All Comments on 'After-Hours Office Pegging'

by SexualCreative

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 3 years ago

WOW! What a story. I was hard the entire time. Would love to be William.

stevemillerstevemilleralmost 3 years ago

HOT! Very interesting twist at the end! I hope you are planning to continue this story by involving Yvonne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the twist at the end, pegging couple swap and possible spit roast/cuckold

RondeevuRondeevualmost 3 years ago

Good story, just want to point out your 'foreshadowing'. About 1/3 way through page one, you used the name "Leo" rather than William. So we already know where this is going......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super hot! It’s a scenario We’ve worked on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This gave me some great ideas. I should do this to my husband at his job. I just recently got him to try pegging and he loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!

Jambalaya_CajunJambalaya_Cajunover 2 years ago

Hey, I really liked this story. I like the things Dahlia put her husband William through, leading up to the ending. Imagine being William, having to those little tasks, that Dahlia was dictating to him. Performing them in his office, knowing his employees were just outside his office window.

I am surprised no anonymous reader hasn’t suggested legal advice and divorce for William. I always get a few of those. But getting back to your story, loved and I bet Yvonne is going to be his new favorite employee! I truly hope this story continues,and ladies considering pegging, just take the plunge…

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Excellent!

Arousing and fun…..

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 2 years ago

Very hot story, I hope there’s a follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please give us a continuation of this story. This was good. About to read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good.

AkpervertAkpervert18 days ago

This has LOTS of potential. I wanna have a wife like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexualCreative@SexualCreative
164 Followers
I’m very sexual and I’m very creative. I’d enjoy hearing feedback on my stories. Please let me know what you think.