After The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers

Rachel wanted to laugh at Eric's remark. To her, it sounded like a rationalization for sliding into an inappropriate relationship; one that she was not prepared for and almost feared. Then she reconsidered. After she thought about it, her son's line of reasoning made sense to her in a twisted way. Now she wondered if she was beginning to rationalize her emotions even more than her son.

"Family traditions still have boundaries though, Eric." Her voice was steady as she met his eyes.

"I know, Mom." Eric pulled his mother against his body once more. His arms went around her waist and his right hand glided up and down her smooth back. "Do you like this though?" he asked.

"Yes," she admitted, almost breathing the word. She settled against him once more, easing her arms around him.

"Good. So do I. Don't you miss it sometimes?

"Miss what?" she asked, nervous about what he was referring to.

"This -- being held," he elaborated.

"Yes... sometimes," she admitted, knowing it was an understatement.

"What about other things?" he asked.

Rachel looked up at her son, giving him a apprehensive look. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Mom."

"Oh... that..." she said, blushing. "I can live without that. Being held like this is enough; sometimes even better."

Eric nodded and pulled his mother tighter to him. "Is this okay then -- me holding you?"

Rachel paused. Her throbbing clit made it difficult for her to think clearly. She had not been so aroused in a long time. The last man who had made her this horny was Brad; now it was his son doing it. On the surface she saw no harm in Eric holding her like he was, but she knew that both of their intentions were less than pure. She knew where this could lead if she allowed it to happen and the consequences.

"Yes, this is fine, as long as you behave yourself." She gave him a gentle shake and chuckled.

"I'll try." Eric laughed and kissed his mother's forehead.

Rachel rolled her eyes as she rested her head on her son's shoulder. He was incorrigible at times, just like his father. When Brad wanted something, especially sex, he could be relentless. Now Rachel was beginning to wish that Eric was not so much like Brad in some ways.

"Okay... let me go. I want to go watch TV for a while and relax. You must have homework to do." Rachel wiggled away from her son and smiled up at him.

Eric frowned. Not only because his mother had broken their embrace, but because she was right about him having homework to do. He went up to his room. He would have much rather spent his time jerking off than doing homework, but he had a math test coming up that he had to study for.

Rachel went in to the living room. She turned the television on and sat down on the couch. She tucked her legs up underneath her and smiled. The pressure of her thighs on her clit felt nice. Her panties had been damp for some time and she wondered if she could make herself cum in the position she was in.

A knock on the door fifteen minutes later startled Rachel and interrupted her fantasy about her son. She got up and went to the door, worried that whoever was there would notice that she looked as horny as she was. When she opened the door she found Dean McNevin standing there. She opened the door to let him in.

"Hi, Mrs. Comeau. Is Eric home?" Dean asked.

"Yes. He's in his room. Go on up, Dean."

Dean brushed past Rachel, taking a quick glance at her chest. Rachel smiled as she listened to him climbing the stairs. Dean had always been a polite young man, but she knew that like any teenage male, his mind was probably consumed with lewd thoughts most of the time. He often seemed hesitant around her, never referring to her by her first name and smiling a lot. She felt her nipples brush over the inside of her blouse and knew that was where Dean's eyes had been seconds ago. She would have never let him touch her and was careful to not do or say anything that might be misconstrued as flirting, but his sly glances at her breasts and ass always made her pulse quicken.

Rachel was glad that her son had a visitor that evening. It meant that he would not be able to join her and make any more advances. She needed some time alone to calm down and sort out her emotions. But she knew that this was only temporary. Eric would have many other opportunities to be alone with her.

By the time eleven o'clock approached Rachel decided to go to bed. She turned the television off and went upstairs, stopping at her son's door. She rapped lightly on it and opened it when he answered. Eric and Dean were sitting at his computer. They both looked up at her as she stuck her head in the doorway.

"I'm going to bed. Make sure you turn all the lights off and lock the door before you go to bed," she told her son.

"Okay. Good night, Mom," he said with a smile.

Rachel got undressed and put one of Brad's shirts on. It was what she always wore to bed because it helped her to feel close to him. The material brushed over her skin as she slid her arms into the sleeves. She pulled the shirt closed around her, feeling it caress her body like Brad used to. She squeezed her left breast through the shirt, brushing her thumb over her nipple. She buttoned it half-way up from the bottom like she always did, then got into bed.

Lying in bed, Rachel could hear the muffled conversation between her son and Dean in the next room. She slid her hand down her quivering stomach to her clit. It was hard and wet with her juice. She pressed down and began rubbing it. She bent her left leg and parted her thighs. Her fingers slid down over her soft lips, slipping between them. She pushed a finger in deep, moving it around inside her, then slid it back up to her swollen clit. She rubbed it harder, lifting her ass up from the bed. She could feel her juices beginning to run down her. When she came the first time she let out a quiet moan, then clenched her jaw, afraid that the boys next door would hear. Then she wondered what her son would do if he were alone and heard her soft moans. Rachel pushed two fingers on her left hand deep inside her tight pussy, still rubbing her clit, faster now. She came harder the second time, panting and writhing her hips. Her third orgasm left her limp on the bed, still imagining Eric's cock inside her rather than her fingers. She sighed and rolled over, her hand still cupping her tender, juicy mound. She soon fell asleep like that.

###

Rachel woke before her son the next day. She always did. She sat up in bed and stretched. The musky scent of her pussy filled the air. For a while she contemplated opening a window to let fresh air in so Eric would not notice, then changed her mind. The thought of him entering her room and being able to smell the aroma of her pussy excited her. She wondered if it would make him horny and what he would do if he smelled it.

After a quick shower Rachel dried herself off and put a robe on. It was made of thin, white cotton and had flowers embroidered down the lapels. Brad had bought it for her thirty-second birthday. Wearing it reminded her of him and made her feel pretty. She tied it tight around her waist, then appraised herself in the mirror. Her damp hair hung down over her shoulders. She looked refreshed. She felt it too. Rachel noticed how the thin robe did little to conceal the size and shape of her breasts. Without a bra holding them in place they appeared larger than they were. Her hard nipples strained the cotton, as though it were painted on her. She liked the effect and wished that her bust always looked so appealing. Today she would wear a tank top without a bra.

Rachel listened for signs of activity coming from her son's room, but heard nothing. She would have to wake him so he did not miss his first class. This was not an uncommon occurrence. She went to his bedroom door and gave three light raps. From inside she heard Eric respond in a groggy voice for her to come in.

"You better get up if you're going to make it to your first class." Rachel was standing in the doorway, watching Eric sit up in bed. He was naked from the waist up, maybe even below that too, she wondered. He ran his hand through his black hair and squinted, looking over at her.

"What time is it?" he groaned.

"Eight-thirty, almost."

Eric swung his legs over the side of the bed. He tugged the blanket and sheet up over his lap. Rachel ran her eyes down her son's muscled legs. They were tanned, with wisps of dark hair -- just like his father's. She recalled the feeling of Brad's legs rubbing over the insides of her soft, parted thighs when they made love. She began getting wet, thinking about Eric kneeling between her bent legs, pressing on her knees and spreading them apart as he looked down at her waiting pussy. She folded her arms around her waist. Eric was observing her, but silent. It made her nervous, but in the same way she felt when she was dating his father and still inexperienced.

"I'm going to go make breakfast," she said.

"Okay. Thanks, Mom. I'll be down in a while."

Rachel did not hear her son descending the steps a half hour later. She had the radio on and was standing at the stove frying bacon and eggs. When she noticed him from the corner of her eye it startled her. He dropped his knapsack full of textbooks and other school items beside a chair at the table and sat down. Rachel could feel his eyes on her as she stood with her back to him.

Once breakfast was cooked Rachel brought the frypan over to the table. She scooped out a heap of eggs and bacon into her son's plate. As she stood beside him she noticed him looking up at her. She knew he was focused on her breasts, pushing out at the front of her robe. She pretended not to notice and filled her plate next, then sat down.

Rachel began eating, keenly aware of Eric's eyes shifting in her direction occasionally. She suppressed a grin. It reminded her of how Brad would ogle her some mornings while they ate when Eric was still an infant. It became a game they played. She would act coy until Brad became more obvious, often reaching out to feel her breast or stroke her thigh. It was on such a morning that they ended up having sex on the kitchen table. Now it occurred to Rachel that she was replacing Brad with their son. Only in her thoughts and reminiscence, but she knew it was a slippery slope that she was on.

"Thanks, Mom. That was great! Eric wiped his mouth with a napkin and pushed himself away from the table and stood up.

Rachel looked up, surprised by how quickly her son had devoured his breakfast. "Want some more?" she asked.

Eric shook his head. "No, thanks. I can always grab a slice of pizza or something at school later. I gotta run."

He placed a hand on his mother's right shoulder and bent down. He gave her cheek a soft kiss, sliding his hand along her shoulder blades. He hugged her, pulling her shoulder against his thigh. Rachel smiled, then noticed the bulge in his jeans, inches from her face. She stared, imagining his hard shaft beneath the faded denim. It would have been so easy for her to pull the button open and unzip his jeans. After a swift downward tug of his jeans his cock would be free -- so close it would almost brush across her moist lips.

"I have to get groceries later, so I might be out when you get back this afternoon." Rachel cleared her throat, thinking that it had taken on a thicker, sultry tone.

"Okay, my last class gets out at three-thirty, so I'll be back a while after that. I have my key though."

Rachel nodded, watching Eric hoist his knapsack over his left shoulder. When she heard the sound of his car leaving the yard she reached down and slipped her hand inside her robe. Her fingers found her wet lips and she rubbed them, spreading her juice up to her clit. She parted her legs and leaned back in her chair. She knew she should go back up to her bedroom, or at least the living room, to make herself cum, but either place seemed too far away. She squeezed her left breast through her robe and felt her first orgasm of the day building.

###

The grocery store had been crowded. It always was on Fridays. Rachel checked the time on the clock of her car's dashboard as she drove home with her groceries. It was three o'clock. Eric would be home soon. She smiled, trying to imagine the look on his face when he saw what she was wearing. After she had finished making herself cum at the kitchen table, Rachel had gone upstairs to get dressed. She picked out a white skirt that had a slit running up the right side. It hugged her hips and ass and came down to her knees. Under the skirt it she wore sheer white bikini panties.

When she choose a top, Rachel decided to be a little daring. She put on a grey V-neck sleeveless crop top, but no bra. After seeing herself in the mirror she almost changed into a blouse, but decided to challenge herself to be more uninhibited than usual. The top's hem hung a few inches above the waistband of her skirt. When she raised her arms it climbed up to expose a good portion of her stomach. Through the material her nipples were two thick nubs. With her arms fully raised the hem of the top slid up past her nipples. Walking through the grocery store had excited Rachel. She could feel the side of her skirt open as she walked, revealing most of her thigh, and her breasts shook with each step. She pretended not to notice the glances of the men she encountered while shopping, although she enjoyed the attention.

After she put her groceries away, Rachel poured herself a large glass of ice tea and went outside. She sat down on the top step of the porch. She slipped her sandals off and stretched her legs out. She took a sip of her drink and leaned back, feeling her crop top slide up to uncover her stomach. Rachel closed her eyes and relaxed in the afternoon sun, feeling content and more than a little horny. Already her panties were damp. She wanted to reach beneath her skirt to touch herself, but she feared that her neighbours might see her. The thought of Kevin or Dean watching from a window while she played with herself made her clit twitch and her pussy grow wetter.

When Rachel heard her son's car enter the yard she opened her eyes. It took a few moments for them to adjust to the bright sunlight. She squinted, watching Eric walk from his car towards her. Soon after Rachel received the payment from Brad's life insurance company she had bought Eric a used Honda Civic. He would need it to get to school each day and it would mean he would not have to borrow hers. She was glad that she had made the decision.

"How was school?" she asked.

"Okay. I had a math test." Eric dropped his knapsack on the porch and sat down beside his mother.

"And?" she prodded, turning her head towards him.

"I haven't gotten the results back yet." Eric gave his mother a grin.

"You know what I mean, smart-ass." Rachel jabbed her elbow into her son's side, smiling at him.

"I think I did okay," he told her with a shrug.

"You always say that and you always ace them," she remarked.

Eric gave his mother a modest smile, then ran his eyes down her body, feeling his cock begin to swell. She observed him, saying nothing, but enjoying him looking.

"Cute top," he finally said, not lifting his eyes to her face.

"Thanks. Since it's still so hot out I thought I'd wear it. I might even get a little tan."

"Just your tummy though." Eric reached out and poked his finger into his mother's bare stomach.

Rachel giggled and flinched. "Cut that out -- I'm ticklish!"

A devious grin crept over Eric's face. He reached out again and began to work his fingertips into his mother's left side, tickling her.

Rachel laughed and squirmed. She reached for her Eric's hand. "Hey... stop that!" she cried out, trying to push her son's hand away as she giggled.

Eric watched his mother's breasts shake beneath her top as she squirmed. Her skin was soft and he pressed harder against her ribs, making her writhe and laugh even more. She sat up and grabbed his forearm, trying to push his hand away. Her nipples were stiff and her left breast rubbed over his wrist. Eric's cock was as hard as a railroad spike now. He reached around his mother with his left hand and began to tickle her right side. Her soft skin felt wonderful and he wanted to run his hand all over her beautiful body. Rachel was struggling to push him away as he tickled her, but he was much stronger than her. Eric's left hand was under her top now. He felt the side of his hand brush over her right breast. It spurred him on and stoked his arousal. If his mother had felt him touch her breast, she didn't react. Eric continued to work his fingers into his mother's sides, feeling her breast graze his left hand intermittently as it shook.

Rachel did not feel her top being pushed up as her son's left hand slid higher under it. She was laughing and wrestling with Eric as his fingers kneaded her ribcage. It was when she reached up to push on his shoulders that the hem of her top slid up another few inches, exposing her nipples.

Eric froze like the proverbial deer caught in a car's headlights. He gave a wide-eyed stare at his mother's half-bare breasts. They looked nicer than any he had ever seen before. Although they weren't especially large, they were still plenty big for his taste and had a nice shape. Her thick, brownish nipples looked enticing, standing out from their halos, contrasting with her paler skin. He licked his lips as he imagined sucking on them and pinching them between his fingers.

Rachel was about to ask her son why he had stopped tormenting her when she followed his eyes down. She gasped when she saw her partially exposed breasts. She lurched back and quickly crossed her arms over herself. Her eyes met his. She felt a mixture of abashment and wickedness. For an instant she considered lowering her arms, then thought of the neighbours.

"Oops..." she murmured, giving him a demure look.

Eric smiled at his mother. He was almost dizzy with lust. Her arms were still crossed over her chest, but he noticed that the left side of her top was not covering her completely. Beneath her arm he saw part of her breast. It looked firm. He reached out, intending to tug her top down to cover her, but she recoiled, twisting her body to her right.

"No, Eric," she snapped.

"Mom... your boob is still uncovered." Eric pointed with his finger, still staring at it.

Rachel looked down. She shifted her left arm and saw the hem of her top creep up her breast as she moved her elbow. The edge of her areola appeared from beneath her top. She tilted her eyes up to her son's, noticing the look of excitement on his face. He looked so much like Brad did at that age. She moved her arm some more, then felt the air on her bare nipple. Now satisfied, she grew still

"Was that what you were hoping to see again?" Rachel's voice was quiet, but thick from being horny.

Eric gave a slow nod, then looked up to his mother's face and smiled. Her dark eyes shimmered. She looked nervous, but her expression also revealed an inner desire that he shared.

"We better go inside before Kevin and Dean see my tits too." When Rachel stood up her top slid down, covering her chest completely once more. She went in to the kitchen.

Eric followed his mother inside. She was sitting on a chair by the table, still looking nervous. She smiled, but it seemed forced. Eric looked down and noticed how her skirt had separated to reveal her right thigh. It looked soft and smooth.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Eric asked, now worried.

Rachel gave him a nod. "Yes... just feeling guilty for being so bad. What would your father think if he saw me?"

"Don't feel that way, Mom. Don't you think that Dad would want you to be happy?"

Rachel nodded. Her mouth was tight, as though she might cry. Her bottom lip quivered.

"Besides, what do you think he'd say if he saw what I just did?"

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,786 Followers