After Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys finally shot their loads onto the girls' faces. Ellie's face and boobs were covered in white slime. Trail of cum flowed out of her pussy down onto the floor.

"Cut!" Celine announced. "Very good! It's finished!"

Lilian gave clean white towel to each of them. Capri slowly wiped the cum on her body. I approached Ellie. She just put her towel beside her. She avoided my eyes. Her insecurity came back to haunt her. In her current state of undress, with other guys' cum inside her pussy and all of her body, she couldn't help to feel low and cheap. I could see her eyes getting wet. I took her hand.

"Jake! Now, you see me! I am a ...," she said.

I moved quickly and put my finger on her lips.

"Please, Ellie! Don't say it!" I told her. Then, I kissed her in the mouth. She was surprised, but she welcomed me.

"I'm dirty, honey!" she whispered to my ear.

I broke the kiss and looked at her well-fucked pussy. I went down on her. I French kissed her pussy. I licked it and could taste another man's cum. She was surprised, but after a while, she started to moan. Curtis was behind me. Capri was still beside her. The crews were mesmerized at what happened in front of their eyes. Celine covered her mouth with her hand. She was shocked to see what I was doing.

"Isn't it too much for him?" Curtis whispered to Celine.

" I didn't ask him to go this far!" she replied.

Ellie's moan grew louder. I twisted her nipples. My tongue was deep inside her pussy. Without a warning, she moaned loudly. She came and pushed my head onto her pussy with her hand.

I stood up and quickly removed my clothes. I licked her cum-tainted nipples. She stroked my erect cock. My cock was surely not as big as the actors'. I entered her.

"You're so loose, honey!" I told her.

"I can barely feel you!" she replied.

"Look! I'm also dirty!" I told her.

As our pubic hair met, we kissed passionately. I ground my hips on her pussy and was surprised when she moaned. "She felt it!" I thought to myself. I kept grinding and her moan grew louder. Finally, we came together. We sweated profusely.

"Unbelievable!" she said.

My right hand reached back and Curtis put something in my palm.

"Ellie!" I said to her, looking deep into her eyes. "I love you!" I held the ring up. "Would you change your mind now?"

She saw the ring. She was shocked and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Jake...," she tried to say something, but could not form a sentence.

I kissed her lips. "Ellie! Please accept me!"

She nodded and cried. I hugged her dearly. I could feel her fast heart beat. I somehow knew that this time, she cried out of joy. Some crews started to clap and when I looked around, I saw Capri and Celine wiping out their tears. Curtis tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey! Congratulation, man!"

I looked up and smiled at him.

We stood up and Ellie was greeted with warm hugs by Capri and Celine. I shook Celine's hand, thanking her repeatedly.

It turned out that the movie was not for selling. It was Celine's gift for us and she actually had arranged such that the crews still did the recording even after she declared that filming had finished. She sent us the copy of the movie after she edited it and it had become one of our most precious belongings.

**********

Three years later, we had bought our own home. We were officially husband and wife and we had a 2-year-old daughter named Scarlett. My mom stayed with us on and off to help taking care of her granddaughter. I never saw my dad. He still refused to see Ellie. He still saw her as a disgrace to the whole family.

Suddenly, in December, when my mom was already back in Jakarta, I received a bad news. My dad suffered a heart attack. Three of us immediately flew to Jakarta. I actually told Ellie that it was okay if she didn't wanna come. I worried that she would feel uncomfortable or singled out by my relatives. However, she insisted.

When we arrived at the funeral, my mom hugged me first, then Ellie. She then carried Scarlett and gave her candies and a doll. My mom gave me a note. She said that it was my dad's last words. I couldn't believe my eyes. He said sorry and accepted Ellie as his daughter in law. I looked back at my mom with a confused look. For one minute, I suddenly considered the possibility that the note was made up.

"It's true!" my mom said softly. "I talked to him. It took us a long time to settle this issue. You know him. He had his ego and face."

I was silent. I couldn't believe that my dad would change his mind so easily.

"It was last month. I just came back from New York and I showed him our photos," she said.

I remembered that she took some family photos when she was with us in New York. It was Sunday morning and we had some barbecue session with Celine and some crews from her company. Curtis and Capri were there. My mom took many photos. I didn't think too much about it at that time, but it turned out to be something important.

"While he looked at the photos, I asked your dad," my mom said. "Is your face more important than their happiness?"

She was silent for while. I held my wife's hand. Scarlett was playing with her new doll nearby.

"Do we need to know all details about their private life?" she continued. "I saw their home. I saw how happy they were together. Let them be!"

When the funeral was done, we were informed that I would inherit all of the family businesses. This was a big thing for us. I needed to travel back and forth for a few months to settle many things. After some careful consideration, we decided to move to Bali. We also had some businesses there and I believed that it would be easier for Ellie to adjust to life in Bali than in Jakarta. Several relatives would help to handle the businesses in Jakarta and they would provide me with some update on a monthly basis.

**********

One year passed. Scarlett was now 3 years old and enrolled in an elite childcare near our home. Life in Bali was heavenly. We literally had eternal holiday. One morning, I was with Ellie in a cafe beside the beach. Her phone beeped. It was Celine. We had not gone back to New York for the past 1 year, but we kept in touch with her.

"They'll come here for a month-long holiday!" Ellie said.

"Who?"

"Celine, Capri, Curtis, Will and Jackson!"

My cock grew hard and she noticed it.

"Pervert!" she jokingly said.

"Don't you miss them?"

"You mean Celine? I do..."

"Cut the bullshit! Not her or Capri! The dudes!"

Her eyes looked up and down at my face suspiciously. I always liked to tease her like this.

"The dudes and their big black cocks!" I whispered to her ear. I ran my palm over her bikini-covered boobs and could feel that her nipples were fully erect. "Aha! I knew it!" I said.

"Be careful with your words, darling! What if they fuck me? Stretch me? Shoot their cum inside me?" she whispered back. "They'll make your wife become dirty! Very dirty...."

"Don't worry! I'll clean you up!" I replied.

She opened her eyes, giggling. We kissed passionately.

"So... when will they arrive?" I asked her while kissing her ear.

"Next week!" she replied.

"Can they come earlier?" I whispered to her.

"Why? You really can't wait to see your wife getting blacked?"

"Yes!"

"They'll stretch my pussy, darling! Till you can't feel it anymore!"

"Uh... uh...!"

"They'll cum inside me! Deep inside me!"

"Then?"

"Will you lick it all out?"

My eyes grew big. We looked at each other knowingly. We were silent for a few seconds and suddenly, we burst out laughing. Our relationship might have had a rough start, but now, as things had all fallen into place, it couldn't be better.


12