After Sports Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took Wendy's arms and now held them around his neck, so that the two men could explore their wonderful 'prize' with ease. Bill's fingers had opened Wendy's cunt and he was able to play inside her wet body, and at the same time he could caress the wonderful arse and every now and then push his hard cock up against her through his trousers. Both men, as well as playing with the wonderful toy in their possession, could also admire it as well. They could admire the mature breasts, still hard and shapely after 3 children, they could see the way the slim waist curved lusciously out to the shapely hips, they watched the two glorious orbs of Wendy's tight arse, and they both knew that this was probably the finest and most appreciative body that they were going to behold for the rest of their lives.

For Wendy, it was as if the experience at Christmas was being re-enacted!!! She had finally succumbed to the two older men, her clothes had been teased from her body, and she was getting wonderful feelings from both men as they toyed with her and explored her. God, it was happening all over again, and there was really nothing she could do about it. She knew that she was now on heat, her juices flowing wonderfully from her cunt, and oozing out of her body to excite the two old men now in charge of her body.

'We knew you'd come back one day, young Wendy. You liked it too much last time, didn't you?' burbled Tom as he continued to lick and suck at Wendy's chest. All Wendy could do was moan gently and close her eyes as fingers and tongues were all over her. She felt Bill from behind, pushing his fingers up into her cunt, seemingly more and more until she felt almost full up.

'God, oh..........Christ Bill, what are you doing,' and Wendy, panting for breath, had to open her thighs wider as the fingers inside her were filling her so beautifully. She leant against Tom in front of her, and allowed Bill to just push his fingers in and out from behind. It felt like a huge finger fuck, and Bill was now speeding up his motions.

'I think you'd better kneel down, young Wendy,' advised Tom, and he held Wendy's arms and let her gradually go down onto her knees, all the time Bill's fingers were going in and out of her open thighs, giving Wendy such a fabulous feeling. 'Ohhhhhh...........Bill, no, no..........oh God, that's nice, slower, slower, just........Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Quickly, Bill undid his flies and knelt down behind Wendy on the ground. Luckily the grass was soft and dry, but neither of them could care less as the lust had overtaken them. His trousers fell down to his knees, and Bill shuffled forward, his rampant cock in his hand and at the ready. He eased Wendy's thong aside and pushed at one of her luscious thighs, opening it up so that he could get closer to the wonderful prize on offer. In front, Tom held Wendy's hand as his friend moved up against her kneeling body.

'Good girl, Wendy, you're going to get fucked again, aren't you? You know you like it really. Don't you, young Wendy?'

'Ye..........yes, oh God Bill, you feel wond.........,' and Wendy put both arms on the ground in front of her as she felt Bill push his mature cock right into her waiting orifice. Bill had been able to slide right up into Wendy's welcoming cunt first time, and Wendy thrilled at the intrusion. As the cock started to go in and out of her, Wendy closed her eyes, and felt the fantastic shivers all around her. The sun was warm on her naked body, the big cock going in and out of her was sublime, and she was submissive and wanton, needing to be truly fucked now that she had gone over the edge of indecency again.

She opened her eyes as the pounding continued, and Tom had disappeared from her front. Nevertheless, Wendy just knelt obediently while Bill held her hips and thrust fiercely backwards and forwards into her, and her eyes were level with the hedges in front, and she was able to watch the fish in the pond only a few feet away. What a romantic scene to accompany being fucked by the two old boys again.

Bill seemed to have great stamina again but, all too soon, Wendy recognised the familiar grunts and groans that meant that the old man was approaching the pinnacle of his performance. 'You making me feel very nice............, Wendy, ohhhhh............ you know that, don't you? I'm going to splosh my..........my jism right up inside you very soon, Wendy,' and his thrusts against Wendy's arse became so fast that Wendy closed her eyes once more, and Bill was almost collapsing over her firm back as every last ounce went into his efforts.

She suddenly felt the warm liquid being fired into her cunt, and Wendy was ecstatic. 'Click,' and she looked up to see Tom pointing his digital camera at the couple on the ground. 'Click' and he had taken a second picture.

'Lovely, young Wendy, you look really sexy with Bill inside you,' he giggled. Wendy almost froze and a cold sweat came over her, even in the thrilling moment of Bill's ejaculation.

'No, no, Tom, no photos, please. What if it gets out. What if someone see..........Christ, Tom, what are you doing?' She was apoplectic with anger, but Bill still held her hips as he fired his pent up cum into Wendy's accommodating body.

'Don't worry, young Wendy,' Tom tried to reassure the agitated woman. 'I'm not going to let anyone else see these pictures. You know that. It'll be just between the three of us, and will remind us of a beautiful evening in the sun.' He held the camera to his eye again and 'clicked' again as Wendy desperately tried to hide her face.

Tom put down the camera onto the wooden seat and moved in front of Wendy on her knees. 'Hold her still, Bill. She looks so sexy, don't you, young Wendy,' and Tom had his zip undone and his cock in his hand in a trice. He moved in front of Wendy's face, and ran his hands through her short, dark hair. Wendy looked up and smiled at the randy old man, her anger subsiding a little. Bill had to sit down on the wooden seat through exhaustion, but he watched the action in front of him as he could see Tom about to offer his rampant penis to Wendy's mouth.

'I don't know whether I should,' teased Wendy. 'I don't know if I can trust you with those photos,' but her own sexual needs had now overtaken her sensible, responsible character. She no longer cared that she should know better, that she had just been helping out at the school sports day, and that her name in the community would be tarnished beyond repair if it ever became common knowledge that she was again naked with the two old men. Wendy wanted a good 'seeing to' and Bill had already fucked her beautifully, but it wasn't enough..........she wanted more, and if they took photos of her as she pleasured the two men, then so be it -------she wasn't going to stop now.

As she looked up into Tom's eyes smiling down at her, Wendy lifted a hand and grasped Tom's gnarled cock gently in her fingers. 'You feel very hard, Tom. Is that for me?' Wendy didn't wait for an answer, but just moved her mouth, opened her lips, and fed the waiting cock down into her throat.

'Ughh.....,' groaned Wendy through her full mouth. It was pretty obvious that she was going to get as much pleasure from sucking Tom as he was. The old man held her hair softly and allowed her head to go back and forth as Wendy gave expert head, as only she could. Slowly, she fed Tom into her mouth, as deeply as she could, and Tom in turn pulled her head right against his groin with each stroke. The birds still twittered in the garden, peace filled the sunny evening, and Tom was getting the best blow job of his life.

'Click,' and Bill had captured the moment with the camera. He had taken it from the wooden seat and focussed on Wendy's face as she took Tom's burgeoning cock right down into her throat one more time. This would be a wonderful picture to look at during the long, winter evenings --------wouldn't it? Wendy hardly stopped now at the click of the camera, she just kept moving her head up and down as Tom fucked her mouth.

'God, Bill, she is lovely, isn't she?' mused old Tom as he held Wendy over his manhood. 'Take another picture of young Wendy.....you'd like that wouldn't you, Wendy?' Wendy didn't reply but she knew that Tom was speeding up and would soon be erupting his cum from his body. Her large, dark eyes looked up at Tom as she continued to hold the big cock in her lips, and she really had no choice as Tom held her head, and Bill focussed the camera on her once more. Tom was wanking his prick faster and faster, and then he gently and suddenly pulled it from Wendy's mouth and held it so close to her pleading face.

'Click, click, click,' and the shutter of the camera whizzed away as Bill took the rapid photos. He caught each shot of Tom's semen as it fired against Wendy's face and dribbled down her skin, while Tom held her close to him. It was magnificent and Wendy just gave in to the inevitable and smiled at the two men, knowing that again she had satisfied them both. As Tom let go of his prize, and almost stumbled, Wendy wiped the liquid cum from her face and sat back on her haunches. She watched the two men sit back on the wooden seat and gather their breath after their exertions. But what of herself.........??

Wendy had been rising on a couple of occasions towards orgasm but they had not materialised as the two men climaxed themselves. Bill had fucked her doggy style, and then Tom had cum over her pretty face after a wonderful blow job, but this had not brought Wendy to her peak!!! Did the two old boys care?? Did they realise?? Yes, they did.........

'Don't let Wendy get up, Bill. I won't be a moment,' and Tom nipped back down the garden as Bill went to Wendy again and stroked her hair. Although she thought that she ought to go, Wendy also wanted to feel fulfilled, to feel a climax come over her body, just like she had done for the two men. She threw caution to the wind and moved her fingers down between her legs and gently caressed her soaking vagina. She couldn't help it, she wanted the ultimate. She went straight to her clit and it was rigid and rock hard, and as she stroked the hard skin, Bill knelt down and slowly and firmly moved Wendy down onto her back on the grass.

It didn't stop Wendy's movements, and the fingers of one hand still played between her legs while the other hand caressed her breasts.

'You two old boys are real teasers, aren't you?' smiled Wendy. 'You seduce me and fuck me but when it comes to it, I can't rely on you to give me a good seeing to, can I?' Just then Tom returned and he knelt at the other side of Wendy's naked body on the ground. He held a huge, ripe cucumber in his hand, and just ran his fingers up and down the length.

'God, Tom, that's too big......no Tom, no, oh God.........' but Tom didn't do anything with it except toy with it in front of the glorious body on the ground. It was obvious that the two men were not going to be in a condition to satisfy Wendy with their cocks, so what were the alternatives for her? Tom and Bill stroked their fingers all over her body as they watched her play with herself, and certainly Wendy sighed and moaned as they touched all the right spots.

'Open those sexy thighs, young Wendy,' encouraged Bill as Wendy was beginning to make herself feel really hot. The two old men stroked her thighs, on the inside, up and down, back and forth, and then they bent her legs up and held them in the air as Wendy was really beginning to pant now. Wendy's fingers were frantic as they flew over her clit, her thumb attempting to push the hood back into her body.......she was becoming frustrated, and the men knew it........but still Tom would not bring the green vegetable close to the writhing body.

Tom and Bill watched Wendy lift her arse off the ground an inch or two, they watched her eyes close, and they watched her fingers go into her wet cunt, grasping at her tufts of dark hair. They also heard her almost crying with frustration, and then Tom said it.

'Say it, young Wendy. Go on, say it. You want it, don't you......don't you Wendy?' She couldn't resist any longer.

'Yes, yes......I want it. I want it please.'

'What do you want Wendy? Tell us what you want, young Wendy?' and Tom giggled at the torment.

'Oh you bastard, Tom. You wicked bastard! Stick it up me, please..please...stick the cucumber up my cunt......now, please!!!'

The two men grinned at one another and Tom held the dildo at the slippery lips of Wendy's cunt. Gently he fed it into Wendy's body as she frantically tried to open herself for the intrusion. She continued to frig her clitoris as she felt the wonderful, cold vegetable go up into her cunt. It opened her up, stretched the walls of her cunt, but Wendy wanted all this, she wanted whatever she could get. She had spent the last hour or so building up to a wonderful orgasm, the evening sun on her body had made her so randy, and she didn't dare be disappointed now. She tried to grab the cucumber to thrust it up herself, but Tom pushed her hand away, teasing her to the end.

'Tom, you bastard, harder. Push it up me harder..........please, I'm nearly there. Just do it harder Tom, ohhhhhhhh..........'

'Click, click, click,' and Bill had taken more pictures, this time of the huge dildo flying in and out of Wendy's raging cunt. Her eyes opened but she now didn't care. She just wanted to 'cum' and she wanted to get that great big cucumber up as far as possible so that the orgasm would be shattering and so comprehensive! Tom was obliging and he thrust the toy in and out as fast as he could, and Wendy started to freeze as her face went into contortions.

'Ohhhh..... oh yeeeeeees, oh I'm cummmmm.........ugghhhhhh.....no, no, nnnn........' Her little screams filled the evening air, and her beautiful body bucked up and down as Wendy's body went through the extremes of a thrilling orgasm, holding her arse off the ground by pushing up with her thighs. She held the cucumber right inside her, and it was rigid and still in Wendy's body while the feelings permeated in her and went all around her nervous system. God, she felt fantastic, and the two old men watched with such satisfaction as an afternoon in the sun had ended with the complete capitulation of their most treasured guest. Wendy was spent and satisfied, and so were Tom and Bill if they were honest.

'You really are dirty old men, you know, aren't you? You never give me a chance do you?.......... Just for a little drink!! Just for a nice cup of tea!!...... I should never trust you, should I?' Wendy smiled an embarrassing smile, knowing that she'd given in once more, to the charms of the two old men, but now she really did have to dress and get home, or there would be serious questions to answer.

As she sheepishly kissed the cheeks of the two old boys and set off down the path, Tom called out, 'Don't forget to pop in next week, young Wendy, and have a look when the photos are developed!!!'

Oh my God, thought Wendy..........what have I done??............