Red Zone

Story Info
Mothers and Sons play a game and end up enlarging the family.
11.1k words
4.61
162.7k
363
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers

This story was inspired by the story Zany Zone by OliverPride, but it deals with different subjects/fantasies. If mother/son love, impregnation, and magic aren't your thing, you should pass on this one!

Red Zone

My mother Kylie and her sister Angela (my aunt) have had quite similar lives in a lot of ways. They both got pregnant when they were 16, each of them had a son, and both raised their sons as single mothers. Since they lived close to each other, my aunt's son Sean (my cousin) and I grew up together and are very close -- more like brothers than cousins. My mom and my aunt are both very attractive. My mom is 5'4" tall with red hair and green eyes, and a beautiful curvy figure with 38D breasts. My aunt is 5'5" tall with blonde hair and brown eyes, and a very similar figure to my mom's. Basically, they are both gorgeous! Regardless of the fact that they were our mothers/aunts, Sean and I couldn't help being attracted to them, and we even confided to each other that we both used both of them as "masturbation inspiration"! (Naturally, we never told them or anyone else that!)

A few weeks ago, right after my 18th birthday, their mother (my grandmother) Jessica passed away. My mom and aunt were very close to her, so they were really broken up, but my grandmother had always told them that the end of your physical body is not the end of your spirit, and what we call death is really just the beginning of another phase, so Mom and Aunt Angela took comfort in that.

My grandmother had all sorts of "uncommon" beliefs. In fact, she was a witch. (A good witch, she always specified.) She had tons of crystals, herbs, books of spells, and various artifacts she would use. She taught Mom and Aunt Angela a lot of what she knew, especially toward the end, so they knew a ton more about it than Sean and I. We were never really sure what to make of it, but she always seemed to have abilities and insights that were outside of "the norm", and Mom and Aunt Angela were developing them, so we learned to respect it even if we didn't understand it.

The time came to clear out her house, and Mom, Aunt Angela, Sean and I began going through things and figuring out what to do with everything. This past Saturday, the four of us went over to start looking through the attic. In anticipation of it being warm, we were all in shorts and T-shirts. Mom and Aunt Angela both looked really hot, and we couldn't resist peeking at them whenever we thought they weren't looking. (Even though we tried not to in case it got too 'hard' to hide!)

The first thing we saw when we went up into the attic was a box that seemed to be...well...glowing! There was an envelope stuck to the box. When we looked in the envelope, we found a handwritten note from Grandma Jess to all of us. Mom read it out loud :

'Kylie, Angela, George and Sean, I left this game as a gift to all of you. I think you will love playing it. You need to all play it together, and only the 4 of you. You have to play it all the way through, but I don't think that'll be a problem. The family that plays together stays together! 😊 Love always, Jess'

Mom slipped the note back in the envelope. "Well, I guess the sorting can wait. Sounds like we have a game to play! No time like the present!" We all nodded in agreement. Not like we were looking forward to sorting through boxes anyway!

We brought the box down to the living room and looked at it, and the words "Red Zone" in large red letters stretched across the cover.

Game pieces scattered across the table as Mom dumped out the contents of the box. Aunt Angela arranged them orderly. Sean set up the stack of cards and unfolded the game board. It looked like any stereotypical board game. There were a series of spaces (broken up into a green zone, an orange zone, and, of course, the red zone), dice, a spinner, and different types of cards to pick up. I picked up the rules. There was a curious lack of instructions. The only rules were to play the game in its entirety and that the game changes based on the players. I flipped the booklet over and there wasn't much else. It said to choose a game piece, roll the die and follow what the spaces and cards tell you.

"How are we supposed to play, since there are almost no directions?" I asked.

"Roll the dice, move your token, pick a card if the board says so, and do what the card and board tell you, it's not hard," Mom laughed. She picked up a game piece and placed it at the starting line. We followed her lead. All the game pieces were the same heart shaped figurine just in different colors.

We rolled for who would go first, and I got the high roll. I rolled for my turn and got a 4. I moved my token 4 spaces and landed on a space that told me to take a green Action card. I did and read it out loud. "'It's warm in here. Lose one article of clothing!' Wait a minute! Is this a sex game? We're all related. How can we play a sex game????" My mind raced with possibilities, but I had to at least pretend to be shocked!...Didn't I?

Mom and Aunt Angela exchanged a series of looks, and Mom said "Well, if our MOTHER wanted us to play this, there must be a reason. Let's keep playing and see where it goes. We can always stop if we don't like where it's going."

"Except that she said we once we start, we have to play it all the way through, remember?" Aunt Angela reminded her.

Mom thought for a long minute. "Well, she left this for us for a reason. Let's keep playing and see where it goes. We've already started it, so that ship has sailed."

Aunt Angela paused and then said "True. OK, let's see where this goes."

Sean and I exchanged looks. Our MOTHERS had both just said they wanted to continue playing what might very well be a sexual game with us! I wondered just how far this might go, and if any of my favorite fantasies might finally come true, even a little. Looking at the expression on Sean's face, and knowing him as well as I do, I figured he was probably having very similar thoughts. Mom said "OK, baby, take it off! Oh, and socks don't count!" I wasn't about to argue, so I stood up, stripped off my shirt, and tossed it to the side. Mom and Aunt Angela let out a simultaneous wolf whistle! I was a little embarrassed, but also a lot turned on wondering where all this might go.

Mom went next. She also landed on a space that instructed her to pick up a green Action card. "Kiss the previous player," Mom smiled as she read the card. She placed the card down, turned to me and kissed me. Not like a mother, but like a lover. A deep, passionate French kiss. After my initial shock, I eagerly reciprocated, our tongues dueling. Finally, Mom pulled away. Everyone was shocked. "I...didn't mean to do that," she whispered. Mom felt her lips with her fingertips as if there was something wrong with them. "I think this game is 'enchanted' in some way...it's 'helping us along'."

"That would make sense" Aunt Angela said. "Mom could definitely have done that, and what were her favorite spells?".

"Love spells! Maybe we should put this game away til we have a chance to examine it more." Mom went to pick up the board and...nothing happened. The board and pieces stayed right where they were even though it looked like Mom was trying hard to move them. "Uh oh." Mom got up and walked over to the door and tried it. Only it didn't open. She tried to turn the lock both ways and it didn't budge. "Uh, oh," Mom whispered.

"Hey, is anyone else's phone not working?" Aunt Angela asked. I checked my phone. It wouldn't turn on. No one's phone would turn on either. We tried to open a window but it wouldn't move. There was no way out.

"It seems that the room is sealed and blocked against outside interference. The instructions did make it clear that you're supposed to play through the whole game," Mom reminded.

Aunt Angela looked puzzled. "But why would she set up something like this for us and our SONS?"

Mom looked thoughtful. "Maybe that conversation we had with her when she asked about the boys having girlfriends. Remember -- we told her that they didn't as far as we knew, and she laughed and said it was probably because they had the hots for us! Maybe she decided to force us to explore that."

"Well, how far do you think she would have gone?" Aunt Angela asked.

"I guess there's no way to tell except keep playing and see!" Mom answered. She then looked at Sean and I. "We are going to have to be very careful if this game starts to go too far. I'm not on any birth control!

"Neither am I, we will definitely have to be careful!" Aunt Angela informed us. Just the fact that they were MENTIONING sexual possibilities was getting me hot. I was sure Sean would be in the same predicament. "It's obvious we're going to keep playing, so let's get back to it. Sean, it's your turn."

"OK Mom." He rolled the dice and he got a space that instructed him to take a green action card. "You're getting hotter, lose one article of clothing". Like me, he stood up and stripped off his shirt and tossed it to the side. Aunt Angela eyed him appreciatively. Most of the green zone cards were focused on losing clothing, and soon we were all down to just our underwear. Sean and I in briefs, Mom and Aunt Angela in very sexy bras and panties. Sean and I tried to stay calm, but soon our cocks were so hard they were threatening to rip out of our underwear! Our mothers were both gorgeous and it was difficult not to stare at them. They both noticed and seemed to be pleased with our appreciation.

Mom smiled and said "Looking at the bulges on these two, I think our mother was on to something."

Aunt Angela chuckled and said "I think she was! My turn." She threw the dice rolled a number that took her into the next zone (orange). The orange tile instructed her to take an orange action card. "Welcome to the orange zone. It's even hotter in here. All players strip!" Her eyes went wide as all of our hands moved without hesitation. Obviously, the game was 'helping' again! It took only a few seconds for us all to get completely naked. No one knew where to look first! I began by drinking in the beauty of my own mother's sexy body, then did the same with Aunt Angela, then kind of panning back and forth between them. Sean did the same, beginning with his own mother, then going to his aunt, (my mother) then back and forth between them.

At the same time, both Mom and Aunt Angela were staring at our naked and very hard cocks. I noticed them looking at us and I looked directly at my mother. "Maybe Sean and I aren't the only ones that have the hots for family!" Did I really just say that? To my MOM???

Mom looked directly into my eyes. "Well, I'd be lying if I said that I have never thought about us being together sexually. You're very handsome and when you parade around the house in just a pair of shorts, my fantasies take over. There have been plenty of times I've masturbated thinking about being with you. I know for a fact my sister has done the same thinking about being with Sean. I've also fantasized about Sean and Angela has fantasized about you. Did you two characters really think you were the only ones with 'family fantasies'? Besides all of that, witches are very sexual beings, and Angela and I definitely follow that tradition. Now it's your turn. Go ahead and roll, and lets see what happens next."

I just about fell over! We never really thought that Mom and Aunt Angela might feel the same way about us, and I NEVER expected to hear Mom say stuff like that! Mom looked a little surprised herself, so I figured the game was 'helping' again -- helping us to say all the things we felt but hadn't dared to tell each other. I was getting even more excited with the possibilities of where this might end up! I rolled the dice, and I too ended up in the orange zone. My square said to take an Alteration card. "'These sexy women can't get enough cum. All the men now shoot huge loads whenever they cum' What does that mean?" I wondered aloud. Suddenly my balls began tingling. Sean jumped, so I guessed the same thing was happening to him. Then something even more amazing happened. Our balls seemed to glow, and then get visibly bigger!

"I'm not sure but it feels like my balls just doubled in size!" Sean said.

"I guess we'll be giving Peter North a run for his money when we cum!" I laughed.

Mom chuckled, but said "That sounds very interesting, but just remember, we have to be careful where all that cum goes!"

Again, the possibilities she was hinting at were making my cock almost painfully hard! "Yes Mom, I know. Your turn!"

She rolled the dice, and she too entered the orange zone. Her square also instructed her to take an Alteration card. "'You want to have your lover's babies. Conception is now 50% more likely for all the women'". Both Mom's and Aunt Angela's pussies and groin areas glowed for a few moments. "What was our mother THINKING? Does she really want us to get pregnant by our SONS??? Or even each others' sons???? I mean, I know we've even fantasized about THAT a few times, but to make it real?"

"Relax Kylie." Aunt Angela said. "Like you said, we just have to be careful if we do end up having sex with them. 'On me instead of in me', right? Or in our mouths. Or both. Somehow I don't think the boys would mind that! It's not like we can stop now anyway! OK, baby, it's your turn."

Sean rolled the dice and it brought him into the orange zone. His space directed him to take an Alteration card. "'It doesn't seem fair that only women have multiple orgasms. The men can now go all night. Recovery time between orgasms is reduced and all loads of cum will be as big as the first, and just as potent.'" When he finished reading that, both of our cocks glowed and tingled, just like our balls had a few minutes prior. Upon seeing and hearing that, Mom and Aunt Angela exchanged glances and wicked smiles! I resisted the urge to high-five Sean in front of them, but DAMN this was sounding better all the time!!!

Aunt Angela's turn. She rolled the dice and her square told her to pull an Action card. "'Who doesn't love massage and make-out sessions? Fun to watch and even more fun to participate in. Perform one with your lover while the others watch, then you get to watch them!'" Immediately she turned to Sean and they embraced. Mom and I moved over to the smaller couch to give them the entire bigger couch. None of this was planned, we just all did it -- the game must have been 'helping' again. Sean guided his mother onto the couch facing away from him, and he got behind her and started massaging her neck and shoulders. She sighed and leaned back into him. It didn't take them long to progress from massage to make-out as Sean slid his arms around her and started massaging his mother's breasts. After only a few minutes of that, she turned around to face him and they began kissing passionately. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed deeply and passionately. Soon they fell back on the couch together, with Sean in between his mother's legs. His cock had to be close to her pussy.

"Be careful Sis!" Mom called. "Don't get too carried away or you know what could happen!"

"I know, but I want to SO BAD! Sean, sit up baby. Momma's going to take care of you." No sooner was he sitting up than Aunt Angela grabbed his cock and began sucking on it! She was obviously very good at it, she deep-throated him on almost the first stroke! As Mom and I watched, she sucked, licked, and deep throated her son's cock with gusto.

After a few minutes of that, Sean gasped "Mom, I'm gonna cum!" Aunt Angela stroked faster and slid her mouth up til just the head was in her mouth. Sean couldn't hold out anymore and he began cumming in his mother's mouth. The card about big loads had definitely worked, because he kept cumming and cumming! Aunt Angela swallowed as fast as she could, but a little leaked out and ran down her chin. Finally, Sean stopped cumming, and his mother gently stroked his still hard cock and cleaned up any cum that was left. "Oh my God! You were right, George. The load I just swallowed would rival or beat Peter North's biggest loads! It also tasted delicious!" She looked down at her son's cock as she gently stroked it. "And he's still hard! There's going to be no 'de-fusing' the risk though giving blowjobs! Especially since the card said all subsequent loads will be just as big and just as potent!"

"My God, Mom that was incredible!" Sean gasped. "And yeah, I feel like I'm ready to go again right now!"

"Relax, tiger! It's our turn to watch them!" Aunt Angela reminded him as she looked over at Mom and I. "Your turn Kylie! Make sure you and George give us as good a show as we gave you!" Aunt Angela giggled. "You two can have the big couch so you have more room." She got up and led Sean to the smaller couch as Mom led me to the big couch.

Mom laid down face down on the couch for the start of her massage. I started massaging her shoulders and back, but was soon running my hands all over her gorgeous body including her beautiful rear end. I noticed that as she got more relaxed and more turned on, her legs parted a bit more. I decided to begin moving into the make-out part of the session and I leaned down, pulled her beautiful red hair back a bit, and started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. Mom sighed deeply and arched her hips subconsciously. I moved around and slid my cock in between her legs, just below her pussy. Mom stopped me and backed me up a little. "Hey there mister, this is supposed to be a make-out session, not a make-your-Mom-pregnant session!" With that, she sat me up and we started kissing, cuddling and caressing each other. Whether it was our long-pent-up feelings for each other, the incredible sexiness of the situation, more help from the game, or a combination of all the above, there was no hesitancy on either of our parts. We kissed, caressed, and groped each other like long-lost lovers reunited rather than a mother and son. I sucked my mother's nipples like I must have when I was a baby, only now I could appreciate her gorgeous breasts, and I kissed and licked all around both of them. I began sucking on her nipples again, and Mom came just from that! "Oh God, baby, I used to get turned on when you did that as a baby, but now -- oh my God! Ohhhhh!"

After her orgasm subsided, Mom moved in between my legs and wrapped her hand around my cock. She smiled and then looked deep into my eyes as she took my cock into her mouth! She ran her tongue around the head, then took my entire cock in, deep throating me. I couldn't believe it -- my MOTHER was looking into my eyes as she gave me a blowjob! The entire scene was framed by her beautiful long red hair. I was so hot from everything that had gone on that there was no way I was going to last for long. She started sucking, licking, stroking, and deep throating my cock. I managed to gasp "Gonna cum, Mom!" She stroked even faster and I came immediately. I really found out what that one card did -- I went off like a firehose! Up til now, whenever I came, it was something like 5 or 6 normal-sized shots. This time, it was somewhere between 10 and 12 huge shots! Mom's eyes grew big, but she sucked and stroked and swallowed til she had taken my entire load -- she didn't miss a drop! As my orgasm subsided, she licked the last few drops off my cock and kept stroking it gently. She looked lovingly into my eyes, and I was blown away in every sense of the word. "Mmmmm, yummy -- your cum is delicious! What a load!!! I'd say that beats ANY of Peter North's loads -- I've never seen or felt any man cum like that!!! You're right, Sis. There's going to be no 'de-fusing' the risk though giving blowjobs! He's still rock hard and feels like he's ready to go again right now, and the card said all subsequent loads will be just as big and just as potent! That's a lot of cum, and I bet they're BOTH really potent -- we need to be VERY careful! Especially since this game keeps 'helping' us!"

jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers