After School Delight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

"Awww..." she moaned softly, looking at me with a sorrowful pout. "Am I being greedy baby? Would you like some?" she asked, moving to lie beside me.

"Oh, Mum!" Angie whined.

"Angela," Jenny said, in a mildly exasperated tone. She placed a hand behind her daughter's head, pulling Angie toward her, and she kissed the girl, slurping at her sweet lips as I looked up. "We're going to fuck this little baby, you and I," she said softly, "and if I hear one more peep out of you, I really will send you to your room and I'll do the whole thing on my own."

She kissed her again, briefly. "Understand?" she asked. Angie just nodded.

She laid herself down beside me, lying across my arm on the opposite side from her delicious daughter, and she kissed my bare shoulder, pushing Angie's hand away and wrapping her hand around my breast.

"Tell me you want my juice," she whispered.

"I want it," I heard myself saying.

She bent down and stroked my hard nipple with her lips as she raised one knee. "Angela darling? Kiss that one for Mama, would you?" The pair of them began suckling on my nipples as I watched her for probably a minute, reaching down to finger herself again, and I wondered just how long it might take her to get her fingers wet enough for me.

Eventually she shuffled up to face me, holding the sticky wet digits for me to see. She parted and closed her fingers in front of my face and I watched the slime draw out in sticky strings as she displayed the gooey juice to me.

"Have a niff for me baby," she said softly. I inhaled as she held the wetness close, before wiping it carefully over my lips. "Tastes good, doesn't it," she smiled.

I smiled and nodded. "Lick your lips baby," she breathed. I was already doing so.

"Open my love," she instructed. I did as I was told. "Now suck them clean for Mama," she said, slipping them deep into my mouth.

She was sweet and pungent, not unlike her beautiful daughter, and I found myself sucking fervently, wrapping my tongue around them and between them to seek out every last drop, while Angie continued to suck at my nipple.

"Oh baby. You like that don't you," she cooed, smiling happily. She appeared pleased in the belief that she had managed to corrupt me so easily, not realising that I would have gladly complied with any of this anyway.

"Would you like some more?" she asked. I nodded, slowly, unable to deny her.

"Angela darling? Do as Mama does darling, would you please?" she asked.

The room was becoming quite dark now, but neither of them seemed concerned. They were both content that they could see enough from the moonlight coming in from the window. Jenny repeated the act two or three more times, and as I watched, Angie mirrored her actions, fingering herself while sucking on my nipple as I sucked Jenny's fingers clean, then Jenny doing the same, my attention alternating between them, first cleaning Jenny's fingers, then Angie's, with each of them spreading traces of the goo over my lips before slipping the contaminated fingers carefully into my mouth, to be cleaned by my eager tongue.

"Let's see what she tastes like, shall we?" she said to Angie. Angie looked at me and she smiled, that lovely, cute little smile of hers, and she bit her lip again.

I got to thinking that maybe, just maybe, Angie wasn't quite the reluctant accomplice as at first she had seemed. The pair of them sat up with their backs to me and took a thigh each, wrapping an arm around it and lifting my bottom from the bed to raise my crotch to their faces, as they leaned over me.

"Ooohh... You look just like me," Jenny enthused. "I wonder if you like all the things that I like?" she asked of no-one in particular. "I do hope so."

They turned to face each other, smiled, then kissed, a long, loving kiss, as my exposed vulva faced the ceiling between them.

Jenny turned her head to look back at me, and she smiled. "Such sweet little labia," she said softly again, then the pair of them dipped their heads down to kiss the inside of my thighs, close to the tops. I struggled slightly, more from the torment of wanting more than they were giving than anything else, and they both began to suck at the tender soft flesh, high on my thighs, so close to my bare, bald pussy.

"Ooohh... you taste so good..." Jenny sighed, not even raising her face from my crotch, "doesn't she darling," she added to Angie. Angie nodded, and they turned and kissed again.

"You first darling," she said to Angie, turning to me and smiling. "Why don't you play with these?" she asked, reaching back to grip one of my perky little breasts, squeezing the nipple gently, as I felt Angie's lips close over my mound.

I gasped as I felt the first touch of Angie's tongue dragging over my bare pussy, and I instinctively raised my hands to grip both of my breasts, relieved that at last I could find the strength to participate, even though it was only to stimulate myself. I began squeezing and kneading them urgently as Angie's hungry tongue set to work. Jenny looked on in delight as her daughter feasted on me, eventually interrupting her child to say. "Come on darling. Don't be greedy. Save some for Mama."

Angie raised her head, turning toward her mother, and Jenny placed a hand at the back of her head and lapped at her mouth, consuming my flavour from her daughter's lips. It was only then that I really understood about Angie's weird and delicious way of kissing.

"My turn sweetie," Jenny almost giggled. I'd never heard a grown woman giggle in that way, but she was obviously excited at the prospect. She closed her mouth over my vulva and kissed it gently, slurping a little as she tasted the free flowing juices, and Angie turned to look at me. There was that unmistakable smile again. She furrowed her brow and pulled an 'Ooohh' face at me, before lowering her lips to my thigh, sucking and gnawing at it softly while her mother sucked on my pussy, pulling at the clitoris and trying to draw it into her mouth.

They would spend about a minute each, lapping and sucking at me, and I confess I lost count of the number of times they each had a turn, but every time one of them raised her head, the other would lap at her mouth, while I lay between them, just watching and yearning for the next delicious assault.

On the last occasion, Jenny was gobbling at me greedily, and Angie said to her, "Give it to her Mama." She turned to look at me over her shoulder and smiled that beautiful little smile of hers, watching me squeezing my nipples and knowing that I needed my release. She bit her lip excitedly. "Give it to her. Make her cum," she urged.

I don't think Jenny needed much encouragement. She began to lap and suck at me so hurriedly and I heaved and moaned in response, crying out as her lips pulled on my aching little clitty, until I felt the pressure rise and fill me with such intense pleasure that I couldn't hold back from it a moment longer. At last I was to be allowed to orgasm. Jenny wrapped her arms around my waist and thrust her mouth down over me so tightly, as my legs began to kick the air wildly, and I felt a rush of all consuming pleasure flood through me as I jerked and twitched in reply to the pleasure that had eluded me for so long, and I felt Jenny gulp and swallow. She was drinking from me, and we were both loving it.

Angie looked back at me once again, and as I calmed, I gasped and panted, and she smiled, a happy, loving smile. It was as much as I could do to smile back, but as I did so, Angie began the last round of licking her mother's face clean.

"Do you think it might be time for something... a bit... err... different?" Jenny asked, almost cautiously, after I'd had a chance to recover.

I nodded.

The two of them laid back beside me again, nestling under my arms as they each took a breast in their mouths, lapping then sucking hard on the nipples as their hands reached down for my crotch, their fingers vying for access to my pussy, and making me moan.

"Oh Angela," Jenny sighed. "I do like your pretty little friend," she laughed. "You stay there darling," she added, as she shuffled up beside me.

She placed a loving hand against my face, easing her moist finger between my lips for me to suck. She smiled, caressing my cheek with her wet hand. "Such sweet little labia," she breathed, kissing my cheek, her finger still in my mouth. She seemed obsessed with the word.

She gripped my head in both hands, and traced the gap between my lips with her tongue, as she had done before. "I want your sweet little labia baby," she whispered. "Open for me baby," she whispered. "Open up for Mama. Mama wants to kiss you again baby," she said softly, stroking my face.

I opened my mouth for her and she smiled, shaking her head and laughing softly. "No baby. Not your mouth. Not this time," she smiled. She reached down to grip the back of Angie's hand, guiding her daughter's finger into me. "This is where Mama wants to kiss you baby," she whispered softly, "but properly this time."

She began caressing and squeezing my breasts, teasing the nipples gently as she turned to watch my knees lift and separate, as I felt myself involuntarily obeying her command.

"That's right baby. As wide as you can for Mama," she purred.

During my training with the gymnastics team, I had developed the ability to perform a perfect, unassisted splits, and I could now see her once more gazing down in lustful glee at the prize which awaited her. I turned the soles of my feet, still adorned with those pretty white ankle socks, to face the ceiling as I stretched wide for her.

"Angela darling," she said, turning to her now, totally cooperative daughter. "Let's give our pretty little baby the thing that babies like the best, shall we?"

Angie gave her a consenting smile, shuffled up the bed, and laying across my arm she slid her arm under my neck, cradling my head in her hands as she lowered one beautiful firm breast to my lips, the way a mother offers her breast to a baby.

"You know what to do, don't you baby?" Jenny asked. "Angela likes to have her titties sucked, don't you darling." 'She's not the only one,' I thought.

Jenny arose from the bed and walked around to the foot, where she climbed up, kneeling as she stroked my thighs, then crouching down, bending low to my open crotch. My head was cradled in Angie's arms, but I could just see the reflection of the moonlight sparkling brightly in Jenny's eyes as her hands reached out to the backs of my knees, pushing them wide.

She stroked up and down the inside of my thighs as she leaned down to inhale my aroma. Her lips kissed close to the tops of my thighs and her beautiful long hair tickled my tummy and my legs as I felt the warmth of her breath on my vulva, and her fingertips teased me, so very close to that moist spot that ached for her touch.

"Such sweet little labia," she breathed again, as I felt the first touch of her tongue in the crevice of the joint, then a kiss, and a slow, lingering lick, so close to my pussy that it made me cry out.

"Thaaat's right baby. Tell Mama you like it."

I instinctively sucked hard on Angie's nipple. "She likes it Mama," Angie giggled in reply for me, delighted by the sensation.

"Tell Mama you want it."

"I want it Mama," I moaned, raising my head from Angie's breast.

"Tell Mama you want her to suck your juicy little cunt baby."

"Oh yes! Fuck me Mama!" I cried.

"Ooohh... Improvising," she laughed. "OK baby. I'll fuck you," she purred. "I'll fuck you like you've never known it baby," she whispered.

As I felt her tongue drag across my bare, bald pussy, I let out a plaintive moan and sucked hard on Angie's stiff nipple, pushing my crotch up to meet her. Again she lapped and again I pushed back. Soon she was lapping and sucking hungrily all around, greedily devouring the juices seeping from me, as my arms managed to wrap around Angie's waist and my body began to buck and writhe.

"I do so love the taste of virgin girls," Jenny cooed, as I felt the tip of her tongue begin to wriggle into me. 'You're going to be a bit disappointed then', I thought as she began to reach deep inside me.

She moaned with pleasure as she searched around for my juices, lapping and sucking at my pussy as I continued to suck on Angie's nipple. Then I heard her let out a deflated sigh.

"Ohhh. You 'naughty' little girl," she said quietly. "I'm not your first," she groaned, sounding thoroughly disappointed. "Who have you been fucking with, you naughty girl?" she asked.

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I simply lay there with my legs spread wide, waiting for her to resume the delicious assault with her tongue. "No matter," she smiled. "There's always next week," she laughed to herself, lowering her head again to give me what I needed.

"What do you want baby?" she asked. "Tell Mama what you want."

"Fuck me Mama," I replied.

"No. You want more than that, don't you."

"Yes Mama," I heard myself say. I thought she meant she wanted me to taste her, 'fresh from the honey pot' as it were, but she clearly had other ideas. She placed her hands carefully behind my knees again, pushing my legs high and wide while reaching down to caress my buttocks with her lips. She kissed and lapped and bit on one, then her tongue began to explore, but Jenny was nowhere near as reluctant to delve to the depths of depravity, not the way Angie had been.

Her tongue traced a line from high on one buttock, just as Angie's had begun, but Jenny's reached down into the groove between my cheeks, passing across the anus before continuing up along the groove between my puffy lips, to flick excitingly against my stiff little clitty.

She did it again, moving very slowly over the anus, seemingly savouring the experience of tasting my ass. The sensation was quite unique, unlike anything I had ever felt before, and I wasn't even sure if I liked it. She repeated the act from the other cheek, kissing, biting, gnawing gently, then lapping, long and slow, dragging her tongue over my tender little virgin bum, wriggling the tip into the crinkly hole a little more each time, again and again, until eventually she was paying more attention to that than my pussy.

That was the point at which I decided I didn't really like it very much at all. I felt my legs kicking in response, and I believed that I should have been strong enough to push her away, but I was stuck there, at her mercy -- and mercy never came. Her tongue began to lap at the groove, her hands now pushing my cheeks apart as her tongue wriggled into me, and she laughed with delight as my legs kicked uselessly in the air.

I don't know how long she held me there, but it was the strangest feeling, like having a live poo wriggling in the opening while her nose rubbed from side to side across my clitoris, like being fucked and buggered at the same time. I still wasn't sure if I loved it or hated it; probably a bit of both.

"Do you like the taste of sweet young pussy?" Jenny asked me at last. I nodded, my lips still firmly affixed to Angie's lovely breast.

"Angela darling?" she called. "Be a love and sit yourself up there, would you darling?"

Jenny grabbed my legs and heaved me down the bed toward her, hoisting me up in the air with my back to her. She gripped me around the waist, and as she lifted me upside-down, I could see Angie taking up position to settle herself at the top of the bed, her legs spread wide, fondling and fingering herself as she watched Jenny lift me to her mouth, and begin tongue-fucking me in earnest.

With her arm around my waist and the other hand reaching down to grope my breasts, I began crying out as her tongue thrust into me, steadily at first, then harder and faster, until I came with a shudder and a cry that surely must have been heard outside. Then she pushed my legs forward and thrust her tongue into my bum again, tongue-fucking me there with a similar ferocity, while Angie appeared to delight in the spectacle.

"Tasty time little girl," Jenny said, turning me onto my face and laying me down, arranging my head between Angie's parted thighs. "Give her a good time," Jenny ordered as she raised my bottom into the air, resting my knees on the bed in front of her. I slid my hands beneath Angie's parted thighs and lowered my lips to her crotch, and I began to kiss and lap all around the sweet, musky area, savouring the flavour of her delicious body. She pushed her crotch up to meet me as my tongue eased into her and I peered up to watch her closing her eyes in delectation, as her hands afforded herself the stimulation to her breasts that I was forced to leave in her charge this time.

All this while, Jenny's hands were stroking up and down my thighs as her lips and her tongue busied themselves at my rear. I felt her hands slide up the inside of my thighs again, separating them, her arms passing up between them, but this time the hands gripping me around the hips as her mouth pressed down into the gap between my buttocks. Suddenly I felt the tongue again, pushing deep this time, again and again, tongue-fucking me, as I bestowed a similar gratification upon my sweet Angie.

We were both moaning with pleasure as I sensed her orgasm begin to rise in harmony with my own. I cried out, shuddering and twitching as Angie let out a cry, and Jenny laughed, delighted at the mutual orgasm she had given us, yet it seemed that she wanted some too. She pushed me aside and grabbed Angie by the legs. Angie let out a surprised squeal as her mother hoisted her up into the self same position that just a few minutes ago she had been holding me, spreading Angie's legs across her shoulders and holding her child upside-down as she tongue-fucked her.

Angie began twisting and writhing and crying out frantically as her mother gave her what appeared to be the fucking of her life, while I settled back into the pillows at the head of the bed. Seeing Angie's mother holding her daughter upside-down that way, and giving her better than I had done the week before, groping her body and making her writhe and almost scream, made me feel a little jealous, but I still managed to play with myself while I watched.

Then it was 'my' turn. Jenny placed Angie face down with her head between 'my' legs and her bottom raised, as she had done with me. I don't think it was Angie's pussy that her mother's tongue was enjoying though. Several times Angie raised her head with a surprised, nay, shocked expression on her face, but sweet Angie still managed to give me another orgasm, easily as good as her mother's.

"Now it's my turn girls," she told us. She pulled us both aside and settled herself on her back in the middle of the bed. "Start with the tits," she said.

I've never really liked that term, the same as I don't really like the word 'cunt', but I did as I was told. We snuggled down on her either side, reaching behind her back with one hand and interlocking fingers, as we both began to suckle on her beautiful full, firm breasts. "Touch me girls," she instructed, and our hands reached down to her shaven pussy, the thighs parting for us. "Both at once girls," she sighed. "Mama likes to feel her little girls' fingers playing."

We frigged her for a few minutes, until she pushed me down between her thighs. "Eat me," she ordered, heaving Angie up to kiss the girl roughly, and I watched her hand move down between Angie's legs, her fingers disappearing up into my sweet young lover as I began to lap at her.

Jenny tasted even better 'fresh from the pot', and she smelled so good I couldn't stop. I plunged my tongue into her as hard and as fast as I could, eager to make her cum the way she had done for me. She was frigging Angie violently, hoisting the girl's body up to her mouth to suck roughly on her breast, as I felt her push her crotch up, and she let out a cry as I felt a small rush of warm fluid fill my mouth. It tasted bitter-sweet, and I swallowed, unable to resist it.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers