After Hours at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt couldn't look away from those green eyes, even if he'd wanted to. She had him. His teeth were giving his lower lip a good workout.

"Precious is a good word for it," he finally said. "And for you as well." He watched her pull in a deep breath.

"I want to make it even more precious," she said, breaking a subtle smile. You had your way with me--almost," she added, "so now it's my turn."

Matt smiled. He was a man, and men were supposed to be in charge in this kind of a situation... weren't they. Maybe he was mistaken about that because it was certainly Meggie who'd led him into the furniture store and caused all of this to happen. Either way, he was more than willing to turn himself over to the glistening, mussed-hair, and perfectly shaped stunner who'd asked for it to be her turn.

"I'm yours," he said and watched a different smile cross her face.

"Roll onto your back and stretch your arms out to the side."

Matt did as instructed and watched her sit up and carefully straddle him, her pussy just an inch or two from his cock. She lowered herself carefully, and he thought... But that wasn't what happened. His cock was flattened against his belly, Meggie sitting on it, just the head visible between her legs. He wondered what she was up to.

She began rocking back and forth on his erection, and by the third rock, he thought he might explode. Her hands were kneading his chest, occasionally toying with his nipples.

"Meg, I... you... are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"I think you were enjoying tormenting me with your tongue and your lips, nearly driving me out of my mind. But," she smiled, "it certainly wasn't all bad. You could probably tell."

A quick nod from Matt accompanied by another back and forth from her pussy.

"Do you want to play with my perfect tits?"

Second to what he was thinking of... was probably playing with her tits."

"Let me get them ready," she said, pulling hard on her nipples which immediately lengthened and hardened them.

Matt couldn't keep from groaning.

He played with her tits, played with her nipples, groaned as she slid back and forth on his erection until her expression finally changed.

"I don't know if you can stand much more of this, but I can't," she said, raising her hips and carefully guiding him home.

Matt thought he might come before he was completely inside her, but he didn't. Thank goodness Meggie didn't waste any time as she was bouncing up and down; Matt being totally mesmerized from both the feeling in his groin and the sight of those fantastic boobs bouncing along with the rest of her.

Suddenly her body lowered, her eyes wide.

"Oh... oh... oh," she groaned as she began to spasm once again, that being more than enough to cause Matt to join her, his cock matching her spasms as it filled that warm and wonderful place, her squeezing his cock along with his orgasm creating feelings that were almost more than he could endure.

Finally, he opened his eyes to find her looking at him, her lower lip between her teeth.

"Go ahead," he was able to get out. "You look like you want to say something."

She was quiet for another moment. "I've never done that before," she said, amazement on her face.

A questioning look, then he understood what she was saying. He simply pulled her down to his chest and hugged her, noticing for the first time the fruity aroma of her hair. He kissed her head and felt her kiss his chest. He was sure he'd never felt this content before and hoped it was the same for her.

When they were both finally standing, Meggie grabbed the camera.

"My turn to take one, so stand here beside me."

"Meg?"

She grabbed hold of his now-droopy erection and stroked it three or four times, and heard him grunt.

"This one's for me," she said, "and you can decide if Emily can have a peek."

"As long as it's with you, anyone can see it."

The photo featured Meggie's perfect tits and Matt's erection, all pointed straight at the camera

Before too long, Matt was in his uniform again, and the bed had been straightened, each of them expressing their amazement that, with all that had gone on, there was no sign of it on the bedspread. Matt locked the door, and they made their way back to his office. It was nearly 2:00 AM.

Meggie giggled. "You realize, don't you, that in the time I've been with you, I've been naked way more than I've had my clothes on."

"Works for me," he responded.

"Should I, well, get dressed?"

"Are we through for the evening?" he asked, chuckling.

Meggie rolled her eyes. "Okay," she said, "I'll get dressed."

Matt did a couple of things on his computer, then looked at her.

"Are you going to unlock a door so I can leave?" she asked quietly.

"No."

She furrowed her brow, wondering.

"If I open a door for you, I have to file a report about it. I could show you if you'd like to see them, but there are a few videos of a beautiful and very naked woman walking around the mall, accompanied by the security guard."

"Oh yeah, those."

"So, you're staying, and here's how it'll work. I unlock the outer doors of the mall at 8:00 for the walkers. Lots of people come in just to walk around the mall. I'll spot for you, and when it's clear, you'll become just another walker.

Meggie shrugged. "Sounds simple."

"But first," he said, handing her his notebook and a pen, "I need your full name and address, phone number, where you work and hours, favorite color, favorite flowers, favorite chocolate, and--"

"--Matt," Meggie interrupted, laughing.

"Listen," he said. "I'm planning to come to your place to pick up my copies of the photos we took today... oh, and to see Emily naked too. You leaving this office isn't the end, you know." it was a little bold, but he was hopeful.

She looked at Matt, then smiled.

"Deal," she said, "and I was hoping it wasn't. Plus, you'll like Emily. She has huge tits."

Matt laughed, relieved that Meggie seemed as interested in him as he was in her.

She filled out a page-and-a-half of his notebook, surprised at how warm and secure she was feeling. Not too much later, she had a page from the same notebook full of Matt's scribblings.

Meggie walked with him on his rounds, being assured that the security camera videos would automatically erase in three days.

She was able to doze between Matt's rounds, but, finally, it was 8:00, and he flipped both of the unlock switches. As he was about to speak, she spoke.

"I'm going to leave here, go home, and go to sleep. When you're through here, you're going to sleep too. At six this evening, I'll open my front door to see if you're there."

Matt smiled, knowing he'd be there tonight, and many more days and nights after that he hoped.