All Comments on 'After Sports Day'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You gave

Up your teenagers and your marriage for a romp or two with two assholes who are going to die real soon of heart attacks, as soon as they meet a pissed off Jim.

This is the last chapter in LW, the following will be in Efotic Couplings without the need for a mention of her ex-family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Since New Forester took all his stories down

Either this is a new pen name, or this guy thought it would be safe to steal an old story. Either way, needs an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

liked it. more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Is that the crap which turns you on? Oh you poor little wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't find "After the Pantomime"

It doesn't seem to be in the Mature category, as you said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Muslim UK

... and with spineless "women" like this running round the UK, it is no wonder that the Arabs have been able to over-run that country.

One would actually think the Brits might be somewhat self-conscious of allowing their country to be taken from them without a tussel, but they go on sharing their women and being outbred right under their noses.

"wifesharing" or is it incompetence as a human being? one needs to question....

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
To be helpful

The prior story is Wendy Celebrates the School Pantomime in the Illustrated section. The writing style is very similar so the author is probably the same person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
She lives in a village?

And yet somehow can keep her affair a secret? You've never lived in a village, have you. There are NO secrets in a village.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still a good story!

The first one is titled 'After the Pantomime.' Really well done story, though I always wish the old coots would get more friends in on it and fuck her more. Oh wait, that's in part three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
camera

digital pics do not need to be developed

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 6 years ago
Great stuff

I loved it x

(God there are some miserable buggers on here aren't there!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To put it in simple terms

You have traded your marriage for divorce, loss of family and slutdom. That is what you have done.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 5 years ago
Can't find...

... After the Pantomime this story anywhere on this site. Where can I find it?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Guess

Guess I'm one of anniefartie's miserable old buggers, because this story totally sucked. If I wasn't of Scottish ancestry, I would almost cry for the diseased state of GB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good old-fashioned erotica

Great stuff

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for an erotic and fun read!! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
765 Followers
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...