After-School Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can see me whenever you like. I'll always make time for you."

"Great. I'll look forward to it," said Mr. Meadows, as he removed his hand from her breast.

"So will I," she replied as she buttoned up her jacket. Still smiling, she looked at Caroline, standing next to Mr. Meadows, completely nude.

"Now you behave yourself—okay?"

Caroline could only nod as Ms. Trimble turned and walked away slowly, giving Mr. Meadows a really great show as her ass cheeks moved deliciously beneath the fabric of her skirt. As the door closed behind her on her way out. Caroline had a realization.

"You hypnotized her as well."

"Mmmm-hmm," said Mr. Meadows with a nod. "She used to be quite the hardass, a total ball breaker. Did you know she once gave a student three weeks detention because he was staring at her ass just a little too long?"

"Yes. I had heard that."

"But all that changed once I got her under hypnosis. Now she's one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet—unless you're a misbehaving student. And every summer she spends six weeks in Dubai, where the world's richest men pay upwards of two thousand dollars an hour for her sexual attentions. Her ex-husband has no idea what he's missing."

"Is that where I'm going after you've reprogrammed me? To Dubai?"

"Don't see it as reprogramming. See it as conditioning—modifying—acclimating to a new way of thinking. You know a hypnotized person can't be made to do something they would not normally do, or not want to do. You want to do this, Caroline."

"Yes." After all, it was what Mr. Meadows told her—and everything he told her was true.

"But to answer your question—no, you're not going to Dubai. The fact that you're going to Chicago works out well for both of us. There's an escort agency there that's always looking for fresh young talent such as yourself. You'll be earning some significant money while meeting a good number of generous, attentive gentlemen who will be tremendously appreciative of the services you provide."

Mr. Meadows turned to face Caroline squarely, putting his hands on her shoulders as he spoke to her. Her gaze met his, and she felt her eyes getting heavy again.

"I don't want to wrench you away from your old life. I don't want to destroy you or your identity. But I can promise you that your life is about to become much more interesting. Isn't that what you want?"

Caroline closed her eyes. "Yes."

"Good. Very good. Now bend over and spread your legs."

Caroline felt the cold, smooth top of Mr. Meadows' desk against the front of her body as she did what she was told, then she felt his hard cock enter her soaking wet pussy all at once. As he pounded away at her from behind her breathing quickened and her moaning became louder. She felt her arousal build to one orgasm, then another, then another. Before today she really didn't have an idea of what she wanted to do with her life; she was willing to go along with what her parents wanted. But now she knew with perfect certainty what she was going to do with her life.

She knew she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

12