All Comments on 'After School'

by tge3121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice short story, but you so seriously need someone to read and edit it before you publish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Step-wtf, need a category entitled "author is misinformed about the definition of incest"-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incest is any sexual act between family members. Blood relations or steprelations. Legally there is no difference. Man having sexual relations with a step child is incest. Or legal adult that is the child of one spouse or the other. Maybe you could go to law school to learn about it. 1st cousins are often included in the incest circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Taboo also includes relationships that shouldn't happen such as teachers and students or step families

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this short story and would enjoy reading more about these three. Yes, there were a few grammar issues and if that is all anyone hiding behind “anonymous” tag can say they are just nit-picking. It will also get better the more you write, please continue to write.

tge3121tge3121over 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate your comments. I’m not sure if you are the same anon but are you an editor?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice story, especially for a first story. 5/5 Thanks

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

meh, wasn't really a story, more of a scene. Needs work, but it's not horrible. I agree that you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually, there is a legal difference between sex with actual siblings and step-siblings in a lot of places. Every state in the US seems to have slightly different laws about this. Just like there are differences in whether cousins can marry each other. first cousins sometimes can, in other states they can't, etc. Don't make legal arguments on Liter, as if the entire planet has the rule set you think you understand from where you live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somebody recommending law school, then completely getting their facts wrong. Pure gold irony right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do you, and so many other writers make your characters "step sister" and "step brother". The category you've chosen is "Incest, taboo" but you refuse to call them brother and sister. If the idea grosses you out, then put your story in some other category. People who choose to read this one do so because they find the idea thrilling, maybe even want to try it themselves.

I don't like the idea of mother-son sex and that one is the most universally despised in the world. Poor old Oedipus gauged his eyes out for having done it, and he didn't even know she was his mother until after he'd fucked her.

So if you don't want to call them brother and sister, choose another category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertge3121@tge3121
I love to read the stories contained in these “walls.”

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES