After School Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Good intentions push a teacher to make another mistake.
2.5k words
4.39
32.3k
26

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Two: [D]ouble Take

Morgan woke up horny the next day. She woke up imagining Chris' fat cock throbbing and pulsing, and she remembered the hot musk of it as he shot across her face and her nose. She came home sticky with his semen and fingered herself in the shower, her husband was hardly a thought in her head as she did it. She fingered herself again in the morning, reaching a quiet but empty orgasm beside her sleeping husband before her alarm went off. He woke up oblivious, and she woke up angry.

She remained horny as she dressed, and she eyed her pert body as well, imagining Chris there with her, equally naked. They would complement each other, Chris' big body looking even bigger beside Morgan's own petite frame. Every part of him was built to break her, but she looked young and could likely pass as his girlfriend in the right context. It flattered her that a man like Chris would show interest in her, and then she reminded herself that Chris was not a man but a boy with a man-sized cock, which did nothing to reduce her pride.

The morning passed slowly and empty. She spied Chris passing in the halls but could hardly get him to look her in the eyes. That afternoon for tutoring he was quiet, unwilling or unable to speak to her at length. Morgan, meanwhile, kept hoping he had hidden another A from her and thought to just ask him to let her suck his dick again. She needed to come, and she knew her husband couldn't do it.

A week passed and nothing. Thoughts and memories of Chris' dick floated in and out of her head. She tried again to fuck her husband but couldn't. He smelled wrong, and she ended up jerking him off to a meager and disappointing climax. By the next Tuesday, she resented her husband and increasingly looked to Chris for relief.

Chris, meanwhile, remained the perfect gentleman. Sometimes, she noticed that he was hard, and though it brought a smile to her face, she wasn't brave enough to act on it. His grades weren't improving, and she didn't want to reward bad behavior. So, she just stared and waited for him to ask for help, and he didn't ask for help because of his embarrassment and his arousal. She had always thought he might have a crush on her, but she had never realized how intense his crush was.

Tuesday, however, was too much. They passed in the hall and Morgan noted, with some amusement, that Chris developed a sudden limp. Recognizing her own arousal, she realized the truth--she would have to be the one to end this cold war. So, when tutoring started, she approached his desk and stopped beside him. Seated, he was almost as tall as she was standing. She found his pants tented, and she smiled.

He looked at her, his eyes lingering on her small bosom before meeting her gaze. She smiled, and he stammered. "Uh--Um--Mrs. Klein?"

Morgan shushed him with one dainty finger to his lips. "Shh," she said, smiling. "You seem to be having a hard time focusing," she said, leaning over onto his desk and giving him a glimpse of her breasts down her blouse. "Let me help you." She ended the statement by cupping his swollen manhood through his pants.

Chris gasped. "B-But I haven't gotten another A yet."

Hardly listening, Morgan undid his pants with one hand and pulled his hard dick out. He jumped into view, his dick erupting from the open fly of his boxers. Already long and rigid, he seemed massive compared to her husband, and she cooed as she took him in her hand. After days of fantasy, it felt good to hold the real thing again. "Oh! Do you see that, Chris? You're so big and hard right now, there's no way you can focus on what you're reading. At this rate, you'd be lucky to even get an F." Taking him in both hands, she stroked him slowly. "Oh, you poor thing. It must hurt to be so big and hard all the time." Pouting, she looked him in the eyes and found him staring at her breasts. "Is this what I do to you, Chris? Do I make it hard for you to learn?"

Gasping and whining, Chris shook his head. His long hair danced as he did. "No, Mrs. Klein. No! You help me!"

Morgan smiled. Reaching into his underwear, she cupped his balls and marveled at their weight and size. "That is sweet, Chris, but you don't have to lie." She purred and held him by his root, staring in awe at his full length. Despite his size, he remained a quiet, mewling teen in the hands of a woman far more experienced. The age difference only helped to arouse her more, and her tiny hands around his dick made him appear bigger by comparison. Groaning, she stroked his full length with both hands. "No, the best thing I can do for you now is help you come. Then and only then can we get any real work done."

She made eye contact with Chris and was happy to find him speechless. Her entire life, she has been a good girl who made the right decision whenever faced with a challenge. Holding Chris now and measuring him against her forearm, she felt like this is the first bad decision of her life, and she was glad that she waited for the right one. Purring, she stroked him from base to crown, holding him as if she was tugging him toward her. "Mm, Chris, I made you this hard. So, I have to be the one who takes on the heavy, heavy burden of helping you find relief."

After that, Morgan lost herself in him. She stared at his shaft and reversed her grip, holding him with both hands and stroking him vigorously. Her husband was a tall man and very slender, and though he was not the only man she had ever been with, he was the one she had chosen to marry. To that point, she had been satisfied with him. Though she had been with bigger men, they had never been large enough to adequately outclass him.

Chris, however, outclassed all of them. She had attempted to find pleasure and comfort in her fingers and in her husband for days and found each unworthy. Chris, however, has her wet at a glance. Holding him, stroking him, she could not help but imagine the way that he could and would fill her if given the chance. A facial had given her one of the best orgasms of her life. She knew on instinct that opening her legs to him would give her so much more.

Staring at his huge dick as her hands glided across him, watching his swollen red crown leak precum, Morgan whined in her arousal. "Darn it, Chris, I can't believe how stinking big you are!"

Gasping in her grasp, Chris whined, "I'm sorry!"

Morgan stopped stroking him long enough to look him in the eyes and was hurt to find him anxious. His dick was steel hard, throbbing in her tiny hands, and his interest was obvious, but it was animal interest and little more. Chris was still a child, Morgan remembered, too young to understand her praise or to separate it from insult. She was treating him like a well-endowed stud, experienced and virile, and he could be that someday. Today, however, he was only a eighteen-year-old boy with a mammoth hard-on and a horny teacher.

Stroking him more slowly, Morgan swallowed her arousal and put on a smile for him. Chris' big dick was confusing for her. It filled her with lust, but that lust was her burden and not his. He was still a boy, and she was his instructor. It was her job to keep him safe and to teach him the truth. Smiling gently, she whispered to him, "No, Chris. You don't need to apologize. You should never have to apologize for having a big dick." She giggled, watching him thrust and whine as she stroked him slowly from crown to root. "When I tell you that your dick is big, I am complimenting you. Few men are this size, and I think yours is long, and thick, and gorgeous. So, whenever you're horny, whenever you're distract, bring your big, beautiful dick to me, and I promise to take care of it.

Chris gasped, thrusting into her hands, leaking precum all over her fingers. "A-anytime?"

Smiling at him again, seeing the hope and the shock in his eyes, Morgan squeezed his dick in open affection. Holding him, stroking him, it is easy to imagine him as a man, but looking him in the eyes reveals that he is only a boy with a man-sized cock that required man-sized attention. The girls at school wouldn't have his best interests at heart, and so Morgan resigned herself to taking care of him instead. "Anytime," she purred.

"Even without an A?"

She giggled. "Even without an A." Licking her lips a second time, she turned her attention back to the swollen, throbbing dick in her hands. She could tell he was getting close and could tell from the way he moved and the way he swelled in her hands. Chris could feel it, too, and seemed to be breathing through his arousal, desperate to keep himself together. Morgan found his efforts cute, but she also wanted to see him explode. Kissing his crown, she whispered, "So, what can I do to help you finish, Chris? What do you need from me? What do you want?"

Panting like a dog, Chris barked, "Tits! I want to see your tits!"

Smiling, Morgan stroked him with one hand while using her other hand to cup one of her breasts. Her hard nipple dug into her palm as she touched herself. "These little things?"

Chris whined and nodded. His dick throbbed, producing even more thick, rich precum to spread across her palm. "Yes," he panted. "Yes. I want to see them. I want to come on them."

"You want to come on them," Morgan echoed, laughing. "My, my, you are bold, aren't you?" Releasing her breasts, she put a finger to his mouth as he opened it to apologize. He stared down at her, cross-eyed, around her finger. "Don't," she said, holding his dick firmly in hand as precum wetted her skin. "Don't apologize, Chris. Women like it when a man knows what he wants, and with a big dick like yours, you have a lot of bargaining power. As for my tits.."

Reaching down with her free hand, Morgan lifted her bra and blouse up smoothly over her slender stomach and small, plump breasts. Her nipples, more red than pink in color, stood fully erect and sensitive in the open air. Plucking one, Morgan looked down to regard her breasts before looking him in the eyes and finding him staring. "I can accommodate that request, but you'll have to help me out from here." Guiding him, she turned him to face her instead of the desk and then moved his hand to hold her blouse up as she kneeled to hold hid dick to her breasts.

She returned to stroking him, smearing his precum along his shaft with her palms. The mess spilled onto her chest, gathering in the valley between them. Morgan smiled up at him, and he stared back, jaw hanging, eyes wide and unblinking. She laughed in response. "Now, go ahead and come, Chris. Cover me in all your thick, sticky semen. Unload your big, teenage balls into your favorite teacher's bosom."

Morgan made sure to smile as she fed him the dirty talk, and she felt him quicken immediately. Holding him to her chest, she stroked him to his approaching orgasm and all the way to the end. She could feel his semen swell his shaft, surging and spraying, and she had her own orgasm before his semen even touched her. The feel of his hot seed spreading across her body, though, only amplified it. Like sexual alchemy, it transformed a small, buzzing orgasm into a hurricane of pleasure.

By the end both were breathless and panting in climax. Chris' semen had gathered across her breasts and her collar bone, soiling her blouse and possibly ruining it. Morgan didn't care, however. She continued to stroke him before pulling him into her mouth on instinct to clean him. The taste of him elicited a long moan from her as she bobbed her head on him dutifully, both grateful for the orgasm he gave her and the one she received across her torso. Comparing him against her husband again only made her more grateful.

When finished, she sat back to display the semen she had collected across her chest to him, and she saw his dick twitch before swelling gradually back to life. Taking hold of him again, Morgan stroked him idly. "Now, now, Chris," she said, chuckling affectionately as he hardened in her hand. "I won't help you a second time today, no matter how distracted you get." Taking hold of him by the root, she stared at his dick in awe. "At least, not if you don't earn it." Eying his cock, she gave it a quick kiss before standing. "We don't have much time before your mother gets here, and I need to get cleaned up."

Watching her move, Chris stammered. Mrs. Klein was a tiny thing, not skinny but slender. She kept fit with rigid exercise, and it showed in the subtle way her body flexed as she moved. Breathless, he stammered, "O-Okay." Morgan lowered her blouse, pulling it down over her cum-soaked breasts and showing off the stains he left in the fabric. She was partway across the classroom, her bare feet stepping lightly across the glossy tiles, before he called to her. Turning, she stared back at him and his hard dick with equal want.

"Yes?"

Chris, feeling suddenly self-conscious, looked away. "Th-Thanks."

Morgan smiled. Eyes fixed on his dick, she said, "You're welcome, and put that big thing away before someone sees it and asks questions."

Chris, looking down at his dick, scrambled. "Yes, ma'am!"

Morgan laughed from the doorway. "I'll be back soon, and then we can brush up on some key terms before you go home. Okay?"

Chris gave a rushed affirmative as Morgan ducked out into the hall. She hurried to the teacher's lounge bathroom to rinse off but hesitated at the sink when she got there. Wearing his semen was oddly comforting and staring at her reflection made her feel somehow more confident in herself. Already a supremely confident woman, she realized that the pride she felt was in having Chris' interest to begin with.

Rinsing herself, she watched the way the water molded her blouse to her figure and thought silently how it will be even harder to keep Chris focused.


kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers