All Comments on 'After-party at Angelo's'

by NatashaTsarinaErotic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Many women have fantasy of seeing their man suck cock. In the right circumstances with a little alcohol and encouragement many guys have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it is better than you think

I too was curious but reluctant and it took years before I had the courage to try it. there is nothing like sucking a cock and in many ways better than I previously expected. once you get past that first time and over the sexual labelling you can concentrate on enjoying the taste, texture and softness/hardness of a cock in your mouth and all the sensations and emotions that make it amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm hooked

This brought back memories of my first time sucking cock. We was swinging at the time. I told her I wanted to see her with another woman she said me first with a guy. I didn't see that ever happening. We was in a MFM three some, I was on top of her fucking away close to her face watching her suck the other guys cock. I love watching her suck and fuck other guys. Anyway she took his cock out of her mouth and pointed it at my mouth. It seemed so natural in the heat of the moment, I opened my mouth and took to it like I've always been doing it all my life. I was hooked from that moment on. She got off big time and still loves to see me sucking cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous