All Comments on 'After Sunday Dinner'

by pigmaleon25

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, this was so fucking hot. This needs a part two so Ben can get that massive cock in his mouth too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only does this asshole cuck his own father, but being a cuck apparently makes writers illiterate. As in this hilarious example: "alpha male stair."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a great story if he wasn't such an ass hole.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

When I started this story I had no idea where it was going, and man what a wild ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story... Definitely think Mike needs to be less of an ass... but still the alpha that gives his step mom what she truly wants!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the next chapter Mike should implement new house rules. Ben and dad should be made to suck and fuck each other at his command while he gets to fuck his mom any time, any place, any where.

And since mom instigated this by saying it's ok because they are not related by blood, he should assert his dominance by forcing her to be fucked by her son too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A terrific story just the way it's written. The father was stupid for giving Mike control of his computer, which contained videos for which mom and pop could be blackmailed. Mom and Pop then came up with a plan for which Mike could use those videos for blackmail.

After taking full advantage of his step mother in this first iteration, they could fall in love in the next chapter and go on to include others.

The only thing I was looking for while reading this, was for her to voice measures of pleasure from the physical activity.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Great story. I. like others, wished the alpha male could be toned down. Otherwise, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of the time my boss invited me to her house for dinner i got both her and her daughter pregnant with my daughter and son I left the company to get a better job to support my two kids right now there both pregnant with twins

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a wimpy story - nothing erotic about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpigmaleon25@pigmaleon25
I have unusual fetishes that most people do not share. If you do share them, don't hesitate to get in touch. I am always happy to correspond, but please do not be offended if I do not respond immediately. My full-time job sometimes keeps me a bit busier than I would like.