After Mrs. Lasalle - Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that I would stay late on weekend nights and I would lie on the carpet of the living room looking down the hall, while she pleasured me. My pants were pulled down halfway to my knees in case I had to pull them up quickly. I couldn't look down at what she was doing, she wanted me to keep my eyes looking for her parents entering the hallway. She sped up or slowed down as she wished. I had to endure until she decided to finish me. I would return the favor and make her last as long as she could stand it. I am sure that if their bedroom door was open her parents might have heard a few gasps if they were still awake.

The next time that I got her back to my apartment she discovered mutual oral sex. Doing each other at the same time and being triggered by her awesome orgasm to shoot my load was the closest thing to penetrative sex I have experienced. I enjoyed her whole body in that position with my hands able to move everywhere from her legs all the way to the back of her head. I liked to watch her ass shake and flex as she climaxed. It became her favorite thing to do, and she was always trying to come up with a scheme so she could get to my apartment.

Her parents left town one weekend and I finally got to sleep with her. I had to go to her house in case they called. We spent the whole evening in and out of bed. Every couple of hours she was ready again. The time before we slept lasted forever. It was our third time and we deliberately stretched it out. I fell asleep totally drained. Her bed was only a single and she slept partly on top of me. As I slept, I pulled away from her. In the middle of the night, she was in my arms again. She started kissing my face. I was partially asleep but aware of what was happening as I kissed her back lazily. Even though I was not waking up, she became more and more active. She shifted me down and put my mouth on her breasts. As if in a dream I licked and sucked them. She became even more energetic and pushed me farther down the bed until my legs were bent trying to stay on the mattress and my face was against her pussy. As I felt her pussy against my mouth and tongue, I became more awake. I slowly licked her up and down her pussy. She put her hands on my shoulders gently encouraging me. I continued to lick. It was like the greatest dream of all time. It was the slowest oral sex I had ever given, but finally she bucked her hips and let out a little shout. She held me against her pussy after she finished, and I relaxed, enjoying the feel of her wet pubes and skin. She stopped moving and started to breathe steadily. I dozed and woke up some minutes later with my legs feeling uncomfortable. When I lifted my face her pubes and skin stuck to it. I straightened out and sought the pillow we shared and slept.

Once she came to my apartment after not seeing me for a few days. She was very aggressive, and we were soon in the bedroom. She pulled me towards her pussy, and it was obvious that I was to focus on her. I didn't even have my pants off and I was busy with my tongue as she shifted around the bed pulling my head one way then the other. I got into a position where I had my tongue fully extended and she was shifting her hips, almost pulling at me. She rolled her whole body as her hips thrust against my face. It was as if she was fucking me. I could hardly do anything but extend my tongue against her moving pussy and hold on to her legs. She shook my head with her thighs and pushed my head down with her hand and came. I felt her ejaculate against my tongue. I actually felt cum squirt against the surface of my tongue. Often there was a creamy discharge after she orgasmed, but this was the only time I felt it shoot out. I tried to repeat what had happened on other dates, but I couldn't.

Another amazing thing happened another day at my apartment. When we would sixty-nine, she would often lift her pussy off my face when she came close to cumming. Both of us would pause or ask the other to stop so we could back off from an orgasm and then start again. Even after not seeing each other for days, we could carefully start and stop so that our first session could last more than ten minutes, sometimes as many as twenty. Then inevitably, one of us would cum and trigger the other and we would finish with our bodies pivoting and our screams muffled by flesh. One time she had pulled off multiple times, each time I watched her flex her ass as she held her pussy inches away trying to control herself. She started again and was sloppily moving up and down my shaft as I darted my tongue. She pulled off and held steady. She let out a long moan and she started to cum just inches from my face. I saw her pussy lips wave as she orgasmed. They moved almost as if they were being shaken by sound, like the surface of a speaker. After she stopped, she complained that she had cum. She rolled off me and had to take a break before she could finish me. She never again made the mistake of waiting too long.

I showed her a condom once and tried to get her to agree to try 'making love', but she didn't trust a condom. She said one day she would go on the pill. So, we were stuck on oral, but honestly, I loved it. I wanted to fuck her one day. She was so hot that I had imagined separating her clam shell pussy with my cock all the time. One time she brought it up again. She told me she wanted to be a virgin when she was married. That surprised me because she was so wild, but I was happy as well, because I thought I would be the one to marry her.

Spring turned to summer and then fall. I fell more and more in love with her. At work things weren't good. There was a slowdown and talk of a shutdown and layoffs. When the shutdown occurred, it was uncertain how long it would take for a call back. I decided to stop paying rent and move home while I waited. I promised Brenda to come and see her every second weekend and talk to her every couple of days on the phone. On the first weekend back, her parents reluctantly let me stay in their house and sleep in the basement. Between going for rides, staying up late until her parents slept and the two times they left us in the house alone, we went crazy on each other. When I left town the skin on my shaft was worn.

While I visited her every second weekend, I worked for Mrs. Lasalle. After a few weeks Mrs. Lasalle and I occasionally shared dirty stories. I was stupid to think I could just talk to Mrs. Lasalle and not get tempted. Those weeks were so sexually charged. I would get wound up in Mrs. Lasalle's presence, waiting until every second weekend so I could be with Brenda.

As the visits continued something changed. Brenda was going to a local college, and she started having difficulty with me hanging around for three days as she had studying to do as well as working late at a banquet hall some Fridays and Saturdays. She often had to cancel her plans with her friends to spend time with me. I had fewer opportunities to get her alone. The last couple of times I visited I felt like I was an afterthought to her. The feeling got so strong that I began to worry about it.

Then a Friday came when she called me and told me not to come up and visit her. I was devastated. I would have to wait two weeks. I felt rejected. She seemed less interested in me. I confided my feelings to Mrs. Lasalle. She tempted me and I gave in. I fucked her wildly as she bent over her office desk. I of course felt guilty. I told Mrs. Lasalle the next day that I intended to get engaged to Brenda and that I would be moving back north to be with her.

I planned to tell Brenda on Saturday. We could look for an apartment together, and I could live close by. She was busy with school and work, but since I would be close, she could see me when she wanted. I would have to get a job unrelated to my education, and I would be stuck there in a low paying job waiting for the plant to reopen, but even if it didn't, Brenda would graduate in a couple of years and then we could look for jobs anywhere.

I travelled up Friday afternoon. After dinner with her parents, Brenda's mother made her husband take her shopping. I think she took pity on me after not seeing Brenda for four weeks and gave us some alone time. Brenda took me to her bedroom and things were great. I wanted to be generous with her and win back some of the affection she used to give me. We rolled around on the bed undressing each other and I kissed her body all over. I was desperate to have her after four weeks. Brenda seemed to really enjoy all my attention. We eventually ended up in the sixty-nine position. I was taking it easy and running my hand over her back and her rump. When my fingers slid through the crack of her ass, she lifted her head and said "Yeah, there."

So, I returned my fingers and squeezed her buttocks. She said "Oh yeah." a couple of times so I pushed my fingers farther. My middle finger reached the folded skin of her anus and she moaned and said "There, there." So, I kept my finger there as I licked her slowly. I traced a circle around the edge of her anus until she said "More." I wanted to please her, so I pushed my index finger into her. She responded with pleasurable moans and enthusiasm with her mouth. She was grabbing my ass as well. This was new for us. We hadn't done anything new in months, and I was anxious to do anything she wanted. As I licked and tongued her, I pushed my index finger farther and wiggled it inside of her. She kept saying yes, so I pushed it farther until it was halfway in. She still wanted more, but I couldn't comfortably push it farther, so I moved it a little faster, plunging and pulling it. She started swinging her hips and soon she was panting and holding my dick in her hand. I held on as best I could with my finger still in her until she wailed loudly and pulsed on top of my face. The noise she made was different from anything I had heard before. With my finger in her I felt her ass shake from the inside. I pulled my finger out and she rolled over and curled up.

She took a minute to recover and then went down on me. I kept my ass on the bed afraid that she might try to put a finger in me. After we finished, we got dressed and cleaned up and sat on the couch waiting for her parents' return. I was too embarrassed to talk about it. I was glad that she enjoyed it and I knew I would do it again anytime she wanted. That evening I watched a movie with her parents because Brenda had work to do. I heard her on the phone talking to her friends. When it was late, I went downstairs and got comfortable on the couch. Brenda went to sleep and after waiting for her I fell asleep as well.

In the middle of the night, she snuck down and got on the couch with me. We fooled around again. Afterwards she crowded beside me and told me how much she enjoyed earlier in the evening. Then she said, "Tomorrow we could do something more."

After she left, I wondered what 'something more' meant. Was she talking about me using my tongue back there? Had she heard that rumor about me? Was she into that or just curious? Then I thought maybe she meant penetration back there. Was she offering herself up because I had pressured her to have sex and it was an alternative? I was going to tell her that I was planning on committing to her. I could be patient.

The next morning her mom was gone, and her father was outside. Normally, we would have our hands on each other but instead she wanted me to take her to a friend's place. I was disappointed that she wanted to spend time away again. It was time to tell her my plan. I told her I was going to look for an apartment and move up at the beginning of the month.

"Is the plant re-opening?"

"No. I am moving up to be close to you. I will find a different job."

She was silent for a while. Then she said, "You shouldn't do that."

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked. I guess our relationship was worse than I feared. "Ok. Why not? I could be close by. You could see me whenever you are not too busy with school."

"I think we should give each other some time."

"Time for what? Time to date other people?"

"Will. It's just that I only dated you. You have plenty of experience with other girls."

"And you haven't. And you want to. Have you dated anyone yet?"

"Not really."

There it was. She was interested in someone else. With me gone and her lack of interest in me when I was around, I was sure her 'not really', was just a denial.

"Can you give me a name?"

"You don't know him."

"Ok. Then you might as well give me his name."

"Gus."

I thought of the name. No one at the plant. No one I had ever met in this town. Then I remembered her father talking about a neighbor named Gustava, the guy who fixed cars in his driveway. "Is it Gustava? The guy three houses down?" She just made a face. I was right. "He's married. He's like thirty years old, isn't he?"

"He's separated."

"So, you have been hanging out with Gus. He's been showing you some stuff, has he?" I thought about what she said to me last night. About her sudden interest in doing something new. I grabbed her by the waist and turned her and grabbed a cheek of her ass roughly. "Did he stick his finger back there?" She didn't answer. "His tongue? His dick? HIS DICK?"

She pulled away from me. "I'm still a virgin."

"You are a virgin." I thought about that statement. "You are a type of virgin. I guess."

"Oh, you hypocrite. As if you have never done that."

"I never have. I've never stuck my dick up somebody's ass."

"You stuck your tongue up Silvi Azzi's bum."

"That was a mistake."

"A mistake! Were you aiming your tongue somewhere else, and she turned, and it ended up going up her bum?"

"I was trying to get her to do something else and it just happened."

We stood silently for a minute. There were a lot of emotions on her face. She was hard to read. But she wasn't regretful. I had seen Gus from a distance. I pictured him playing her. Giving her attention. Working on her curiosity until they did something physical. Then I had a horrible image of her bent over as he shoved his tongue up her ass and the image of him sliding his fat dick slowly into her asshole.

I thought of what I had done. I pictured Mrs. Lasalle bent over her desk as I slid in and out of her and held her ass cheeks apart to stare at her brown spot. I wanted to yell at her for cheating, but I couldn't. I would be a hypocrite.

I turned away and went down into the basement. I got my travel bag and put my clothes back in. I made sure that the box with the present I had brought was still in the bag buried deep. Then I came back up and headed to the door.

"Your leaving? You are not going to stay until tomorrow?"

"No. No. I am going to go."

"Leave if you want to. I am not going to feel bad. You leave me alone for two weeks at a time, then you come up here and expect me to drop everything and spend every minute with you."

"Tell your parents thanks for letting me stay here. Don't tell them why I left, just say I had to go." I looked at her trying to figure her out. "If I get called back to work and I move up I will give you a call."

I walked to the car. I held my key up to the ignition and hesitated. I was hoping she would come running out and say something to make it all better, but her door remained closed. I turned the key.

It was a rough drive home. You don't read these stories to hear about me getting all weepy. I kept thinking that Brenda was better in most ways than Silvi, but Silvi would have never cheated on me.

On Monday I went to the auto shop. I told Mrs. Lasalle that I wanted to work past the end of the month, that I needed to work past the end of the month.