After Mrs. Lasalle - Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I went over she invited me in to meet her parents.

"Really?" I asked. "You want me to meet your parents?"

I went into the house and sat in the living room opposite her parents. Her mother got me a drink. Her mother was good looking as well. A body slightly curvier than her daughter, with beautiful full breasts and lips that were like her daughters, but not as full. Not only was Brenda good-looking now, but I was also sure she was going to be good-looking in the future. Her dad asked me a series of questions, including my age, education, and job. He said he trusted his daughter, but he didn't trust me. He told me I would have to be a gentleman if I was to date her. I told her that I behaved myself when I took her to the movies last week.

He looked over at his daughter "You've already dated this boy?"

"No daddy. He just mentioned he wanted to see the same movie as me, so we went together."

"Was he a gentleman?" he asked seriously.

"Yes dad, he was."

With their permission I took Brenda out to dinner. After we left the restaurant, I asked her what she wanted to do next.

"I want to see your apartment."

Luckily, I was hoping to get her into my apartment, so I cleaned it immaculately. She walked around picking up books and movies that I owned and looking around the apartment.

"Do I pass inspection?" I asked.

She blushed. "I guess."

"And last week on your porch, did I pass inspection?"

She blushed even more. "Sorry about that. I was just curious to see what you would do. I just had an impulse."

"Nothing wrong with your impulses."

She joined me on the couch. "Are you a virgin?"

"What! No! That's just a rumor that was spread about me. I've been with plenty of women."

"Plenty?"

"A few."

"I have some experience." She said as she leaned closer to me.

"Tell me about it."

"No. You'll have to find out for yourself."

She was dressed conservatively for our first date in sheer pants and a button-up blouse. I started by leaning in and kissing her on the cheek and then on the lips. I pulled on her lower lip with mine then I kissed lower and lower down her neck to the opening of her shirt. When she didn't discourage me, I started to unbutton her blouse as I continued to kiss her. Her blouse opened to reveal a black bra that gave her the smallest amount of cleavage. I kissed lower until I was kissing the flesh pushed up by her bra. I stopped and looked into her eyes. I shifted and reached behind her to unhook her bra. I pulled the straps down and over her shoulders revealing her pink nipples and quarter sized areolas. Her breasts were large in area but flat.

"You're beautiful."

She chuckled. "Thanks. My breasts are not very big."

"They will be. Like your mother's."

"So, you like my mother's breasts?"

"I like yours."

I gently kissed around her areolas and rubbed my lips against her nipple. "You've done this before?"

"Yes."

I shifted down so I was kneeling in front of the couch, and I gave her open mouth kisses touching her nipples with my tongue. "And this?"

"No. Not quite like that."

I kept it up gently and moved my hands down her back and sides roaming around her smooth tight skin. I moved my hands onto her pants rubbing her rounded ass and her crotch as I continued to kiss her nipples. I deliberately rubbed her through the front of her pants. There was a little mound I could feel between her legs. "Have you done this?"

"Yes, but not the way you do it."

I got back on the couch and pulled her on top of me. We kissed for a while and then I shifted down so I could lick her nipples. I massaged the front and back of her pants as I gently sucked her protruding nipples into my lips. She started to grind against my hand, arching and rolling against me. Her breasts hung down enough to be shapely. For the next few minutes, I licked and sucked her nipples with more and more vigor. My fingers pushed against her crotch in a steady rhythm until she started to breathe heavily. She jerked against me as I rubbed her pussy through her pants until she let out a little yell. It sounded like a painful high pitch complaint. She continued to spasm and make squeaking noises until she stopped moving and rested her weight on me. I shifted upwards and I gave her a gentle closed-mouth kiss. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were slightly parted, and I felt her light breath.

She opened her eyes. "Will, that was the first time that someone made me......do that."

I snuggled against her. I felt the heat coming off of her body. She was still breathing deeply a few minutes later. She moved from my grasp and went to the bathroom. She emerged with her blouse buttoned and asked me "Do you want to see what else I've done?"

I did. She pulled me off my coach and led me to my bed. I sat down and she climbed on, positioning herself above me with her knees on either side of me. She started to kiss me on the lips, the nose, and my chin. She lowered her lips to my ear and licked the lobe. She straightened out and tugged at my shirt until she pulled it over my head. She lowered herself back and kissed me on the neck and then lower. She pressed her lip against each of my nipples. I wondered who she had that with. A boy or a girl. She moved to one side, felt around my chest and stomach and my erection through my jeans. She stopped and looked down at me.

"Is that it?" I asked. "What about what you did last week?"

"Do you want to do that? Take off your pants."

I quickly removed my pants and underwear and laid back. My hardon was sticking straight up. She looked at it for a bit then she looked past me to my nightstand. I looked over to see what she was looking at and then I felt her hand on my shaft. My body reacted like it was an electric shock. I groaned. She held it in a soft grip, only moving a little to adjust. My body spasmed after a while and it slid against her hand. My dick changed from one angle to another moving against her palm. Her eyes widened as she stared at it. She looked past me again towards the nightstand and then let go.

"Why did you stop?"

"That's it. That's what I did. I held a boy's penis for a minute."

"What? Why for a minute?"

"We were playing Truth or Dare, and that was my dare."

"What else did you do?"

"Nothing. There was one boy and five girls. I only did one dare.

I sat up to get close enough to kiss. "Can we do some of those things again?"

"I guess so."

I kissed her and pulled her down on the bed. My hands roamed over her shirt and pants and her hand ran down my chest, then my stomach and then she gripped my dick. I stopped kissing her and groaned. She slid her hand up and down my shaft for a while and I tried to kiss her, but I ended up mostly breathing heavily into her mouth. She sat up and stroked it with a light grip. She might not have done it before, but she knew generally what to do. As she moved her palm up and down my shaft I spasmed a few times. I was about to ask her to grip it a little tighter when she started stroking me faster. I watched her as she watched my dick. I tensed up and lifted my shoulders. My legs straightened and my whole body became as rigid as my dick. Her grip tightened and she was roughly tugging at my shaft. I dropped my head against the mattress, and I started to cum. I made some involuntary sounds, exhaled my pent-up breath, and I swung my hips. I heard her say "Oh Wow."

She let go and I lay on the bed breathing hard, with my chest rising and falling. I looked down. There were gobs of cum on my stomach and chest and one large pool near my belly button. She was looking at it, then she touched it with a couple of fingers. She lifted her hand and rubbed her fingers together. She moved her fingers apart to see how it stuck to them.

"You should taste it." I told her.

She looked at me. Then she moved her hand quickly and pushed her fingers against my mouth. I barely had time to move my head and she smeared it against my lip and cheek. She laughed.

I got cleaned up and took her home. We sat on her porch for a while. I remembered to ask for her phone number. "After all, we are dating, aren't we?"

"Yes." She said. Then she gave me a long sensuous French kiss.

The next time I saw her was visiting her house. She was cautious with her father around. I had to satisfy myself with a little affection. She didn't want to try anything else. While in the basement she rebuffed my attempts to get her going. "We can't touch each other and get all worked up. Dad could walk down here and see us all flushed."

"Ok. How about a little show." I told her I just wanted to see, and she agreed if I would give up on touching her for the night. She stood in front of me and listened to see if her parents were close to the basement. Then she took off her shorts and underwear and held them in her hands in case she had to put them on quickly. She walked away from me and back and did a little spin lifting her t-shirt above her belly button. She shifted her hips back and forth, did another turn and put her clothes back on.

She was tall, about five foot eight, almost as tall as me. She was lean with athletic legs. She had long dark straight hair. A fair complexion. She had a flat tummy, and she had two little indents on her lower back. Her ass was solid and protruded in the back. There was a gap between her legs all the way up to her pussy. It looked like you could put three fingers at the bottom of her crotch and barely touch her thighs. Her pussy was clam shaped and mounded. The two halves of her pussy met leaving a slit from the top to the bottom. She had natural dark hair down there, mostly around her mounded flesh and above. It was evident that she had never shaved or trimmed. Her skin beneath her black pubes was even paler down there where it had never received any sunlight.

"I can't believe I promised not to touch you after that."

"We can kiss."

I was all worked up after seeing her and after kissing for a while I was breathing heavily, and she backed off. "You're going to get me in trouble." I was in a state that was obvious to anyone looking at my crotch. "I am going to go upstairs. Next time you can do something special for me."

"Anything." And I meant it.

On our next date I took her out in my car and parked at the end of an empty road. I got her pants off and I rubbed my fingers along her clamshell opening revealing the pink folds beneath. With direct contact her orgasm was even better than before. I told her how to jerk me without irritating my skin. I had months of experience with Silvi with a dry jerk off. After that, when I visited her, she made sure to make an excuse so we could go off together and we could put our hands in each other's pants.

One night on her porch we were talking, unable to do much more. She asked me about my past experience. I told her about going down on girls. What it felt like.

"Do you do it just so they will do it for you?"

"No. I do it because I like it. I'd do it with a pretty girl even if she didn't want to do it to me."

"Really? You wouldn't insist?" She put her hands over my pants. "You wouldn't beg?"

"Maybe you will find out."

On the weekend I brought her back to my apartment in the afternoon to kill time before I took her to dinner. We barely got our shoes off before we were kissing. We didn't say anything, but I could tell she was thinking about what I had said before. I led her into the bedroom, and we kissed as we took off each other's shirts. I unsnapped her bra and kissed her nipples as sensuously as I could. She pulled off her skirt and scooted onto the bed. She wiggled her hips and lowered her underwear and kicked them off. I was staring down at her, and she was staring at me.

Maybe she was doubting what I would do, but I wasn't. I didn't want to act too eager, so I crawled onto the bed and lowered myself to kiss her belly. I kissed lower and lower until I was kissing her through her pubes. She raised her knees, and my head was between her thighs as I started to kiss the raised flesh of her pussy. I pushed my tongue against her flesh and ran it along her cleft. Her clam like pussy separated under the pressure of my tongue and I tasted the soft pink folds beneath. Soon they separated enough for my lips and tongue, and I slowly licked her lightly up and down, stopping to use my lips to kiss and tug. I could feel her body tense and release. I felt her breathing change. She was moaning as I sucked in a bit of her skin and pinched it with my lips. She whispered "Stop, Stop" and pushed my head away.

I blew it. It was too much. It was too sexual. I prepared to get off the bed and apologize. She looked at me and didn't say a word, instead, she pushed me over and buried her face in my crotch. We pulled my pants off. I felt her full lips on my penis and then the surface of her tongue on the bottom of my glans. After clumsily licking me for a minute she lifted her head and rested her face against my chest.

"It's so intense, Will."

"Just relax. Don't worry about me. Don't worry about anything."

I moved her up the bed and had her rest her head on a pillow. She lay back and opened her legs. I lowered myself and started kissing her again. As I kissed and pushed my tongue harder against her she started to breathe heavily. She extended her arms over her head and looked down and watched me. She occasionally flung her head back and whined. I was doing things slowly, but as she got out of control, I started to flick my tongue and use my lips to pull her skin. She groaned, spasmed and rolled to the side taking me with her. With my head held tightly by her thighs, she spasmed repeatedly gasping for air, then she moaned and had a few aftershocks. When she stopped her body was curled around my head and shoulders.

I could feel her warmth as her breathing slowed and returned to normal. Finally, she let me go. She rolled onto her stomach. I admired her body and especially her ass. She told me that it was better than she imagined it would be. "No boy my age would do what you did."

I answered by kissing her ass. She sat up and I shifted up the bed and she put her mouth on my dick. She licked and took me in as much as she could and then lifted her head and ran her tongue along one side of my shaft then the other. She held my glans in her mouth and tongued it slowly. She would occasionally slide her mouth down a few inches and then pull up and tongue my glans again. I grunted. She pulled off and told me she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. I reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed some tissue. I told her I would warn her. And she started up on me again. In a few minutes I couldn't take any more. I told her and she stroked me gently and then faster as she held a tissue over it with her face just inches away. I stretched out and bent my head backwards. My vision blurred as she slid her hand up and down and I came into the tissue she pressed down. A single tissue was not enough. She made a comment about the spillage. After that she always used a few.

It was like Silvi said. Oral sex was sex. At least it was with Brenda. And the best thing about it was that Brenda slid up and put her head next to mine and smiled happily.

After that day we were members of a conspiracy. She acted all innocent in front of her parents, but she had to have it every time we were together. She would make an excuse for me to drive her somewhere and we would end up steaming up the car. If her parents made the mistake of leaving the house, within minutes I would have my face between her legs. On the weekend she came back to my apartment, and we spent two long marathon sessions together in the afternoon and evening. After that, her parents asked why she was spending so much time with me, and we had to cool down. They were ok with me visiting her, but not her coming back to my apartment.

She worked as a waitress in a banquet hall. I would pick her up late at night and drive her home. She wore a server's outfit. All of servers looked the same coming out of the banquet hall, until I got close, then she stood out. Every time I picked her up, we ended up parking on the way home. I would push up her outfit past her hips and I would bury my head between her legs, holding her underwear off to one side as I licked her to orgasm.

One day I was in the passenger seat of my car while she knelt in the small space in front of the seat slowly licking my shaft. She enjoyed getting me worked up. Finally, after bringing me close and then coming down a few times, I had to warn her I was going to cum. She continued sliding up and down my shaft. I warned her louder, but she didn't pull off. I held on to give her more time, but she continued in a steady up and down movement. I started cumming and sucking my breath in, gasping for air as my dick danced her mouth. She waited until it was done flexing and then pulled her mouth off with her lips holding in all of my juice. She opened the car door and spit onto the gravel beside the car. Then she took a tissue and dabbed her lips. "It wasn't so bad." I couldn't believe that I had cum in this gorgeous girl's mouth. After that day, when her parents weren't looking, she would give me a little smile and lick her lips.

I was committed to her. I didn't want to scare her off. I didn't like the idea of a promise ring, so I gave her a gold necklace. One night after spending hours with her we were standing together in her kitchen. She was looking up at me with those beautiful eyes and I blurted out "I love you." She just gave me a soft kiss in response. The next time we got together, she was quick to say it back to me.

"Why did you wait?" I asked her.

"Because you had to say it first."

I snuck her back to my apartment a few times when we were supposed to be somewhere else. The months went by, and we became closer and closer. It would be boring to describe every time we got together, but a few stand out.

One Saturday night she didn't work, and I was hanging out with her and her parents. We had snuck out parking earlier, but we didn't get a chance to be alone again. We were staying up to watch the start of the comedy shows at 11:30 and her parents went to bed. They were in a bedroom down a hall past the kitchen, down a side hall at the end. Not far enough away for us to do anything. I suggested we go into the basement, but she never would. If they looked for her and found us down there, they would assume the worst. She couldn't come to my car either. We sat on the couch watching the comedy show kissing and groping each other. I slipped my hand up her shirt and we got each other so worked up we had to pull apart. She told me I should leave and escorted me to the side door which was in a landing five steps down from the kitchen.

We started kissing again and she didn't resist when I put my hand in her pants. She pushed me away suddenly. She went halfway up the five steps and poked her head into the kitchen. Holding that position, she lowered her shorts and underwear exposing her backside. I stared at that perfect ass and her dark hair in the space between her thighs. I knelt on the bottom step and shoved my face against her buttocks. I bent my head backward and extended my tongue. I licked her like an animal and her breathing became strained. Her hands were on the edge of the kitchen floor, and she started pushing herself backwards against me over and over as I thrust my tongue and pursed my lips to suck at her. After only a few minutes she hung her head down and shuttered and shook against me. As soon as she stopped, she was reaching to pull up her shorts.

She stood up and directed me to sit down on the second step from the top and extend my head backward into the kitchen to keep a lookout. In that position she opened up my pants and took my hardon into her mouth. She was gentle for less than a minute and then she really started sucking and sliding up and down my shaft. I wanted her to slow down and let me savor it, but when I put my hand on her head, she pushed it away and continued to bob up and down until I tensed up and came. She held me in her mouth as I whined and clamped my teeth shut so I wouldn't yell out. After a few more bobs up and down and some swallowing, she lifted her head up. She made me stand and pull up my pants quickly. I held her in my arms before I left. She had swallowed but she didn't say anything about it, and I didn't either. She just gave me a wicked smile then a light kiss on the lips.