The Bartender Ch. 01

Story Info
Late night drinks at the hotel bar with Chloe.
976 words
4.64
5.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having late night drinks at the hotel bar with Chloe, a hot sexy bimbo in a tight fitting dress that barely covered her plugged ass. She was everything I loved in a slut... sultry, hot, wet, and insatiable... a bitch in heat... always willing and eager to please and be pleased. She was young, super sexy, and insanely hot... and I was older, much older. But she loved our age difference. It really turned her on... so yeah, I wasn't complaining. And truth be told, I loved having a trophy slut on my arm when we went out.

We were seated at a high top, enjoying our drinks, the ambiance, and Lucia the hot bartender. She looked great... tight jeans, open blouse, and plenty of cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off her... and neither could Chloe. She liked girls too. But I couldn't help myself... Lucia was so hot tonight, and my fantasy engine was in high gear, trying to distract me from my companion. But Chloe wasn't having any of that... slipping off her stool, stepping up close, whispering to me how much she wants my cock deep in her hot wet pussy. Kissing me... lips sliding, tongues swirling... my stiff shaft throbbing... her hand slipping between my legs, softly rubbing my engorged rod. Oh fuck, Chloe had my attention now... my surroundings shrinking fast until it was just the two of us... nothing else existed.

I surreptitiously slipped my hand under her dress, between her soft warm thighs, my fingers finding her legs moist, and her pussy hot and very wet... both of us moaning softly as I start to slowly finger fuck her... in and out... and up and down, ass to clit... spreading the dripping wetness all around her clit. She moans softly... looking straight into my eyes... "Sir, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

Of course, I had no intention of stopping. But unexpectedly, the privacy of the moment was suddenly shattered.

It was the bartender... Lucia, the hot one. She looked so good tonight... amazing hair, full lips, great tits, no bra, and perfect nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse.

"Hey guys, we'll be closing soon. Last chance for another round."

Then suddenly she realizes what's going on... and a sly smile appears as she looks at Chloe... my fingers still doing their magic. And as Lucia's eyes bore into hers, she softly asks...

"Does he have his fingers in you, girl?"

"God yes... his fingers are amazing, he's fucking me so good... and I'm so ready to cum."

"Well... as the owner here, I'm sorry to inform you that sexual play is not allowed in the hotel bar."

And with that, Lucia slowly pulls my hand free, and while looking straight at Chloe she places my wet fingers against her lips... her tongue licking and flicking the tips before sucking them into her mouth... her head slowly bobbing up and down while she looks only at her.

"Oh fuck, baby... I love how you taste."

Lucia then turns to me, placing her lips on my neck... soft kisses... low moans escaping her lips as her fingers find my swollen cock, trapped in my jeans. She softly whispers...

"Put your fingers back inside her... fuck that hot, dripping cunt for me... now!"

Her command hit me to the core... my cock throbbing. I couldn't deny her... my eager fingers finding their way back to Chloe's slippery slit... slowly fucking her sweet wet pussy... my thumb, wet from her drippings, massaging her clit. My speed was slow at first, then gently ramping up... in and out, over and over... deeper... harder... faster. Lucia whispering to her... her hands on her... pinching and pulling on her nipples as Chloe gets closer... and closer.

And now Lucia's lips find hers... their kisses passionate... tongues swirling... both of them moaning... her climax just moments away.

"You love this don't you... you love how he knows just how to touch you. I know you're close... I know you're ready... I can feel you on the edge.

Lucia grabs Chloe by her hair... pulling her head back... looking deep into her eyes... her fingers slipping between Chloe's spreading thighs... furiously massaging her clit as my fingers glide smooth... Chloe's cunt taking my thrusting fingers over and over, deeper and harder... her pussy dripping down the inside of her legs as Lucia furiously swirls her wet fingers all around Chloe's needy clit.

"Cum for me you sexy slut... I want to feel it... cum for me, now!"

And that's all it took... Chloe exploding like a fierce sudden storm... thunder rolling, lightning flashing, body shaking, legs quivering... Lucia's lips against her neck... her wet fingers never stopping against her clit... Chloe's hips bucking against my fingers... crying out at the peak... both of them moaning as my fingers slow but never stop until she is completely spent. A few bar patrons quietly clapping.

Lucia, finally coming out of the moment, slowly releases her grip on Chloe... looking into her eyes... softly telling her how hot that was, and how wet it made her.

And now Lucia turns to me, her hand massaging my cock again, her lips against mine, our tongues swirling together, my hand on her ass squeezing and massaging, pulling her closer. But with a sigh, she softly pushes herself away.

"I have to close up. Would you like me to add your tab to the room?"

I nod, staring at her amazing tits which somehow became free in the action and mumble that would be fine. I was totally blown away... my head was spinning... so unexpected, so fucking good. I needed more... a whole lot more of her.

"So, what's your room number?" she asks with her sly grin. All of us knowing where this is headed.