All Comments on 'After Room 117 Ch. 02'

by barry_nine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH YES PLEASE,

Please tell us our hapless hero calls the number for a DADDY. Daddy turns out to have big orgy parties and our hero is the belle of the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes, yes!

Huge turn-on. Old men calling you baby, Love it. Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Adult theatre

Went to an adult theatre in Sydney..payed the person behind the counter and went thru the door.Very dark,so i stood against the side wall until my eyes adjusted.On the big screen was a young girl being fucked in the arse by a very large cock.I looked around and there were 6 others in the theatre ..all men.I sat down..back row, where there were 3 of the other men.After a short time, one came over,sat next to me and not long after placed his hand on my crotch.Not resisting, he undid my pants and put his hand on my hard pantyhosed cock.He pulled back and moved back down to where he was before,spoke to the 2 guys next to him and then came back.He asked me to stand up,i did and my pants fell to the ground.He pulled me forward and started licking my hosed cock,my did it feel good,then he turned me around so the other 2 guys could see my hosed arse.He pulled out his cock ,short but thick, and told me to suck it.I put it in my mouth and sucked it and after a while he told me to turn around and bend over the row of chairs in front.I did and then felt his tongue licking my hosed arse crack.The hose was then lowered at the back and then he started licking between my arse cheeks, i was as hard as a rock,then he stopped.Turning my head i saw one of the other guys putting a condom on his cock, then being sucked by the first guy.When he was hard he pulled out of the guys mouth and stood behind me positioning his cock at my hole.He pushed slowly forward into my tight hole not stopping until he was all the way in.Then he started to fuck me, slowly at first, then faster until he had a good rhythm going.At first it hurt but after awhile my hole adjusted and i was really enjoying it.One of the other guys came and whispered in my ear,take it bitch because i am next and i looked over and his cock was hard and BIG.The guy in my hole was now going faster so i pushed back,he seemed to get harder and the he came in my hole.He pulled out,i started to stand but my back was pushed back down.I felt another cock at my hole which was positioned then pushed in with one long slow motion.It went past where the other cock went and kept going until hitting something inside me it made my cock shoot a huge long load,i just seemed to keep cumming and cumming.While this was happening he just kept fucking me making me groan everytime he pushed right in.He fucked me for a long time,i could see 2 other guys masturbating while he did so,i heard one of them say fill the bitch up i want to lick it out of her hole,i felt some one cumm on my back,all the while he fucked me making me groan.Then he sped up,faster,faster..someone put their mouth around my cock..then with one shove he filled me making me straighten up and cumm into the sucking mouth.I felt weak,he continued fucking me for a short time then pulled out.I wanted to stand but an arm on my back pushed me down while one of the guys sucked and licked his cumm out of my hole.He whispered in my ear..now your mine bitch,be back here tomorrow, i will have some new guys to fuck you.With that they left..i went home.Did i come back the next day.You betcha i did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice one!

mmm reading yur story makes me want to go suck some cock! I've been to a few adult bookstores but I chickend out b4 sucking or getting sucked, think I might just go tonight after reading that story though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh yes

I am so hard from this story. I would love to find a place like this and have many cocks in all my holes several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucj yah

I loved it and jerked hard to it as i fucked my self

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous