After-party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes on her face, her visage contorted in displeasure and discomfort, she seems eager to please though and I'm surprised to see her nod her head once again in either compliance or understanding. I have little doubt she appreciates that cooperation will serve her well at this point.

Steve releases his grip on the neck of the bottle and steps away, true to his word. He takes several steps back to admire his achievement.

Sapphie trembling physically and emotionally holds herself upright in her restraint, the bottle remaining pressed up into her vagina as we watch in silence appreciate the physical achievement she accomplishes.

Steve breaks first reaching his hand for the bottle of blood orange vodka on the bar, the bottle one of many I'd recently procured in exchange for a submission of a different kind from Leah the petite little Brewery Rep.

"That won't fit," I offer shaking my head

"It's not much wider..." Steve belligerently counters, "....Might be too heavy if it's full though."

I watch as Steve breaks open the screw cap and discards the bottle top across the bar floor, stepping up to Sapphie he proceeds to raise the bottle and turn it in mid-air

I hear her groan as he pours the slightly orange tinged liquid over her head, soaking her hair with the alcoholic spirit which spills down across her exposed breasts and toned midriff, before spilling onto and puddling on the wooden floorboards between her feet.

Five minutes later as her mouth hangs open on a silent scream Steve stands back, stepping away while instructing, "Hold it... Hold it... you fucking keep a hold of that!!"

Barely any purchase gained with the far wider empty clear Vodka bottle Sapphie valiantly attempts to comply with the angry demand Steve makes of her.

Ultimately the brunette fails to comply as the barely inserted bottle slips from her body within a matter of seconds.

The neck of the bottle strikes the brass footrest that her boot clad ankles are widely tethered to.

The bottle shatters on impact and splinters large and small shards of glass along the floor of the bar.

"Enough now," I offer slightly fearful for her given the disgruntled scowl Steve offers her. Acutely aware there exists a risk that Steve will over step the mark, I've only seen such an overspill of anger once, it had been enough.

"The very definition of a useless cunt..." Steve darkly chuckles, "I was hoping to fit a bottle of Jack Daniels in there."

I glance to the square sided bottle of Bourbon sat amongst the plethora of spirits behind the bar, appreciating what I assume is his dark humour.

"No point wasting the good stuff on a cheap slut," I bluntly state looking at Sapphie as her head rolls forwards on her limp neck to her chest once more, before I glance to the broken shards of glass littering the floor between her boot clad legs

"I'm not picking all that shit up either Steve... you can do that while I keep her busy."

**********

My legs straddle hers as I stand behind Sapphie and she earns the final throes of my drawn out final use of her body.

Her prostate body extends over the sofa in the corner of the bar that I'd dragged her across the dirty floor of the bar to following her savage abuse at Steve's hand.

Her limp body offering no response even as I had pressed my erect dick deep into the confines of her unbelievably tight sphincter as I'd slowly penetrate her ass, having bent her at the waist across the wide leather arm of the sofa.

Her fingers splay beyond wrists tightly bound once again with black nylon rope just as her still boot clad ankles are. The subtle tremble of her stretched digits the only sign of visible reaction to my use of her. Even her breath is frail and shallow.

Having untied her from the bar we had bound her and left her discarded curled up on the floor of the bar while despite my protest we had cleaned up and cleared away the pallet, and the detritus of her destruction at our hand.

Her skirt and little leather waistcoat now sat in a black bin bag by the back door ready to be disposed of in the bins at the rear of the property.

My left-hand presses Sapphies waist against the arm of the sofa as I hold her, more for my purchase than to stop any attempt for her to baulk and gain freedom. My right hand pulls at my brown leather belt run around her neck constricting her airways as I feel my balls ready to unload into her once again.

Not even the belt wrapping around her slender throat had drawn a reaction to break her from her catatonic state.

"Good girl..." I breathlessly groan all the same as I lance her as deep as possible on a final thrust, "...Good fucking girl."

I feel what seed I have left in me from a brutal night of sexual activity slip deep into her tight anal passage.

As I let go of my belt I hear and feel a soft shuddered breath of resignation escape her broken body.

Easing my aching dick from Sapphie I watch her gaping asshole close as I stand upright, the most recent the cramp in the backs of calves instantly easing. Glancing through the bar I can see that daylight now creeps cracks around the blinds in the windows. Such has been the prolonged ordeal we've subjected the perfect little brunette to.

Stowing my dick back in my boxers and zipping the fly of jeans I hear the rhythmic snoring of my brother echo throughout the bar.

Glancing over I spot him slumped face first across a table sat in one of the booths.

Leaving Sapphie bound over the arm of the brown leather sofa I cross the bar and shake him crudely to wake him.

Steve stirs immediately.

"Wake up you snorey bastard ... time to get her down in the basement."

"We're keeping her then?" Steve offers on a croaky voice and a slight grin.

"She may need to recover..." I lopsidedly grin back, "...but I'm reluctant to let her go... just need to do something with her phone... I trust you turned it off when you doped her earlier."

"Yeah, and dropped into the back of a Taxi when I was seeing off one of your guests earlier on." Steve ruefully grins

I offer him a returned grin and a wink for his ingenuity. "I'll go fetch some Duct tape... You bring her over and lay her on the bar."

Ten minutes later Sapphie's body lies mummified in thick black tape from her still boot clad ankles, up her toned legs, over her thighs and waist and then over her upper body taping her arms firmly to her sides.

Applying the final layers of tape around her hair and face I leave a small gap beneath her nostrils and over her lips.

Once again, I ponder how her body would look clad in PVC but realise such ambition is likely truly beyond the realms of possibility. Whatever her fate will be I can't sincerely bring myself to comprehend, such is own tired mental and physical state in this moment.

As I stand there admiring her, I hear Steve raise the trapdoor set in the floor behind the bar. We lift and carry Sapphie's prone body through the gap in the floor behind the bar and down the creaking wooden steps into the basement with ease.

As opposed to securing her exhausted body to one of the pillars that litter the secluded space below the main bar we set her down on her back in the corner of the musky smelling space, a shadowy corner that sees little light even from the dim flickering light bulbs that litter the beams in the ceiling.

As Steve steps away the cold damp surroundings she's set down in cause Sapphie to react, even through the heavy tape restraint she starts to thrash wildly before Steve returns, crouching and pressing wide hands upon her upper body and waist as he holds her down firmly. Sapphie loses her fight as quickly as she had discovered it.

"What are... what are you?" Sapphie croakily utters.

Crouching over her as Steve maintains his grip, I tear off a length of duct tape as I am about to wrap her mouth and jaw to gag her when her mouth falls slightly open once again.

"Please... please I beg you..." she manages to weakly offer on little more than a broken whisper, "I've... I've ...a daughter.... A five-year-old daughter."

"Then I hope you've got someone you can trust taking care of her," I bluntly state paying her concerns no attention. "Because you won't be seeing her again for some time."

Not waiting for a response, I press the tape firmly down over cracked dry lips and effectively silence her. Standing immediately, as does Steve who turns and walks ahead of me towards the light spilling into the basement from the trap hatch.

Looking to my left, with her hands shackled in steel cuffs bolted above her head to a pillar she sits resting against, I catch in the gloom the eye-line of Jemma our until tonight most recent inhabitant.

"I... I heard her screams," Jenny offers looking up at me from under a scruffy fringe of hair that amongst her other issues desperately needed dye reapplied to, blonde roots showing now several months of growth on the side of her hair that had been dyed jet black when she'd been brought down here.

"What... What did you...?" Our two-toned hair young captive continues.

"Nothing you need worry about..." I offer dismissively before throwing the bound captive a grin that is possibly lost in the darkness "...but keep an eye on her for us."

I do not prolong the interaction. Stepping away leaving both Jenny and Sapphie in the cool, dark confines of the basement amongst kegs of ale and boxes of spirits and mixers. My body and mind aching from the combined impacts of physical and mental tiredness.

"She's a problem we need to deal with before too long," Steve nods his head back towards the pillar to which Jenny is tethered to the opposing side.

"Yes..." I offer in agreement but not wanting to get to involved in the debate once again, "...one of us needs to take responsibility for what grows day by day in her womb ...so is it mine or yours?"

Unsurprisingly Steve doesn't say another word on the matter as we ascend the flight of creaking wooden stairs back into the bar. Looking to my watch I can't quite believe it's shortly before ten to eight in the morning.

The moment I step out of the basement and back behind the bar Steve swings the trap hatch heavily back closed on its hinges. The hatch closes with a thud that echoes through the bar and creates a draft of stale air to blow through the bar. Crouching he turns the lock and secures both of our pretty young captives away out of sight.

"I need a breakfast and a fucking big sleep..." I offer, "...Given that in eight hours' time we need to open back up."

Steve nods his agreement as I step through the bar and close the door leading to the office, spotting the bulky over shoulder hold-all that contains the DJ's laptop and equipment as I do. I am mindful to remember to dispose of the equipment but perversely my mind is already distracted by what possible specimens a busy Saturday night might offer us.

As I look to Steve with a tired sigh, I consider offering further thanks for a memorable birthday.

To praise him too much though is never a good thing.

**********

One week later

Her prolonged gasp fills the air.

The table, in the middle of the bar to which she is secured creaks from the heavy duress.

I feel the last of my ejaculate seep into the tight confines of her body as my hips ease, I keep myself buried deep within her as I state, "Good girl."

There is no tension in her body, not like the first time I'd taken her, and not like the first time she'd submitted to me on reluctant will three nights prior to this evening. She is already learning to comply.

Tight dark red PVC clads her perfect toned body, her black leather knee high boots the only contrast to the one piece outfit that clings to every perfect curve of her body.

I hear her rasping breath as I pull out of her, my dick slipping though the slit within the seam that runs through her crotch is covered in her natural lubricant. I'd made her cum using my fingers alone shortly after I'd secured her bent double over the table, goading natural lubricant that had eased my initial penetration of her body.

Despite her compliance silver steel handcuffs hold both her ankles to the lower legs of the table, a third pair of silver cuffs hold her wrists in the small of her back as she remains prostrate across the table. Her upper body rising and falling with exhausted breaths.

I walk around her, drawing level with her face which is all but obscured by the dark red PVC mask zipped across the back of her scalp. Crouching at the edge of the table I look into her light hazel eyes, her warm laboured breath falls across my face as I look into her eyes as I clasp her jaw and tilt her head back to face me.

Her lips part through the thin slit in the mask that reveals her mouth, I press my finger to her lips to silence her.

She does not react.

She has become submissive given her necessity, but I don't trust her, trust will be earned over a far greater period than seven days.

"You continue to impress me Sapphie..." I offer my own breath steadying now, "Carry on like this... You'll earn your freedom... you'll see your daughter soon."

I feed her lies that she clings to for hope.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
doorknob22doorknob22about 1 year ago

Non consensual + impregnation = hot stuff. Thanks!

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi anonymous number 3… I wasn’t aware with a unique set of circumstances for each of the tales that so far constitute this series or within my 4 novellas that I’ve been compelled towards repetition.

I’ll keep an eye on it for you, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there some reason you're compelled to write the same story over and over and over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Speechless.

That was the most disgusting story I have ever read on this site.

Rape, rape and more rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As brutal and savage a takedown as I’ve read in a Literotica Non Consent story

Excellent back story and set up before delving deep on the detail and description of the poor females humiliating experience by not one but two characters

Having only just discovered the writer I can’t wait to read more of the available back catalogue of work if there half as entertaining and clever written as this I’ll be impressed

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Graduate Next Part
The Celebrant Previous Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Shared Against my Will Husband binds me, helps his friends rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced: Babysitter Turned Fucktoy 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friday Night Blowout Her first real party doesn't end the way she wanted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories