After School

Story Info
Accidental happening.
1.2k words
4.25
75.4k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tge3121
tge3121
14 Followers

All parties are over 18 and are in college.

-------

Charlotte is home, alone. She just got home and thought back on her day. It wasn't a bad day, it was actually kind of good. The guy she was crushing on at the moment had said hi to her. She knew no one would be home any time soon and was horny thinking about what his dick looked like. She reached under her skirt and felt her wet panties. She slid her hand inside straddling her lips between her fingers and pinching them on the way back up. That did it.

Panties were off and flying across the room as she grabbed her favorite toy. She sucked on it a little and the maneuvered to her opening that was eagerly needing it. As she eased the 7" dildo inside, a moan escaped her. She remembered- no one is here. As she fucked herself, she let out moans and groans that weren't soft or low.

Meanwhile her stepbrother, Dan had come home from a run and was cooling off and sat to watch some tv. Dan was drinking some water when the tv went out so he decided to take a shower. On his way to the bathroom he heard moaning, almost guttural. Charlotte was so wrapped up in her escapade she didn't realize Dan had come home and he was looking in.

He was so caught up by the sight he wasn't even thinking as he pulled out his dick and started stroking. The thought of stepsister never crossed his mind. He was watching a woman masturbating and he's got a front row seat. "Oh fuck." escaped his lips. This made Charlotte open her eyes. She was so close though that she kept going which made Dan think it was alright to get closer. She wasn't sure what to do but she couldn't stop, she was so close. He was pumping his cock so hard and fast. Just then, Char exploded. An earth shattering orgasm which took Dan over the edge and sent streams of cum on his stepsister. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?" she cried out.

"Fuck I'm sorry, I'll clean it up." he said, embarrassed.

"Damn straight, dick." she quipped.

Dan got back with a washcloth rather quickly. As he brushed over her belly he glanced at her tits rising and lowering with her breaths. Then he focused on her red bush. He had never seen red hair down below and he was getting hard again.

"Can I get a closer look at your pussy?" he asked.

"I suppose." she said.

Dan began taking in the beautiful site. A red headed pussy. Then her smell hit his nose. Such an inviting an aroma. Even though Dan had had sex, he'd never eaten pussy or even been this close. He had no thought in his head. Char's pussy was like a tractor beam and her scent was pulling him closer and closer until his tongue touched her.

"Dude!" she said and snapped him out of his trance.

"Char, it's so beautiful. The sight and smell of your pussy is incredible. I'd like to touch and taste you." Dan asked hesitantly.

She blushed and said, "you better not tell anyone."

"Never Charlotte, never." he remarked and with that, his tongue touched her clit and made her jump.

"Start on my lips, I'm too sensitive right there." she said.

Dan started licking up and down her slit and then inside. He was loving her taste and she was loving the feel. For someone who'd never done this, he was pretty good at it, she thought. He was very eager and was loving the taste and feel of Char's pussy. He stuck his tongue inside and was greeted by more heat. He licked inside her opening, up and down.

"Finger me." he heard. He pulled his tongue out and slid a finger inside and started to lick her clit. "Another." she said. Char was going crazy and sad, "You've got me so horny. You need to fuck me." she said.

Dan couldn't believe his ears and wasn't going to think twice. Charlotte had done the same to him. He was so horny that he swore his cock was more engorged than normal.

He spit on his cock and slid in with ease. She was soaked from her orgasm and his eating her. He was all the way inside her and held for a second before moving back and forth. Picking up his rhythm. Taking in the sight of his red headed stepsister. Her hard nipples and her pale skin made Dan pump harder. Their breaths were getting ragged and he was about to pull out when she grabbed his ass to keep him in. That motion took both of them over the edge and he emptied his seed into his stepsister.

"Fuck, that was awesome sis. I always thought you were gorgeous." Dan said.

"You better not tell anyone this happened!" Char told him.

"Never." he replied.

The next morning Charlotte's friend, Nikki was over. They were lounging by the pool working on their tans. Dan happened to look out to see who was taking and saw the two girls. He opened his window a crack to hear what they were saying because it was garble with it closed.

"Is your brother here?" Nikki asked.

"Step-brother." Charlotte replied and followed with, "I'm not really sure."

Hearing Nikki ask that, Dan pulled out his dick and start playing. He moved to his bed and slipped his shorts off. Thinking about the 2 girls by the pool, Dan started stroking his now hardened cock. Oblivious to the world, he had no idea that the girls gad come inside and that Nikki was watching him. He never locked his door today, matter of fact, he never even closed it.

Nikki had crushed on Dan and now she was watching him jack off. The sight was too much for her as she had slipped a hand in her bikini. Not knowing how long he had been doing this, she removed her bottoms and climbed on the bed. She took pushed Dan's hand away from his cock and took it in her mouth. Dan's eyes flew open and his cock engorged even more as he saw Nikki bobbing up and down.

After a few minutes of this she got up and straddled him. Both of them lost in lust. Dan's cock slid in very easy. Nikki's pussy was so hot and moist from the second she saw Dan masturbating. Nikki would ride Dan and then stay still with his cock buried inside her. Nikki started riding him again and leaned in to kiss Dan.

As they kissed, they both felt a new sensation. Charlotte was licking Dan's cock and Nikki's pussy as the two came together and parted. Nikki took that time to stop again and bury Dan's cock again. Charlotte, not missing a beat, licked up Nikki's perineum and started tonguing hes anus. Char then licked her finger and started to press it into Nikki's ass. This act got Nikki moving again but with more gusto this time. With the double penetration, Nikki was a goner! Her orgasm crashed over her and she fell off to the side of the bed.

Knowing Dan had not cum yet, Charlotte took him in her mouth and sucked him hard. Stroking and sucking him while massaging his sack. This push him over and his seed shot down his sisters' throat.

Nikki, looking on in horrified or aroused confusion. Char then leaned to her friend and kissed her deeply. Nikki tasted Dan's cum within that kiss.

No confusion. Just arousal, pure blissful arousal.

tge3121
tge3121
14 Followers