After School Delight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

She almost tossed Angie aside and reached down to grab my head with both hands, heaving me up to meet her mouth as her tongue began to lap the residue from my face.

"Get down there," she ordered to Angie. There was no 'Would you please', or 'My darling', any more. She was curt and insistent, demanding attention with none of the earlier pleasantries. She began to moan and pant as I assume Angie obeyed, while she kissed me roughly, fingering me in the same way that she had done with my sweet young Angie.

"Oh, that's my good girl," she panted softly, obviously praising Angie but looking into my eyes. "Can Mama have a treat baby?" she asked.

"Anything," I said, suddenly surprised that I could speak normally again.

She raised me up, and began to kiss one small breast, lapping and sucking on it, then biting it gently. "You like that baby?" she asked, her two middle fingers reaching deep inside me between my parted thighs. I nodded. She bit me harder and I cried out in pain, but she continued, seemingly overcome with lust.

She raised her hand and sucked her fingers clean, then wrapped the arm around my waist tightly as she held my elbow with the other hand, raising it high and lifting me away, pushing my arm up high above my head.

"This is what Mama likes baby," she whispered, as her tongue reached for my breast again, and she began to lap at my breast, then up the side of my body, way up under my arm. "Mama likes to taste sweet little girl sweat," she whispered, lapping eagerly under my arm. "Do you like it baby?" she asked.

"Yes Mama," I heard myself saying.

Oddly enough, Idid find it strangely pleasant. Obviously, it was Angie's mum who introduced me to the dubious delights of licking a girl's underarm, and although at first I considered it a little disgusting (as many do the first time they come across it), the sensation turned out to be something highly pleasurable. In years to come, it was destined to become a favourite fetish of mine, as it clearly already was with Jenny. I don't think I would enjoy doing it as much with a man; men tend to be hairy there, but the taste of a girl's shaved underarm, untainted by deodorant, I found simply delish.

"Mama wants to eat her little girl," Jenny moaned, heaving and lurching in response to Angie's tongue, as she lapped at me. I'd almost forgotten about Angie down there. "Mama wants to fuck her little girl," she gasped, as her fingers frigged me roughly.

"Oh, fuck you little girl," she moaned. "Fuck you. Fuck you," she cried, still busy lapping all around my body, but it wasn't said in an insulting way. She said it in a loving way, if you can grasp how that might be possible.

"Yes Mama. Fuck me. Fuck me," I cried in reply.

Jenny was easily as skilled with her fingers as she was with her tongue, but I wanted to taste her again, and she clearly wanted me. She turned me around to lie on top of her in a classic '69' where I could watch Angie happily eating her, while I felt her tongue begin to burrow into me. I gripped her thigh and pulled it up alongside me as Angie pushed the other out the opposite way. Now all three of us were happy, Angie and I lapping and kissing at her mother's bald pussy lips, and each other, while Jenny wrapped her arms around my tiny waist and thrust her tongue deep into me over and over again.

We stayed like that for some long time, until at last I felt yet another orgasm flood through me, while Angie and I succeeded in giving her mother the same. As Jenny lay panting, recovering beneath me, Angie and I kissed, still as much in love as we had been on that first evening together.

"I'm tired," I eventually told her, softly,

"Me too," she agreed.

"Come up here girls, and let's all have a cuddle together," Jenny suggested. She gave us both a satisfied smile as the three of us lay there together with her in the middle this time, the two of us kissing her and each other, playing with her breasts and her pussy, not really trying to arouse, just caressing in a caring sort of way.

"You two go to sleep now my pretty babies," Jenny said softly as she pulled the covers up and over the three of us, and I had no sooner felt her kisses on my cheeks than I had fallen asleep.

*****

When I awoke the next morning, I was surprised to find Ges and Angie lying on either side of me in Jenny's bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked of Ges, in surprise. She just smiled.

"Off you go now," Angie told her. "We said you could stay until she wakes. Now you have to leave."

Ges didn't seem reluctant at all; not the way she had been the previous Thursday in the alley, when I had told her that I had to go. She just smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. As she moved to get up I felt her arm move against my tummy and her hand lift away from my breast; I hadn't even realised it was there, and Angie's began to move against the other, squeezing and fondling gently.

I wondered how long they had been lying there beside me like that; probably all night I supposed. Ges pulled the covers back to reveal her superb naked body for less than a second, as she quickly turned to alight from the bed. My all too brief sight of her bare back was quite inspiring, with just a fleeting glimpse of one firm young breast, viewed under her arm as she turned away, the beautiful deep groove tracing her spine, the attractive 'vee' shape of her back, tapering down to that lovely slender waist, and the cutest little bum you ever saw.

I had thought that Angie's body was something to behold, but from behind, Ges looked even sweeter. She picked up a red silk gown from the chair beside where our clothes were neatly piled, and slipped her arms in, finally turning to delight me with a smiling full frontal view of her fresh young nakedness before smartly wrapping it around her and tying the cord around her waist.

She stood and looked at us, lying together in her mother's bed. Her hands began to touch herself intimately, and the smile on her face seemed to tell a tale of deep satisfaction, yet a hungry, wanton yearning for more.

"Off you go! Now!" Angie insisted, sounding more than a little cross, maybe a little jealous too, and she leaned over to hug me possessively, as her younger sister departed.

"I did tell you she doesn't seem to know what's appwopwiate." I couldn't help thinking, 'Isn't that a bit obtuse? She was naked in the bed beside me for God's sake!' Even so, I thought it best not to say anything.

"How long had she been there?" I asked.

"She got back last night." Angie told me. "She begged and begged to stay with us, until Mum finally gave in. She usually gets her way," Angie sighed, begrudgingly.

"Oh. You're awake," Jenny's voice greeted us. "Come along now you two. Down for breakfast with you."

"Oh wow. Yes please," I said. "I'm famished."

"I'm not surprised," Jenny said, giving Angie a sideways look, and smirking. "Better get a move on. We need to get you home, or you'll miss church. I promised your mother."

"When was that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yesterday morning. She rang us and asked because she wants you to go to Communion. I said I would try to get you home by midday."

"But... It's Saturday," I complained.

"No baby... It's Sunday today."

"What happened to Saturday?" I asked,

"What indeed," she smirked.

"You slept through it," Angie whispered.

"But... how is that even possible?" I asked, but neither of them answered. They just smiled at me.

I rolled over to get out of the bed and I felt a stinging sensation in my crotch. "Owww... I feel 'really' sore."

"Too much sex, I shouldn't wonder," Jenny said with a knowing smile to Angie.

I was confused. I didn't think that a tongue could make you sore like that; it had never done so in the past with Angie, but we had been doing it rather a lot on the Friday night, so I assumed she must be right.

I pulled the cover back to have a look and I was horrified to see that the area all around my pussy looked red and raw. "Oh No!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong with me?" I cried out, suddenly worried that I may have contracted some awful ailment.

"Look at me," Jenny told me. I looked up and the moment our eyes met, I felt that strange calm again. "You don't need to worry about it," she told me. "Say it for me."

"I don't need to worry about it," I repeated.

"It will be fine. It will go away on its own," she said softly.

"Yes. It will go away on its own," I echoed.

"Now, come on you two," she said with a smile. "Let's have you downstairs for your breakfast," she added, turning to leave us.

"Are you OK?" Angie asked, looking concerned. She put a comforting hand on my shoulder as she gazed into my eyes.

"Yes. I'm fine," I smiled, "just a bit sore. I'll be OK. Anyway, we'll have to get a move on, or I'll be late for Communion."

We kissed again, gently, then fell back onto the bed, our naked bodies pressing against one another and our hands finding each other's firm young breasts as we kissed and rolled lovingly together.

"I want you again," Angie said softly, her eyes so big and wide, and her delightful smile tempting me.

"I don't think I can," I laughed. "We have to go," I told her.

"Hmmm..." she pouted.

As we left Jenny's bedroom, I noticed the ornaments had all gone from the mantelpiece. I had meant to ask Jenny about them later, when we got downstairs, but I was distracted by my soreness. I certainly found I had to walk far more 'carefully' than I had done on the Friday when I had arrived.

"What on Earth will I tell my mam?" I asked Angie.

"Just tell her you have a bit of a sore tummy," Angie giggled. "It's just a very low one," and we both laughed.

"Hey! Maybe we should do this to Suzanne?" I suggested, and we looked at each other, both drawing in a slurping sound followed by a feigned spit to the side, then laughed again.

We all sat together at breakfast, and once again Ges kept staring at me, and making rude gestures with the sausages, attracting scolding glares from her mother as she pushed them in and out of her mouth and sucked on them like... well, I think you probably know.

"Don't take any notice," Angie told me, but I couldn't help but watch her; she was so cute and naughty, and a few times I felt myself stifling a giggle, which only encouraged her to do it all the more.

By the time Breakfast was finished, it was almost eleven o'clock. "Well, Macey," Jenny asked. "Did you enjoy your stay my love?"

"More than you can imagine," I told her, smiling, "but next time can we do it without the hypnotism? I'm not sure I really liked that.

"I'll make a deal with you," she smiled. "I'd like you to do something for Mama next time, would you baby?" I looked into her eyes, wondering what might be coming. "Angela tells me you often have your hair in pigtails for school. Would you put your hair in pigtails for me, when you come for Geraldine's party?"

"Oh, Mu-um!" Angie groaned. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Oh... don't deny Mummy, angel. You know how I've always loved pigtails. I always used to put their hair in pigtails," she confided to me. "There's just something about a pretty girl with pigtails that Mama simply can't resist, especially in a school uniform," she smiled eagerly.

As we parted this time, she gave me a proper kiss - full on the mouth, tongue and everything, much to Angie's obvious annoyance, then Ges came running over to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, with Jenny breathing a sigh of relief.

"I can't wait for my party next week," she told me. "You will come, won't you?" she seemed to plead.

"Of course I will," I promised. "I wouldn't miss it for anything."

I kissed her on the nose as she hugged me, and just for the briefest moment I could see the child in her eyes as she gave me the cutest little smile.

... To be continued...

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers