All Comments on 'After School Delight Pt. 03'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I thought macey was pretending to be hypnotism, but it seems she really was, I guess there is nothing Macey will not do for Angie and now Jenny as well, wonder what kind of Birthday party Ges will have, and did Jenny take of the hypnotism from Macey or did she leave it on her? also by the way Macey acted she could not remember Sat. at all I wonder if Angie will tell her about the missing day

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

Sex under hypnosis is the same as rape to me and ruined the whole thing now since Jenny could put her under at anytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very disturbing

This story is about the rape of a young girl by a woman who hypnotized her. Although she knew what was going to happen, and sorta looked forward to it, the young girl couldn't move her arms and couldn't speak. This story is similar to non-consent stories, in that the participant AT FIRST resists, but then her body betrayers her and she starts to enjoy the experience, and in the end seems to have been all right with what happened. But it's still rape. Are hypnosis and date rape drugs effectively the same thing? While I was reading the top of the third page I found myself feeling extremely uncomfortable, so I skipped to the last one, and of course, "All's well that ends well." But not for me. Sorry. I've read your other stories and the first two chapters of this one, which I enjoyed.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sincere Apologies

I can only apologise if this episode has offended anyone.

I have already submitted an Update, which adds a Caution Notice, but this is unlikely to be online for a week or more. Please accept my apologies if your enjoyment was spoiled by this.

Macey.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

This story is a fantasy, so why should I be offended. It was clear what the reader could expect & for anybody to troll you about alleged rape is a total dolt. They should've just not read it & the shuttled the fuck up. I'm a gay woman. Nobody seemed offended by the incest. What a bunch of ignorant Fools for trashing your story. You certainly have nothing to apologize for. It was absolutely a fun, delightful & caring read. Thank you. 5 stars. Can't wait for the next installment.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Well i loved it

I didnt see it as rape . unconventional seduction that macey knew was coming , i thought.

Just my view to add to the mix.

I found it sexy and hot [ which any form of rape id agree most deffinatly is not]

Previous chapters told the reader there was something different about this family and how they all share their love. Yes i used the word love as that what i saw in this , as well as lust.

5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it

But first let me say that you are a skilled writer and I enjoy all of your stories. Iam looking toward to Ges' birthday party. And to your critics....it's a work of fiction....GET OVER IT!!!

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it all

They definitely must do this to Suzanne, and worse than anything there was in the missing Saturday. She would be another rather willing participant, but the lack of control she so love because of being uncertaint with herself (that's why she's a bully) would be a delicious punishment for her.

As to the alleged rape discussion, while the current event might be just on the up side of that slippery slope (although i do have doubts, concerning the missing day in particular), the most disturbing part is the rather explicitly implied, that Jenny had systematically raped underage girls, and one can easily read this as illustration of that, even inadvertently. I think that is what may most easily develop an offended feeling in some readers.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Not as Good as Chapter 1

Please take my comments as coming from a lifelong lesbian who has spent the past 4 decades with my partner in life. Like you I am short, 151 cm last physical though I dubiously claimed to be 154 cm at my peak. In school I had what some of the girls referred to as mosquito bites hardly needing an A Cup. Even now, with a lifetime of sag (mid 60's) I am not a full B cup, so I identified with Macey. When I was her age, nearly 50 years ago, lesbians were persecuted, not as bad as gays, but openly belittled.

With that background I absolutely loved Chapter 1. Angie and Macey made a perfect couple, at least in my minds eye. The only way of improving that Chapter would have been to have illustrated the young lovers lying nude in bed with their height/breast differences clearly showing. To me this would show that we can all find our dream girl. I did, but it was not until after going through hell in school, and then cautiously winding my way through multiple failed relationships -- mainly with girls. To me, their taking advantage of my size was the biggest turn off imaginable. Since lesbians were hidden, you can damned sure be lesbian date rape was even further hidden. I agree with the other commenters on this, hypnosis or drugs, or booze is all the same.

Back to this story. Macey would have loved doing it with an older woman. Good lord, when I started connecting I did it with older, younger, fat, or thin. I just wanted like minded companionship. She likely would have jumped at, and enjoyed the experience, sans messing around with every dildo size on the planet that Saturday. Mr. Vibrator, held in eggs with remote control, and being out of clothes for over 2 days would have been a fondly remembered event with Macey strongly considering moving in.

You did not go into it much, but having Gems in bed with them nude and having her hand on Macey's breast is a touch of child pornography. That is a real world occurrence, and I volunteer to help a center rebuild shattered images of childhood victims. Please, please, please, avoid anything below that magical 18th birthday in your future right ups. Go to a center and see the harm, which you hint you experienced yourself, and you will see why.

Finally, where do we go from here, not having read Chapter 4 yet so this may be moot. 1.) Suzanne needs to not only be turned out, but if possible have her become a sub to Gems. I normally do not like the Dom/Sub scene but this might be a drop of poetic justice -- for those who made my life hell if no-one else. 2.) Lesbianism is much more acceptable today than when I came up. When we came out we lost access to most of our families. I lost my 3 older brothers -- these 185 cm + men felt that their tiny sister was a threat to western civilization and worried I might pollute their children. My Mother did not talk much to me for years, and when she died the stuff you would expect to go from Mother to Daughter went to the boys. Dad was the only one to stay close to me. Naja. SO, I WAS KIND OF HOPING THAT A TONED DOWN JENNY COULD TURN MACEY'S MOM -- BY HER OWN DESIRE, NOTHING FORCED. I am a sucker for a love story and this way Macey's worthless step-slather could be written out with the two families merged heading towards a double wedding, like Daughter like Mother.

Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing. My pussy got lots of attention reading this. Thank you 😘

errosenninerrosenninover 2 years ago

Okay, I must say, I enjoyed this chapter. Hypnosis aside, which, might I add, is completely true. Someone under hypnosis cannot be hypnotized into doing soming that they either don't want to, or goes against their morals. So, if Macey, were, to say, hypnotized to do something that she was uncomfortable with, she wouldn't be able to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Certainly 5* for the effort, easy read and ama!zing sex but wasn't comfortable with the hypnosis but that's my problem. Thanks looking forward to the rest.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

Like others have said, the hypnosis angle spoiled this for me. It would have been so much better if Macey had just agreed that she wanted sex with Angie and Jenny and was willing to go ahead with it. Having her under hypnosis just seemed like a non-consenting/rape angle that was totally unnecessary.

Only gave it 3* for this reason but as I thoroughly enjoyed the previous chapters I will continue in to the next one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES