After-party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphie being our first subject matter to test its durability, even though she had not been the first I had tied to and fucked on the pallet. That destiny had befallen another, a secret little fuck toy I had kept hidden away from Steve at the time.

I shut my mind down on the past, keen to forget what had played out. I concentrate firmly on the young DJ stretched out now by her own body weight before me.

"Ready for your encore DJ?" I offer into her bleary tired eyes as she looks silently back at me.

I consider how briefly, following the adrenaline of what had transpired to her as wed woken her as to how much of whatever the sedative Steve had used to incapacitate her still floods her system numbs her senses. Although Id expected greater resistance in truth I do not care.

I gain no response from her; she simply stares at me from an expressionless face. Unbuckling my belt, I undo my fly and the button waist of my jeans once again leaving them sat open just off my waist. Peeling off my navy t-shirt I discard it by flinging it over the pallet on which she'd been tied that is sat still atop of the table to my right.

With a boot clad foot I press my first left leg between her bound boot covered ankles then step my right leg through the parting I cause.

"Please..." Sapphie finally feebly protests with a pained expression, as she fast realises what's to transpire.

"I'd say I'll be gentle..." I throw her a grin as my hands slip under her knees and I start to raise her bound legs around my waist, "...but after earlier you know that's a promise I won't keep."

"No... Please don't..." Sapphie meekly continues as I hold the back of her left thigh in my right arm and my left-hand presses between us to awkwardly pull my dick from my underwear and hitched denims.

"Just let me... just let me go..." her entire body trembles now in my grip.

"That's another promise I can't keep."

I watch as Steve steps up behind her, her body tenses and she baulks against his hands gripping her slender hips from behind.

"Raise her up," I offer to Steve, noting how he lifts her petite frame with such ease With my right hand I position myself back against her.

Sapphie cringes, her eyes wet as she looks at me and mouths the word 'Please'.

Holding my dick to her I keep my eye contact with her.

"Lower her." I coldly state, and as Steve lowers her body, I feel my hard length impale her perfect body once more. Her cunt not as tight as when I'd first experienced it, understandable given the duress it's experienced.

Sapphies eyes screw shut as a solitary tear traces slowly down her left cheek. My hands slip up the backs of her thighs and I manipulate her body as I begin to fuck her with her bound legs wrapped around my waist and her wrists held extended above her head.

Sapphies neck cranes back through her bound arms as she gasps at the fresh intrusion of her body. Pained little whimper's escape her lips as I thrust gently into her body through the gap torn in her tights.

Moments later I nod to Steve, whose hands have slipped up her sides and over her ample breasts while I fuck her, his fingers toying with nipples set in darker skinned areola. It's a subtle head movement unseen by Sapphie, but she'll soon appreciate its ramifications.

Steve's wide rough hands leave the attention they pay her breasts, momentarily, as he steps closer up behind her and I hear him wrestle with the belt sat around his own waist.

I know what's to follow, we both know the second plan for her for the evening despite it having been unspoken of tonight, there's a telepathy to our methodology that enacts the plan which had been formulated weeks prior, once the hook had been set in the ceiling of the bar. Sapphie being the first to be restrained in this manner, was also to be the first to be fucked in this manner.

Concentrating on fucking her slowly I hear her sharp gasp barely seconds after I sensed Steve's increased proximity. The protest that escapes her punctuated by the sound of her nylon tights being ripped further open.

"No... Oh no... No... No" Sapphie frantically gasps attempting to escape our combined grip now as I keep thrusting my dick up into her. She tenses briefly then profusely struggles.

"No... you fucking bastard... Please No...Please... No" Sapphie wails as I hold her in my grip.

I slow my motion as I feel Steve take her body in a vice like grip his left hand and arm slips up over her breasts between us, pressing up further I see his thick, rough hand grip her shoulder across her chest before he pulls her body down against her bound wrists.

Sapphie screams out a guttural pained scream that echoes off every wall of the bar.

"Please... please... please..." she repeatedly begs as her scream subsides.

Feeling her exasperated breath across my face as I recommence steadily fucking her while my brother slowly fully impales his dick into her asshole.

Holding her working through her fight at his intrusion, as she struggles I start to match her struggles with thrusts deeper into her.

"Hold her still ...hold the Bitch fucking still," Steve groans as he attempts to secure full penetration.

My hands grip Sapphies waist tighter. Buried deep in her, her eyes meet mine her lips fall open on whimpers, but she finds no words. Her struggle succumbs as she loses the physical battle.

Watching her pained expression as Steve labours to achieve penetration. I know he finally has when I hear her a whimpered sharp intake of breath that is accompanied by further tears that streak black eye makeup down her cheeks.

Slipping my hands back up to her thighs I cradle Sapphie.

"We're both in you now..." I softly goad. "Two brothers dicks sunk into the same worthless piece of fuck meat."

It takes a little time despite Sapphie held and bound between us, but we eventually find a rhythm of sorts as we simultaneously fuck the young DJ's ass and cunt as she is held suspended from the ceiling of the bar.

The sound of her whimpering and sobbing and our combined heavy breathing and sated groans fill the bar as my brother and I ravage her body perfect toned little body between us.

Using her body brutally until we both achieve climax once more.

Steve cumming in her ass and slipping from her at least five minutes before I slip my dick from her and step back from between her bound legs.

My efforts leaving a fresh deposit of cum deep inside her alongside of the trickle of cum mixed with blood that runs from her ass down the back of her nylon clad thighs.

**********

Steve and I sit at the bar drinking from two bottles of ice-cold lager. The drink that quenches my thirst is well earned is certainly needed.

Clinking the neck of his bottle to mine the sound echoes through the bar.

"Happy Birthday Bruv" Steve offers before taking a prolonged swig from the bottle.

"Thanks" I offer looking over my shoulder to the petite brunette DJ still hung by her wrists from the ceiling in a now hideously dishevelled tartan skirt, badly torn two shades of black hosiery and delicious knee high spiked stiletto boots.

Her head slumped exhaustedly forward, her shoulder length hair hangs limply as she gently repeatedly pirouettes counter clockwise with her feet held an inch or two above the wooden floor.

"You've excelled yourself" I smirk. "She's one of the... one of our best... an absolutely delightful little specimen."

Steve simply nonchalantly shrugs; he does not say a word as he slips from his bar stool and heads around behind the bar.

"We keeping her then?" He offers walking away.

"We'll see," being the noncommittal response I grant.

In my mind I briefly envisage how perfect her now broken body would look wrapped in a black PVC body suit locked away in darkness in the narrow confines of the cell that Steve was blissfully unaware of. It might be a shame to hide that beautiful face behind a black full PVC head mask but the appeal of keeping her as my own was alluring. Not that I was keen to replace my second pet project in the first instance, her compliance and equally impressive eagerness coupled with her own physical stature still offered enough of its own allure.

Nevertheless I appreciate that the nature of the DJ's takedown and the duress we'd exposed her to set her apart from many of the other girls and women we'd lured into the basement, despite the demands and hardships they ultimately encountered within such confines.

Steve wasn't smart enough to appreciate such subtleties or the ramifications of such actions. There was a danger and consequence to everything played out after hours at O'Leary's. Therein lay the first decision made on any take down, the decision to play scenarios forward at the bar or return home with girls to our flat where inevitable release would come at the end of a night in our often brutal company.

Sapphie represented a break from every girl who wittingly or unwittingly found themselves captive at our hand from our first subject Hannah, Steve's favourite little blonde nursery nurse to our most recent Jenny, who had posed a unique problem of her own in three months since we'd coerced the submissive yet troubled young women into becoming our resident sordid little plaything. All of them shared one common denominator, they went missing but they were never truly missing. Such subtle nuance could not likely be adhered to what had already played out into the small hours at O'Leary's this evening. I had to think how to effectively deal with such consequence.

That the Police had only darkened our door once in the last two years was little short of miraculous, the ease with which we had dissuaded the two genuinely disinterested Officers was even more astonishing.

"Anyway.... I can't believe you held out on telling me you fucked that Brewery Rep...." the next words out of Steve's mouth instantly distracting me from my chain of serious thoughts as he steps up opposite me behind the bar, referencing a conversation from earlier in the evening. "..,I'd love to slot that."

"She's coming in on Tuesday... maybe she'll be short on target this month also..." I darkly smirk as I watch him pick up a bottle of the flavoured Vodka for which the young saleswomen, Leah, had naively offered herself up for after minimal negotiation. "...She was quite the little pocket rocket."

"Give me details," Steve demands with a morbid curiosity.

"A gentleman never shares such intimate knowledge" I offer on a smirk, my mind playing out visions of the high energy consensual dalliance that had played out within the confines of the small office at the rear of the building.

"Yeah, but you're a Cunt...what's the rules with them?" letting his comment pass I watch Steve turn the bottle in his hand, reading the label intently, before I offer,

"That's a sample if you wanna try."

"I'm not sure it's to my taste ...but I think someone else will appreciate it" Steve's grin is menacing as I glance back over to the svelte DJ strung up from the ceiling.

"What are you thinking Bruv?" I offer.

"I think it's best demonstrated."

I narrow my eyes in consideration of the dark grin back upon my brothers' lips as he nods over my shoulder to the incapacitated DJ.

Fifteen minutes later Sapphie stands against the bar facing out into the main room.

Her restraint is crude, her back arched slightly backward by the position in which she is effectively held. Both her left and her right wrists are held tied tightly in black nylon ropes which extend, stretching her arms out to her side, before being secured to beer pumps mounted on the bar.

Her ankles tethered apart in a wide stance and anchored to the brass foot rest that runs the length of the front of the bar.

Stood behind the bar, stood behind her to her left hand side as I check the taught knots that secure her left wrist I watch as Steve unfastens the tartan skirt from around her waist and nonchalantly throws it across the floor.

"That should hold her," I comment before harshly pulling her hair causing her head to snap swiftly backwards against her shoulders. Sapphie's long brown hair spills down on to the bar behind her. She has barely the energy to resist us any longer. She's broken by exhaustion, but as I walk around from behind the bar I sense further demands are to be made of her perfect body.

"Grab me a bottle of lager will you?" Steve bluntly requests, as I step back towards one of the low fridges.

"Nah...nah..." Steve interjects I'm not thirsty, "...an empty will do."

A little confused by his request I step up to his side and hand him the green glass bottle I've procured from the end of the bar,

Turning his head along his shoulder Steve grins as he states, "She's got a lovely tight cunt on her hasn't she?"

"One of the tightest," I concur at once as I cast my eyes over her slender broken body, my eyes coming to focus on the smooth lips, inflamed by our abuse, that sit easily visible, and slightly parted in her restraint, through the severely laddered and torn tights. The nylon hosiery the only clothing she now wears spare for the viscously heeled black knee high boots.

"Let's test how tight," Steve ambiguously offers, before stepping away from me towards her.

I hear her gasp before I fully appreciate what he's done.

In response Steve sneers, "Relax beautiful...it's not big."

Watching from behind I step to Steve's right and Sapphie's left. Her wrists and ankles simultaneously pulling at their rope restraint in reaction to his unseen action.

Glancing down to Steve's right wrist I observe how with his left hand pressed flat against the top of her pelvis he pushes the neck of the beer bottle back and forth into her parted little slit.

"Don't..." Sapphie weakly offers as her head rolls forward and with a freshly pained expression she looks down her body to witness the intrusion from a different angle.

"We're just gonna keep you entertained while we recharge our batteries," Steve offers while he continues unabated, slipping the bottle in and out of her, as deep now as the shoulders of the bottle will allow.

"Different," I offer despite being genuinely transfixed.

"Wait until I turn it around..." Steve sardonically grins. "...Then wait until she's developed a thirst for Vodka,"

**********

The experience is short lived, after a brief use of her body with the neck of the bottle it had only been a matter of minutes before Steve had grown impatient with his own plan.

His fingers working hard within her grew closer towards goading a reaction that neither of us had expected as she breathlessly reacts.

I watch Sapphie as she stands there against the bar her wrists pulling hard at the black nylon ropes that pulls taught at her side.

With her neck craned over Steve's shoulder I can see how her whole upper body ripples as his fingers keep working her clitoris, no matter how rough his style.

"Oh my god..." she exasperatedly gasps, "...Oh my fucking god."

Sapphie bites down on her lip to resist her reaction to Steve's stimulus, I watch mesmerised a grin creeping across my face. At the cusp on which he hold her I know the outcome is inevitable

I can't fully see, I can't fully appreciate but I watch waiting for her inevitable reaction as pressed up against her naked body I know his fingers coax and goad her bound body to react, it's a talent we've both worked on, a process we've had plenty of practice at.

Her arms stretched out to her side tremble as her fingers clench tights around the black nylon rope.

Her skin flushed, her breath frantic on out of control repetitive nasal inhales and exhales. From behind her steadfastly clenched lips the brunette omits with increasing frequency stifled little mewls as Steve continues to stimulate unabated.

"Oh my fucking..." Sapphie's head snaps back from over Steve's shoulder, her face to the ceiling as he achieves what he seeks from her.

Her chest rising and falling on fresh heavy breaths a further exhausted whimper of pleasure passes her parted lips.

"Shit... holy fucking shit" the young DJ exclaims, her body's reaction in such contrast to her circumstance.

"She's been holding off on us," Steve grins as he steps away, placing fingers sodden in her climax to his mouth.

I step before her as her head rolls forward back towards her heaving chest, her eyes flickering as she glances meekly up at me from bloodshot eyes.

"Fuck me she tastes as sweet as she looks." I hear Steve offer an appraisal.

"Let me be the judge of that," I respond and take to my knees between her parted legs.

Running my hands up the back of her toned bound legs I pull her forward in her restraint.

I can see her reaction, smell the sweet aroma as my eyes glance across the glistening wet deposit which seeps from her and soaks slowly into her torn open nylons.

Closing my eyes as my hands slide from her thighs over pert buttocks, I press my face towards her exposed folds and extend my tongue.

As I press my tongue up over her pussy I hear her groan at the same moment I feel her tremble in my hands and the restraint in which we keep her. I hungrily consume as much of her as I can knelt there before her, in silent agreement with my brothers appraisal of how sweet she tastes.

As I stand I slowly rise to my full height before her, taking her jaw in a light grip and tilting her head to face me.

"Your cum tastes divine." I offer before letting go of her jaw and stepping to my left.

"Let's teach her a party trick," Steve offers as he steps immediately back past me.

I don't enquire, I anticipate what's to follow.

Sapphie had cried out once again as he'd initially pressed the wider end of the bottle past the opening of her now naturally lubricated vagina.

I'd stepped forward with the intent of prising the ball gag back around her neck between her lips such was the ferocity of her clearly distressed cries.

Steve had stopped me.

Her frail voice now seemed unable to form around the words to beg us for the mercy she obviously sought in the light of circumstances.

With her head flung back she is helpless and exasperated as she's held in a rigid restraint tethered by each limb to the bar. I keep watching as Steve, now crouched between her bound legs, persists in pressing the glass bottle deeper and deeper into Sapphie's toned body.

"Can you cope?" I offer looking into her eyes as for a moment she fixes on mine, my left hand falls on Steve's right shoulder to indicate he hold back.

Sapphie's reaction is unexpected in the circumstance despite pressing her lips shut she nods, three little nods of her head on her delicate long neck.

"Carry on then Stevie," I offer removing my light grip of his shoulder.

Her gasps continue to the fill the bar, fresh cries for mercy released each time Steve manipulates the bottle turning it and pressing it deeper into her vagina. His soul aim to gain as deep a penetration as he can.

The beautiful DJ's chest rises and falls as she attempts to cope but is unable to escape the constant attention my brother pays to her practically naked body.

"Her performance has been value for money," I state unable to look away from the spectacle.

"I didn't even pay her," Steve darkly chuckles, all to obviously proud of himself.

"The poor cunt," I offer, cruelly mocking her in her peril despite the inexplicable pang of remorse I feel at the fact that the brunette hasn't benefited from any of the services she's supplied tonight.

Steve rises before her keeping the bottle held in his right hand as he slips his left hand through her matted hair and by applying minimal pressure against the back of her head he tilts her head forward so as to face him.

"I'm going to step away now... I'm going to let go and you're going to hold that bottle... you're going to keep hold of it... or face gamifications" Steve chillingly states while clenching her petite jaw, "...Do you understand?"