After-school Special Pt. 03

Story Info
Ben wants Cassie back. Cassie tells him what she did.
1.4k words
4.24
4.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben sat in the driver's seat of his parents' old Volvo, his profile illuminated by the dash lights. He stared straight ahead and wouldn't even look in my direction. I pressed my thighs together, still riding the high of the multiple orgasms he and Shawn had brought me to. My pussy was full of both of their cum. I just loved thinking about it. I'm not trying to get myself pregnant--I'm an eighteen-year-old high school senior and not about to wreck my future--but it made me feel dirty in a good way. And the way it felt when a guy exploded inside me was next level.

"I can't believe you let him talk to you that way." Ben broke the silence, his voice hoarse.

"Who, Shawn?"

"Who, Shawn?" he mocked in a high pitched tone. "Who else? How many guys are you fucking, Cass?"

"You mean like today, or?" I laughed at his stricken face. That may have been mean, but he looked like someone ran over his puppy. Way too dramatic.

"You call him 'Master.'"

I shrugged. "Why do you care?"

"Because I fucking love you, Cassie, that's why I care."

The smile faded from my lips. "I love you too, Ben," I said softly. And I did. He'd left me, breaking my heart in the process, but I'd never stopped loving him. Why did he leave me then, if he loved me?

He stared at me with those gorgeous green eyes under thick bushy brows. "Then why are you calling that burnout your master?"

"Because it turns me on. In case you didn't notice."

"I noticed." His eyes left my face and traveled down to my tits before snapping back up. "I missed you so damn much, but you've been running around whoring yourself out to anyone. I'm such a fool."

"Agreed, you were an idiot to break up with someone you love." I couldn't keep the bitterness out of my voice.

"I made a mistake, Cass, okay? I thought I wanted--oh never mind."

"No, tell me. What did you want so badly that it was worth breaking my heart over?"

Ben stared out the windshield again. "It's college. There are so many parties, so many girls, I wanted to try something different."

"Ah, so you wanted to whore yourself out to anyone, too."

He slapped the steering wheel. "It's not the same thing."

"What's different?"

"I hooked up with some girls at parties. Good girls, college girls. You're screwing a drug addict in the dirt and begging him for it."

"I screwed you in the dirt. Shawn took me up against the wall."

"Goddammit Cassie, can you be serious for one second?"

I leaned against the headrest. "I'll try."

"I wanted us to get back together."

I tried to harden my heart against him, but he smelled so good, like fir trees and grass. I reached for his hand. "I never stopped loving you. You broke my heart."

"Let me fix it."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You can't just fix it. You broke me."

He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry."

I melted, enjoying the moment. His arms around me had once been everything in the world I wanted. Now, though, I wanted other things.

When he pulled away, I asked, "You still want to be with me, after what just happened?"

His Adam's apple bobbed in the dark as he swallowed. "I can get over it." The doubt in his voice was thick as corn syrup.

"No, you can't." I unbuttoned my shirt, showing him my cleavage and the top of my bra. His eyes drank me in.

I unbuttoned another. "You watched another man take me from behind."

I unclasped the front of my bra, and my tits sprang out. "I came all over his cock. That's burned in your brain."

His cock started to swell, forming a tent in his lap.

"And I think you like it."

He pulled my hand into his lap and I squeezed his cock over his jeans.

"Should I tell you what else I did?"

Ben moaned. I unzipped his jeans and slipped my hand inside, my fingers circling his tumescent dick.

"You remember the computer teacher, Mr. Godwin?" I asked as I stroked him.

"Mmm hmmm." Ben closed his eyes.

"He caught me with Shawn in my mouth one day after school. He could have had me suspended, but I begged him not to punish me. He agreed, but I had to do some things for him first."

I bent over the center console and took Ben's cock in my mouth. He still tasted like my juices. He rubbed his hand across my upper back and slipped his hand around to palm my bare breast.

"Did you suck his dick?" Ben asked.

I continued to bob up and down on my ex-boyfriend's very familiar penis for a few moments more before rising up, continuing to pump his cock with my hand. "No. First, he wanted to play with my tits."

"I can see why." Ben triggered the switch on the side of my chair and I fell backward, my tits like giant globes pointing at the cabin lights. Ben's mouth descended on them and he sucked my nipples.

"Then he finger-fucked me," I said, holding the back of Ben's head as he worked on my breasts. Before I'd let him go further, he'd spent hours ministering to them in this car. My nipples were so sensitive that I could sometimes cum from this alone. "He teased my cunt until I begged him to fuck me."

"You begged that old teacher?" he asked into my breast.

"I did. I was so horny, I just had to have it."

"And I have to have you. Come home with me?"

"Okay."

Ben returned to the driver's seat with a very-uncomfortable looking erection in his lap. I sat up and buttoned my top, catching my breath as he drove the mile or so to his house. The windows were dark as we approached, and we crept upstairs to his bedroom. He undressed and lay back on his bed, illuminated by the streetlight pouring in from the window. I added to the pile of clothes on the floor and climbed over him, spreading my thighs and sinking onto his cock. My full cunt squelched as he entered me, displacing the cum from the afternoon. Ben grabbed my hips and thrust up into me, hitting my cervix and making me moan.

"God you little fucking slut," he grunted as he thrust into me, gripping my hips painfully. "Spreading your legs for anyone."

He released my hips and let me ride him. I leaned forward so that my clit rubbed against his shaft as he pumped in and out of my snatch. "Oh, Ben," I moaned. I didn't think it was possible for me to cum again after all the sex from earlier, but my body started rising to the occasion. "Fuck me harder."

Ben turned, keeping his dick inside me as we flipped positions with him on top. With one hand, he pinned my wrists above my head. "You want this dick?"

"Always," I said, not even a little bit of a lie. He used his leverage to pound me harder than ever. It hurt, but felt so good. With his other hand, he covered my mouth to stifle my screams as another orgasm shook me, my pussy spasming around his cock. Our bodies knew each other so well. Ben couldn't hold off any longer. With one last intense thrust he pushed into me as far as he could go and blasted me with his sperm. "God, I love you."

"I love you, too." I nestled into his chest, closing my eyes and letting warm happiness wash over me. This really was everything I'd ever wanted a week ago.

Now, though, I knew that there were so many other things to want. I couldn't go back to being Ben's little high school girlfriend, waiting for him to come home from college to satisfy me. That's not the person I wanted to be anymore, and deep down, I think Ben knew that, too.

Tonight though, we would hold and cuddle each other and look deep into one another's eyes. It wasn't a lie--we were still those same people who loved each other and might never really stop. Tonight we'd be reunited lovers on our way to happily ever after.

Tomorrow, tomorrow would be another story...