After-party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... oh my god no..." the brunette pleads towards the ceiling craning her neck back as if she can simply slip her lithe body from the pallet. "...you don't want to do this ...you don't want to..."

"We do," Steve obtusely offers as he continues to slip the buttons open from top to bottom before harshly pulling open the garment to expose her perfect olive toned breasts in which sit darker nipples, beneath her perfect breasts sat within her exposed belly button a little gold stud glints like a little star set amongst her toned slender form.

"No... oh my fucking god no" Sapphie repeats as her head raises again looking down over her exposed chest and body. Just as I slip my fully erect dick from my jeans. Her wet eyes fixate, her head shakes in denial as I slowly run my hand up and over my shaft and exposed head.

"Birthday boy first," I state rather than offer to Steve, stepping close glancing down at her exposed cunt, a little trimmed short strip of pubic hair sits at the top of her inviting little tight slit.

"Enjoy your present," Steve chuckles.

"You can't...you fucking can't" Sapphie pleads as I step close running my dick firmly over the folds of flesh between her legs.

"I can," I state holding myself firm in my hand and pressing myself against her.

Tension grips her body as she continually struggles in her restraint and her pleas continue unabated with her eyes screwed firmly shut as I press the tip of my dick into her, my dick steadied by my right hand as I press my hips forward, despite her resistance I feel my erection slowly press the lips and then the walls of her cunt apart. With a slow steady momentum, I feel myself slowly penetrate the warmth of her perfect body.

"Pleeeeease.... Oh, my fucking God pleeeeasee ...No ...No ...No" her beg for mercy cried out in desperation fills the bar as with her eyes set screwed shut her head falls back from the pallet on which she is held, she is unable to witness what she feels happen to her body. "Pleeease God.... Please God Nooooo."

"She's going to need a gag," I offer to my brother as my hips sink my dick fully into her, achieving full penetration of her prone body with relative ease. I feel the warmth of her cunt around as she clenches far too late her body in an attempt to prevent me penetrating her, as she struggles my hands immediately grasp the backs of her nylon clad thighs pressing her knees towards her chest. My dick pressing slightly deeper into the dry walls of her unlubricated vagina by the fresh angle I achieve.

"Don't do this... please don't do this" Sapphie's head shakes from side to side "Just... just..."

Forcing myself deep in her, I keep my dick buried in her dry cunt on full penetration, holding my body position letting her appreciate the unforgiving reality of the situation she has woken to. As I hold myself in her I watch Steve step up to her, plucking a black ball gag from his back pocket, with a casual motion, as if such an act were common place. Truth be told it was.

I watch her unable to avoid his attention, although realising the further peril Sapphie clenches her lips shut, finally falling silent her breath raspy and nasal, as Steve presses the ball of the gag to her dark red lipstick covered lips her head thrashes in her refusal.

In response I draw back my dick slowly, I watch Steve's fingers pinch her delicate nose, still pulling myself back from inside her before, near withdrawing before I lance myself harshly back into her body.

I draw a reaction before Steve does the harshness of my action spurs a gasp of pain lost then into the black ball of the gag that Steve presses harshly past her parted lips and into her mouth, the gag prising and holding her lips apart and forcing her jaw open.

She resists all she can, but Steve manages to secure the buckle of the leather strap against her tightly over long light brown, lager soaked, hair that cascades beneath her head over the side of the pallet.

Wild wet eyes fix back on me as Steve steps away, moving away leaving her to me.

I begin to fuck her my hands pressing against the backs of nylon clad thighs as I splay and butterfly her legs apart as best I can, a feat achieved with ease with her thighs and ankles held together by the cable tie that digs into the top of her thighs through the two-tone tights.

"She feels so good Bruv..." I offer to Steve during a trail off of her still verbal pleas, despite the tight fit of the gag between her jaw. "...So, fucking good ...you can't imagine how tight this Bitch feels."

Even as I goad Steve, I begin to use her, thrusting deep into her prone body given the manner in which her svelte body is held immobile to the rough hard wooden slats of the pallet, her peril offering me unfettered access to her incredible body.

As the young DJ continues to beg and plead into the gag, she watches down across her own exposed body as I slowly begin to fuck her.

Taking her how I please in a manner of choosing, of my desire, even as she continues to fight against her restraint the pretty little brunette seems unwilling to surrender and accept the fate and the restraint in which we hold her.

"I enjoyed your stint at entertaining earlier..." I mock as my hips slap against hers, my dick burying deeper into her tight dry little cunt with every thrust as I stretch her to accommodate me, ".... but I'm enjoying this more."

Sapphie shakes her head, imploring me not to continue, even if I could fully understand her there's nothing she could say to dissuade me.

"We're going to take our time with you..." I continue to goad as I continue to fuck "...and we're going to destroy you."

I look briefly up at Steve, ignoring her even as my hips begin to speed.

"Tonight, we make a train Bruv... you think you can cope?"

Steve's dark grin lets me know all I need to know; he accepts my challenge to take turns to fuck the young DJ over a long torturously drawn-out period.

"It's this Bitch that won't cope" Steve snarls back.

**********

Forty-three minutes later I watch her broken body as Steve fucks her.

Her olive breasts roll back and forth on each deep penetration of her prone bound body.

Steve and I had taken our time and taken turns to fuck her since I'd first penetrated her, taking time outs to recover while the other stepped in offering her little to no reprieve from our harsh attention.

"What a glorious piece of fuck meat you found us Stevie" I offer my words to my Brother but aim them at her, barely sure she even hears me anymore, with her head hung back over the edge of the pallet, her body has given up its fight. She has succumb to the inevitability that there is no escape from the combination of the rope and cable ties that hold her down across the pallet which lays on top of the table, the table which creaks angrily under each thrust Steve administers into her body.

In realising that the restraint she's held in is inescapable she also realises that our cruel attention is unavoidable.

I step closer to her swigging the last contents of a bottle of lager, my left hand gently caressing my erect dick inches from her slender face.

Taking another step until I'm stood directly over her, watching the anguish that grips her face as with her eyes screwed shut my brother fucks her as her head hangs there over the edge of the table on which her body is held.

By her jaw I turn Sapphies head to her right to face me, long brown hair spilling beneath her hanging towards the floor, her face sticky to the touch from the contents of the beer bottle Steve had poured over her to snap her from her earlier unconscious state.

Her slightly damp hair sways under given the sustained repetitious fuck her toned body endures.

Her breath is nasal with her lips wrapped defiantly shut against the gag that must by now surely ache her jaw, refusing to give Steve the satisfaction of a reaction as he glances to me before he starts once again to brutally fuck her.

"You want this to be over don't you... you want this to end... for us to set you free."

She doesn't react although she must surely hear my words, she maintains her silence. Defying my attempts to break her from her induced trance as she shuts out the physical and mental abuse that befalls her.

"I'll remove the gag..." I continue to offer her, seeking to goad her. "I'll take it out... if you take my dick in that little mouth of yours to replace it ... if you let us double team you."

Her eyes ease slowly open, even with her features distorted around the ball gag I clearly see the further disgust in which she holds me. All the while Steve drives his dick deep into her with an impressive level of stamina.

The instruction I hadn't needed to give my brother had been simple, he knew what I referred to when I instructed 'We make a train'. The challenge was simple, we fuck her hard and deep or slow and equally as deep, alternating between styles if desired for as long as we both possibly can, we keep railing her, using her. From the moment I'd first entered her I'd resisted the urge for unhindered fast hard brutal sex. Three times now I'd penetrated that perfect little body just as many times as Stevie now had. Twice I'd used her to the point where her body had spurred my climax, pulling out to avoid climaxing only to hastily be replaced by my brother. Her body had been given no reprieve.

It had become a challenge between the two of us as to how long we could extend her torment how far we could physically take her. How far we could take her without succumbing to our own desires, neither of us willing to be the one to finally lose our patience, our control, and be the one to climax into her svelte olive body.

"I remove the gag... you open wide," I continue to goad her as I crouch on my haunches my face level with hers as I hold her. "It's so simple a request... I'm guessing plenty of loads have been pumped down that slender little throat of yours... you don't look as good as you and not become a cum dump."

Her expletive was lost into the gag but her viscous response was not, her head thrashes to underline her lack of acceptance and to try and break my grip.

"Very well just know that this..." I tighten my grip on her jaw "...this is just the beginning.... The beginning of your time as our cum dump."

Pushing her face away from me leaving her head hanging there I stand back to my full height.

"By time we're through with using you tonight ...you'll look back on this moment as a happy one... so you might as well begin to appreciate what's happening."

Tracing my fingers back between her breasts as they roll back and forth, I trail off my touch halfway along her exposed midriff.

Looking up watching as Steve who's now concentrating profusely, sweating hard while repeatedly sinking his dick back and forth into her body.

"Step aside Bruv..." I casually stare, "I wanna be the first to impregnate our pretty little piece of fuck meat."

There is no argument offered from Steve despite how he delivers several deep harsh thrusts in to Sapphie with a disappointed scowl etched across his features.

Sapphie glances up, her eyes following me. She holds a silence.

As Steve pulls out, he steps aside and I immediately sink my fully erect dick back into the now wet warm mess between her legs, her cunt gradually stretched out from the prolonged attention she's received. I hear her indignant grunt through the gag, her head shaking from side to side,

"Fuck meat..." I offer "...perfect little fuck meat."

I punctuate my statement by reaching out swiftly with my left hand and grabbing a handful of her light brown hair, snapping her head forwards towards her exposed chest pulling her neck against the taught black nylon rope that holds her to the pallet.

Her stifled protest lost into the gag; her breath heavy as I simultaneously unleash. Fucking her now not for the first time with an abandon, taking her as hard and fast as she's experience only this time I know I'll gain my climax, a fact of which she must appreciate.

Sapphie betrays herself unknowingly, she plays into my hands after a period of resignation she finds her fight she attempts to break her bonds her reality all too real for her now once more. As she does her body tenses and stiffens through her core I feel that tension as I unleash as I fuck her, harshly wrapping her hair around my hand as my right hand grips her slender left hip through the bunched tartan skirt sat gathered around her slender hips.

I use her tension to serve my purpose.

looking across her held there in a merciless grip, her perfect body held in a contorted position atop a harsh splintered pallet as I furiously impale her body with mine.

"This is... this is..." I goad but my throat dries under the breathless exertion.

Throughout the bar the sound of my hips repeatedly smashing into to hers accompanied by her snivels and heavy breath are the only sounds that fill the air. The table creaks beneath her in unison.

"This is ...Is not..." I continue to attempt to offer.

I feel her hair snapping in my hands, I hear her begging and pleading into the gag again unlike she has for the majority of the last half an hour. Brutal attention breaks her from the confines of the mental barriers she has erected.

My eyes cast over her breasts as they roll from the momentum her body absorbs, her long slender bound legs clad in laddered two tone nylon, and the heeled boots that cover her lower legs. I can't see her face properly as I ravage her body. I hear her grunted breath as I fuck her harder and faster her pleas now beginning to be lost as she struggles to breath with the rope wrapped tightly around her neck.

The same taught black nylon rope that holds all her limbs while threaded through the cable ties and the eyelets sunk into the pallet.

As I fuck her rigid body even harder I feel the pallet move a little under my momentum, sliding across the table it sits upon.

My mind wanders, a vision of the young DJ bound to the pallet that's mounted to a wall in the basement, holding her there captive. Ripe to be taken whenever there is a need to sate desire. A macabre piece of wall art hung waiting to satisfy our needs.

Dark thoughts spur me, I keep using her body as I imagine how I will continue to use her perfect toned olive-skinned body. She has no idea, but she will receive no freedom. Not tonight and not in the future.

Fucking her hard and fast, sweat glistens across her body now, her breath raspy and shallow as I glimpse drool spilling from the ball gag onto her chest as I keep up my onslaught.

"Make me cum..." I find my croaky voice "Oh fuck yeah make cum... make me cum you filthy little whore."

My hips smashing into hers, the backs of my legs beginning to ache with a build-up of lactic acid as I hold a stance while I plough her body.

I feel the tension rebuilding in my balls, a tension I quelled previously, the ache building once again to release my load into her. This time I do not hold off I do not resist the urge as I continue to brutally use her body.

Looking down across that prone body her eyes look up to meet mine from under her sweat soaked brow, brief contact with those heavy hazel eyes as she glances up at me her eyes all but rolled into her skull under the duress.

The brief glance is more than enough, I trigger, I feel my balls release filling my shaft as I pump my dick relentlessly fast into her. My hips jack hammering into her now as I reach my final throes.

"Fuck... oh fuck yeah" I harshly snarl looking down on her.

She feels me, I know she feels me just as much as she hears me as I let go her hair and her head falls straight back over the edge of the table viciously jolting her body as he cries out in despair into the gag.

I press my hips forward buried deep in her as my heavy climax fills her punished little cunt.

My dick spraying ejaculate deep into her, I keep thrusting as I keep cumming spraying the inside of vagina with my seed, my seed that fills her and bleeds from me towards her unprotected cervix.

My hips eventually ease. I keep myself buried in her as the last of my ejaculate seeps into her, a deposit earned to impregnate her body while she's unwillingly held as my captive. Mortified Sapphie remains motionless other than the heavy breaths that cause her chest to rise and fall.

I feel Steve's hand on my shoulder, a harsh pull from his heavy right hand on my right shoulder. I immediately sense his urgency.

Pulling my hard dick coated in traces of semen from her wet mess, I barely step aside before he pushes past me sinking himself deep into Sapphie's prone body.

He barely enters her before his own satisfying groan confirms delivery of his own deposit of ejaculate into her motionless body.

A feeble whimper passes her lips as she feels her body filled now with a cocktail of our semen.

"We're you wanking while watching me fuck her...." I goad my brother on a dry chuckle, "...that's a little weird."

"Fuck off," Steve's acerbically replies as I stow my hard wet dick back into my boxers and ease up the zipper of my jeans.

Stepping to Sapphies right hand side I look across her broken body as Steve pulls from her.

"Now what do we do with her?" There is a mischievous look on his face.

"Let's string our fuck meat up," I immediately reply.

**********

The young DJ had been like putty in our hands.

I watch as she now lays, stripped of the useless black leather waist coat, curled in a foetal position across the dirty wooden floorboards on the bar floor, glancing to my watch noting that it's a little after 3am.

"What time was your set at the Dark Star?" I offer to see if I can gain response.

I fail to spur any reaction, even with the ball gag now removed from between her slender lips. The spit drenched gag hung like a macabre necklace around her slender next.

"Alright... Do it" I offer on a sneer garnered by her lack of reaction as I glance briefly to Steve who stands away to my left.

My eyes barely leave her though, lay curled up on the hard floor. Leather shackles wrapped now around her wrists while a pair of steel handcuffs lock her still boot clad ankles together.

Attached to the leather cuffs around her wrists is another longer length of the same black nylon rope that sits now hanging limply from the sides of pallet on the table to our right.

I hear Steve, but keep watching her, hear as he pulls at the end of the rope. The rope that feeds up to a hook set into a beam within the ceiling. As Steve continues to feed the rope through his hands I watch as it begins to pull taught.

A murmur passes Sapphies lips, but it's little more than that. As the rope pulls taught it starts to raise her wrists and forearms from the defensive pose she's taken since being held down and placed into fresh restraint.

Within no time her naked upper body, despite her head hanging low to her chest raises from the floor. Her hips follow suit, hips still wrapped in the short pleated red and black tartan skirt, despite its creased dishevelled state it still manages to just cover her pert ass and the tops of her incredible slender thighs.

Mesmerised I watch as I assume with very little effort Steve's grip of the rope being fed hand through hand raises her svelte body up off the floor.

There's little reaction from her, all the while her body is lifted against her will from the floor and she's brought up to her knees before me. Steve continues and I watch as her whole body is raised to eventually hang several inches from the floor, her stretched arms and shoulders bearing her own body weight through bound wrists. Despite what must be enormous discomfort she refuses to react. She keeps her head hung low.

"That'll do," I offer to Steve.

Stepping forward, reaching my hand up I tilt her head up as she hangs limp before me. In the background I hear Steve tying off the rope to a pillar within the bar that sits behind us. As he steps back towards us my eyes trace up along the taught black nylon rope. Her light frame easily supported by the hook installed into the ceiling just for this purpose. A hook that had sat now innocuously and largely unnoticed for several weeks. A device which now fulfilled its purpose.