After Sunday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike laughed and laughed at the obvious evidence of Dad's arousal and humiliation. "Dad -- you're a sick little puppy," he mocked. "Ok, here's how this is gonna go. Since you're apparently incapable of doing your husbandly duties, Dad, I'm gonna do 'em for ya, and since your slut of a wife has me all hard and rarin' to go, I'm gonna do 'em for ya here and now. I'm gonna breed your wife," he said, pointing down at Mom sucking on his dick as if she really were livestock. "I'm gonna fill the slut up with my sperm right here and now, and let her find out what it's like to be bred by a real man." At the words "real man," he smacked his big chest again. "And you, little pussy boy, are gonna watch me do it."

Mike looked down at Mom, lips stretched taught around the girth of his enormous shaft, her big breasts bulging out of her top. "How'd ya like that, slut? Gettin' bred real good by my big bull dick?" Mom's only reply was a kind of whimpering moan that seemed to make it clear that she was actually turned on.

Mike laughed again, as he pulled his dick out of Mom's mouth, spread his legs a little, came down into a partial squat, huge thighs flexing, and rubbed that big dick right on Mom's face. "Ah yeah," he breathed, eyes lighting up with lust, as he squeezed her fat tits together and then rubbed his dick between them, smearing them with his pre. "I'm gonna breed ya, slut," he said again, "breed ya right in front of your pussy-boy husband."

Mom made faint noises of surprise -- "mmm, oh, oooh, oh my! Michael...!" She seemed to be going for scandalized churchwoman, but it sounded fake. Part of her wanted this, and with Dad's arousal on full display, she could find no real reason to deny it. Mike being her step-son apparently meant almost as little to her as it did to Mike.

"Yeeaaah," Mike drawled, "you little slut. Get up here," he said, tugging her breasts upward. Mom obediently rose to her feet. "Mmm, yeah," Mike breathed, as he kept kneading Mom's breasts, "Ive always wanted to play with these big babies." He started sucking on Mom's right nipple, then her left.

Mom moaned: "oh, Michael! Oh... my! Oh! Oh....!" There was that scandalized churchwoman again, but she made no effort to pull away.

For his part, Dad just looked on, standing like a soldier at attention, dick out of his pants and rock hard, visibly leaking pre. He didn't say a word as he watched his son manhandle his wife right in front of his eyes, but his breathing seemed to speed up and deepen a little.

"Alright, come here and bend over, slut," Mike ordered, slapping a big hand down on the kitchen counter. Still looking a little torn between shock and arousal, Mom obeyed just slowly enough to look reluctant. She put her hands on the counter, and bent over, her backside facing in my direction, and in Dad's.

"Let's get that off," Mike said, as he tugged down her skirt to reveal her large ass, nude except for a thong. My conservative, churchgoing Mom was wearing a thong! That made Mike laugh again. "Shit! You really are a little slut," he breathed, sounding very pleased. He smacked her hard on the ass, which elicited a sharp squeal, before tugging down her thong and leaving her backside totally bare.

"Now spread 'em, slut," he ordered. Mom did as told with alarming alacrity. When she spread her legs, her vulva came into view, and it was clearly swollen and wet. "Ah yeah, look at that," Mike said, bringing his long, fat fingers to the folds of Mom's pussy and opening her wide.

Mom gave a series of breathy gasps: "Oh! Oh my! Oooh! Oh!"

Mike turned to Dad. "Take a good look at that, Dad. See how wet I've made her? How wet your wife got from sucking on my big, fat dick?"

Dad's cock visibly twitched, but he said nothing, and Mike didn't wait for an answer. He pushed his big fingers into her folds, eliciting more gasps from Mom -- "Oh! Oh, Michael...! Oh my! That's... oh! Oh my!" He was careful to stay to one side as he fingered her, giving Dad, and, by extension, me, a clear view of his big fingers moving in and out of Mom's wet slit.

Finally, Mike's own lust seemed to get the better of him. He suddenly growled, a deep animalistic sound, as he pulled his fingers out of Mom and straightened. He pushed his cut offs down to his ankles, and stepped out of them, flinging them off to the side with one bare foot. He then peeled off that flimsy undershirt and threw it at Dad, who didn't react when it hit him in the face before falling to the floor. This left him stark naked in all his hyper-masculine, alpha-male glory. Grinning, he smacked his chest again, as he gave his cock a few good jerks before sending it thump-thump-thumping against his open palm. "Ok, slut," he said, "time to get bred. But let's put you up against the wall so Dad can have a real good view of my big bull cock slidin' in and out of you."

He made Mom straighten, gave her a quarter turn so that she faced the wall to her right, and then had her bend forward again, hands flat against the wall. This put her in profile vis-à-vis both Dad and me. All she was wearing was her tube top, but it was now bunched around her waist. Her big breasts hung free, as she bent forward, and without being ordered, brought her ass up, and spread her legs for Mike, for her own step-son!

"Ah yeah, that's it, slut, spread 'em wide. Spread 'em nice and wide for my big bull dick." He stepped forward, spreading his own legs a little, bringing the engorged head of his cock, wet with pre to her slit, and then, big muscular glutes flexing, he pushed into her from behind.

Mom gasped, but, again, she sounded more turned on than anything else. "Oh my! Oh my Gosh that's big! Oh -Michael --slowly, Oh please! You're... oh... huge! Oh! Oh...!"

Mike gave another one of those hyper-masculine, satisfied chuckles. "Yeah, bitch, you better believe it's huge," he said, as he slowly pushed all the way inside.

"Oh my gosh that's big! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Mom kept repeating, to Mike's obvious delight.

"Yeah, it's a bit bigger than pussy boys' over there, isn't it. ISN'T IT," he repeated louder when Mom didn't immediately confirm it, punctuating the words with a slap to Mom's ass.

"Oh! Yes! Oh my... yes! Much bigger!" Mom stammered. "It's much bigger!"

With another satisfied, alpha-male chuckle, Mike pushed again and then he was in all the way. "Ah yeah, that's it, slut," he announced, I'm in up to my big balls. Mom moaned and gasped again, mumbling about his size.

Mike looked at Dad and grinned. "What do ya say to that, Dad? My big fat bull dick is all the way inside your wife, leaking pre in her pussy."

Dad finally made a sound, a kind of strangled moan, and his cock twitched again. Mike laughed. "Yeah, pussy boy -- you like that, don't ya. You like watching a real man breed your slut of a wife with his big, fat bull cock?" Mike pulled back a little and then thrust all the way back in, eliciting a sharp squeal from Mom, and another strangled moan from Dad.

"Yeah, drop your shorts, pussy boy, and stroke yourself," Mike ordered. This time, Mike didn't have to repeat himself. Dad said nothing and didn't even hesitate long before obeying. He did as told, until he stood there in nothing but his sandals and striped polo shirt, shorts and underwear bunched around his ankles, slowly masturbating at the sight of his own son beginning to fuck his wife.

Mom cried out, as Mike slowly pulled part way out again, taking care to ensure that Dad had a clear view of the exposed part of his absurdly long, fat shaft, glistening wet, before slamming back inside and eliciting another squeal from Mom. He grinned like a goon again, keeping the back part of his thrusting slow and measured, body always angled like a porn star making sure that the camera, or in this case Dad, didn't miss a thing.

As Mike got more and more turned on, his thrusting quickened a little. Each thrust elicited more high-pitched gasps from Mom, and sent Mom's tits swaying. When he turned his gaze away from Dad long enough to notice, he reached forward to fondle them. "Ah yeah," he breathed, "you've got one hot pair of melons, there, bitch."

Mom moaned, and I wasn't sure who was more turned on -- Mike, Dad or Mom. Her cries and gasps got a little louder with every thrust: "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my! Oh my! Oh Michael! That's big! So big! So Big! Oh! Oh! oh!"

After several minutes of hard fucking, the sounds of flesh smacking on flesh, Mike's manly grunting and Mom's high-pitched gasping echoing loudly through the kitchen, Mike suddenly released Mom's tits and straightened. "Ok, slut," he said, panting a little, "let's give pussy-boy over there a show from a different angle." Grabbing her by the breasts, he raised Mom up until she stood straight, back flush against his huge chest. Then he turned her back toward the counter. All the while, he kept his big cock firmly buried inside her. She gasped and moaned again with obvious arousal, as he got her into place, bent over the kitchen counter as she had been earlier.

"Oh god, it's big...! Oh god, it's big....!" she whimpered. Mike growled, spread his legs wider and started thrusting again. I had a clear view of the heavy muscle of Mike's broad back and massive thighs, and of the heavy globes of his big glutes, all flexing with every thrust into Mom. His glutes in particular were a sight to behold -- like two huge cantaloupes of muscle, flexing, pushing, working hard. Mike's big ball-sack was so huge that it too was clearly visible from this rear angle, bulging between those massive thighs, as if swollen with the sperm he was getting ready to ejaculate. I could even see part of his shaft when he pulled back a little before thrusting back deep into Mom.

The pace of Mike's thrusts slowly increased, along with the echoes of flesh smacking on flesh. Mike's grunting sounded more and more ape-like to my ears -- "huh, huh, huh, huh," and the pitch of Mom's gasps and moans rose and rose. Finally, she cried out: "Oh my! Oh my! Oh Michael -- I'm getting close! I'm getting close! You're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh I'm going to cum....!"

"Ah yeah, slut!" Mike roared between grunts. "Cum for me! Cum with my big fat bull dick in your cunt! Cum hard!"

This time, Mom practically screamed: "Oh I'm... I'm cumming! Oh I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuh... ahhhhh!" When she finally climaxed, her high-pitched shriek of release shook the rafters.

"Ah yeah! How about that, Dad! Your wife is cumming with my big fuckin' cock inside her! With my big fuckin'.... My.... Oh shit! Oh shit! And I'm gonna cum too! Oh fuck! I'm gonna blow! I'm gonna breed her! Gonna fucking breed her! Here it comes! Here it comes! Ahhhhhrrrrr...." He bellowed like a bull in heat, as he slammed in deep and started pumping his load out into Mom. I could have sworn I saw his big balls contract when he started ejaculating.

I couldn't believe it! He was cumming! My big brother was actually ejaculating inside our Mom, probably impregnating her right there in the kitchen! Dad looked about ready to cum too. I couldn't see Dad's face, but he was breathing hard, and stroking harder, as he watched his son pump his sperm out into his wife. His cock was so shiny with pre, it looked like he was using lube.

I couldn't believe how long it took Mike to finish ejaculating, but finish he finally did. "Whoo!" he cried out, slapping Mom hard on the ass. "Fuck yeah! That's a good cow! A good little heifer well bred by her bull," he declared with another rapid "slap-slap" to the ass, as he pulled out of Mom, and slowly stepped to one side, massive dick still hard, wetly gleaming like the star of the show under the kitchen lights. Mom had stopped screaming her pleasure, but she was still bent over the counter, breathing hard.

"Now let's see here....," Mike said, squatting a little, as he brought his hands up between Mom's legs and spread her wide open. "Ah yeah! Look at that! Look at that, Dad! She's soooo full!" She was, too. Her slit was brimming with Mike's sperm. There was so much of it that it was oozing out of her slit in a thick white strand. Mike was grinning like a schoolboy at Christmas. "She's so fuckin' full of my spunk, it's leakin' outta her! Look at that! It's fuckin' leakin' outta her! Just leaking outa her! Well if that don't get her pregnant, nothin' will."

That's when Dad gasped. He gave a loud, guttural "rhumpf...!" -- and sperm suddenly flew from his dick. He came all over the kitchen table, his sperm streaking its surface with long, milky white strands.

Mike roared with laughter, as he straightened and slapped Mom on the ass again. "How about that, slut. Our little breeding session and your cunt full of my mega-load of sperm made your pussy boy husband cum. And real hard too!"

Suddenly, I saw stars, and felt something wet gush in my underwear. Fuck! I couldn't believe it! I was cumming too! Without even touching myself, I was cumming! Shocked, I shoved a hand down my shorts and clamped down on my cock, as if I could somehow stop my orgasm mid-way. The gesture was of course completely futile. Cum ran through my fingers and poured down my right thigh.

Before I could even process this horrifying development, the image in front of me came back into focus, and I gasped. Mike was looming over me, naked, his long, fat bull cock still hard and wet, pointing straight at me. He was holding the door to the kitchen wide open with one hand and grinning, a mean, delighted gleam in his eyes. Behind him, Dad was staring at me in shock, dick still clutched in one hand, softening slowly as it continued to dribble cum onto the kitchen floor. Passed him, Dad's shocked expression was mirrored on Mom's face. She was still bent over the counter, legs spread wide, Mike's sperm slowly oozing down the inside of her thighs, as she stared at me in horror over one shoulder. The scents of sex and sperm wafted out of the kitchen in heavy drafts.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," Mike drawled, pointedly looking at the hand I had shoved down my shorts, at the huge wet spot spreading across the crotch. "Enjoy the show, Benny boy?" Initially too mortified to move, I stared at them all for a moment longer, before finally finding my legs. I turned and all but ran upstairs to my room, Mike's booming laughter following me all the way.