After Hours Seduction with Dennis

Story Info
Not sure my Boss knows how attracted I am to him. We'll see.
1.2k words
4.19
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

I'm working in a very small office at my desk, as I do every Monday thru Friday. I'm a writer and being creative sometimes is a challenge. But in my office, I have a great encouraging, sexy distraction. He's, my Boss.

And I'm not sure he really knows how much he arouses me. But I tell you it will show in my writings and hopefully I can do a hands-on explanation and example of my writings with and for him. He does seem to truly enjoy and accept my writings so we'll see if can put these writings into practice. So, you are wondering what my writings are about, well let me tell you. For the most part they are about seduction and mutual masturbation. Yes, he is very handsome and sexy. I will wear very short skirts and blouses that tastefully show off my beautiful tits and my sexy lingerie. (As I am working.) He is always coming over to my desk and standing behind me, I'm sure he is trying to get a very good view of my tits, so I sit in a way, that I am sure he can see all he wants.

We have always been friendly and quite honestly; I would like so much more. So, one day, it was a Friday, I decide I was going to start the ball rolling. It was late one evening and we both working. Once we finished for the night, I asked him if he'd like to go get a bite to eat and a drink. He very quickly agreed. I was a bit nervous. I didn't think he would agree so quickly, but it was good and off we went.

He said he'd drive, I agreed so we went to this nice little restaurant and sat in a very secluded corner.

We chatted about friends, family and what we did in our spare time. As we ate dinner and had a drink, his hand started rubbing my thigh. I was getting very excited, and he knew I was.

Not realizing it my nipples were very seductively showing through my sheer bra and blouse. He commented on how beautiful they looked. I was at first a bit embarrassed but then thanked him.

As we left the restaurant he asked if I needed to go home or did, I want to stop at his house for an after-dinner drink. Of course, I agreed. I never thought it would happen but an evening with Dennis, this is just what I had been hoping for.

We arrived at his home, he poured us each a glass of wine and told me to get comfortable. We sat on the couch, and he started rubbing my thighs again. He told me he loved the way I dressed but would but really enjoy seeing my bra without my blouse. He said, "do you mind if I take it off for you?" I nodded okay and he started unbuttoning my blouse. As he did his fingers slow brushed my nipples and a surge ran through my entire body.

I looked at him and then started to unbutton his shirt and tug is out of his pants. As I did so I realized his cock was struggling inside his pants. I said, "may I unzip your pants, I think you need a bit more room there." He smiled and put my hand there and encouraged me to unzip and give him more room. I was so in awe of his cock and my mouth was watering knowing that I'd love to have his cock in my mouth, licking and sucking him.

As I was thinking this, he stood and removed his pants and his cock was so fabulous, I sat up and took him in my mouth.

He reached down and slide my bra straps off my shoulders and started rubbing my nipples and tits. He slowly removed his cock from my mouth and stood me up and removed my bra and unzipped and removed my skirt. There I was in just my panties. My tits were so engorged and my nipples so erect and hard it was a feeling that I had not had before and was so amazed at the surges running throughout my body. My panties were so wet, so I slowly slipped out of them, and I so wanted him to touch and play with my pussy.

He asked me if I had ever masturbated before and I was a bit taken aback but said yes, a few times. He said he had and really enjoyed it and would love to see me masturbating as he did as well. So, I was very intrigued and thought, well I'm here, I want to be here, and I am enjoying this and him, so yes. We sat across from each other, and I started rubbing my tits and my nipples with my right hand. It felt so good. My left hand drifted to my pussy which was so wet that I felt my cum and rubbed it all over my pussy and my clit. I inserted two fingers into my pussy, and I could feel the wetness and the pulsing, and it felt so good. I wanted him to feel it as well. But later. He sat there jerking himself off and rubbing his own nipples. With the most amazing smile of sheer satisfaction and pleasure for both of us.

I hadn't realized a man would enjoy that, but I thought, I'm going to suck those nipples later. I was on the very edge of an orgasm, and he said, go ahead I want to watch you cum and fully enjoy yourself. And I did, every time I touched my pussy and clit another surge ran through me. It was like a wave after a wave, it was amazing. Dennis got up from his seat and I could see he was ready to cum, but I wanted him in my mouth for just a bit longer. He fit so well and tasted so good. I did and his moans were making me more excited. I reached up and started rubbing his nipples, I said, "I'd love to suck those for just a bit", he brought his nipples to my mouth, and I grabbed his cock.

Jerking him off while licking and sucking his nipples. It again was something that I had never done before but OMG it was more than amazing.

As I felt that he was about to cum, I laid back and took his cock and faced it towards my tits, his cum was shooting out with such a force that it covered my tits, my neck, my face and my mouth. I couldn't believe how sensual it felt having all his warm cum all over me. He was then licking my tits and taking all his cum in his mouth and what a fabulous feeling when he kissed me and shared his cum with me.

We were both totally spent and just curled up together and relaxed. He said, I have wanted to watch you and cum with you for so long, I am so glad you suggested we go out. This was better than I had ever thought. We will continue this, won't we. I smiled shyly and said yes, oh yes, we will.

I had never in my wildest dreams or thoughts expected an evening like this but wouldn't trade it for anything.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers