After-Hours Office Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William fixated on the imprint of the strap-on cock underneath Dahlia's skirt. He could see the head of her cock peeking out from the bottom.

Dahlia walked up to William, and put her bulge right in William's face.

"Kiss the imprint of my dick through my skirt," Dahlia ordered William.

William started to kiss the outside of Dahlia's black vinyl skirt, feeling the bulge of her strap-on cock on his lips.

"Kiss back up my skirt to the base of my cock, then slowly make your way back down my skirt to the tip of my cock," Dahlia said softly.

William followed her instructions. He kissed up her skirt to the top of where her strap-on bulge began, then slowly made his way down her skirt to where you could see the tip of her jet black dildo underneath.

"Lick the tip of my cock and kiss it," Dahlia told William.

William licked and kissed the exposed tip of Dahlia's cock, as it peeked out from the bottom of her skirt. Dahlia slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing more of her long black strap-on cock.

"Keep licking and kissing my dick," Dahlia said. "Do it slowly."

Dahlia watched her husband as he followed her instructions and licked her strap-on cock. It was turning her on more than she imagined it would. Beholding this tall athletic man on his knees, submitting to her on a level beyond any previous submission, ignited an intense desire within her.

She lifted up her skirt more until her long black strap-on cock was fully exposed and protruding out from her black leather harness, pointing directly at Williams mouth.

"Wrap your lips around my cock and suck it, do it until I instruct you otherwise," said Dahlia. "Remember earlier when I told you that I wished you knew how much sucking dick turned me on, and I told you that soon you would know? Tell me, is sucking my cock turning you on?"

William nodded his head as he sucked on her strap-on. Dahlia looked down at William's massive erection and saw the pre-cum dripping out of it.

"Would you like to take your hands out from behind your back and touch your cock?" Dahlia asked.

William instantly nodded his head, still sucking on Dahlia's dick.

"First, get under your desk. I'm gonna sit in your office chair and you're gonna suck my dick while you're under the desk, like you're my little office slut," said Dahlia.

William crawled backwards on his hands on knees until he was under the desk. Dahlia unzipped the back of her skirt then slid it all the way down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She sat in William's office chair, stroking her cock up and down, and scooted it up close to the desk, where William was waiting underneath. Dahlia opened her legs, giving William's head access to that big silicone cock sticking out of her harness.

"Suck my dick you slutty office bitch," said Dahlia. "You are allowed to stroke your cock while you suck mine."

William took Dahlia's cock in his mouth once more. He stroked his hard, pre-cumming dick as his head bobbed up and down on the strap-on cock, following his mistress's commands.

"Mmmm yes, suck this big cock between my legs, my little office slut. Think about how I'm going to fuck you with it once I'm done watching you suck it," Dahlia said.

William started moaning in pleasure as he continued to suck her dick, fantasizing about Dahlia fucking him in the ass.

Dahlia sat in the office chair watching William suck her strap-on. She grabbed William's head and guided it up and down her cock, and then started thrusting her cock into William's mouth.

"We're gonna have to start doing this at home," Dahlia said. "I could watch myself facefuck you every night."

Dahlia couldn't fuck William's mouth as hard as she wanted to while she was sitting in his office chair. She held William's head on her cock while she got up out of the chair. Now that she was standing, she started facefucking him faster and harder while he was on his knees in front of her.

"Grab my ass while I fuck your face," Dahlia commanded. "You're doing a pretty good job taking this. You start gagging every once in awhile, but all that spit dripping out of your mouth down your chin is pretty sexy. Now follow my next instruction. Open your throat."

Dahlia grabbed the back of William's head while she forced her dick as far down his throat as she could, and held it there. She looked down at William and watched him start to gag and his eyes water.

"Deepthroat my dick you fucking slut," Dahlia said, right before she let his head go.

William pulled back and gasped for air. His arms were still extended out, gripping onto Dahlia's ass.

"Mouth open and tongue out," Dahlia said, then started smacking her dick on William's tongue. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, mistress," William replied.

"Do you want my big strap-on dick thrusting in and out of your ass?" Dahlia asked, rubbing her dick on William's face.

"Yes, mistress," William replied again.

"Tell me you want it, slut," Dahlia instructed.

"I want your big strap-on dick thrusting in and out of my ass, mistress. Please mistress, can you give it to me?" William responded.

"Good boy, now get up and bend over your desk," Dahlia said.

William got up and bent over his desk, exposing the plug that was still in there from this morning.

Dahlia grabbed the crop whip that William saw sticking out of her purse as she walked in. She ran it down William's back before whacking him on the ass with it.

"What do you want right now?" Dahlia said before whacking William with the crop whip again.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, mistress," William replied.

Dahlia whacked William on the ass again. "And WHAT do you want me to fuck your ass with?" she said.

"Your strap-on cock, mistress. Will you PLEASE fuck my ass, mistress?" William begged, while stroking himself.

Dahlia pulled the butt plug out of William's ass. It was no longer vibrating, probably because of how long it was on. She put her right hand on the middle of William's back and pushed his back down, making it arch so his ass was in a better position to get fucked. She told him to stay like that as she grabbed some lube out of her purse, then she squeezed it on her cock and in between William's ass cheeks. Dahlia stroked her strap-on as if she was slowly jacking herself off, to get her cock nice and lubed. She used the lube she squirted in between William's ass to lube up his asshole and fingerfuck his ass for a brief moment, massaging his prostate and giving him a sample of the pleasure to come. She then put her right hand back on William's back, and grabbed her cock with her left hand. As Dahlia lined the tip of her cock up with William's asshole, she smiled and thought to herself "I'm fucking the manager in his own office," then gently moved her hips forward and started to ease her cock into William's ass.

William started to moan as he felt her cock enter him. Dahlia gently thrusted forward until her cock was all the way in, triggering a loud moan from William as his ass got completely filled. Dahlia slowly fucked William's ass for a few minutes, making sure he could handle her strap-on. William moaned in pleasure, his cock dripping pre-cum on his office desk.

"Are you ready to get fucked like my little office slut?" Dahlia asked with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Fuck me however you want, mistress," replied William.

Dahlia started fucking William faster. William reached back and grabbed Dahlia's ass as she fucked him, making her thrusts go deeper inside him.

"Yes, you like it when mistress pegs your ass don't you?" said Dahlia, looking down watching her strap-on go in and out of William's ass.

"Yes mistress, please keep pegging me," William said in growling, moaning tone.

William was fully enjoying it, and the way he was taking Dahlia's cock was turning Dahlia on even more. He wasn't whining and moaning like a little feminine bitch as she fucked him, he was moaning and growling in an animalistic way and she found it rather hot. It made her want to dominate him even more.

"All these video cameras and TVs in this electronics store, maybe we should make a live porno," Dahlia said. "How'd you like to hook a video camera to all these TVs and watch yourself get your ass fucked?" Dahlia asked, as she started pegging William harder.

"That would be fucking hot," said William, breathing heavily. "I'd love to be able to see how you look from behind as you fuck me wearing that sexy strap-on."

"Oh really? Well if you wanna watch how sexy my ass is in this harness, aside from recording it, maybe next time I'll just make you suck my dick from the back," Dahlia said, burying her strap-on cock in William's ass.

William reveled at the thought.

Dahlia was pounding William's ass with her strap-on. His dick had leaked a small puddle of pre-cum on his desk. Dahlia grabbed William by his hair and pulled his torso back to her as she continued to fuck him from behind. She started to bite and nibble on his back as she reached around the front of him and started to stroke his dick.

William was squirming and moaning. The sensation of Dahlia pegging him from behind while giving him a reach-around was about to make him cum. He was now standing instead of bent over the desk, Dahlia's pegging bringing him closer to climax. He could feel her breasts pressed up against his back and how hard her nipples were through her bra and blouse. He reached his arms behind him and held her hips as she thrusted in and out of him, feeling the smooth texture of her thigh-high stockings closely underneath the the straps of her leather harness. The mental image he had of her fucking him was bringing him even closer to orgasm.

"Damn you are so fucking sexy," William said, moaning. "I love this kinky shit."

"Did you enjoy sucking my dick," Dahlia said in his ear from behind.

"I did," William replied, breathing heavily with pleasure. "If I could, I would suck your dick while you're pegging me."

"Ooooh I'm really turning you into my little office slut, huh?" Dahlia said. "Maybe one day we can find a way to do that."

All the kinky talking had William's cock ready to explode.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" William moaned loudly, thinking about getting spit-roasted by twin Dahlias wearing strap-ons.

"Cum for mistress!" Dahlia commanded, as she continued pegging William and jacking him off.

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" William yelled as he shot a thick hot load all over his desk.

Dahlia kept her cock in William's ass, slowly grinding, and kept stroking until all the cum was milked out of William's cock, leaving him twitching and jerking with every extra stroke. All the warm cum that didn't shoot on the desk was dripping down her fingers.

"Now clean up your mess like a good little slut," Dahlia told William as she pulled her cock out of him.

William went over to the shelf in his office and grabbed a tissue to wipe all the cum up off his desk.

"No, you clean it up with your tongue," said Dahlia.

William looked at Dahlia in a confused manner. William had never eaten his cum before.

"I just told you to lick your fucking cum up. You do what your mistress tells you to do," Dahlia commanded. "Here, start with this cum on my fingers from jacking you off. Come lick them clean."

William walked over to Dahlia, grabbed her wrist gently, and put her fingers in his mouth.

"Suck the cum off my fingers, just like you were sucking this dick," Dahlia said, as she grabbed the strap-on cock between her legs and jiggled it at William. Dahlia started moving her fingers in and out of William's mouth as he sucked the cum off them, as if she was fingerfucking his mouth. William finished sucking his cum from her fingers, and made his way to his office desk to lick up all the cum he shot all over it.

He bent over and started licking up the cum on his desk, slurping it up into his mouth. Dahlia admired his ass as he was bent over his desk cleaning up his cum, and considered putting her dick in it once more. William finally finished licking up all the cum and was holding it all in his mouth, getting ready to swallow.

"Let me see the cum in your mouth," Dahlia said.

William opened his mouth and showed Dahlia all the cum sitting on his tongue. Dahlia seductively walked up to William and started sucking his tongue, taking all the cum into her mouth, then swallowed it.

"Next time it's all yours," she said with a smile, then kissed William on the lips.

Dahlia took off her strap-on and stuffed it in her purse. She then put her skirt back on. William put his work clothes back on and looked over at his wife.

"Thank you for everything you did today. I've been so stressed out here at work and you knew exactly what I needed," William said to Dahlia.

"Yeah, you needed to learn how to follow instructions," Dahlia said with a laugh. William started laughing with her and they kissed once more before opening William's office door to head out.

It was the perfect end to William's work day.

As they opened William's office door, they both stood in shock. William's new employee, Yvonne, was hanging out outside William's office.

Yvonne, in a calm yet awkward manner, approached William and said "So... um... I was in my office with my headphones on, finishing up my computer training like you said I could. And, uh, I kinda lost track of time doing it, and when I was done I heard you guys in there, and, well, I didn't wanna walk out the door because I thought the ding of the door bell going off would ruin the moment for you two. So... yeah... uh, I just waited here for you two to get done." Yvonne said, shrugging her shoulders with one of those awkward smiles on her face.

William and Dahlia still stood there in shock, speechless.

"Oh but don't worry," Yvonne said. "No judgment here, I've pegged my husband Leo plenty of times. Honestly, after hearing you guys in action, I'm probably gonna go home and give him a good pegging tonight. That sounded pretty sexy in there. Well... I guess I can leave now, so you guys have a good night. See you tomorrow William!"

William's jaw dropped as he stood there frozen in silence, watching Yvonne walk out of the store. He was in utter disbelief that one of his coworkers heard him getting pegged after-hours in his office.

Dahlia stood there quietly as well, but a small smirk started to appear on her face, watching Yvonne exit the store. As she heard that infamous ding of the doorbell as Yvonne walked out, she thought about all the different possibilities for her next kinky adventure with William.

12