After Mrs. Lasalle - Brenda

Story Info
Will Brenda make me forget about Mrs. Lasalle?
11k words
4.33
3.3k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen into temptation with Mrs. Lasalle and cheated on my girlfriend Brenda. I was committed to Brenda. I started my explanation with my last story where I gave the details of my disastrous relationship with Silvi, a young uptight virgin.

After Silvi I was depressed. Things were difficult at work because everyone knew my business. We were a couple for six months and Silvi had complained about me to her friends at work after the breakup. The women at work fell into two groups: Team Silvi and Team William. Many of the younger girls thought I was some sort of creep and sided with Silvi, whereas the older women disliked Silvi. I never talked about Silvi, but I still got a lot of sympathy especially from the women in the front office. The guys at work didn't really care but I did get some ribbing about dating a virgin for six months. One rumor she spread is that I put my tongue up her ass, which was true, another was that I was a virgin. I had never told Silvi about my adventures with Mrs. Lasalle and her sister Beth, so Silvi had thought that we were both sweet and innocent virgins exploring our bodies together.

I finally got a performance raise and I decided to move out of the house that I shared with other boarders and get my own apartment. I saw Silvi almost every day at work. She was like a dull toothache that felt better after a few drinks. I felt isolated. During the six months I dated Silvi I didn't bother to socialize much with other people.

As the Christmas season came around, one of the ladies in the front office invited me to a Christmas party. At the party it soon became evident that I was being set up with Tanya, the sister of one of the secretaries. In their mind I was some moody, sexually frustrated virgin who needed a good woman. I went on a couple of dates with Tanya. I enjoyed the company, but I wasn't too attracted to her. She had the habit of wearing loose sweaters and I had the feeling that she didn't have the best body hiding under her clothes. On the second date she initiated some kissing and groping. I felt flattered and enjoyed it, but I was also hoping that she would give up on me. Christmas arrived and I left town to visit my parents hoping the Tanya situation would end.

It didn't. I felt pressure to go out with her again. After taking her to the movies I gave her a polite goodnight. The next weekend I didn't call, but she showed up at my apartment. I invited her in, and she sat down as I watched a movie on TV. My coffee table was strewn with empty beer bottles and my place was generally a mess. I tried to be polite, but I continued to watch the movie. I thought she would take the hint and leave. Eventually she got up to go as I continued to watch the movie. When it was done, I thought I would try to go to sleep. Usually, a few beers and a late movie was enough to put me to sleep. I took a piss and crawled into bed to find Tanya there. She was in her underwear and bra under the sheets. I laid down next to her. Soon she was leaning over, and we were kissing. I pulled her on top of me.

I might not have been attracted to her, but she was a woman in my bed and my erection was almost immediately poking against her. She went to reach for it, but I grabbed her hand and stopped her. I decided to do with her what I had wanted to do to Silvi. I knew she wouldn't resist like Silvi, and it wouldn't be half the fun, but I had fantasized about having Silvi in bed one last time. I pushed her arms over her head and held them there as I kissed her lips, down her chin and onto the top of her ample breasts. I undid her bra and lowered myself onto her breasts. I licked her nipples, and sucked them into my mouth, going from one to the other. Each time she tried to lower an arm to put it around me I pushed it back over her head. I rolled her onto her back and attacked both of her breasts with my tongue and fingertips. She started to respond verbally, saying my name repeating the word "Yes". I moved below her breasts and kissed her round belly. I lowered myself more and more until my head was between her thighs. I pulled her panties out from under her and helped remove them. I worked on her pussy just as I imagined I would have with Silvi. I kissed and licked and sucked her loose flesh into my lips. I probed deep into her folds. She put her hand on the back of my head and kept saying my name. I pushed my hands under her ass and worked my tongue until her breath became ragged. I kept up a steady pace until she was ready and then I pushed my face against her as I licked. She made a small grunt with each breath. I wiggled my tongue at the top of her slit until she shouted and bucked repeatedly as she held my head with both hands.

After visiting the bathroom, she came back to bed and started to kiss me lower and lower until she removed my underwear and started to lick and play with my cock. I could tell that she was trying to impress me. She whispered compliments about my dick and took her time. She had me raise my legs and she tongued my balls. She played with my glans, only stopping to make comments about how much she was enjoying herself. "It feels so good." How do you react to that? She stopped talking after a while. I started to tense up. She slid her lips up and down my shaft. I listened to that slurping sound and compared her to my previous blowjobs. She felt a lot like Beth. She was using her tongue so well, I forgot about everything else as my dick throbbed. I held still and let her do all the movement as I edged ever closer. I gave her no warning and I was sure she didn't want one. I shot my load into her grasping mouth. She paused her movements and used her tight lips to hold my spewing dick. She struggled to swallow it all, then lowered her head up and down, clasping it tight, gently sucking the last of my juice from its tip.

I tossed her a tissue box I kept close to the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back, I slid in beside her. She threw her arm over my chest and snuggled against me. I was so tired I fell asleep despite her sweaty body pressed up against me.

I awoke in the morning to the feeling of her kissing me on my stomach and then my thighs. Soon I had pulled her up and I suckled on her tits. I massaged her ass and she squirmed against me. Fifteen minutes later we were done. I was on my back laying the wrong way on the bed looking at the ceiling past her ass. She was resting her face on my stomach, breathing ever softer. I waited for her to move, but when she didn't, I lifted her leg and slid out from under her. When I came back to the room after showering, I adjusted the blanket over her as she lightly snored. I went into the main room and watched TV. An hour later she came out after showering. She was wearing last night's clothes and sheepishly clutching her purse.

I took her out for breakfast, partly to get her out of my apartment. I thanked her for last night, but I told her that I wasn't ready for a relationship. I was still hurt by what happened with Silvi and not ready to get involved with someone new. She understood but showed up again at my apartment a few days later. I let her go down on me again. I didn't feel like reciprocating, so I fingered her pussy and licked her nipples until she came. I met with her a few times a week. She either came back to my apartment or, before she left my car, she went down on me.

One day she brought a condom. She wanted to 'take' my virginity. I started on top of her. I grinded away inside her. It was the first time in almost two years. She watched me intently and smiled when I grunted and moaned. To prevent myself from cumming, I took a break and took a nipple into my mouth. When I was ready, I had her get on top and I relaxed as she did all the work. I had her stop short of finishing me and I rolled away to get behind her. I positioned her on all fours and fingered her pussy until I was calm enough to start again. I fucked her from behind. Her large ass reminded me of Mrs. Lasalle's. I found her most attractive in that position. After speeding up and slowing down over and over I rammed into her making a rhythmic slapping noise. I watched her soft flesh shake. She started to moan and then gasped until she screamed. I held still as she spasmed.

I grabbed the top of her shoulders and started pulling as I was pushing into her. I was deep in her and my balls shook with every plunge. I made some ungodly sound and I shot into her. My dick spasmed and I felt the liquid of my cum pool in the condom. As I came over and over I felt the wetness spread along the bottom of my shaft. When I stopped spasming I released my grip on her. As she moved forward I was careful to make sure the condom was still completely on my shaft.

I walked carefully to bathroom and pulled the condom down. The condom looked so thin. A ball of cum weighed it down. If I was going to fuck her again I would have to buy some thick condoms, the last thing I wanted was to spill my seed into her. I came back to the bed and she told me she was surprised how well I made love to her. That was the phrase she used 'Made Love'.

The next time she came over I pulled into the bedroom and kissed and licked her tits. I wanted to enjoy her best feature with my mouth. Then I stripped her and spread her out like a starfish on my bed. My legs held hers down, and I pulled her arms apart holding her hands tightly. I fucked her like that keeping her in the position. She struggled to pull her arms in as she started to orgasm. She shook under me and gasped against my neck. With her finished I relaxed my grip. I put my hands around her as I rocked into her until I came.

After a few more weeks she started talking about our relationship. It had been two months since I first met her at the Christmas party. I had only taken her out a few times, she mostly came over to my apartment. I hadn't seen her friends or family after the Christmas party.

I wasn't attracted to her. I started with Mrs. Lasalle. She was twenty years older than me, but she had a body that I loved to look at, especially when she wore a bathing suit or a summer dress. Her breasts belonged in playboy magazine and her hips and ass were curvy in a great way. When she gave me a lecherous smile, I felt immediately turned on. Then I had a college girlfriend, who in hindsight was just average. Then there was Silvi. Someone at work described her as short and plain, but I didn't agree. I thought she was pretty, and her little body was great. I loved her grapefruit sized breasts and the feel of her nipples. The glimpses I would get of her ass and pussy drove me wild. I had to fight to turn her on, but once she got going, she couldn't stop, and it was like magic.

I didn't find Tanya physically attractive, but she was attentive when we talked, and generous in bed. She had a cute face, but after Silvi I couldn't settle. I had to tell Tanya that I wasn't interested in having a long-term relationship with her. I didn't think it was fair to her to keep fooling around. I told her that I thought she was great, and I would always be willing to get together and talk.

She grabbed her purse and coat and walked to the door. "I like you better when you don't talk." Then she left slamming the door so hard I knew the other tenants heard her.

I don't know what she told the ladies in the office, but things changed after that day. There was no more 'Team William'.

A few weeks later, Silvi was showing off a new ring. I don't know if it was an engagement ring, or a promise ring and I didn't know who gave it to her. I still fantasized about her when I jerked off, but I was happy that she was now out of reach, and I could stop contemplating a reunion.

As the weather warmed, I stopped drinking, only having an occasional beer with a meal. I decided that I wouldn't get set up with another girl or settle for someone I wasn't totally attracted to. I didn't want to have the hassle of dating a girl who was hung up on me or hung up on sex. Most definitely, I wouldn't get involved with anyone from work.

I was eating in a pub when I noticed Brenda. She was the younger sister of one of my workmates. I met her when I first started working at the plant. She was cute but in high school. She was sitting at a table when drinks arrived, and she started drinking a beer. I thought she was underage, and when my meal was finished, I sat next to her and asked to see her ID.

"Will. Wow. It's been a while."

"What are you doing? You are underage."

"Am I? How do you figure?"

"You were sixteen when I met you, and that was like a year ago."

"That was more than a year and half ago, and I was closer to seventeen. I am 18. That's how math works."

I looked her over. She did look older. She had long straight hair, and a very pretty face with full lips, the bottom being larger than the top. The bridge of her nose was prominent, but I thought it complemented the shape of her face. She was tall, even when she was younger, but now I noticed her legs. "You turned out real nice."

"Great line. You are a little late Will. I had a crush on you."

"Why not now?"

"Why not then?"

"Well, you were in high school and a bit of a tomboy."

Her mouth formed a circle. "A tomboy!" She slapped me softly across the face. "I was never a tomboy."

"You certainly aren't now. Give me your number."

Her two friends were looking at me with boredom and skepticism. Brenda looked at me for a moment and then said slowly. "I don't think so."

I was surprised to be shot down. And embarrassed that she did it in front of her friends.

"Give me yours." She said.

I got a pen and a card from the bartender and wrote down my number. I walked back to her and gave her the card. She didn't say anything, and her friends were staring at me. I couldn't think of anything to say that would improve my chances with her so simply said "Goodnight" and walked off.

I thought of her that night. She wore a tight mini dress and she had nothing to hide. Wow she looked good. Was it something about eighteen-year-old girls? Was I going to be chasing them for the rest of my life? I could get her number from her brother that worked at the plant with me, but I decided I had to wait for her to call me. Days went by. I was afraid to leave my apartment in case she called. I ended up buying an answering machine.

She called before the weekend. "What are you doing Saturday?"

"Nothing. I could do anything."

"Could you pick me up around 6 pm?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Eat first. We are going to drive somewhere. You'll need money for a concert ticket. Is that ok?"

"Sure."

"See you then."

A concert? Was it a rock concert? A more formal thing? I cleaned up my car and carefully chose my clothes. I decided on jeans and a T-shirt, but I put some nicer clothing in my trunk. I got to her house early, but I waited a block away so I could drive up on time. Her friend from the pub came out of the house and then Brenda followed her. Jeans, T-shirts and light jackets. They ran over to the car. Brenda got in the front. "Ok. Let's go. I'll tell you where."

I backed up and she directed me down one street after another until we got to another house a few miles away. Two girls and a guy were waiting, and they got into the car. "There isn't enough room." I said. But one girl sat on the guy's lap.

Brenda gave me directions. "It's more than an hour's drive."

I drove and looked over at Brenda when I could. I looked in the back seat. All four of them looked around Brenda's age. They talked about people that I didn't know and about things I didn't care about. I felt old for the first time, even though I was twenty-two.

It was an outdoor concert. I tried to enjoy the first band. It wasn't music I was familiar with. The boy and one girl drifted off. When the first band took a break, I offered to get Brenda and her friends a drink. I was returning with a beer and three pops when I noticed two guys chatting up the girls. Even from ten feet away I could tell that both of them were attracted to Brenda. I handed out the drinks and Brenda moved to lean against me. I gave the dudes a questioning look and they took off. "Should I pretend to be your boyfriend tonight?" I asked Brenda.

"Depends on who is trying to talk to me." She gave me a smile.

Evidently the second band was the one that Brenda and her friends had come to see. All five of them jumped around to the music, sang along and danced together. I watched Brenda mostly for the next hour. I was getting a little cold, but the five of them kept warm with all their jumping and dancing. Thankfully Brenda stood leaning against me during some of the songs. When we walked back to the car Brenda thanked me for driving as did her four friends. If one of them had called me Mr. I would have felt like a parent, rather than a friend of theirs.

On the way back, the couple in the backseat started kissing until the other girls complained. Everyone was silent for a while, then the boy asked, "Is it true that you dated Silvi Azzi?"

"Yes. For about six months."

"Is she still a virgin?"

"Shut up David!" Brenda said.

The car was really quiet. I gave it a minute then I said. "She is still a virgin. Are you interested in her David?"

"Are you?" One of the girls taunted. "Are you still interested in her Dave?"

I made sure to drop them all off before Brenda. At her house I followed her up to her porch, she stopped in front of the door and turned. "Thanks, Will. I don't think you liked the music much."

"I'm glad you called."

She stepped up to me and kissed me. I felt the tip of her tongue on my lip and then my tip touched hers. Just as the kissing was getting good, she pulled back and, in an instant, opened her door and closed the screen door separating us. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight?"

She closed the inner door. Wow those lips felt as good as they looked. I realized I still didn't have her number. That week I thought of her a lot. I was coming to the conclusion that she only called me because she really wanted a ride to that concert. That kiss confused me. I didn't know much about her, maybe she already had a boyfriend. I waited for her to call rather than getting her number.

She finally called. "Can you take me to the movies Friday?"

"Just you, or your friends as well?"

"Just me."

"Absolutely."

"Do you want to know which movie?"

"I will watch paint dry with you for two hours if you want."

She giggled. "6 pm again?"

"I will be there."

She was waiting for me when I pulled up. She was wearing a long sweater and skirt with high black boots. She looked good in everything. During the movie she placed her arm on the seat divider and put her hand over mine. Not the most exciting thing you will read in these stories, but I took it to be a good sign. She let me take her out for a drink after. When we got back to her home, she stopped on the porch again and faced me. I leaned in to kiss her and we made out for a few minutes. I matched her enthusiasm, always letting her take the initiative (partly because of the accusations Silvi had made). I did however lower my hand down over her ass and gently felt its shape through the material of her skirt. As I was enjoying the feel of her lips, her hand moved from my chest down to my stomach, then she plunged it into my pants. I felt her grab the base of my shaft. My dick was more than semi-hard, but under her grasp it pushed outward immediately. She moved her hand around as if to measure its girth. I stood frozen. A transport truck could have been coming towards me and I wouldn't have moved.

She pulled her hand up and quickly moved behind the screen door. "Goodnight."

"Wait!" I struggled to think of something to say as she looked at me expectantly. "Goodnight."

She smiled and closed the door. Again, I didn't get her number. I walked half bent over back to my car. Holy smokes I was smitten. The date went so well. She was wild. Innocent most of the night, but then putting her hands in my pants. I knew she would call again. I had to do everything right. I really wanted to date her long term. The thought of getting into her pants was overwhelming.