After Rehearsal Massage

Story Info
Actor offers massage training to fellow cast member.
2k words
4.53
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jessica, a female yoga instructor, while I was rehearsing an amateur production of a play. She's not tall, but not short either. I could look over her head, but just barely. Although she wore baggy comfortable clothes to rehearse in, her core muscles were strong. Being a yoga instructor, she led the cast in physical warmups before rehearsal and it was obvious by the way she could hold some of the more of-balance poses, she had strong core muscles. She kept her medium length blonde hair tied back and out of her face and didn't wear makeup.

After our first rehearsal, we all went out for drinks. It was Tuesday so nobody felt they could stay for long. Still, we got to talking, which turned to sexual orientation. There were seven people in the cast, each playing a variety of roles, except for the lead. All but two of the characters were sexually fluid. Since so much of the play was about sexual orientation and sexual expression, it was natural to admit our own place on the spectrum. Two rounds of drinks later, we discovered Jessica and I were the only 'hetro' people in the cast, neither of us playing either of the 'hetro' roles.

The conversation devolved into who had done what sex act. Although I've had several partners, I was no where near adventurous as the rest of the cast. Still, all the talk about sex was ramping up my hormones. I wasn't sporting an erection, but I was definitely feeling horny by the time the conversation broke into smaller groups. Somehow, Jessica and I ended up in a one-on-one conversation.

I didn't want to come off as a dog in heat, so I tried to shift our conversation to discovering more about her and not her sex life. Sex was in her mid-thirties, just a few years older than me. I was working as a software engineer, she as a yoga instructor, although her primary income came from massage. I had always been interested in massage, but never taken any classes. It wasn't going to replace my income in high-tech, so I never considered massage anything more than a hobby. Still, I'd always wanted to learn. So, she offered to give me some pointers, as long as I was willing to give her a lengthy massage. "I used to get them every day when I was studying for my certificate, but now that I'm a working therapist, I seldom get massaged."

The conversation moved on to other topics, but my thoughts kept returning to the idea of rubbing my hands all over her naked body, in a very sexual way. She was not in a relationship and the conversation showed we had a real connection. I didn't want to come off like a dog-in-heat, but I wanted to see just how genuine her offer was to teach me massage. After a few more glasses of wine, I blurted out, "Let me know when you have some spare time. I'd love to learn more about massage."

She smiled, picked up her purse as if getting ready to leave. "Tonight, works for me. I seldom have free time except on rehearsal evenings."

At first, I thought I'd blown it. She was getting up to leave, so it took me a minute to realize she was offering me a lesson tonight. After the three seconds it took me to realize what she said, my Hormones got the best of me. Even though it was well past eleven and I had to be at work at nine the next morning, I accepted the offer.

When we got to her house, her living room was setup as a permanent massage studio. She explained, "I work at a yoga studio with a small massage area in the back, but also do outcall massage. I used to take the table down between clients, but my outcall business has gotten so busy it's just easier to leave it up."

Eager for her massage, she got right to the point, "Take off your shirt as you won't want to get oil on it. You can remove your jeans too if you're comfortable with that. I'm going to go change. Grab a couple of towels from the corner to drape over me when I get back."

I kicked off my shoes, then tossed my shirt and jeans over the back of a chair. The boxers I was wearing didn't have a button to keep the front flap closed, but I wasn't expecting that to be a problem when I dressed for rehearsal. The play may be about sex, but there wasn't any nudity. I had gotten out of the military only a few years earlier. So, while I wasn't in the hard-body shape of my army days, I hadn't yet sagged into middle age either.

When Jessica stepped back into the living room, she was completely naked. Her arms and her legs were toned, and breasts were comfortably round. She left her hair up and my eyes drifted to her public hair. I smiled at the blonde tuff between her legs then realized my cock was responding too. My face must have contorted, because Jessica reached for a towel and asked, "What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be naked."

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"No, not at all. I'm a closet nudist. I just didn't think..." I've given friends and lovers massages before, but there was always at least panties on when the former. Jessica and I hardly knew each other. We certainly weren't the later category.

"If you want to learn massage, you best lose the inhibitions and get used to naked bodies. It kind of goes with the business." With that she laid out on the table and tossed the towel over her ass.

As he positioned her hands under her chin she said, "Fix the towel so it covers just to the bottom of my lower back, where it meets the gluts. It should cover a few inches of my upper thigh."

I repositioned the towel, so she was appropriately covered for a massage.

"I don't really need the towel, obviously, but it's good to get used to working with it. Most of my clients prefer me to start with a towel, even though it may eventually come off. As evidenced by your reaction, people are funny about nudity."

I grabbed the oil and started rubbing her shoulders. For the first hour, she talked me through proper technique, how to use my hands, when to use my fingers and when the base of the palm was better. I learned how to glide my hands along the muscles and avoid the bones. Jessica taught me different techniques for the tops of the shoulders verse along the spin, or under the shoulder blades. While I enjoyed touching her, I was more focused on my technique and what she was guiding me to do.

Eventually, I moved to her legs. Starting with her calves, the lesson continued up through her thighs. By this point, I'd been massaging her for nearly two hours. Surprisingly, I wasn't tired at all. My technique was improving too because her instructions became less and less.

I had probably been working on her thighs for about half an hour without a word said, when she finally said, "It's probably time to teach you how to roll over, but before we do, I would love if you would apply the knuckle kneading technique on my butt."

Without removing the towel, I started rotating my fist into her gluteal muscles. She chuckles, "Go ahead and take off the towel. I'll get a better massage that way."

Off came the towel. Suddenly I was aware of her naked body again. I felt my cock stir in my boxer shorts, so I took a deep breath and focused on my technique. Her soft moans of pleasure from the massage weren't helping.

Another half hour passed. My groin had calmed when Jessica sighed, "Okay, grab the towel and place it back over my butt. It's time you learned how to roll over."

Jessica wiggled a little on the table then said, "I'm going to roll up onto my right side then onto my back. As you're standing on my right side, reach over and grab the edge of the towel. Lift it up until it's just about two inches above my butt but keep the edge of the towel over the far edge of the massage bed." I did and she rolled up on to her side. "Now, if you're doing this right, I'll stay covered as I roll onto my back." Success!

I let the towel fall back down and looked up at her face. "What am I working on now?"

Jessica reached both arms above her head and stretched, "Oh my god, this feels wonderful. I haven't had a massage in ages and you're a good student."

"Thanks!"

"We're going to start on the legs. There are some techniques for keeping the towel in place, but they take a lot of practice and I'd rather have the massage than have you focused on whether I'm covered or not." With that she pulled the towel off and tossed it to the floor.

"Start at the far end of the table." I walked to the end by her feet and stared up the length of her body. Her legs were slightly parted, making the slit of her vagina clearly visible. Again, my cock responded, this time getting nearly half-way hard.

Jessica talked me through initial strokes for the calves, and then some basic techniques for the thighs.

Just as things in my boxer shorts were starting to calm down, she had me lift her leg with my hand under the knee. I bent her leg up bringing her knee nearly to her chest. She talked me through some limb manipulation, rotating the hip joint and stretching the back of the thigh. With the leg lifted, Jessica had me put the knee over my shoulder so I could work on her thighs in an extended position.

My eyes drifted to my hands, which were rubbing the backs of her thighs, but it wasn't long until I was staring at her labia. It had parted slightly, and even in the dim light I could tell she was wet. I wanted to run the butt of my hand down her thigh and then slide my fingers over to her pussy for a whole different kind of massage. I worked on one thigh for about 15 minutes when she told me to shift and work on the other leg.

Without a word from my instructor, I focused on my movements. Soon enough, I had her knee over my shoulder and was enjoying the view of her vagina, clearly in full bloom.

As I finished a stroke down her thigh, willing myself to not let my finger stray to far from the actual massage, I felt Jessica's hand wrap around my cock. I turned and looked down. My cock was sticking straight out the flap in my briefs. She was slowing stroking it with her hand.

I looked up at her face. She smiled, "I noticed you were really enjoying yourself, so I thought I would enjoy myself too."

My hand automatically slid over and ran a finger up her soaking vaginal lips. As I reached the top, I flicked her hard clit a couple of times. Jessica closed her eyes and moaned. My finger dove into her hole and I pushed and giggled her clit with the top of my palm.

Within moments, Jessica was rolling off the table as we fell to the floor, touch and caressing with no regard to technique or inhibitions. I started out on top, but that soon shifted to her rolling me onto my back and mounting me, while I massaged her breasts. We hadn't talked about the proper technique, but her moans suggested I was obviously doing something right.

When we finally stopped, her laying her head on my shoulder, a leg draped over my hips, and both of us very sweaty, she said, "I really should give you a massage now."

I looked over at the clock on the wall. It was nearly three in the morning. Work was going to be hell, but so very worth it. I kissed the top of her head and said, "How about we save my massage for next time. We have rehearsal next Thursday."