what's going--" Her hand went across his mouth.

"Just nod your head."

Matt made a muffled sound but nodded his head.

She moved her hand and began unbuttoning his uniform shirt. When she looked up at him as her hand found his bare chest, he hoped his legs would support him. She pulled the shirt off his shoulders and tossed it onto the floor.

Another smile, and Meggie stepped forward, pressing her breasts against his bare chest. She rose to her tiptoes, her skin sliding over his. Then, she kissed him, her lips pressed hard against his, and smiled at the groan she heard.

She started on his pants, noting there was no gun to accidentally ruin the evening. She stooped, bent, and removed his shoes and socks. Back to the pants, which were deftly unfastened, pulled down his legs, and tossed on top of the shirt.

"Almost there," she whispered, kissing and licking his chest.

"Meg," he grunted.

"It'll be your turn soon," she teased, then lowered her eyes. "One more thing to do."

She lowered his boxer shorts, careful not to touch him, and slowly dropped to her knees.

"Meggie, I--"

"--Sorry, I won't be able to answer you for a while," she interrupted, and her lips closed on the head of his throbbing erection.

It didn't matter because he knew he wouldn't be able to talk as long as she was doing... His mind went blank as she began sliding down his erection. Her hands dug into his butt, holding him in place as her tongue was sliding up and down his cock. With all that had happened this evening, he was ready to explode. She slowly moved down, gathering more of him into her mouth. She paused for a moment when she felt him touch the back of her throat. It was only a temporary pause, and before he knew it, she had everything in her mouth and her throat.

She slid off until only the head was in her mouth, her tongue moving back and forth around it, until, before he knew what was happening, her nose was buried in his pubes again.

Once more, she nearly released him but quickly had him in her throat again. He could feel her lips and tongue working, his erection throbbing as she continued to pleasure him above and beyond what he thought he could stand.

"Meggie, I'm gonna," he tried to say, not sure she could hear him. But it didn't matter as it was too late. He began to pulse, filling her mouth with hot, creamy cum, stream after stream gushing until, finally, there was no more, and he collapsed onto the bed.

She crawled onto the bed beside him, pressing her lips to his, her tongue exploring.

He responded as best he could, closing his lips on her tongue and nibbling on it with his teeth.

"I told you that you'd get a turn soon," she whispered in his ear, flicking it with her tongue.

"Can I just hold you for a minute," he mumbled, putting his arms around her. When she snuggled against him, he knew the answer was yes. And, of course, there was that perfume.

It had been more than a minute, and he was ready. Slowly he rolled her onto her back, got onto his hands and knees, and spread her legs, hearing Meggie inhale sharply as he did. He gazed for long moments before another thought invaded his mind.

"I've looked at those perfect tits for the last hour," he said, "and now's the time to do more than look." He watched her arch her back, lifting the beautiful pair in his direction. He slid his hands across her flat belly, teasing himself as they moved toward the breasts he had been anticipating touching since she had removed her bra in the office. At last, he lifted, squeezed, and caressed, pulling gently on the hard and erect nipples. His lips found those same nipples, his tongue circling them over and over until he sucked each of them hard into his mouth.

"Matt," she moaned softly, "please."

"Please?" he questioned.

"Oh, god, after everything, do I have to beg?"

"I'm the one who should be begging to have sex with a beautiful goddess."

She groaned again when he was back between her legs. Matt let his eyes feast on what he was seeing; puffy labia, glistening with moisture, pink and inviting... and ready.

He lowered his head and allowed his tongue to touch them, one and then the other, finally giving each a tender kiss. He was enjoying the movement of Meggie's body as he gently toyed with her womanhood. Next, he carefully nibbled each, causing her hips to rise against his face. He pressed harder with his tongue, separating the now very wet slit and allowing his tongue to trace her cleft slowly from top to bottom. At the bottom, he pressed harder and found a warm and accommodating place just waiting for him. Her moans, louder with each passing moment, emboldened him to venture a bit further north.

He knew it would be there, waiting for him, that swollen and bright pink nub. His tongue-touch brought an immediate reaction from the closed-eyed beauty. Another tongue-flick and another reaction.

"Open your eyes," he said softly. A moment's hesitation.

"Matt," she gasped. "I... I don't know..." came out with a groan as he kissed the nub.

"Open them," he encouraged.

He watched her eyes flutter open, struggling to make contact with his.

"I want you to watch me and me to watch you as this happens, gorgeous."

"I've never... oh lord, never done that."

He was just able to see her eyes across her flat stomach and between those still shapely breasts. His tongue began, slowly at first, then faster and faster, her entire body responding to what was happening. He slid a finger inside her, her muscles gripping and releasing it over and over. Her moans were getting louder and louder, and he closed his lips on her clit, sucking it into his mouth while allowing his tongue to continue its work.

It was happening. Meggie's body arched upward, her staccato groans filling his ears, his finger being squeezed repeatedly in time with the groans. In moments she slowed, and her body went limp.

Matt lifted his head and gave her labia one more kiss.

"Did you close your eyes?"

"I don't know what I did. I wasn't in control of my body, of anything." She chuckled. "When we came in here, I wanted to get a couple of POV pictures that would outdo anything that Emily had." She reached out and pulled his head to her, giving him a sensuous kiss. "But," she said, now holding his eyes with hers, "this time is way too precious to spoil it with that."