After Sports Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, no, Tom, please don't. Look, I'm really enjoying this cup of tea with you in your peaceful cottage, and the last thing I want is to have Alice here telling me and everybody else what to do. You know what she's like ---I've tried to keep out of her way since Christmas, because I know she might start saying things --you know, saying things about............' and Wendy's voice tailed off again.

'Saying things about that night, do you mean, Wendy? Tom's right you know, Wendy. It really is too hot for you to keep that thick tracksuit on.' The two men were both appealing to her ego as well as trying to gently blackmail the delightful wife.

Blushing again, Wendy answered, 'Well.......yes, yes, about that night..........and it's all...........it's all best forgotten, isn't it?' Then she remembered herself and her company, and went on, 'Of course, I really enjoyed the evening with you two devils,' and Wendy smiled and really blushed now, 'but Alice has a big mouth, and she really spoiled it when she arrived. You understand don't you?'

'Did you really enjoy the evening with us, Wendy? Was it fun? That's really nice of you to say so.' She was digging herself a big hole now and getting more embarrassed by the minute, and the two old boys were trying to wind her round their little fingers. They were succeeding. Tom went on,

'Look Wendy, me and old Bill don't see many people these days, just a few folk down at the allotments or people in the pub when we go and have a pint or two. We are both widowers, you know that, and to see a nice, pretty lady like you is a real pleasure. We've known you since you were a little girl running around the village, watched you grow into a fine young woman, get married and have children, and now you are an attractive mother who still looks really sexy when she walks around the lanes. What happened last Christmas, Wendy, well.........well, it was really nice, and me and Bill will never forget that lovely body of yours --will we Bill?'

'Oh no, your figure is the envy of all the women in the village, young Wendy, you know that, and all the men want to take you to bed, you know.' Bill pushed home more and more flattery on the lovely wife. 'You were like honey and cream all mixed into one, young Wendy, and it really is nice to have you round for a cup of tea again. You looked really fetching again in your running kit this afternoon, you know. It's a pity you've put your tracksuit back on, you know. We don't really want to phone up Alice and tell her that you're here, do we?'

Wendy was being pushed into a corner, even though it was being done light heartedly. She knew exactly what the two old boys were doing --trying to gently flatter and tease her again, using the threat of calling Alice as their lever. She admitted to herself that it really was hot in the thick material, and Wendy thought that if she took the tracksuit off and relaxed for a little while, then she might be able to placate the two randy old men who were egging her on.

'You know, you two are really awful, aren't you,' but as she spoke, Wendy was grinning and unzipping the tracksuit top and about to slip it from her shoulders. 'It is very hot, and I can still enjoy the sun for a while, BUT, if I hear either of you two mention phoning Alice again, then I'll be off home straight away, and I won't even want to see your prize carrots Tom. Understand?' and it was Wendy's turn to giggle at the two old men.

The two old men were mesmerised as the gorgeous mother let her top slip to the floor to reveal the yellow vest tight around her superb chest. 'I don't know whether I should take the bottoms off --I don't know if you two lecherous old buggers can behave yourself. No phone calls?'

'We promise, young Wendy, you know we promise. No phone calls, just the three of us,' mumbled Tom, and the two men watched, almost hypnotised, waiting for Wendy to reveal those glorious legs in close-up!! She stood up from the sun-lounger and began to slide the trousers over her hips. She turned round to hide her blushes, but Tom and Bill didn't mind as it wasn't her blushes they were interested in. Wendy had magnificent thighs, and the tightness of the denim material over her bottom almost allowed her firm, shapely cheeks to peek out from under the bottom of the shorts --my God, they were unhealthy shorts, heart attack material!! At last, Wendy slipped the trousers off over her plimsolls and sat down again and picked up her cup.

'There! Satisfied?' she teased, and already Wendy felt more at ease again. The men had promised not to phone her arch enemy, she was now enjoying the sun on her body without the constricting 'suit,' and Tom and Bill would stop teasing her---hopefully. That powerful feeling returned to Wendy again, the feeling that even at 39, her figure was still in good shape and able to attract the attentions of the opposite sex, (and not just the opposite sex as far as Alice was concerned), and it was the feeling that Wendy last felt in December ---God, calm down, she thought to herself, you're just having a well-earned cup of tea in a pleasant country garden.

Wendy could feel the two old men looking at her, taking in the wonderful ripeness and fullness of her lovely body, so she tried to change the subject again. 'You've got a lovely garden here, Tom. You must be very busy, what with this and the allotment.'

'I don't do much here, young Wendy. We get all our vegetables down at the allotment, don't we Bill, and I just use this quiet, little garden to sit and dream and watch my fish. Have you seen my fish pond, Wendy? It's down the other end of the garden. Come on, come and see my fish. There's an old seat down there, come on!'

'No, no, I mustn't. The kids will be wondering where I am, and I must get back.'

''Course not, Wendy, don't you go worrying about them. You know they're big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves, don't you? Why don't you leave a message on your phone at home, telling them that you're just having a cup of tea with friends and you won't be too long coming home? At least they'll know you're OK. Go on. Use the phone in the hall. It's only about 5.30 --I bet they won't be home for ages yet, anyway.'

Tom was probably right. On these warm summer evenings, the teenage children all got up to after-school activities, some she knew about and some she didn't, thank God, but they all sort of rambled home whenever they got hungry, and it could be as late as 9o'clock sometimes, so Wendy didn't really see the need to rush home anyway. She did think it was right, however, to take up Tom's offer, and she was only five minutes or so leaving a message on the phone, and then she returned to the garden.

'Come on young Wendy, we're down the bottom of the garden,' and Wendy could hear the voices coming from the far end of the garden, behind some scruffy, mature bushes.

'Oh, there you are. Isn't it lovely up here? Really peaceful, oh.....and the pond, oh.....that's really beautiful, Tom.' She went to the edge of the little pond and watched the different coloured fish moving about under the water lilies. There was shade from the old, overhanging trees, there was beautiful solitude, there was an old wooden seat close to the pond, and there was that glorious, late afternoon sun. The two old men were sitting on the seat, watching the sexy wife admiring the pond—well, they were actually admiring Wendy's stunning body in the shorts and vest, and as she bent over to look closer into the murky pond, they could see her superb breasts hanging beautifully as the vest had no material at all around the big armholes. They could also see her long legs and the firmness of her arse as it strained against the denim shorts.

The cut of the denim was such that there seemed to be only a very thin strip of material between Wendy's legs as she bent over, and Tom and Bill had to restrain themselves from reaching forward to run their fingers around Wendy's luscious bum! Tom got up --would he, wouldn't he? He stood very close to Wendy and just managed to control himself.

'Well Wendy, I'm going to make another cup of tea. You stay here with young Bill, and I'll bring it back out here. Would you like a cold drink, or do you want another cup of tea?' He watched Wendy's breasts surge about in the yellow vest, and could see the wonderful nipples grazing against the material, but he controlled himself and went down the path as Wendy called out, 'Oh, another tea would be lovely Tom. Thankyou.'

As Tom went down the path, Bill got up to join Wendy peering into the pond. 'Really peaceful down here, isn't it Wendy? Old Tom and I spend many an hour down here just having a chin wag and perhaps a nice smoke and a cup of tea. No-one disturbs us, only the birds singing and the bees buzzing about, and we can watch those fish for hours, or see the butterflies moving from plant to plant --real nice and quiet. You looked really fetching again this afternoon, you know, Wendy, running about in them shorts,' and Bill slipped his arm around Wendy's waist as they both looked down into the pond.

Wendy did feel relaxed herself as she enjoyed the afternoon sun, and she wasn't about to protest at the old man cuddling up to her. She tried to ignore it as they carried on talking, but very slowly, Bill was pulling at her slim waist, pulling her into his firm masculine frame, his fingers starting to play with Wendy's vest --just rubbing it up and down against her skin, with only the very thin yellow material between his fingers and her brown tummy.

'God, Wendy --you are a sexy, young woman you know. Very often, I lay awake at night thinking about when you were here in front of that roaring fire,' and his hand slid the vest up a bit higher and he just held it, baring Wendy's tummy, his hand just under her firm breast.

'Well, that's very nice of you to say so, Bill, and I must admit that it brings back some nice memories for me, but that was a long time ago, wasn't it,' and Wendy put her hand over Bill's, perhaps trying to ensure that it wasn't going to push her vest up any further. After all, she didn't have a bra on underneath.

Bill's strong hand wouldn't budge, though, and in fact he moved his fingers a fraction more, holding the wonderful body in his tight grip. Wendy didn't fight, she didn't protest any more, she just looked at the old man and smiled.

'You are wicked old men, you two, you and old Tom. You only try and get me down here so that you can try and be naughty with me, don't you?' and Wendy giggled at the old man, trying to laugh off the embarrassment. This was sort of a green light for Bill, as she hadn't exactly thrown a 'wobbly' had she? His hand held the vest and pushed up some more. Suddenly, Wendy could feel Bill's fingers on her hard breast and he had moved the material up and over a nipple.

'Bill, Bill, what are you doing?' but Wendy didn't stop the movement or try to push the vest back down. 'You shouldn't be doing that should you, you naughty old man,' but Wendy closed her eyes for a second and just sighed delightfully at the rugged fingers on her skin. 'Ohhh............Bill, please............,' but she sighed again and her eyes remained closed as Bill's fingers felt the hardness of the full brown nipple.

'God, young Wendy, you really feeling sexy again, aren't you? Your body is real lovely, you know, and I thinks you like to be felt all over now and again, don't you?' Wendy remembered Bill in the lounge at Christmas, she remembered his fist slowly bringing her to orgasm as he held it inside her yielding cunt. Now she wanted to stop what he was doing, but she couldn't, she didn't --oh, she didn't know what she wanted, and Wendy just let the warm sun cover her face and tummy as Bill carried on caressing the beautiful breast.

Suddenly all the feelings were coming back to Wendy, those of a young woman again, not of a wife and mother or respectable citizen of the village. She felt attractive, aroused, a little sexy, and the butterflies were welling up in her stomach once more! There wasn't a care in the world. She knew that Bill, and Tom for that matter, were very discreet, and perhaps it was the running at school that had raised her adrenalin and lowered her resistance. Whatever it was, Wendy was feeling quite relaxed.

Bill moved around behind Wendy and moved his second hand under her other armpit to raise the yellow vest on the other side. He was up close to Wendy's firm back, and now her vest had been completely pushed up to reveal both of her luscious breasts. She didn't know how to react. She wasn't a woman who easily lost her temper, and she hated being angry with the two old men and, besides, they had never harmed her or been violent with her in any way, and wasn't it true that they had only ever brought her pleasure. She knew it wasn't right ---she was standing in a strange garden with her breasts exposed to the sun, with an old man caressing her --- yet at the same time, it was a wonderful pleasure, an erotic and sensuous experience, and was bringing no harm to anybody, was it?

In seconds, Wendy had given in and let her hands relax as Bill continued to enjoy her ripe tits. Her nipples just got harder and harder as the old man toyed and juggled and cupped her superb, round orbs, and then he started to gently pull at the two organ stops that were brilliantly pointed and erect. 'Ohh.........Bill, my nipples........you shouldn't be playi......oh God, they're ever so sensitive, Bill,' and Wendy's eyes closed again, she leaned her head back against the old man, and revelled in experienced hands seducing and cajoling the sensitive tits. The two stayed like this for a few minutes, Bill enjoying the mature woman that had sort of fallen into his hands. His hands were all over Wendy's chest, and in only a matter of moments, his cock was rigid in his trousers. Wendy could feel the mature cock nudging her bottom as the two of them were melded together, and again it brought back memories of that cold winter evening. Just then, they could both hear the sounds of Tom returning with the tea, but it wasn't going to put Bill off the job in hand!

He held tightly to the glorious, topless woman, and continued to play with her wonderful breasts as Tom put the tray down on the grass. Tom was grinning from ear to ear. 'Corrr, Wendy, you still look as sexy as ever, don't you?' but Wendy didn't speak as she still had her eyes closed and was lost in the wonderful feelings now going through her body. She didn't care that Tom had come back and could see her lolling about while Bill played with her ---after all, there was nothing that Tom had not seen before.

Quick as a flash, and not to lose out, Tom moved in front of Wendy and ran his hands onto her tummy and waist while his friend carried on playing with the hard nipples. 'No Tom, no,' Wendy started to protest. 'I have to go, you shouldn't be..........be doing......' but again her voice tailed off as the touches of the two old men were again too much for her to resist.

The birds softly whistled in the air, a tiny breeze played in the bushes and in the trees, and the sun, as it lowered in the sky, seemed to focus on the three people all huddled together at the side of the quaint little fish pond. It could have been any country garden, anywhere in any little village in the English countryside. What it certainly was, though, was another gentle seduction of probably the sexiest, most attractive mother in the village. Tom and Bill had talked and seduced Wendy into another situation that she was unable or unwilling to cope with, and they were hopefully going to make the most of it!!!

Tom leaned forward and pushed his lips over a nipple that Bill was holding, and he began to slobber and nibble at it. He went to the other nipple and did the same and then went backwards and forwards, enjoying each one in turn, occasionally drawing a little yelp from Wendy as he gently bit the hard skin between his teeth. Wendy could still feel Bill's cock pushing against her back, and now the two men seemed to be exploring all parts of her body, and there was very little she could do about it, nor did she particularly want to, if the truth were known.

She was slowly feeling the moisture gather between her legs, she could feel the hard, denim material tight against her crutch as she fidgeted, and she had two pairs of hands mauling all over her. In a sentence of resignation, Wendy implored,

'Careful boys, please be careful.........no Bill, no Bill, you mustn't,' but Wendy couldn't do anything about Bill's fingers on the zip of her tight shorts. As Tom continued to nuzzle into her breasts, and hold her wrists gently but firmly, Bill had sneaked his hand around Wendy's waist and gently slid the zip down to open up the shorts. Underneath, Wendy was just wearing a little thong, and she immediately felt the cooling fresh air around her vagina and pubic hairs.

'You two awful men --you know I love this, don't you? You know I'm putty in your hands once I'm aroused. Oh.......... God, it's terrible, I feel so ashamed, but you touch all the right spots and.........oh, oh, yes....just there. You really promise don't you ..........if anyone in the village.....if Jim found out, he'd kill me, and he'd probably come round and give you a thump too......oh..'

'Be quiet young Wendy. You know we're not going to tell on you, don't you? Just be still and relax,' muttered Tom between mouthfuls of gorgeous breast. He was really slobbering and mauling at Wendy's chest now, but she was too excited at the fingers exploring inside her little shorts. Bill had found that Wendy's cunt was already soaking, and the thin thong was no barrier to exploring the luscious lips of Wendy's vagina. Bill was impatient and now undid the button at the top of the zip and Wendy's shorts were tight no more. Bill was able to slip them over her wonderful hips an inch or two.

'No, no, oh please, don't, no....don't.........' but Wendy's protestations were only half-hearted as the two men began to explore her body in earnest, and wanted to disrobe her as quickly as possible, before she changed her mind. Tom had the yellow vest still above the stunning tits, and he now began to tug it over Wendy's head, taking each arm out until the little vest was thrown aside onto the grass. She didn't fight hard, and really just accepted the inevitable. At the same time, Bill was inching down the denim shorts, over Wendy's hips and down over her bottom, and then he just let them go and they fell down the shapely long legs.

'Step out of them, young Wendy. Be a good girl,' and as if in a trance, Wendy moved her feet so that Bill could take the shorts right off, leaving Wendy in just the sexy thong and a pair of plimsolls. My goodness, this 39 year old woman looked incredible, and there was no doubt that she was certainly at the peak of her physical beauty, her feminine know-how and her sexual needs. 18 year old girls looked good perhaps, but the beauty and maturity of a woman of Wendy's age could not be surpassed, and the way she handled her sexual awareness was not lost on the likes of Tom and Bill, and other men like them, no doubt.

Bill stood back from Wendy and admired her wonderful arse. Of course, the thong had no 'back' to it, and so the two cheeks were naked to the sun and fresh air, and to Bill's endless gaze. 'You got a wonderful young bottom there, Wendy, you know. All round and sexy and soft,' giggled Bill, and of course he was stroking and prodding it as he spoke. Then he moved forward again and his other hand went straight back inside the thong to explore the sodden cunt once more. Tom continued to maul Wendy's breasts, sucking them and pinching them, but he also moved his head up to grab Wendy's head to kiss her violently on the lips.

Although it was a surprise, Wendy matched Tom's kiss and their mouths soon opened to fight one another, tongue to tongue. She was certainly aroused by now, grunting and groaning, and past caring about what she was doing. Wendy's sex had been mundane, to say the least, for months, and now the two old men were exciting her and forcing her into submission --and she loved it. She sort of saw it as her contribution to the local community, caring for the pensioners, and it was doing no-one any harm, and it was certainly doing her some good---or she hoped it would!! It was like giving them £200 towards the fuel bill in winter—perhaps this could be seen as the summer 'giveaway'!!!