All Comments on 'After Hours Pt. 01'

by TheLostCause_90

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

looking forward to the next chapter :)

TheLostCause_90TheLostCause_90about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading this and for your enjoyment of my stories so far. I'm glad and privileged to have known that my stories are appreciated, and in service of that I do try my best to churn out stories to completion. However, I have to admit that sometimes I run into creative blocks like I have for this After Hours series. Leave it to a moron like me to suffix it with a "Pt. 01" as though I already had a Pt 02 ready, but I am like that as a person. Part of me is even considering shelving this After Hours as truth be told, I'm not feeling it can lead to anything that I or anyone else would enjoy, save for the usual situations I typically write about which might be repetitive. That being said, I am working on a new story which I hope would develop into something further. Updates will be on my list if you're followed. I may visit After Hours again if I detect it's gaining any sort of traction of interest while working on the next story, so I thank you as always for your patience in placing faith in my process, which at times frustrates me too. I am a creative libertine, I don't deny that, but I must say here I thank you for being respectful and polite in your feedback on my stories especially when progress is lacking.

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel194526 days ago

Would love to see the next chapter for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLostCause_90@TheLostCause_90
Hobby Writer and Exhibitionist. Every story I produce is fiction, made up of fictional characters. Some are based to a degree on real experiences. Been on hiatus for a while, thank you for the support and patience.